• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Obedience

A Lesson in Obedience

With sweaty palms he gripped the leather covered steering wheel as he guided his rental (car) up the bumpy gravel driveway, the corn on either side was so tall he had almost missed it altogether, that would have been tragic. Wouldn't it have? He had been second guessing himself the whole drive here from the airport.

He parked his car, as instructed at the end of the corn field, still a good 5 minute walk from the house itself. He took in the view of it. 4 stories, he surmised from the windows. The building was painted a vibrant reddish brown, just enough brown to ensure the house was not blood red, with black trim around the windows and doors. The lawn was well kept and the gardens were full and neat. It was stunning much like his lady.

The young man slowly got out of the (car) and straightened his tuxedo and bow tie before reaching back inside the car to retrieve two dozen roses from within. He then set out walking to the door. Gravel crunched under his shimmering black dress shoes. He had been speaking to his lady for months on end, but never had he dreamed she would actually allow him into her private palace. The reality of being able to earnestly serve her for the weekend, after so many what if conversations had his cock pressing forcefully against the front of his dress pants.

As he reached the door his phone rang. It was her ring tone so he answered. "Hello Mistress." he greeted.

"open the door, walk through the garage to the second door on the left, and up the steps and stand in the breezeway facing the next staircase." her soft voice demanded and then the call ended. He took a deep breath and followed her instructions to the letter. His breathing was unsteady as he stood in front of the staircase looking up at a blood red door that sat atop the four black steps. He knew what lay behind it. Her dungeon, her lair, and the culmination of all his fantasies and dreams. From behind him came the sound of heels on the white tiles. He didn't turn, he hadn't been instructed to, his lady's instruction had been to face the stairs. He was obedient probably to a fault when it came to her.

"Follow me please" Came an unfamiliar female voice. "She is waiting" The young man turned slowly on his heel careful not to scuff the pristine white tile but also careful not to make any unnecessary movements. By the time he turned around the women who had spoken to him had turned her back and started to walk through an unappealingly ordinary white door at the other end of the foyer. He counted his steps as he followed the white dress clad woman with raven black hair across the room. This all felt like a dream now and he had the urge to pinch himself. The dream continued through what felt like a maze of rooms and hallways until he stood outside another white door and the woman turned to face him.

"She is in there. You will walk five steps into the room, greet her and kneel silently whilst you wait for her to acknowledge you. I will take these to her room." The stern looking woman, whose emerald eyes pierced through him like angry daggers as she removed the roses from his grasp. "Relax, you know her, just breathe and enjoy" She whispered as she walked away leaving him alone with the door. His lady was behind that door.

The nervous young man pushed on the painted wooden door, slowly, taking time to feel the grain of the wood against the palm of his hand. He had to savor the details as this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that had been afforded him. He could hear her boot tapping against the hardwood floor. "Don't keep me waiting." was how his mind translated the clacking sound that reached his ears and sent shivers down his spine. It coated his flesh with goosebumps. He took a single breath and stepped into the room. One step. Two. Three. Four. Five. He didn't look higher than her boots as he greeted her.

"Greetings Goddess I am here to serve you." He said articulately as he took to his knees on the wooden floor, his eyes now glued to the grain of the wooden floor. He heard the sound of glass on glass. She must have been drinking a glass of her favorite cranberry wine, from the sounds of it the glass was now empty and she had set it on the table beside her. His mind drifted to picturing the mark the burgundy lipstick she always wore would leave on the edge of the glass. This image only served to stiffen his member further. The click of her heeled boots slowly grew louder then they stopped. He felt her hands around his neck, gripping it firmly and it crossed his mind, that she could kill him here and now, but that also that he trusted her completely because as her firm grip cut off this air he felt no need to struggle. She removed her hands and placed around his neck instead a thick leather collar.

"It's good to know you trust me. Good Boy." She whispered in his ear. He could feel her warm breath and smell the wine lingering on it, he could also smell her musky yet sweet perfume that somehow reminded him of being a teenager and having crushes on girls but being too shy to say anything. He smiled.

"Thank you Goddess." He responded, noting that his voice had become shaky. There was a metallic click and a tug on the collar. A leash.

"Stand up. Look around and get your bearings." His lady gently commanded.

He obediently stood. He blinked a few times and took a few needed deep breathes before looking around. It was an ordinary living room. Couches, chairs, assorted collectibles and art, a fireplace that was burning just enough to combat the early spring chill from outside. Ordinary. She was smart, she had to have known that until this moment everything had been an adrenaline high fueled dream. She had played on that but now she was grounding him, bringing him back so that he could focus on her. Reminding him that it was real.

"Are you ready to begin your weekend?" She questioned him teasingly running her fingers through his short blonde hair.

"Yes Goddess" He replied.

"Good boy, Turn around and look at me. I want to inspect your attire." Her soft voice demanded her tone leaving no room or desire for him to otherwise. Plus, he ached to see her in the flesh. He turned and nearly went back to his knees. There she was. His stunning lady a voluptuous goddess with fire truck red hair, pale skin and entrapping sapphire eyes. She was wearing a little black dress, fishnet stockings and her signature platform boots. Her hair was done up atop her head. "Well done. You look great little one." She smiled at him. His heart melted. "Now, I told you that you would earn your keep and earn it you shall. In 30 minutes a few of my friends and their submissives will arrive here. You will have tea and coffee prepared, on the tea cart and be ready to serve me, the other submissives will serve their ladies. Go to the kitchen. The stunning young lady that showed you in will be there to help you." She kissed his forehead. "See you soon little one." He watched his lady vanish through another door on the other end of the room.

Hot water ran down his back, pooling by his feet because the drain seemed to be a little slow, it was soothing after having been on his feet all afternoon serving tea coffee and drinks to his Goddess. It had been a wonderful high, he hadn't expected to get such a rush from playing butler, but now as he stood in the guest bathroom shower, hot water coating his skin with warmth, he smiled like a goon. He had definitely earned a reward. At least he was sure he had. His alarm sounded reminding him that she had only given him 30 minutes to shower and change before he was to kneel outside the red door to her dungeon, and that 15 minutes had already passed.

15 minutes later he knelt with his knees apart and his hands behind his back at the bottom of the four black steps wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties, and the collar she had placed on him earlier, the feel of which was strangely comforting, it made him feel wanted, protected, and reminded him of what he was here to do. The longer he waited the more the temperature of the room seemed to drop. His knees were starting to ache and his nipples were painfully hard. Somewhere off in the distance a clock chimed. He had been waiting for a half hour like this. He felt his heart sink into his gut as excitement gave way to disappointment, his lustful longing gave way to waves of anger and hurt. Just as he was about to stand up and storm off to collect his tux and leave he heard the familiar click of heels behind the red door. It opened, and there she stood, his beautiful lady, dressed in a red fishnet body stocking, a pinstripe skirt and matching jacket. Her hair was only half up now, and she looked like a cross between the sexy mistress straight out of his fantasies and an uptight boss. His cock hardened rapidly at the sight of her.

"Come" She said tonelessly. She tapped her foot as she watched him crawl up the steps and kneel in front of her on the red carpeted floor. She let the door slam shut and smirked as she watched him jump a little. It was a playful smirk that only made him crave her more. "I will give you a moment to take in your surroundings before we begin. Get your bearings"

The young man took his breath in slowly and let it out even slower as his eyes took in the room in which he was now kneeling. The walls of the room were paneled with darkly stained wood. Soft blood red carpet covered half of the spacious room, the carpeted area housed 3 black leather sofas neatly draped with several red velvet looking blankets. The other half of the room was floored with the black stone like tiles, the tiled area was home to two St. Andrews crosses, to spanking benches, and two sets of chains hung from the ceiling itself. It was the most decadent dungeon he had ever laid eyes on. He watched his lady wheel a black 3 door storage unit towards one of the crosses. He knew it to be her toy chest. His body quivered with excitement.

"Thank you Goddess for the moment. I am ready to serve you." The young man said softly to politely assure her that he was present in this moment, and ready to serve her.

"Very well little one." She hummed walking to one of the sofa's with that playful smirk on her face. She had plans for him, of that he was sure above all else. She sat and leaned forward until her breasts pressed against her knees, with a single finger and no words she summoned him to crawl to her. He moved closer and closer until, when he reached her boots, she signaled with one hand for him to stop. "Kiss every inch of my boots." She demanded leaning back into a more comfortable position whilst the young eager man kissed up and down the black knee high heeled boots his lady thrust towards his lips. He kissed her boots for 10 minutes before she sat up and looked at him. "Remove them" She barked with a smile, and reached out her hand to tenderly run her fingers through his damp hair as he looked up at her his bluish gray eyes like those of a puppy awaiting a treat for obeying the command he was given.

"Yes Goddess." He whispered as he took another deep slow breath and carefully removed her boots setting them to the side.

"Good boy" She replied standing up. "Thank you for today, it has been most pleasant for me. Go back to the guest room, and I will see you at breakfast." She pulled him to his feet and gave him a long lust filled kiss before leaving him alone in the dungeon. He looked up and behind the sofa hung a black and white photo with red text over it that read "obedience is its own reward". The young man smiled, stood and made his way to his room. She had planned that to the letter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Obedience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds