• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Bulls and a Spoiled Princess

Two Bulls and a Spoiled Princess

12

Mom and Dad were high school sweethearts, her being a year behind him. She was the prom queen and on the student council. He was the stud on the football team, starting running back and linebacker. He earned the nickname "Bull" because he'd rather run you over then go around you. He set the school record for touch downs in a season.

He went to Ohio State on a football scholarship and won the starting job at fullback in the middle of his freshman year where the nickname "Bull" stuck. They were married in his sophomore year and I came along in his junior year.

Dad was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the third round of the NFL draft. It was the perfect story. Ohio native, star at Ohio State, drafted and staying "home". It was the perfect situation for the makings of a hometown hero.

He had an impressive training camp and an even better preseason, winning the starting job in the backfield his rookie year. In the third game of the year, with the Browns off to an 0-2 start and playing division rival Baltimore Ravens, "Bull" to the hand off and make a cut to the hole the O-line had made for him. Just as he was about to break through the Ravens all-star middle linebacker came out of nowhere and hit dad just below the knee. Dad crumpled to the ground, clutching his right knee. The linebacker who had just laid the crushing blow to his foe, immediately jumped up, waving to the Browns sideline for medical assistance, now a concerned brother in arms.

Dad missed the rest of his rookie season after reconstructive knee surgery. There was some doubt if he would be ready for the start of the following season. But he worked hard at rehab and came back late in training camp the following summer. He had another outstanding preseason and won his starting job back.

Half way through the season, with the Browns suffering through another horrid season, they were playing their hated division rivals, the Steelers. It was a cold, wet Sunday by Lake Erie. Dad, despite the team's troubles, was having a pretty good season. In caught a bubble screen late in the third quarter and started down the field, blockers in front of him. From behind unnoticed, one of the Ravens' speedy cornerbacks had caught him and lunged... just as he planted his foot to cut left, catching the Bull just below that same right knee.

It was a replay of last season. Players waving to the sideline. The medical cart coming onto the field. Dad exiting to cheers from the crowd and players from both sides coming to the cart wishing him well as he exited the stadium.

Total knee replacement was required. There was no coming back from this one. At the age of 25, Dad was retired from football. Thankfully he had a loving wife and son at home, his signing bonus and insurance money in the bank, and a business degree hanging on the wall.

Five years later he had a string of successful car dealerships throughout the state and he was a millionaire. He was still making money off of his nickname. The hook for his TV ads, which he starred in, was "They may call me Bull, but you won't find any bull when you buy a new or used car at my dealership."

Shortly after my tenth birthday both of our world's changed. Mom, driving to the grocery store, was hit and killed by a drunk driver. We were both crushed. But mom would have wanted us to move on, too. It took a couple of years for life to resume any kind of normalcy, but it did.

While Dad was in mourning, business had to go on. They hired a stunning, buxom blonde as their new TV spokesperson. She was a hit. Turns out sex does sell. Soon enough, they were doing the TV spots together. One thing lead to another...

Molly and Dad were married on a bright, sunny June day. Molly was great. Super, super nice. And, at the age of 12, I was old enough to recognize what a beauty she was. Blonde hair, blue eyes, great rack, perfect curves, long, tan legs that went on forever. Her and Dad made quite the couple. In his mid-30s he was still a beast of a man. They made a good looking pair.

The problem with this whole arrangement was Molly brought her 10-year-old daughter Jenny with her. As far as I was concerned she was a spoiled little bitch. She was mommy's little princess and she had Dad wrapped around her finger. Ugh!

Time went by and we became a family unit. Jenny stayed a spoiled little bitch. The only good thing was, the older she got, the more her body became a younger version of her mom. Blonde hair, blue eyes, curves developing in all the right places. I started playing football and followed in Dad's footsteps. I wasn't quite as big as him, and more wiry. I became a stand out wide receiver and cornerback. I even broke Dad's single season touch down record, making him the proudest papa on the planet.

And I found out that Molly was very proud of her body. Very proud. During those hot summer days she walked around the house wearing as little as possible. She would sunbath by the backyard pool topless. If she thought I wasn't home she'd do it completely naked. Dad talked to her about all of this, telling her she had to be mindful there was a teenage boy in her home now. My mind screamed "Shut up, Dad!" She would always come back that I saw more than that at the "R" rated movies I saw. And that would end the discussion.

What she failed to realize apparently is there's a big damn difference between seeing tits in an "R" rated movie and up close and in person. It felt like I had a constant hard on around the house. When she was laying next to the pool I'd sneak around the house with my camera, trying to get the best angle for a picture. When I came home from a friend's house, I'd always come home earlier than I said I would, hoping she'd be naked next to the pool. After I'd gotten an eyeful I'd announce I was home so she could get her bikini bottoms on before she thought I'd seen her. Then I'd make a beeline for the bathroom and beat off thinking about her. I did that a lot. Sometimes two or three times a day. Right up until the day I left for college.

I followed in Dad's footsteps and went to Ohio State on scholarship. By the time I left high school I had earned the nickname of "Bull", too. Many people thought it was because of my dad, and that was part of it. But I didn't like to run over guys, I liked to make a move and make them miss. No, my teammates gave me the name because they saw me in the locker room and saw that I was hung like a bull. Easily 9" long and plenty thick. Probably from jerking off thinking about Molly so much. I was pretty damn proud of it. Girls in school would hear rumors and ask to see if the rumors were true. I'd tell them the only way I'd show it to them is if they agreed to suck it. I got a lot of blow jobs in high school.

I had a really good freshman season at Ohio State and earned all-conference wide receiver honors my sophomore year. I came home for spring break that year, just as I had done the year before.

"Hey, I'm home! Anybody here?"

"Oh! Hello, sweetheart!" Molly came out from the kitchen looking gorgeous as usual, wearing a halter top and cut off jeans. She came over to give me a hug and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Look at you! I swear, you have new muscles every time I see you," she said, rubbing my triceps.

"Well, you know, gotta work out in the off season if you want to play with the big boys. And you look beautiful as ever."

"Oh, please! I'm a mess!"

"Where's Dad?"

"He's at work. Something about a problem with some paperwork with a delivery of cars or something. And Jenny's at cheerleader practice, she should be home any minute. She'll be excited to see you!" Yeah, I'm sure.

We stood there chatting about what was going on with each other when we heard a car pull up. Jenny walked through the door.

"Oh, hello, Mark," as she brushed past.

Wow! It had been awhile since I'd seen her. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit. Short skirt and a tight, cropped top that showed her cut abs, with Cougars across the front. She truly was a younger version of Molly. She had just turned 18 and was on spring break from her senior year in high school. She was captain of the cheerleading squad, had been homecoming queen, and I fully expected her to be prom queen as well. And fucking hot! But she still gave off that spoiled little bitch attitude.

I gathered my thoughts. "Hey, Jenny, how goes it?"

"Fine."

"How was practice, sweetie?"

"Ugh! I swear, they're a bunch of uncoordinated pigs."

"Oh, honey, don't be that way." I swear, she's adopted.

"I'm going to go change out of this stupid uniform."

"Okay. I need to change, too. I've got some errands to run before your father gets home. Mark, you know where to put your stuff." Off she went, down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, then headed back to my old room. As I passed by my parent's bedroom, Molly hadn't closed the door all the way. Not even close. As I walked by she almost had her back to me but I still got a nice profile view. She still had her cut off jeans on but she was just beginning to pull another top on over her head, giving me a great side view of her incredible tits. Damn! I felt that old familiar stirring in my pants. I headed down the hallway before she saw me.

Jenny and I shared a Jack and Jill bathroom ever since her and Molly moved in. I turned the corner into my room and, of course, the bathroom door was closed. I had a raging hard on that needed attention.

"Hey, Jenny, are you in there?"

"What do you think?!"

"Hey, can you open the door when you're done, please?"

"Don't rush me!"

"I'm..." Breath, breath. "Sorry. Can you just please let me know when you're finished?"

"Fine!"

While I laid on the bed rubbing my crotch waiting for the princess to get out of the bathroom Molly hollered "I'll see you kids in a little bit!"

"Okay, see ya in a bit!" I said.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened.

"Happy?"

"Very," I said sarcastically, and got up from the bed.

I closed my door behind me and she closed her side on the way out. And I got to business. Shirt came off, my shorts and underwear hit the floor, I lathered up, closed my eyes, and grabbed my man meat.

I dreamt when I came through the front door, instead of coming out from the kitchen, Molly was waiting at the door for me, completely naked. I had my shorts on but wasn't wearing a shirt showing my ripped abs and chest.

She planted a warm, wet kiss on my lips and grabbed my crotch. "Hello, Mark," she whispered. "I thought you'd never get here."

"Hi, Mom. I came as quick as I could."

"Gosh, I hope not," she said with a wicked smile as she dropped to her knees.

Without further words she unbuckled my pants, unzipped my fly, and pulled my shorts and Under Armour underwear to the floor. She didn't flinch at the size of my rod because she had seen it many times before. She grabbed the base of it and wrapped her hot, moist lips around it, swallowing it until the tip hit the back of her throat, holding it there for a second. Her other hand went straight to her shaved slit, soaked with her own juices. She moaned at the touch of her own hand.

My hands were on the back of her head, helping her keep rhythm as her head bobbed on my cock. Her moans got loader as her fingers flicked at her hard clit. Her moans grew even louder, her breathing grew heavier, I could tell...

Wait a minute.

I stopped what I was doing. That moaning wasn't in my head. It was coming from the next room! I looked over and apparently Jenny hadn't closed her side tight, and the door had creeped open a few inches. Oh shit!

I could see her lying on her bed in the reflection of the mirror. She was still wearing her cheerleading uniform. Well, kind of. The hem of the skirt was hiked up above her waist, the bottom of the top lifted over her young, perky breasts. One of her hands was buried in her pussy working it over, while the other was mauling her tits. She must have seen me in the mirror, just as I am now, and gotten all worked up...as I am now. She was a bitch, but she was fucking hot nonetheless!

I quietly opened the door the rest of the way and stood in the doorway, slowly jerking myself, just enough to stay hard, while I watched her please herself. As I could tell in my fantasy, she was close. It wasn't long before she almost levitated off the bed, moaning and groaning with what must have been quite the orgasm.

Once the room stopped spinning for her she must have sensed a presence. She looked up and saw me in the doorway jerking my massive hard on. She gasped.

"How long have you been watching me?!"

"I could ask you the same thing."

She got a stern look on her face, like she wanted to chew me out. "I...I..." She couldn't take her eyes off of my 9" rod. Her facial expression changed from one of pissed off to one of wonder.

"Like it?" I asked with a smirk.

"I had heard it was huge, but seeing it in person...oh...my...god..."

"Want to touch it?"

Her face turned red. "Yes."

"I have a rule. If you touch it, you have to suck it."

"So I've heard."

"Still want to touch it?"

Her face turned even more red. "Yes."

I walked to the side of her bed, my hard cock bouncing with each step. When I got close enough she reached out very slowly and touched it softly, like it might bite her. She caressed it, watching it intently to see how it would react to her touch.

Still looking at it she said "Jesus christ, Mark, this thing is fucking huge! The rumors were true."

Once she realized it wasn't going to bite her, and she was getting used to the idea of the size of it, her grip tightened and she started to stroke it. I moved closer to her. She glanced up at me. She took a deep breath, opened wide, and wrapped her lips around it. Her lips were soft, her mouth was hot and moist, just as I'm sure her pussy was. She pulled it in and, much to her credit, pulled it back to the point that the tip hit the back of her throat. It was about 2/3s of the way in. I put my hands on the back of her head and held it there for a moment, just to make sure she knew who was in charge here.

She pulled it out, looked up at me again, took another deep breath, and swallowed it more aggressively this time. This wasn't the first time she'd had a dick in her mouth, I was sure of it.

She started to get a pretty good rhythm going with her head bobbing. I fondled her fabulous tits for awhile, making sure to pinch and give a little twist to her hard nipples occasionally. That always brought a muffled squeal from her. I finally reached over far enough to grab her leg and pull her over so her entire body was laying along the edge of the bed, kind of on her side. I wanted - needed - to play with her pussy.

She had a nice little landing strip of pubic hair. When I reached down and first touched her cunt lips she gave a groan. She was absolutely soaked. She spread her legs open for better access. I slid one finger in, then two, then three with no effort at all. With each new finger and rub she'd moan. It wasn't long before her hips started to move, rubbing her clit against the palm of my hand. A few times I pulled my fingers out and gave her clit a flick. This would bring a loud, muffled squeal with every flick.

Her hip gyrations were getting harder and faster. Her head bobbing was getting more aggressive. I had already worked up a pretty good lather in the bathroom not long ago. I was getting close.

Jenny was the first to go. She released the suction on my throbbing cock and cried "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum! Ohmygod fuuuuuuck!" With that her body convulsed , her back arched, her head threw backwards, and one, long groan escaped her body.

That was all I needed to see. I'd been jerking away watching the spectacle when I felt a pressure that felt like it was coming from my toes, worked up my legs, and finally exploded out of my dick. "I'm cumming!" was all I could muster. A massive stream of thick jizz came shooting out! The first stream hit her in the right tit just below her nipple, splattering cum all over her tits and some of her cheerleading top that was still bunched up between her tits and her neck. The next two streams came in quick succession, hitting her in the chin and just under her ear.

A few more spurts came out, dropping onto her arm and stomach. Her body finally stopped convulsing to the point that she could wrap her mouth around my rod and stop the cum assault. From the tits up she was a mess.

She was just sucking the last bit of goodness out when panic set in.

"What the FUCK is going on here?!" Shit! It was Dad! Between the moans and groans neither one of us heard the front door open! He was standing in the bedroom doorway, face beet red, neck veins bulging.

Dad may not have played football for 15 years but he was still a mountain of a man. I had no false illusions. I was sure this man could kick my ass up and down the street any time her wanted. I was frozen in fear. I covered my groin as best as I could.

Jenny had almost the polar opposite reaction. After the initial shock of an unexpected visitor she gathered it together. She rolled over, facing Dad, showing him exactly what a mess she was, with a sexy little grin on her face. She started to run her hand from her cunt to her tits.

"Hello, Daddy," she purred. "Do you like to watch?"

"Do I...what?!?!" I thought his head was going to explode. "I've never laid a hand on you but don't think you're too old for me to put you over my knee!"

"Oooooooo, really? I might like that." His teeth gritted. His face was turning purple. I thought he might have a stroke. "Come on, Daddy, why don't you come over here and fuck me." She started to finger herself. "Mom says you're great in bed." I stood in amazement.

He looked at me. He looked back at her. I could see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Come on, Daddy. I've seen how you look at me." She was fingering her pussy now. "I won't tell."

"You know what?" His tie came off. He was unbuttoning his shirt. "I've told your mother for years that maybe if somebody threw a good fuck into you, you wouldn't be such a little bitch." He was growling through gritted teeth, his pants were hitting the floor. "Maybe I'm the person to fuck that bitch out of you. Let's find out right now!" His underwear joined his pants. My jaw dropped. It was like looking in a mirror. We had almost identical penises! And his was standing up straight at attention, ready for action.

He stepped to the side of the bed, grabbed Jenny by the ankle, and spun her towards him. He ripped the skirt off her body. "Here, clean that cum off your face!" He threw it at her. When she was done with that to his satisfaction he snatched it from her hands and threw it into the corner. Then he grabbed her by the arms, pulled her towards him, and pulled the top over her head and threw it into the corner, joining her skirt.

Now that he had her completely naked, he clibed onto the bed, parted her legs, grabbed his cock, and guided it towards her slit, which was absolutely soaked. When the head slipped through her pussy lips she gave a little moan. He leaned over her body, put his hands down onto the bed, and thrust his hips with everything he had, driving his massive cock balls deep in one thrust. No tender Daddy lovin' goin' on here! A loud groan came out of her followed by a "ohhhhmyfuckinggod!"

I have no doubt that Jenny wasn't a virgin before this. I also have no doubt this was the largest cock she had ever fucked. And Dad wasn't cutting her any slack. Every thrust was just as the first, balls deep and with force. You could hear his skin slap against hers.

Her hands had a fist full of blanket, holding on for dear life. Each thrust from Dad was followed by an "uh!" from Jenny. Meanwhile, I was slinking away, towards the bathroom door, the same one I entered the room in before this all started. I wanted to run. I wanted to get to the front door and run. Run fast, run far. Because I knew, when he was done with her, I was next.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Bulls and a Spoiled Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds