• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fixed Match

A Fixed Match

123456...8

It was not for nothing that my wife Ritu spent almost half a day in her make over for the "Couples Only" annual dinner and dance in our club. The club had invited a star guest, who had worked as a hero in some films in the past. At that time, I was a club member and a senior marketing executive in a multinational corporation.

It was not rare but rather unusual for my wife Ritu to display her excellent vital stats this way. She usually avoided dressing up for male eye balls. However, she knew that she had the face and figure to make them rolling and that I loved to display her; particularly when there was an occasion like this to silently announce "my wife is more beautiful than yours". Annual dinner was one such occasion, she figured, and she liked to make me feel proud of being her husband.

We were married for eight years and although the excitement and euphoria of seeing each other naked or the thrill of mating had not gone away completely; but it no longer had that cutting edge. That was now replaced by emotional attachment, a desire of making each other happier and to care and understand each other's feelings.

My wife of 8 years, Ritu was simple and emotional. She was not conservative, yet not too modern in her outlook. She liked to go to clubs and parties and meet new friends. Yet she disliked splurging money on so called fashionable things. When we went to parties, I liked her to wear sexy outfits. However, I had to persuade her hard to do so; which I invariably did. That would finally result in her yielding to my request for "one last time". This had become our usual routine and an unspoken rule, before any party. She liked me to persuade her to do anything out of the way and I was always glad to do it, if I really wanted her to do it.

It would not be appropriate, at the same time, to say that she readied herself only to satisfy my ego. I felt that it was also that she wanted to prove to herself too; that at that age after mothering a child, she had not lost her ability to set on fire, males' libidos. I gave her a window of escape by repeatedly arguing that she must look desirable because I wanted to be the husband of the most beautiful and desirable woman in the party.

In the tightly wrapped sari that she wore, her shapely hips looked accentuated. Her saree was so tied that her waist right under breasts, curving inward to her tummy, flattening up until her deep navel and then flaring up towards her hips and that lustful rise just above her hairless mound; was completely naked and alluring. Her breasts were a dream for any male to watch and fondle. Even at the age of 32, she hardly needed a bra to keep her breasts upright. On top of it, I made her (she was reluctant to) wear a pin up bra that not only shaped up her lovely breasts further; but revealed her deep cleavage that left one's mind craving for those lovely soft and yet firm boobs. She deliberately left her hair untied and swinging in the air. That made her all the more desirable.

When she entered the party hall, I was thrilled to see hushed silence descending in the hall, as all looked completely mesmerized and overwhelmed at my lovely Ritu. It looked as if there was no other female in the hall. Of course there were not less than ten of them.

I began mixing with the lot and she did too. A series of introductions and "Hi, hello and how do you do?" followed liberally. I noticed complete awe in the eyes of men in particular and women too; when they saw my lovely Ritu. Among them Dev, a friend of mine just could not control his eyes as he kept staring at my wife so unabashedly that she felt unnerved and moved over to clutch my arm with concern in her eyes.

I introduced Dev to my wife Ritu and vice versa; when Dev said, "My sincere apologies to my lovely bhabhi (Bhabhi = brother's wife: a friend is like a brother) for staring."

Then he looked at her and said, "Bhabhi, please forgive me for staring. I have not seen a more beautiful girl in my life. I can't imagine that you are married. Bhaiya is so lucky."

You could well imagine the state of any woman, who is more 30 years old and a mother too, when she hears such wonderful compliments from a very smart and handsome man. Predictably, my wife was completely swept off her feet. Even for her this was a great compliment. No one ever complimented her so profusely.

I took Dev aside and asked him mischievously, "Dev, what's the matter? Of all the women you only found your bhabhi to hit on?"

Dev looked at me embarrassed and said, "Bhaiya, I am so sorry if you felt bad. She is so beautiful. You are lucky bro. But perhaps you are right. I shall be more careful now."

I tapped behind his shoulder, laughed loudly and said, "Saale, pehle line maarta hai aur phir sorry bolta hai? (First you hit on my wife and then tell me sorry?)."

Then in sober voice I told him, "Look, I was just joking, pulling your leg. You are not the only one eyeing her. You may carry on, if you like. I am not much bothered about your overtures; because I know your charm is not going to work on her. She is not like your usual preys. She is a typical conservative Indian house wife. You may have had your way elsewhere but she is different."

Dev looked at me quizzically and asked, "Bhaiya, are you serious? How can you be so sure?"

I said, "I know her like the back of my palm. We are married for 8 years now. Many people have tried to hit on her and finally given up frustrated. Mind you, not because I was jealous or something; but because she would not yield an inch." I winked at him and said, "Even one of my seniors tried once and failed."

"Bhaiya, you are sadly mistaken. There is no woman, who cannot be wooed, unless she is afraid of being targeted socially or has any psychological or health issues. But yes, because she is my respected bhabhi and your dear wife; I shall keep away from her. But I reiterate that there are no exceptions."

I was rather cheesed off at Dev's audacious confidence. I knew my wife and I knew that she could not be baited easily. Besides, I was excited and not afraid of the possibility of Dev's success. For some time, that kinky pervert bug was eating my mind wondering how exciting it would feel to see my beautiful and sexy wife being fucked by another male and how excited she would get, if two males (including me) fucked her.

I was thrilled seeing a faint possibility of my fantasy turning into reality, if by any chance Dev succeeded. I decided to try. I challenged Dev. I said, "Dev, come on! Don't be so cocky. I know her well enough and throw you an open challenge. You try your best charms on her and see. But please, if you fail, don't come back to me red faced and complain. I give you three months"

I could see Dev's expressions changing rapidly. He was excited at first, but then he sighed and said ruefully, "I know bhaiya. She will never move an inch; if she has the slightest suspicion that you may not want her to. I know I cannot succeed without your support. I accept defeat before the fight."

He did not accept the defeat. He was subtly challenging me. I was not the one to let him off the hook easily. I said firmly, "And suppose I give you my tacit approval and say that you will still not be successful?"

Dev's face lit up and then suddenly turned suspicious. He asked, "Bhaiya, are you not pulling my leg again? Did I hear what I thought you said?"

I said firmly, "Yes Dev. You heard right. I assure you that I shall not come in your way. In fact I shall go one step forward. I shall tacitly support you in letting you come closer to my wife. But be clear, you will not force her and you will not do anything against her wish. If that is clear, I accept your challenge."

Dev could not suppress glee on his face. He came and embraced me and said, "Bhaiya, let me also make one thing clear. Ritu is my dear and respected bhabhi and your beloved wife. I shall neither force her against her wish nor do anything that will cause any social or family issues between her and you. I shall not hurt any of your feelings. I shall respect you and her as much for ever as I do now; come what may. I swear and I will never ever cheat on you."

I hugged him tight and to push him a bit, I said, "You are my dear friend and brother. I still caution you not to try to make advances on her as I know you will fail, in spite of my support."

My friend Dev was smart and handsome; he was about 3 years younger to me and elder to Ritu by about two years. He called me "Bhaiya" (elder brother). He was a well muscled flat waist athletic man. He was taller than me and had excellent dress sense. He wore smart dresses that made him look naturally attractive to women. On that occasion, he had put on an immaculate tee shirt and trousers with a red scarf tied around his neck. He was a smooth talker. In parties, women looked forward to meeting and talking with him. He was well known as "Ladies man". He had a reputation that once he fancied a woman seriously, it was a foregone conclusion that she would be in his bed sooner or later.

My wife Ritu had not heard about Dev earlier. When we retreated into a corner, she asked me, as if casually, "Oh! Your friend, what was his name? Oh, let me see, Dev? Yes Dev. He called you bhaiya. He seems like a nice handsome young man. Is he married?"

Just at that very moment, a beautiful lady entered the hall. She was greeted by Dev. I saw all eyes following her. I was simply mesmerized at her grace and femininity. Well that was a decent way of saying that she hardened up my cock with her sexiness. She was Dev's wife Devika. She was a beauty incarnate. She had all that men look for in a woman. Lovely bums and boobs, lovely figure, shapely thighs and walk, blood red lips and inviting smile et al.

She was wearing a loose top and a tight knee long Capri that hugged her bums and showed their shapely generosity. Her loose fluffy cotton top when rested on her bra left no scope for imagination about the size of her breasts. They were sumptuous and sizable. She was tall for an Indian woman and well built too. My wife Ritu and Devika were almost as beautiful, but built differently.

I was taken in by her charm as much as Dev was with my wife's. I grabbed my wife's arm and moved over to Dev and his wife Devika to introduce ourselves. After introductions, Devika walked away from us with some ladies talking with them. Ritu and I moved away from the crowd and sat on a sofa.

I saw Dev standing alone some distance away from us. However, his eyes returned to focus on my wife repeatedly. Perhaps Ritu noticed it too. I guessed that she was feeling a bit awkward about it, but did not say anything.

Very soon the music started. Couples descended on the dance floor. There were some couples who danced rather well. However, most were just tapping their feet and making awkward movements thinking that they were dancing. It started with some fast paced Hindi film songs. Then there were some low paced songs.

My boss also happened to be in the club at that time and appeared from somewhere and caught my wife's hand and tried to pull her onto the dance floor to dance with him. He was abrupt and uncouth. My wife Ritu did not know who he was. She snapped at him and jerked her hand from his and pushed him away. Poor fellow staggered a little. Thoroughly embarrassed, he walked away as some women clapped at the heroics of my wife. I should have been happy at my wife's heroics too. However, I was rather disappointed at his failure to take my wife to the dance floor.

My wife Ritu was a star girl in her college too. She was famous for her beauty and daring. She was the most desired girl in the college and yet few of her colleagues had the courage to approach her for the fear of getting rebuffed. She had slapped and treated quite a few boys with her sandals and chappals; who had tried to flirt with her. Perhaps my boss was not aware of that and presumed that my beautiful wife was a game for him.

Even though Dev was some distance away from us I could see his eyes riveted on my wife Ritu. It amazed me to see that his eyes rarely moved away from my wife's body. I was subtly excited at Dev's close interest in my wife Ritu. Normally a husband should get irritated at some other male's paying extra attention to his wife. However, I felt otherwise. One of the reasons also was that I personally liked Dev and felt that he was mature and trust worthy. Dev in turn liked to talk with me. Our contact with each other though, was more formal and limited, until that time.

After a while, Dev walked as if casually and stood in front of us. He bowed down a little in front of my wife Ritu and offered her his hand, looked at me and asked, "Bhaiya, may I have a dance with my beautiful bhabhi please?"

Ritu looked embarrassed at the offer. She looked at Dev and said, "But I don't know how to dance."

Dev shot back, "Bhabhi, how many people you see dancing here, know how to dance?" Then he replied himself, "None. Besides, I shall teach you some simple steps. It is not that difficult."

Ritu looked at me. She wanted my permission. I nodded my head in approval. Dev and Ritu moved away from us as Dev held my wife's waist in one arm and rested the other one on her shoulder. Very soon Ritu started getting the hang of steps and similarly held her arms around Dev.

Suddenly the music slowed and I saw Dev pulling my wife closer to him. I quickly slipped away from their sight to a location from where I could see them but they couldn't see me. My wife Ritu looked around for me with concern in her eyes at Dev's fresh adventure. Not finding me anywhere, not knowing how to react at the sudden unexpected situation, she carried on dancing with Dev. Dev was grinding his pelvis, thighs and abdomen against my wife Ritu; holding her tight in his arms making her come very close to him in intimate dance steps.

Surprisingly, I was excited seeing Dev rubbing his pelvis against my wife's and holding my wife intimately to his chest. I should have got irritated, but I was getting aroused. My cock in my pants started hardening.

My eyes fell on Dev's wife, Devika, who helplessly watched her husband dancing with a strikingly beautiful woman intimately. I went crazy looking at her. I found her very seductive for three reasons: Firstly her lovely deep blue eyes. It looked as though her eyes dared me to come and take her into my arms. Secondly, her ample bosoms: Her breasts constantly strained her blouse and bra; bursting to come out. They looked tantalizing and provocative. They shook when she moved like branches of a tree when gentle breeze blows. Thirdly her lovely bums. Her ass protruded out of her dress so seductively that it took me a great deal of restraint to control my urge to touch them or to kiss them.

I was aroused seeing her watching her husband dance with my very pretty wife. I fancied my chances of fucking her, sometime in the future. I obviously felt bad for her. At the same time, I felt that I had a good opportunity at that moment to try my luck to get close to her. I moved over to her and offered my hand for her to dance with me. How could she refuse an invitation from the husband of the beautiful lady who was dancing with her husband rather intimately?

It was tit for tat. Devika was really beautiful. If one had to make a comparison between my wife Ritu and Devika, it would be a tossup. The only difference was that my wife Ritu was a little thinner and Devika was a little better filled and taller.

Then it was my turn to hide from Dev and my wife. I moved with Devika in a corner, where my wife Ritu and Dev could not see us. As we were dancing Devika asked me, "Dev is calling you bhaiya. Should I also call you bhaiya?"

I said, "Look dear, don't call me bhaiya. Dev's calling me bhaiya and your calling me bhaiya have different connotations. Don't you think?"

Devika nodded her lovely head, although I was not sure if she understood. Then she vented out her anguish. She asked me, "I shall call you Raj, ok? But, Dev calls you bhaiya and he has great respect for you. At the same time, he is dancing like this with his bhabhi. This is not good. What do you say?"

I understood her meaning. I said, "Look Devika. It is true that Dev calls me bhaiya. But if he dances with my wife intimately, so what? What would you say if someone else dances with her like that? Actually I would rather my wife Ritu dance with Dev than anyone else; because at least I know him. I know you. That is better than some stranger getting close to my wife. I think it is better Dev, than someone else. Because Dev loves and respects me."

Devika looked pointedly at me. Her looks said that she liked my interpretation. She might perhaps have guessed too that I wanted to get close to her and was therefore perhaps pushing that theory; but she did not say it.

I repeated the steps Dev was taking with my wife Ritu. I began grinding my thighs with Devika's. My cock had hardened and poked her thighs. Devika had no issues with that. She was happily letting me take the initiative and cooperated with me happily. She was hot and danced better than my wife.

As soon as the music stopped we all clapped. I saw Dev emerging from a corner holding Ritu's hand and leading her to us. As soon as Ritu saw me she came running to me. She looked at Devika and for fleeting moment I saw a woman to woman jealousy in her eyes as she said "Hello" to Devika; turned to me and said, "Dev is a good dancer. I learnt some dancing steps from him. But where were you? I was looking for you." I was tempted to ask my wife, "You also experienced some intimate dancing and body touching with Dev didn't you?" But I kept quiet.

On our way back home, I told Ritu, "I hope my boss does not get cross with me. You were rather harsh with him You almost pushed him away. Poor fellow stumbled and could have fallen down. He will never come in front of you again."

Ritu looked at me apologetically and said, "I am sorry. I didn't know he was your boss. Please offer my apologies to him. He almost grabbed me and forced me to go on the floor. If he had asked me to dance politely; I would have accepted. After all, did I not dance with your friend Dev? What is there in a dance anyway?"

I laughed at Ritu and to tease her, I said, "Darling, all things start with dance. First dance, then holding hands, then mischief here and there, then flirting and intimate body contacts and then sex."

My wife stood still, looking at me wondering. She asked, "Is that so? My God! What a fool I was to accept Dev's invitation? I should have refused Dev. Dev must be thinking that I was a game for him. That was perhaps the reason Dev kept asking me when I could meet him again."

To set her mind at ease, I said, "No darling, don't worry. I was just joking. Dancing is nothing special."

Then I decided to tease my wife a little more. I said, "But, I saw that Dev became hot while dancing closely with you. I saw his big cock making a tent in his pants. Did you not feel it?" I hinted to her that I saw them dancing intimately.

My wife's face turned pale at my swipe at her. That proved that she must have felt Dev's cock poking her body, while dancing; but she just kept quiet about it.

I said in pacifying voice, "Well, that's ok. If his cock hardened dancing closely with you, it is not his fault. What could he do? With that sexy body of yours, it is natural. Just looking at you, a man could ejaculate. It can happen to any man dancing with such a beautiful and sexy woman like you."

My wife looked embarrassed. She kept quiet for a while and then said in very low tone, "Did your cock not harden up when you danced so intimately taking Dev's wife Devika so closely in your arms?"

It was then my turn to feel embarrassed. I replied softly, "Well well, we are all at par now. Account settled."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fixed Match

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds