• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fated Pair - One Shot

A Fated Pair - One Shot

1234

I had taken some time off to collect up some of my stories to re-write or continue in series with some of the ones that the readers have been asking about. To those that commented on grammar, I tried my best while working to correct everything to make the reading experience as enjoyable as possible. This story I have posted is one that I have been writing while waiting in the airport and sitting around with some free time. I hope you all enjoy and there will be more stories and chapters to come!

---------------------------------

I moved away years ago hoping to break the tight grasp of my family. It was a move that I thought I would have never made being that my upbringing was basically under a microscope. Every move, every decision, every choice was either made or provided for me. So, being on my own was the most amazing experience I could have afforded myself. I spent my days in my tiny NYC apartment doing whatever I wanted. I ate whenever I wanted. I did whatever I wanted. I fucked whomever I wanted. It was life away from a traditional Chinese family that I finally got to taste, and it was exhilarating.

Yet, it wouldn't be a traditional Chinese family if they didn't try to extend their reach of control around me. Several weeks ago, they announced that my younger sister was going to NYU. They had packed her bags and sent her off, but the building she was to be staying in was infested with bed bugs. Thusly, she was going to stay with me until the building was free from pests. I tried in vain to protest and even offered hotel stay for my sister, but her arrival at my apartment door in her bags negated any chance to get out of the unwanted trouble and guest in my life.

Holly was five years younger than I was. She acted like the girls her age. She talked like the girls her age. She dressed like the girls her age. I was surprised at how my parents being strict on me as a child would let her express herself as freely as she did. Holly stood a petite five foot two with shapely legs and an adorable face that can melt people's hearts if she wanted to so. I surmised that this was how she got to be as free and expressive as she wanted to be. My father was always a sucker whenever she batted her unnaturally long eye lashes at him whenever he tried to be strict,

I sat on the couch as I held my Xbox controller. I was pushing my squad of four operators through the latest tactical shooter game that I had purchased. Holly sat near me as she was munching away on some dried fruit snacks that I had made. I could see from the corner of my eye that she was watching me slaughter an entire base of drug dealers. She made a face as my character ran up to an unsuspecting thug and snapped his neck.

"Did you really need to kill him?" Holly asked. "He was the only one left and you basically finished the mission."

"He needed to die."

"Needed to?"

I nodded as the game flashed the mission completed message across the screen. I set my controller down after saving the game and looked over to her, "Sometimes people just need to be killed off. If I let him live, he could have called in reinforcements?"

Holly took another bite of dried fruit and rolled her eyes, "I will never understand the games you play."

I smiled, stood from the couch and started towards the kitchen. "Do you want a beer?"

"Dad would kill me if I did."

"Dad isn't here Holly."

Holly smiled, "Sure, I would like one, as long as you don't tell him."

I grabbed two beers from the refrigerator and walked back to my spot on the couch. I popped the tops off of them and handed her a beer. She took it cutely and took a sip from it as I sat back down. "Listen, this is my sanctuary away from home. You can see it like Las Vegas, what happens here stays here. I won't share any of your misdoings with our family."

"Misdoings?" Holly asked as she laughed, "You are so cheesy."

I took a large swig of my beer and set it down on the coffee table. "Yeah, I know, but you love it."

Holly took another sip of her beer and stretched out. She was wearing a pair of gym shorts that rode dangerously high on her thighs and a tight t-shirt that showed off the bosom that I never knew that she had. She stretched her toes out and let out a deep sigh as she settled into the couch and took another sip of beer. "So, Nick, what have you been doing since you moved out?"

"I found a job at a good construction firm. It is a junior position, but I am helping with designs and stuff. Occasionally, I get to be on site with the construction crews and help them put designs into action." I said as I found myself taking in how silky and shiny Holly's legs were. I turned my gaze away to make sure she didn't catch me looking. "You know, living the Chinese requirements of being Chinese."

Holly giggled a dainty and delightful laugh, "Doctor, engineer, lawyer or accountant!"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"So, what do you do for fun here?"

I shrugged, "I don't really. My job keeps me pretty busy. I normally work seven days a week and fifteen hour days. I haven't gotten a chance to even go out to hang with some of the guys from the neighborhood. It has been project after project. The only reason I am home is because the firm is in between contracts and I have two weeks to just bum around."

"That sucks."

I nodded. "Yes it does. I am basically a hermit now. No woman. No fun. I just sit on my couch and play videogames."

Holly sipped her beer some more and set it down next to mine on the coffee table. "I heard mom and dad talking to their friends about setting you up with some girl from Jersey."

I turned to her in shock, "What?"

"Dad said something about you not being with anyone yet and they were worried about you."

I sighed heavily. My parents were at it again. Meddling and snooping in on my business has always been their forte. I couldn't remember a time where they didn't have a hand in shaping my life. I looked over to Holly, "Is she cute?"

Holly laughed, "She's your type. I know former jocks like you are into that little cheerleader type."

"Oh?"

"She is a small girl with nice legs. I think she is cute, a little small for your tastes in the chest department there, big bro." Holly reached over and slapped my leg playfully, "But, not every girl out there can look as cute as me."

Shocked by what she said, I turned to her as she looked at me. For a few moments, our eyes connected. We didn't speak a single word. For a few moments, it was nothing but silence. Holly had left her hand on my leg. She gave it a firm, but gentle squeeze. I smiled, "If they only were."

Holly pulled her hand away. It wasn't an action in disgust, but it was as if my verbal response was what she had wanted to hear. "If they only were."

I felt a little uncomfortable with our exchange and decided to change the subject, "So, do you wanna get some wings and have some more beer?"

"Sure." Holly said as she sensed my discomfort. "Whatever you want, Nick."

I stood from the couch and went off to the kitchen. I hoped that the distance for a few moments would ease the tension that had built in the small space we shared. I thumbed through the menu and ordered wings for the both of us. When I got back to the couch, I took an enormous swig from my beer trying to drown out what had happened. "So, when do you think the dorm is going to be ready?"

"Already trying to get rid of me?" Holly asked as she sipped from her own beer, "I just got here."

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that."

"Sure you didn't."

I laughed and shook my head, "You know I didn't mean it like that."

Holly crossed her legs seductively and looked over to me with the same intensity that she had moments before. "They told us it will be several days. I don't have orientation for a bit, so I guess you will have to put up with me in the mean time. Is that alright? Do you think you can handle that?"

I nodded and scoffed at the idea of me not being able to handle her staying with me. "Please, I can use the company. It gets boring here."

"I can leave whenever you have ladies over, Nick. I won't be a bother." Holly teased as she tried her best to stifle a snicker.

I rolled my eyes at her. We sat and talked. We were always close when we were kids. Some of my friends had always looked at her as a nuisance that followed us everywhere we went. But, Holly was always like one of the boys. If we did stupid shit, she had to as well. When puberty took place and I started going to college, I had to part ways with some of those friends that started hitting on her in front of me. Holly was my sister. But, as she matured and her body started taking shape, it became more and more difficult to take her places where my friends and I had wanted to go. Not only was having a little sister go everywhere you went difficult, it was also her habit to hold my hand even when she was a teenager. Some of the guys had remarked we looked more like a couple than siblings. I was nowhere physically close to how she was. I stood five foot eight with broad shoulders. I was heavy set, not fat, just solid from all the food my mother stuffed into me. My father had also remarked that my sister and I didn't look like siblings either. As Holly and I chatted about memories, I finally felt at ease about the slightly awkward interaction we had. My apartment's doorbell sounded and snapped us out of our journey through memory lane.

I got up, paid the delivery guy and walked back with boxes of wings. "Chowtime!"

Holly sat up and clapped her hands giddily. I handed her a container of wings and settled down onto the couch. She opened hers up and took a long whiff of it and smiled. "Wow, you got me honey barbecue!"

"You always did like honey barbecue."

Holly held up several packages of bleu cheese that I made sure they included. "Bleu cheese too!"

I smiled as I took a bite of my own wings. Holly dug into her container of wings as well. I grabbed my beer and noticed that it was almost gone. She popped up to her feet.

"I'll grab us some beers!" she said happily as she walked over to my kitchen quickly and almost with a bounce to her step. As she walked past me, I couldn't help but watch her. Her ass was framed by her tight little shorts perfectly. My eyes couldn't tear themselves away from the awesome sight if my life was at stake. I saw her cheeks peeking out from the shorts. They wiggled and shook as she happily walked to my kitchen. I pulled and averted my gaze when she came back with four bottles of beer in her hands. "Do you want to watch some Netflix, eat wings and get drunk?"

"Sure."

"Do you have plans for tonight?" She asked as she popped the top of my beer and handed it to me.

"I do."

Holly cocked her head slightly, "You do? We don't have to watch..."

"I'm going to watch Netflix, eat wings and get drunk with my sister." I said smiling.

Holly rolled her eyes, "So cheesy!"

We crushed the wings. I ordered three dozen thinking Holly and I would have never been able to finish them, but we did. The four beers that she had grabbed turned into eight. We sat blissfully fading into a food coma as we watched some international movie that was on Netflix. I leaned back deeper into the couch and threw a quick glance at Holly. She was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest almost. Her legs looked increasingly silky and smooth as I suckled on another beer. The fabric of her shorts was pulled past her perfect ass cheeks and now almost exposing her rear end completely with her sitting position. I took another deep swig of beer as I could have sworn that I could make out the shape of her pussy. I averted my gaze when she looked over at me and smiled.

"Isn't this movie awesome?" she said, "I watched the other ones before it and they all rocked!"

I nodded sipping my beer. The movie was pretty good. It was about a girl in Europe that had fallen in love with her brother and was forced to live a life of shame. It would have been alright, if it weren't peppered with so many sex scenes.

"Are you following the story?"

I nodded, "It is pretty good."

"Yes."

"The girl is kinda hot too. So, that's a plus."

Holly laughed. She grabbed a throw-pillow that was between us and smacked me across the head with it. "Jerk!"

I grabbed the pillow from her hands and smacked her back lightly. Holly giggled and grabbed the pillow out of my hands. She looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Scoot." Holly said cutely.

"What?"

Holly tossed the pillow aside and moved closer to me on the couch. She reached out and pushed me back into the couch. She slowly moved closer and closer as if crawling to me at a snail's pace. She looked into my eyes as if she was searching for some reaction from me. I stayed as still as I could with as blank of an expression I could muster. Holly nudged me about and settled against me. She reached up and pulled my arm around her like how we used to sit and watch scary movies together. I felt her fold herself into the position that made her feel comfortable and sighed in delight.

"Are you all better now?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"You don't mind do you?" She asked while she looked back at me.

I shook my head. "No, but are you sure you want to sit this close to a jerk?"

Holly giggled. "I want to watch a scary movie like we did back in the day."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." She said as she searched the Netflix library for something that she wanted to watch.

Resigned to the fact that I was not going to escape being so close to her, I settled down into the couch as well. I relaxed my arm that was around her and held her close as I watched her select the movie. She pulled my arm down closer to her. My hand hung dangerously close to her chest in the position that she had situated us in. Holly wiggled a bit more against me and took hold of my hand and brought it down. She brought it to her lips and kissed it softly. I almost gasped as her moist lips touched my skin.

"I love you, Nick." She said casually as the movie began. "If I was going to be stuck anywhere and with anyone, I am glad I am stuck here with you."

I leaned in and kissed the top of her head. My heart pounded against my chest, "Love you too."

Holly tried again to pull my hand closer to her chest. I tried my best to resist, but she turned to look at me again, "Relax, Nick."

I did as she ordered. My hand and my arm relaxed as she finally pulled it to the position she liked. Her body was pressed up against mine. I felt her breasts pushing up against me. My arm was wrapped around her tiny frame. Her hand kept mine in place on her chest. I could feel her heart beating. It was racing like mine was. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Perhaps it was the beer that aided in my decision to let what was happening continue or maybe it was because that it felt right being this close to Holly, whatever the reason at that moment, I felt comfortable. I felt at ease. I relaxed my hand further. My palm settled on the swell of her breast.

"I missed you." Holly said in a whisper.

"I missed you too."

* * *

I woke up. My mouth felt as if there had been monkeys shitting in it the entire night. I looked around and saw that my television was still on. There was a Netflix prompt on the screen asking if I was still watching whatever show I had left it on. I stretched out and found that Holly was still sleeping. She was no longer sitting against me, but was lying on the couch with her head on my lap. She was sleeping soundly with a delicate snore escaping from her every so often. I moved slightly to try to get off the couch and her eyes opened up.

"Hey." She said sleepily.

"Hey."

"Was I sleeping on you?" she asked as she sat up.

I laughed and nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"It's all good."

Holly stretched where she sat. Her arms reaching for the ceiling of my apartment, her shirt rode up her body exposing her flat stomach and stopped short of her bra. She giggled in embarrassment as she tugged her shirt back down into place. "Oops." She said as she fluffed out her long silky black hair. "What a night!"

I got up from the couch and quickly walked over to my kitchen. I started my coffee maker and tried to keep my distance from her. Holly stood from the couch and walked over to the duffel bag of clothes that she had. She zipped it open and looked through it. She pulled a few articles of clothing out and fished a pair of pink panties out before she stood up and watched me clean up the mess we created.

"Do you care if I hop in the shower first?"

"No, go ahead." I said as I picked up the empty bottles of beer. "I got some cleaning here to do. Maybe we can get out and do something."

Holly smiled, "That sounds good."

I watched with bottles in hand as she disappeared around a corner and into the bathroom that was attached to my bedroom. One of the things I liked about my apartment was that the bathroom had two entrances. Whenever I woke up from a night of drinking, all I needed to do was just go and avoided the need to leave my room to figure out where the bathroom was. I closed my eyes trying to imagine what Holly would look like in the panties that she had pulled out of her bag. But, the moment the thought had entered my mind, I cursed myself into reality. I walked the bottles into the sink and began to clean around my apartment. I couldn't take her playful flirtatious nature as anything but innocent. Yet, being so close to her the other night sparked a lust that I had never felt within me.

I cleared out the mess that we made and decided the apartment was clean enough for me to gather my things for a shower. I walked into my room and froze when I found that the bathroom door was half opened. My body froze when I heard Holly coming out of the shower. She was humming a tune as she toweled off. My curiosity began to win the battle inside my head of what was the wrong or right thing to do. I took a step back and leaned up against my bedroom wall to peer into the partially opened door. A glimpse of a silky smooth leg made me gasp. I heard Holly move about the bathroom. I held my breath when I saw a generous portion of her naked rear end appear as she pulled on the panties that she had picked out. She was stunning in them confirming my vivid imagination from earlier. Holly must have felt my eyes on her body. She stood erect, half naked and still glistening from the shower, and looked over to me. She smiled cutely and covered herself with her towel slowly making sure that I got a good look at her breasts.

"Was I taking too long?" She asked as she walked out of my bathroom.

"Uh...no."

Holly giggled, "Just wanted to steal a glance?"

"No!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my things and charged into the bathroom hoping that she didn't see the partial erection that she had caused.

I tore off my clothes and quickly got into the shower. Hoping the hot water would wash away everything I was thinking. I was angry with myself. I was angry that I was turned on by Holly. I was angry that I found my sister attractive. I was disappointed that I had a moment of lust for her. I scrubbed and scrubbed myself as hard as I could to try to get her out of my head. My erection subsided; I felt safe enough to get out feeling a little more cleansed than when I entered. But, as I got out, I found Holly walking into the bathroom.

"Holly?!"

Holly stood and smiled, "I left my things in here."

"You could have waited!" I yelled as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

She bent down to grab the clothes that she had left behind in the bathroom. When she stood, I felt her eyes roam my body for a few moments. "It is fine, Nick. It isn't as if I've never seen your naked body before."

"What?"

Holly turned and began to walk out of the bathroom, "We're even now."

I chased after her, "What did you mean by that?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fated Pair - One Shot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds