• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • DEV© - St Andrew's Cross℗

DEV© - St Andrew's Cross℗

Bondage, restraint, forced orgasm, sensual pain and discipline as well as some intense sex and release are at the core of the St Andrew’s Cross audio experience. Not so much shades of Grey, more into the Darkness. Tread carefully.

Directed Erotic Visualisation© or DEV© is an audio technique that works on the part of your brain where your sense of pleasure and reality sits. Through the power of words and suggestion it takes you right into the heart of your fantasy; relaxing and arousing you at the same time. Then placing you in a sensual experience, taking you to the peak of release before comforting and nurturing you as you bask in a post orgasmic glow.

St Andrew’s Cross℗: This intense erotic experiential audio was first created by Essemoh Teepee (smotp) back in 2010/11. It was featured in the IN-Q-BS Dreams erotic audio collection published through Audible and later eSensual Books. We are making it available here for the first time so you can try it for yourself, explore your boundaries and sample a taste of the darker side.

A Classic Experience, 30 minutes of sensual bondage and erotic punishment. This St Andrews Cross is a giant X of wood located in a subterranean place of erotic pleasure and sensual pain. In the experience, you get to visit a wicked playground for the senses, discover what it is like to be helpless, unable to resist and have an experience you may have fantasized about.

Don’t forget to leave feedback or a comment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • DEV© - St Andrew's Cross℗

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds