• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Across Black Seas of Infinity Ch. 10

Across Black Seas of Infinity Ch. 10

Author's note: I recommend starting with part 1 of the series. Some parts of this Lovecraftian tale of cosmic horror will contain dark elements and non-consent. I'm eager for feedback, so please leave a comment.

*****

Abigail parents were thrilled: her grades were up, her socializing was down, and she called home every two days, like clockwork. Abigail wasn't even sure they'd mind if they learned the cause of her newfound maturity: the agonizingly disciplined Victoria Keen. Her old roommate Maria was gone -- who knows where -- and Victoria hadn't let Abigail out of her sight for more than a minute since the binding ritual in Professor Ward's office more than two weeks ago. No matter how she fought against the psychic chains encircling her mind, Abigail was powerless to disobey the grad student -- and the thrice-weekly infusion of Ward's semen elixir refreshed the bond along with Abigail's sanity.

It was late November and the dank deciduous trees of Miskatonic University were bare after an early, stormy Autumn. Most students were eagerly anticipating Thanksgiving break, but Abigail wasn't even sure yet if she'd be going home for the holiday weekend. Her parents would be heartbroken, of course, but Victoria insisted on coming and Abigail didn't know if she could endure the humiliation -- Victoria had her on a short leash, "for your own good".

Most of Victoria's rules seemed completely arbitrary, like the requirement that Abigail wear her panties around her ankles while in their dorm room. What was the point of making her waddle around day and night? The inconvenience was frustrating, but even worse, she intensely resented the easy accommodation her subconscious had made to the humiliation: as soon as she stepped through the door she would slide her panties down to her ankles without a thought. Fold your clothes, put your shoes away, rewrite your conclusion, straighten your toothbrush. Victoria was a petty tyrant who acted like she was doing Abigail a favor by running her life down to the minute, even expecting a "thank you, Victoria" after daily masturbation time from 9:45 to 10pm (and then straight to sleep, natch).

Still, Abigail couldn't help but appreciate how much more efficient her life was under Victoria's reign -- and that appreciation made her hate her predicament all the more. Abigail scowled and sat up straight in her chair. There had to be some way out from under Victoria's thumb.

Abigail was startled out of her reverie by a knock at the door, and before Victoria could react Abigail shouted, "Come in!". They never had unannounced visitors, and Victoria hadn't thought to lay down any instructions. Abigail grinned widely while Victoria glared at her -- there would be consequences later, but for now....

The knob jiggled but the door was locked, of course. "Hey, Abigail, it's Faith and Erin!"

"And Isaac!", said a male voice.

"Get the door," Victoria said smoothly, recovering her composure and looking around the room for anything incriminating. Abigail held the Knife, as she always did, but no one ever seemed to care about it.

Abigail hopped to her feet and hobbled to the door, legs wide to keep the panties stretched taut around her ankles -- it was second nature by now. It was only when she opened the door that she realized how the scene would look to her friends. She stepped back to let them in and glanced down, relieved to see that at least the panties were clean. "Come in," she said, blushing but excited at the at the same time for the change in her routine.

Faith bounced in with her usual exuberance and Erin followed, but Isaac was the first one to notice Abigail's panties. His eyes widened as he looked her up and down, and Abigail could sense an irresistible, deep arousal take root in his brain -- this was a scene he'd be reliving for his whole life. She wore a perfectly modest dress, but the panties around her ankles told a clear enough story about what was underneath.

Isaac stammered and couldn't look away. "Uh, sorry if we interrupted... I mean...."

Abigail forced a smile as the girls looked down and blushed along with her. "It's for a bet," she said. "You know, just a stupid internet thing."

Victoria chimed in, "Yes, all the freshman girls are wearing their panties around their ankles these days, hadn't you heard? How embarrassing for you two to have your underwear all the way up."

"I love the internet," Isaac said, still staring at Abigail's fully-clothed body. "I really hope this becomes a thing."

Faith elbowed her boyfriend and rolled her eyes, pressing forward to change the subject. "Anyway, Abby, we just wanted to check on you. You've been so scarce since that thing with Maria, hardly coming out at all, you know... we wanted to make sure you're ok."

"What 'thing' with Maria?", Abigail asked.

Faith and Erin looked at each other. "You know, the suicide note, drug rehab, all that. It's ok, everyone knows. I'm sure it was hard on you, too. Since you skipped the hall meeting last week we just figured we should stop by... did you even know that Joseph moved in right next door to you?"

Faith always boiled over with words and Abigail did her best to follow, shaking her head at the mention of Joseph -- apparently she'd been living in a bubble for the past two weeks. "Joseph is next door?"

Isaac nodded. "Yeah, he said you were fine, just hanging out with your new roommate a lot."

"The name's Victoria; pleased to meet you," Victoria said, flashing a winning smile.

Abigail made introductions while her mind raced furiously: obviously Ward and Victoria had gotten Maria out of the way, but what was up with Joseph? He and his friends had been watching her for weeks and Abigail had assumed it was a harmless indirect effect of the Knife, but now he was living next door and informing people about her activities? Something was going on.

"Why don't you come out with us?" Erin asked. "We stopped here on our way to Joseph's anyway... you can come hang out. You can come too, Victoria."

The grad student looked intrigued by the invitation -- like a zoologist invited into a gorilla troop -- but shook her head. "Thank you, but I'm going to pass for tonight. How about next time? I'd definitely like to... participate."

"You mean 'party'?" Isaac said, winking at Abigail and making her blush

"Exactly," Victoria said. "Party. Sounds like a blast."

"Abby? C'mon, you need to get out... and I mean, it's only next door," Faith urged her.

Issac was staring at her again and Abigail felt her flush deepen. He was well-built, and standing in front of him with her panties down was making her wet. She desperately wanted to go, but Victoria had forbidden Abigail to leave her sight, and Abigail couldn't even form the words to accept the offer. Abigail wanted to feel Isaac's hands -- or any man's -- on her skin, holding her, touching her... the longing was intense, especially since she had sucked off Professor Ward just a few hours before. The Knife's influence usually waned after she took the elixir, but Isaac's focused gaze was reigniting the fire....

Victoria cleared her throat and Abigail was embarrassed to realize that her friends were all staring at her. "Uh, I'd love to, I'm sorry... next time, guys? It's almost bed time."

Faith frowned. "It's only 9:30, but ok, next time. I'm glad you're... ok," she said, but trailed off at the end as if she were uncertain.

Abigail smiled. "I'm totally fine. Thanks for dropping by. Um. Say hi to Joseph for me, ok?"

Erin nodded; her brother was friends with Joseph from high school. "Sure. See you in class tomorrow?"

Abigail nodded, and as the group turned to leave she grabbed Isaac's sleeve without thinking. "Just do it. Don't take no for an answer," she whispered. What the hell did that mean?

But Isaac nodded as if he understood, and the three friends left. Abigail stood in the middle of the room with her feet splayed, staring at the closed door. Her mind was not her own, and Victoria wasn't the only interloper.

"That was interesting," Victoria said, breaking the silence. "How aroused are you, from one to ten?"

Abigail grimaced and fought back tears. She hated Victoria's stupid spreadsheets. Her hand slid down under her dress to her pussy and probed between her lips, finding her tingling clitoris and plenty of wetness. "Seven," she said, between clenched teeth.

"Just from that boy's stares, hm?" Victoria mused from behind Abigail, scratching in her notebook. "You had a decent orgasm this afternoon while you were working on Professor Ward, and then you drank all the elixir from my pussy. I'm surprised you're so... horny. What do you think?"

"I think..." Abigail began, but bit her lip. Victoria waited patiently, pencil hovering over her notes. Fuck her clinical detachment. The words erupted from Abigail's mouth in a torrent. "I want to get fucked. Hard. I want to get torn apart and filled with come. I'm tired of just sucking dick and drinking the elixir... it barely satisfies my cravings anymore."

"The Knife's cravings," Victoria interjected.

"Mine, the Knife's, both?" Abigail stood over Victoria, her voice rising. "All I know is that my body wants to feel a hard piece of meat splitting me open and pouring its seed into me, filling me to overflowing, creating in me... something new... not even the world can contain it...."

Victoria slapped Abigail hard across the face. "Pull yourself together! You have to fight these urges or the Knife's influence over you will continue to grow."

Abigail rubbed her cheek, breathing hard, her body trembling with adrenaline. The Knife gleamed in her hand, heavy, solid, real. A metal cock. "You think it's already too late, don't you?"

Victoria pushed her long brown hair back behind her ears and considered the question. "No. I think Professor Ward is right: we can save both the world and you. He's got a plan... he hasn't told me everything, but I believe in him. I trust him. So should you."

"What will you do if I lose control?" Abigail asked. "Order me to... kill myself?"

Victoria stood up and put a gentle hand on Abigail's shoulder, drawing their faces close together. "We've made contingency plans, but it's better if you don't know." Abigail thought -- hoped -- Victoria might embrace her, but the girl held aloof and spoke softly. "Listen: I wouldn't be here if I didn't think you'd make it." Abigail sniffled and nodded. "It's time for bed. Two orgasms tonight."

Abigail was surprised at how sad she felt when Victoria's hand fell away from her shoulder. She longed for normal human contact... maybe she should see her family over Thanksgiving, even with Victoria along. Abigail pondered the trip while she brushed her teeth and washed her face... maybe she was too hard on Victoria. What would Abigail do in her place?

Victoria continued working at her desk but clicked off the room light when Abigail crawled into her bed, naked except for the panties around her ankles. The room was dark and quiet, and the shadow Victoria cast from her computer undulated across the ceiling as she tapped softly on the muffled keyboard. Abigail laid on her back under a thin sheet -- the dorm was warm despite the chill outside -- and took a deep breath. Through the thin walls she heard murmurs from the room next door -- her friends, hanging out with Joseph. She felt too exhausted for even one orgasm, much less two, but maybe Victoria knew best. She spread her legs open, stretching out the panties around her feet as her fingers found her smooth, soft lips, revealing their moist treasure.

It was easy to get lost in the pleasure of her own fingers... pushing away Victoria's ever-presence... Shub-Niggurath's claim on her... even the Knife.... As Abigail's flesh relaxed her psyche drifted away into the empty black void that had grown less frightening and more familiar over the past weeks. In the blackness she burned like a star, waxing ever-brighter as her distant corporeal form approached orgasm. Her fingers sank into wetness and Abigail heard a far-off groan that was mirrored in flares of nuclear fire arcing from her astral substance. As Abigail's orgasm gradually swelled inside her she reveled in the streams of flame that erupted in every direction, and just as the inferno began to peak she noticed something new in the inky blackness, something she had never seen before... another point of light.

Abigail gasped as a wave of pleasure surged through her, drawing her out of the black sea and back into her body. Her muscles twitched and her pussy trembled around her fingers as she slowly slid them in and out, bringing herself down but suddenly eager to return to the blackness and investigate the light she had seen. Her clitoris was intensely sensitive after she came and she squeaked involuntarily as her slippery fingers began circling it again.

"One more," Victoria said without turning from her computer screen. "And then straight to sleep."

Abigail managed to respond with a gasp, "Yes, Victoria." The typing resumed and Abigail's face scrunched up as she imagined Victoria recording her masturbation in a ledger. The Knife rested hard against her side, pressing into her ribs, and she took comfort in the warm metallic blade that was hers alone. Victoria could control her actions but not her mind. As her fingers danced over her pussy, Abigail sank back into the dark void and stretched out her senses.

When the blackness engulfed her Abigail easily found the light again -- dwarfed by her own radiance, or maybe just immensely far away. Could she move through the blackness? Forming the question in her mind was enough to send her hurtling through space, ribbons of fire trailing behind, racing towards the growing of light. As she approached, the light separated into four pinpoints arranged in two pairs, dancing and circling around each other, tiny sparks compared to Abigail's bonfire. She drew in among the lights and watched them dance among her flames, and as they passed through she heard whispered voices from another realm.

"I don't know if I'm ready -- doesn't it feel good? -- of course it does -- don't say no -- what about? -- they're busy --"

These lights were Faith and Isaac, and the others must be Erin and Joseph! They were making out, or something more. Abigail's flames burst into an inferno that engulfed the other four points of light, and her back arched with pleasure as she felt fingers -- not her own, rough, large -- slip between her pussy lips.

"That feels so good -- your pussy feels amazing, I want to fuck you so bad -- Joseph! --"

The Knife burned furiously against Abigail's skin as her blazing corona engulfed her friends. Abigail reached out through the void with the Knife and carved a razor-sharp line of fire through the emptiness, slicing through the pinpoints of light and weaving them into a complex pattern that reminded her disconnected mind of the tattoos she had seen hundreds of years ago adorning Punchau's body. Lines of power. Lines of control.

Fuck them.

Suddenly the whirling lights became wild and erratic, jumping furiously in their orbits around Abigail's sun. The pairs dissolved into a chaotic jumble and Abigail felt the fingers in her pussy grow into a heavy rod of molten steel. Isaac's cock, or Joseph's? Or both? All thought incinerated as the rod gyrated wildly inside her, thrusting, spinning, stretching her open, both inside her and surrounding her with desperately grasping hands for seeming aeons. Screams, squeals, cries, grunts, and moans grew for endless ages before being eventually drowned out by the roar of her furnace as she exploded again in orgasm, bringing the other four along with her. Faith and Erin's bodies convulsed along with Abigail, who felt every blast of hot semen that poured into them as if their pussies were her own. She clenched and squirmed on the impaling rod until it faded away along with the black sea.

Abigail shook in her bed, panting, struggling to catch her breath. That was stronger and more intense than when she shared Victoria's orgasms during their sessions with Professor Ward... because there were two other girls? Because of the black sea? It was hard to form coherent thoughts. When Abigail opened her eyes she was barely surprised to see Victoria looming over her bed with her camera, red light blinking for a moment before the grad student stopped recording.

"I'm actually a little jealous," Victoria said. "I've never heard you scream that loud. Maybe you can give me some tips sometime."

Abigail didn't know if Victoria was serious or not, but she was too busy breathing to come up with a witty response.

"Why was your second orgasm so strong?" Victoria pressed, returning to scholar-mode.

What the hell had happened? How could she explain something she didn't understand herself, and how could she avoid explaining about the black sea? "I heard them next door... it turned me on I guess."

Victoria nodded in thought. "They were pretty loud, too. It's hard to get any work done around here sometimes. Anyway, go to sleep Abigail. Good night."

"Good night, Victoria. Thank you." That was close. Abigail was relieved that her explanation satisfied Victoria, but it sure didn't satisfy herself. Her virgin pussy tingled and ached with the memory of the experience, as if she'd been fucked hard herself. How had she shared the sexual experience of her friends? How had she... pushed them into an orgy? Maybe it wasn't part of Ward's power at all, but her own. What did the lines of fire mean that she had drawn with the Knife?

Abigail laid in bed for over an hour pondering these questions, and it was only as she rolled over to finally go to sleep that she realized the most exciting development of the night: Victoria had ordered her to go to sleep long ago, and she had disobeyed.

*****

Author's note: I really enjoy writing from an unreliable point of view. How much control does the Knife have over Abigail now? How much control does Victoria have?

The relationship between Abigail and Victoria really interests me. I'm going to develop it more, and I'm excited to see Professor Ward's reaction.

Speaking of Ward, does he know what he's doing? Is his elixir really working anymore? What's his plan?

Next episode should be interesting as Abigail begins to advance her own plans while avoiding confrontation with Ward and Victoria.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Across Black Seas of Infinity Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds