• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy Takes Beth on Vacation Pt. 01

Daddy Takes Beth on Vacation Pt. 01

**All people in this are over 18**

*****

My father was always very protective of me growing up. The world was a dangerous place for girls, he told me, bad men will take advantage of you. He kept me home, paying tutors to come to our house for me while all my brothers went to private schools designed to turn boys into leaders. Most of my time spent out of our home was at church every sunday. My father was a good friend of our reverend and our family was often involved in church functions.

I was delighted when my father told me as a birthday present, he was sending me to a church seminar in Ocean City. After so many years of dreaming about seeing the world I would be going to the beach and seeing the ocean!

Father decided we would drive instead of fly, because he wanted to spend more time with me. It was a long drive, so we would be stopping overnight at a spa where he would be getting me a whole spa package as part of my gift!

A massage, a facial, manicure, pedicure and very surprising and painful bikini wax were all included. I was humiliated when the women spread my legs and started touching me in ways I had been told repeatedly were wrong! Not just that someone touch me there, but a woman, it was a sin! But before I could speak to protest she was ripping the wax off and I was lost to the pain.

Once back in the room I would be sharing with my father, he handed me a package telling me it was new pajamas for me to sleep in. A small silk tank top and very short loose silk shorts, which felt strange now that all the hair was missing from between my legs. There was a small bottle of pills in the package as well, Father said they were new vitamins for me to take, they were important now that I was an adult.

The vitamins definitely helped me sleep, I woke up the next morning late with Father rushing me to get up and get ready so we could be on our way. I wasn't sure if it was my spa treatments or the silk pajamas but I felt very sore and bruised both on my breast and my "kitty", which made my blouse and panties really uncomfortable as I dressed. Wanting to waste no time I rushed to get my things together and meet my father in the car.

The rest of the ride was quiet and we got into Ocean City around lunch time. The seminar was being held in a small hotel, and we would be staying in one of the rooms. The whole place looked like it needed to be renovated, but I thought it was nice the church wasn't wasting money on a more lavish place. We had gotten there a night early, and Father had arranged for us to have dinner with a few of the men leading the seminar.

There was a small restaurant across the street where we met up with Reverend Steve, from our church, Mr. Brown, also from our church and whose daughter was about my age, and another man named Chris who was a friend of Reverend Steve. Father ordered for me, saying it would be fine for me to have a cocktail with dinner since we were on vacation. The Long Island ice tea was delicious, but I only picked at my food since Father had forgotten that I hate fish when he ordered my food.

When we all walked back to the hotel, I could tell I was tipsy from the drink and tried my best not to show it. Father and I were invited to the suite the other men were sharing, they insisted we join them for a night cap and Father agreed. Once in the room, glasses of whiskey were passed around. My first sip made me grimace, much to the men's amusement. Father insisted that I finish the glass, then poured me another telling me it was important to learn to appreciate whiskey.

At that point I was past tipsy, and let my mind drift as the men kept talking. I didn't notice I had fallen asleep until I felt my legs being pushed open, making me sit up quickly trying to keep them back together. Father put his hand on my chest and pushed me back. I was sitting between him and Reverend Steve, my dress up around my waist revealing my panties to all the men. My brain was still blurred, but I knew that was not something a nice girl should be showing her father and reverend!

Father used his hand that wasn't holding me down to turn my face towards him. "Beth, I'm just showing these men how nice your kitty looks waxed." he tells me.

Confused and drunk, I still struggle against the hands on me as the reverend helps my own father spread my thighs wide, Father himself pulling aside my panties to reveal my hairless privates to the other men. I started to speak, wanting to beg them to let me up, but Reverend Steve covered my mouth and told me silence was golden.

"You know Beth, this is my right" my father says to me harshly as he begins to pull my panties down my legs till they're stretched between my knees obscenely. "My right as a man, is to use women. God thinks so, I think so, and you'll learn so. You're a whore like all women, a whore who has to earn her keep so I suggest you learn quickly."

I'm scared and can feel tears in my eyes, but my father isn't looking at my face anymore. His eyes are glued between my legs, watching his own finger violate my innocence. Reverend Steve still has a hand covering my mouth, but his other has moved to my breast squeezing it roughly as he watches my father's hand.

"This seminar is to teach you this, Beth. You're going to learn how to be of service to men, just as God intended you to be. You'll spend the next six days with us, as well as a few more guests, be taught exactly what you are." Father lectures me, the entire time he's spreading open my kitty, rubbing it roughly while the men watch him. I can feel the tears starting to drip down my face, and Reverend Steve notices them on his hand and smiles at me.

"Clyde, don't you think it's time she properly introduced herself to all of us?" Revered Steve asked my father. This made all of the men chuckle and that couldn't mean anything good. Father and Steve let me go, encouraging me to sit up. Father handed me another glass of whiskey, insisting I drink it. Once I was finished he told me to stand up, then pulled my dress over my head. I had never been allowed to wear a bra, which left me with just my panties still half down, standing in a room of four men.

"Take off those panties and come sit in my lap, Beth." Father told me roughly. Pushing the panties down and kicking them off was difficulty in my drunken state, but I managed. I tried to sit on Father's lap like I always had but he adjusted me so that I was straddling his lap. "Now, you will sit there, quietly and obediently, while I introduce myself to your body. Once I'm done, you're to introduce your body to the other men as well. If you don't behave, I'll be very upset Beth."

With that he proceeded to start touching my breasts, slowly at first, then roughly, pinching my nipples very hard. At one point I couldn't help a small yelp of pain when he pinched too roughly, and immediately he smacked me in the face. Learning my lesson on staying quiet, I bite my lip as he continues torturing my breasts for another moment before pushing me out of his lap. I stumbled and landed in a heap on the floor, making the men laugh and remark how poorly I was handling my alcohol.

"Stay on the floor you drunken little slut. Crawl over to Chris and introduce yourself." My father demanded. Intoxicated and ashamed, I crawled on the floor over to the man I had met just a few hours before, straddled his lap and silently let him grope me, mauling my young firm breasts and running his fingers over my kitty, smiling viciously at me the entire time while I cried. After a few comments to the other men about how much fun my body would be, Chris pushed me out of his lap back onto the floor. Father handed me the bottle of whiskey and told me to take another drink, so I take a small sip and try to hand it back to him but am told to take a real drink and act like an adult.

My hands are trembling but I manage to take a swig out of the bottle, then another after glancing at my father's angry face. When he takes the bottle back, he also pinches me very hard on the side of my breast making me flinch. He stands very close in front of me while I'm on my knees in the middle of the floor and starts to rub the front of his pants which are tented. "You're not done introducing yourself, girl. You've met Mr. Brown before at church with his daughter haven't you? She'll be attending the seminar in 2 months, I think. Go introduce your body properly so he can feel how good you'll be at servicing us as the Lord intended."

Mr. Brown and I had met many times before, but I'd never seen him look at me the way he was as I crawled over towards him and into his lap. Both his hands went immediately to my chest, roughly squeezing my breast. "Not much tits, Clyde. Can't wait to bring Cora to her seminar, that damn girl has been a 36G for the past year, no bikini it the world will hold those tits." he tells the other men laughing.

"I plan to breed her a few times, that should help her tits some. Maybe after I'll get her a tit job, buy her some big perky titties to shake in my face." My father tells Mr. Brown. "Might even get her the real big ones, like the porn stars have, make her a movie star!"

Mr. Brown stops hurting my breast and roughly grabs my hips, grinding my kitty against a hard lump in his pants. He seems to like that, his face starts to turn red and he's panting a bit before stopping suddenly to push me onto the floor. A quick glance at my father tells me I have to keep going, so I crawl to the last man in the room Reverend Steve. His smile is too bright as I climb into his lap, and he waste no time. Both his hands are on my kitty, one holding it open and the other rubbing all around it. The harder he rubbed, the stranger it felt, one spot especially felt funny when he would flick his fingers over it. I started to feel dampness on his fingers which confused me. He spoke the entire time, about how my body was built to serve men, God crafted Eve from Adams rib to and that meant women owe their body to men.

When the dampness was enough to make Reverend Steve's pants start to get damp, he points it out to my father. "Clyde, the sinful little whore is already getting wet. I can't wait to share her with our Wednesday evening prayer group back home."

"She certainly seems to have a hot little pussy. Last night the slut came three times, even with the sleeping pills I gave her." My father laughs as he tells the men this, but I don't understand quite what he means. Reverend Steve has started rubbing hard fast circles around that special spot, and my hips can't help the way they jerk toward him wanting more. Right when I feel I can't take it any more, he stops and tells me to get down.

"Come stand in front of me, Beth" my Father orders me. I hurry over to stand in front of him, but apparently not where he wanted because he grabs me roughly by the hips pulling me closer to him till I have to spread my legs on either side of his knees as he sits on the couch. After widening his knees a little and chuckling when I spread wider to accommodate him, he runs two of his fingers along the slit between my legs finding a lot of sticky liquid coming out. "Total whore. Do you hear me, Beth? I said you are a total whore. Good girls allow men to use their bodies as God intended, but only total whores get wet from this. If you were a good girl, we could be finished but since you're a naughty slut with a sloppy little cunt eager to be used, we'll have to punish you for being so sinful."

My drunken mind had no way of knowing where this night was going, but for some reason the tingling between my legs had gotten much much worse...

TO be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy Takes Beth on Vacation Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds