• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Video

The Video

123

Chapter 1

Alan stared at the computer screen in disbelief. His nightly perusal of internet porn had suddenly veered off into uncharted territory. He had of late gravitated to amateur videos on the various porn tube sites and was surfing through the latest uploads when a video stopped him cold. Like so many white guys he had a fascination with interracial videos. Over the last few weeks he had begun to follow the uploads of a man with the username BuckeyeBBC who claimed the videos were of his adventures during his time as a college basketball player. He had uploaded a few dozen clips so far of him in various sexual situations with a series of college age white girls. He was quite well endowed and seemed to have no trouble convincing coeds to perform for the camera. The perks of being a D1 athlete appeared to be quite nice.

The video on his screen had started with a blowjob already in progress. Tousled blonde hair obscured the face of a woman on her knees sucking cock as the man stood filming. She sucked him for several minutes before looking up into the camera, a long rivulet of spit stringing from the black cock in her hands to her pink lips. He recognized Wendy immediately.

They had been married for five years and the video showed her in her college years. That would mean the scene in the video happened at least three years before they had even met. Nevertheless he could not contain the surge of jealousy as he watched his wife return her attentions to her lover's black cock. He slammed down the screen of the laptop, stood up in shock, and began to pace.

Wendy was already asleep upstairs, but he was torn between the urge to rush upstairs and confront her or to just run outside and scream. His mind reeled, and in the end all he could do for a while was pace.

He forced himself to calm down and then looked over at the laptop, trying to wish away the vision. It was late, he was tired, and it was probably all mistaken identity. The video had to be of a girl that looked like his wife but it couldn't be Wendy. He numbly sat back at his desk and lifted the screen. It powered up from sleep mode and soon the paused video appeared on the screen. Alan calmed himself and pressed play. The video played for another minute or so before the girl looked up at the camera again. It was no mistake. It was Wendy. Her face and beautiful hazel eyes were younger but unmistakable as she stared up into the camera. Her sorority necklace was on her neck; Wendy hadn't worn it in years but still displayed it in her jewelry chest. She wore simple cotton panties and a tank top and a pair of jeans lay crumpled on the floor next to her. She smiled, clearly enjoying herself and unashamed of being filmed with a black cock in her mouth. She was saying something into the camera as she stroked his shaft, but he had the volume down and couldn't hear.

He glanced at the bottom of the screen. He was seven minutes into a fifteen minute video. He couldn't turn it off this time. He watched as Wendy resumed her blowjob. The cameraman reached down with his free hand and freeing her boobs from her tank top, squeezing her gently and teasing her nipples to firmness. Her small but shapely B's sprang to attention. He had never seen her tits that size; by the time they had met she had already had an augmentation.

Alan couldn't look away, no matter how much his mind screamed for him to. The video played on to the final minute as Wendy picked up her pace and then began stroking rapidly. When her lover began to cum she deep throated him again, working his cock with her mouth until he had finished. The first spurt of semen had splashed onto her cheek but she eagerly swallowed the rest. As she started to stand the video clip cut off.

It was only after the video stopped that Alan noticed his painful erection. He felt dirty, guilty, and betrayed by that, but his erection persisted and he couldn't get the images of Wendy out of his mind. He knew Wendy had been with other guys before they had met, and it made no sense to be angry over something from her past. Watching it on video made it feel like it had just happened, and the fact that the guy had been black didn't help. Suddenly, thoughts of all the other women in the hundreds of porn clips he had watched online flooded into his mind. How many were now wives, moms, doctors, or teachers who went on with modest lives while their most intimate moments played out online for millions of horny men? How many men had already watched his wife sucking a black man to completion?

He glanced back at the computer. The video had only been online for a day and the website listed over twenty thousand views, with almost a thousand downloads. BuckeyeBBC had a huge following; within a few days it would be reposted everywhere with hundreds of thousands of views. The title of the video -- Blonde Snowbunny Part 1 -- also suggested that there would soon be more posts featuring his wife -- but how many more?

He had to tell her, had to wake her up now and see if they could do anything to put a stop to this. Surely there were ways to remove videos of yourself that you did not want to be shared online. He just had to figure out how to tell Wendy how he had found the video in the first place. She would no doubt be devastated and humiliated, but also how would she feel about her husband "accidentally" finding an interracial porn clip?

The middle of the night was no time for such conversations and besides the chance of finding someone at the tube site to take down the video was slim. He clicked the button to flag the video as inappropriate. A window popped up asking for the reason for flagging and also required contact information: his name, email address, and phone number. "That's my wife sucking a black dick" wasn't something he was quite prepared to type onto a form with his personal details so he just switched the computer off and resumed pacing, stopping by the liquor cabinet this time.

Alan awoke with a throbbing headache to the sound of the alarm on his phone. He had fallen asleep on the couch after a few glasses of scotch. He glanced at the time; Wendy would already be at work. If she had even wondered why he never came to bed she hadn't bothered to wake him to find out. It was for the better, he still had no idea how to talk to her about what he had seen. He would have to deal with it later; he had to be at the office in less than an hour himself.

He showered and dressed and then walked downstairs to grab a quick bite of breakfast. He sat down at his desk, wanting to see how many more times the video had been viewed since the prior night. When his browser opened the tube site page he clicked on the "Following" link and loaded BuckeyeBBC's page. Snowbunny Part 1 had now been viewed over thirty thousand times, and to make matters worse Snowbunny Part 2 had now been posted. The still clip showed Wendy stretched out on a dorm room bed wearing a bra and panties. The video was nearly a half hour long. He hit play, resigned to being both late to work and hungover today

The video started, and Wendy was quickly joined by a tall, muscular black man, already naked. He lay on his back and Wendy climbed atop him and they began to kiss. The camera was angled so that most of his face was out of view, but Wendy was in full frame. Her bra was soon off and they made out for a few minutes before Wendy inched her face down to his shaft. She sucked and licked, occasionally looking up to smile at the camera while stroking his shaft. As much as it hurt to watch, she looked amazing, and his cock had stiffened again in his pants.

The video clip cut to a scene with Wendy now naked and positioned over his cock, which to his relief was covered with a condom. She slowly lowered herself onto him, moving up and down a few times before he was fully inside. She rode him cowgirl style, her thin frame looking so tiny compared to her much larger lover. His large hands easily covered her small breasts which he held firmly as she rode him. Suddenly the video cut to another position with Wendy now on her hands and knees facing the camera. Her lover was visible only from the neck down as he fucked her doggy style. Her eyes looked intently into the camera as she appeared to moan on screen. Alan realized he still had the volume down and quickly turned it up. The sound of Wendy's moans filled the room, her sweet voice crying out with pleasure every time he entered her.

His balls ached as he watched, and he could not resist any longer. He unzipped his pants and freed his cock from his underwear and masturbated as he watched his wife get fucked. He came before the video ended, catching most in some tissue paper but still making a mess of his dress pants. He felt dirty for having masturbated to his wife getting nailed, but the ache in his nuts had subsided. He watched on screen as her lover appeared to orgasm. He pulled out and walked to the camera with the condom still on, clearly full of cum. The video cut off.

It had only been posted for an hour or so and had a few hundred views already. Was this the last, he wondered, or was a part 3 on the way? His mind raged against itself, part of him furious at having his wife exposed like this, but part of him longing to see more. Apart from it being his wife, watching a beautiful white woman go black was everything he had come to love in porn. This time he didn't even glance at the flag button and hit "Like" instead.

He glanced down at his watch, horrified to see that he should already be walking into his office. He still had to change out of his cum stained trousers -- dealing with the videos would have to wait until later. He ran upstairs, quickly changed, and ran out the door. In his haste he didn't notice that he forgot to close the laptop before leaving.

Chapter 2

The day in the office felt like an eternity. Alan had been a nervous wreck all day, thinking of nothing else but the videos of his wife. He had to fight off the temptation to duck into the restroom and look up the videos on his cell phone. Mercifully, in the early afternoon his boss noticed his demeanor and asked him what was wrong. He had lied, saying he had been dealing with the stomach flu all day, and was told to get home and rest. He had never taken a sick day so his story wasn't questioned at all.

He glanced at the time as he turned into the neighborhood - Wendy would be home by now. He had considered calling to give her a heads up that he would be home early but he still wasn't sure what he was going to say to her. He had to tell her about the video, and she would probably be furious that he hadn't told her as soon as he saw it. There was also the matter of explaining how he had found them in the first place. She knew he had watched porn, they had even watched it together a few times, but he had always kept his interracial fetish a secret from her. There were lots of reasons to expect a freakout, but he knew they had a strong marriage and trusted that she would eventually calm down and deal with the situation. By the time he opened the front door he knew exactly what he was going to say, but he never got the chance. He saw her sitting in front of the still-open laptop, tears streaming down her cheeks as the video of her played on the screen.

"Jesus, Wendy, I'm sorry..." He started to say, but she cut him off.

"Sorry?" She sobbed, looking up at him with bloodshot eyes. "What the fuck is all this Alan? How did you find this? Why didn't you tell me?"

She slammed the laptop closed and grabbed her keys off the table. She nearly ran to the front door and brushed him off as he tried to stop her.

"Don't touch me." She snapped.

"Wendy, please -- we need to talk."

"I need to get out of here. This is fucking humiliating. Just give me some space OK?"

He could tell by the look in her eyes that this wasn't the time for talk, so he stood aside and let her leave. She walked out and slammed the door without a backwards glance. He watched from the window as she backed her Audi down the driveway and then sped out of the neighborhood. Alan stood there for a moment and thought about going after her but instead he walked over to his laptop and opened up the screen. He had to know how much more there was.

He stopped the video that had been playing, and saw a new screenshot on BuckeyeBBCs page. Snowbunny 3 had been posted sometime since he had left for work. He clicked play without a second thought.

---

The video started with Wendy laying on her stomach, casually sucking cock as Buckeye BBC filmed her. There was more audio in this scene so he turned up the volume some to hear what was being said.

"You look so fucking hot doing that Wendy." Her lover said from behind camera.

She looked up. Her lipstick had smeared and her chin was streaked with saliva. "Glad you like it, but it's more fun when you fuck me without that camera in your hand." She gave him a coy smile and then resumed her blowjob.

"How many black guys have you been with before?"

She paused long enough to answer. "Two, back in high school."

This revelation stung a bit. Wendy had mentioned a few of her prior boyfriends over the time they had been together, but had left out the bit about them being black. It shouldn't really matter to him what race they were, but having found these videos it was a detail he couldn't get out of his mind. He watched as the scene played on.

"What would your sorority sisters think about you being with me?"

"Don't know, Don't care. Besides, I know for a fact I'm not the only one you've filmed giving you head."

"So she told you huh?" He responded after a pause.

"She got drunk the night she introduced you to me, told me everything about what you and her had been up to. How you liked to film her. Why do you think I looked you up after she graduated? I had to see for myself." She said, motioning to his dick. She resumed sucking him for a little longer before looking up at the camera. "Now put that thing down OK?"

So one of the other girls he had filmed had been a friend of Wendy's, and she was probably the reason Wendy had met this guy in the first place. Had he seen her on a video? He made a mental note to check to see if any of the other girls on the videos were wearing sorority letters.

The camera clicked off, then the scene resumed with a shaky image of Wendy on her hands and knees being fucked from behind. No more dialogue, just the sound of flesh slapping together and Wendy's moans and squeals. After several minutes the scene then cut to Wendy on her knees, sucking her lover for several minutes until he emptied his load in her throat. She swallowed and then started to say something but the clip ended before he could tell what it was.

___

Alan spent the rest of the evening sitting on the couch, worrying where Wendy was and when she would be home. An attempt to call her cell phone went straight to voice mail. He never even considered trying to go to bed and sleep. After what seemed like an eternity, Wendy came home smelling of vodka and cigarette smoke. He started to talk, but she stopped him.

"Not tonight OK? Tomorrow we'll talk, but not tonight. We can deal with this." She said, looking tired but no longer angry. She gave him a peck on the cheek and walked into the bedroom. He made no attempt to follow her, resigning himself to a night of fitful sleep on the couch.

To his amazement, the following morning she came out from the bedroom looking calm, and if not exactly happy she at seemed serene. She apologized for storming out and asked him to let her explain how she had ended up in the videos before hearing his side of the story.

"Dad was such a racist." She said. He had never even spoken to her father; she was estranged from him and they had rarely even spoken to each other since she had left home to start college. "It really pissed me off and I dated a couple black guys in high school just get back at him. It started out as pretty much the same thing with Rico in college, but I ended up really liking him. The problem was too many other women did too and none of us seemed to hold his interest for long. When he broke his leg his junior season he had to stop playing. He could have gone pro. It messed him up and he left town and I lost track of him after that. That video is the first I have seen of him in years."

Rico. So now he knew his name, but had never heard of him having never really cared much about basketball in the first place.

"I let him film us together. I wasn't really thinking at the time where those could end up, but I trusted him and didn't want to seem like a prude. I kind of liked it too; it felt naughtier that way. I just never imagined finding those videos my future husband's computer one day. I wasn't spying on you, but your computer was on when I came home. When I walked by I noticed it was porn and I guess I was just curious about what it was you watch. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it was me in that video. It's been so long I'd almost forgotten about him filming us together. I knew he had more and I looked through your history and found the other video of me." She swallowed hard, blushing a little now. "How long have you known?" She asked, obviously ready to move the conversation away from her for awhile.

"Not long. The first one was posted two days ago. I should have told you..." His voice trailed off, he didn't know where to begin explaining how he had found it in the first place.

"I'm OK with you watching porn, everyone does that. I didn't know you were into interracial stuff but that's OK too, but there's something you need to tell me. It's why I freaked out and ran out when you walked in yesterday. Did you really click 'like' on that video of me?"

He thought for a second, realizing that he had nothing to gain by lying. "Yes. Damnit, I never meant to hurt you Wendy but..." He paused, choosing his words carefully. "When the first video started I couldn't tell it was you at first, and I got so into it waiting to see her face. When you looked up at the camera I couldn't believe my eyes. When it sank in that it really was you I got jealous and angry, but I couldn't stop watching. Then I saw something in your eyes that I've never seen when we are together. It was lust, and I made me so horny to see you that way. You have every right to be mad about that, but I hope you can at least understand."

He sat there for a minute without saying anything, and could tell by the look in her eyes she was processing what he had just said. He finally broke the silence. "So what do we do now?"

Wendy stood and walked over to him. "He had posted a video while you were at work yesterday. I saw it on his page when I looked yesterday. Did you watch it after I left?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Did you enjoy it? Tell me the truth. It's OK"

He swallowed hard and told her the truth. "I wished I could have been there watching."

"Why do you like watching me with him?"

"I can't explain, you look amazing in those videos... I wish I could make you feel like that in bed."

What she said next floored him. "I want to watch one with you."

---

His hand was shaking a little as he sat the laptop on the coffee table and loaded the most recent video. He sat back on the couch next to Wendy, his Snowbunny, who sat silently as the video of her sucking Rico's cock started to play. He knew this was some sort of test, but had no idea what the questions would be. His heart was racing, and his cock was hard as a rock. They had only watched porn together a few times, and never anything interracial. The video had been intense when he watched it alone, but now as he sat with his wife watching her with a black cock in her mouth he could barely contain his emotions. Her hand touched his thigh just as the scene changed to him fucking her and he nearly jumped. She slid her fingertips slowly up his groin. The words that came from her mouth next were unlike any he had ever heard from her before.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds