• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shown By Appointment Only

Shown By Appointment Only

123

It wasn't until I saw his obituary in the paper that I learned my neighbor, Dave, had passed away. How awful is that; not even knowing a neighbor well enough to keep up with this kind of information? He was quite an older gentleman whose wife had passed away years ago and he had lived alone ever since. I never really got to know him at all but now I suddenly wish I had. I'm not exactly a recluse but I do like keeping to myself especially since my divorce. I moved into my house two years ago and Dave has been dealing with failing health this entire time. His son would check on him regularly but, until recently, Dave had finally been placed into a nursing home where he spent the last few months of his life. His son Paul and I have only exchanged a few short verbal acknowledgments but I never got the chance to strike up an actual conversation with him.

I look out my kitchen window and happen to notice Paul pulling into his father's driveway. I don't know if I should go over and express my sympathy for his loss or just find his address and send a nice card. I've never been good in situations like this. My mind is quickly made up as I watch an unfamiliar vehicle pull into the driveway and park behind Paul's. An older gentleman climbs from the driver's seat; by older, I'm guessing he is to be around fifty years of age. "Older" considered to someone in her mid-thirties such as me. I instantly find him attractive. He's very tall and wearing a business suit; his salt and pepper hair stands out nicely against his tanned complexion. He has a goatee that also has speckled gray within. 'Very handsome indeed,' I think to myself as I continue to gawk out the window.

I bought my house when I divorced my ex-husband. When we sold our marital property, I had enough money from my half to put down a very nice payment on my current home with a little extra to help me get on my feet. I have not had a serious relationship since, though; an occasional date here and there; a couple of one night stands that really weren't even worth that. My ex, however, is still with the woman he was banging while he was still married to me. I am not the type of women to give second chances when it comes to cheating and I left as soon as I found out about the affair and had enough proof built up for a nice case against him.

I watch Paul and the gentleman shake hands before walking into the house. I'm curious to find out who this individual is. There are no markings on his car and I can't hear anything as they introduced themselves. I can only guess he is someone possibly going over either insurance claims or funeral details. I've never had to lay someone to rest before and it breaks my heart thinking about everything Paul has been involved with. Unfortunately, I have errands to run and will not get the chance to find out more unless they are still there when I return.

After running to town for my weekly grocery shopping, I pull into my driveway just as Mr. Handsome and Paul are parting ways. I see them shake hands once again just before the man gets back into his car. I park my car in my driveway and, when I open the trunk to get the groceries out, Paul comes rushing over.

"Here, let me help you with those," he says as he approaches me.

"Thank you; I appreciate it," I say with butterflies in my stomach. I finally just give in and offer the best sympathy I can muster. "Paul, I'm really sorry to hear about your father's passing. Please let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, Erica. I was actually able to take care of most of the arrangements back when I first moved him to the nursing home so I wouldn't have to deal with it all at once. I've decided to put the house up for sale. I have no use for it and being an only child leaves no one else to consider."

"Good luck with that. I wish you the best and that the house sells quickly so it's not something you have to keep worrying about," I say as he and I both reach for my bags of groceries. We carry them into my kitchen and place them on the center island.

"There will be quite a few people coming and going as they schedule appointments to see the house. I've given Mark, the real estate agent I spoke with earlier, full access to the house rather than waiting for me to be present to show it. I don't really have the extra time to drive all the way here just to unlock the door. Would you let me know if you see anything suspicious around the place? I'm sure I have nothing to worry about but it still makes me nervous letting anyone and everyone walk through the property."

"Absolutely, please write your number down so I can call you if I see anything weird," I say as I gather a pen and piece of paper for him. 'So, Mr. Handsome's name is Mark,' I dreamily think to myself. Paul passes the paper back to me and I stick it to my fridge with a magnet. "It'll be right here and ready just in case I need it," I say with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me," and he returns the smile.

A few days go by and I finally see a "For Sale" sign standing in my neighbor's front lawn. It's such a somber feeling and has finally hit me that Dave is really, truly gone. I can only hope whoever buys the house will make great neighbors. It's been a peaceful neighborhood so far; I'd hate to see rowdy people move in and ruin it.

The house sits on the market for a couple of weeks before anyone actually takes a walk-through. There have been a handful of visitors before the first official showing that have stopped and looked around without the help of Mark or any other real estate agent. I have no idea if that is legal or not, but I don't see anything that warrants a call to Paul. The first family whom Mark assisted with consisted of two adults and three children. They looked like your average middle-class family and seemed to be friendly enough. Among the house hunters were a gay couple and another young couple expecting a child; I'm assuming it is their first. All the house visits with Mark have taken place in the early evening hours and nothing suspicious has caught my eye.

On a Friday night while in my bedroom, which is located on the second floor of my home, I see Mark's car pull into Dave's driveway. It's past 9:30 and I'm surprised to see him there so late. Another car pulls in behind his and both individuals get out of their vehicles. This time it's a lone woman wearing a tight business dress. She's very attractive with dark brown hair that's pinned up into a twist. The weather has been beautiful and I had opened my windows earlier in the day. I can hear her heels on the sidewalk as the two of them greet each other and walk inside. While I find it odd that they are there this late, it looks as though she may have worked late and decided to meet him afterward.

I see the lights turn on one by one as they walk around the first floor of the house. Our houses are located very close to each other as the lot sizes in this neighborhood are rather small. It takes about fifteen minutes for them to turn on the first noticeable upstairs light. I see them walk into what looks to be a spare bedroom located at the front of the house. I have never been inside so I am completely unfamiliar with the layout. As they leave the room, I see him place his hand on the small of her back, a little low for comfort between strangers if you ask me.

The light located on the back side of the house right behind the room they were just in turns on. This room is clearly a master bedroom still complete with furnishings. It also happens to be right across my bedroom window from where I am watching them. She walks in and makes her way around the room; looking at the furniture and lastly focuses on the bed while standing near the foot. I see her mouth something to Mark but I can't tell what it is. Something inside me tells me I need to turn my bedroom light off leaving me to stand in the dark so they can't see me.

He steps closer to her and their body language changes right before my eyes. The laughter between them seems to have gone from businesslike to flirty. He has inched his way to stand directly in front of her. Before I know it, they are embracing themselves in a passionate kiss. Oh my! I gasp to myself as I watch her hands slowly pull his tie free from his neck. She tosses it on the bed and her fingers quickly make their way through his shirt buttons. Goodness! They are certainly moving fast. My eyes follow her as she removes his shirt and tosses it on the floor. His chest is covered with thick black hair. I imagine it is speckled with gray hair to match the hair on his head but I can't tell from where I am at. She runs her fingers through it and I begin to wish I could feel it passing between my fingers too. After removing a top coat, she turns her back to him and gives him a seductive look over her shoulder. He reaches out and pulls her zipper all the way down her back. Her dress falls open and reveals a black lacy bra strap underneath. Before he can unhook it, she turns herself back around to face him. Her hands are on her breasts and holding up the front of her dress. He snatches her hands away and watches the strapless dress fall to the floor.

My heart is racing as I watch the dress slide down her body. It only takes seconds but my mind plays it in slow motion. What it reveals is a lace bra that barely hides the color of her nipples underneath. Her voluptuous tits look like they're ready to break free from her bra at any second. She's also wearing a matching garter belt that is holding up her black stockings but I notice she isn't wearing any panties. Her mound is almost completely free of hair except for the usual landing strip many women like to sport. The tops of her stockings have lace and there is a small bow on the back of each one. He cups her face in his hands and kisses her roughly. His hands trail from her cheeks, down her neck, and stop briefly on her tits to squeeze them as he thumbs her nipples through the fabric.

My pussy is clenching at the thought of where this is leading. I had initially come into my bedroom to get ready for a shower but I can't look away from what is happening next door. I shouldn't be watching them; it's not right. But I'm so incredibly turned on by it all!

As I watch him knead her tits, I find myself doing the same to my own. My nipples are hard and poking at the fabric of my shirt; begging to be squeezed and pinched. I quickly pull my shirt off and throw it to the floor. I reach behind my back and unhook my bra; tossing that down to where my shirt has landed as well. My large tits ache as they sag from the support of my bra. My hands cup them and rub them the same way Mark is doing to hers. I find myself mimicking his movements on myself. My thumbs pass over my sensitive nipples and I can feel my pussy getting wet as I think about his mouth taking one of my perky nubs inside and teasing it with his tongue. "Come on! Take her bra off; I want to see her!" I whisper to myself even though I know there's no possible way they would hear me and I'm obviously home alone.

After a few moments, Mark finally answers my silent pleas. Instead of taking her bra off, he roughly pulls it down and allows her big tits to flow out over the top. I can see her gasp when he does this. She reaches out and fumbles with his belt. After getting it unfastened, she quickly unbuttons his pants but takes her time pulling the zipper down. She caresses his noticeable bulge through his pants before hooking her fingers in the waistband and pulling them down; taking his underwear as well. His impressive cock springs free and my breathing quickens.

She climbs backward on the bed and he quickly follows. He forces his legs between hers and buries his face between her tits. I watch as he kisses and licks them. He teases her nipples with his tongue before taking them into his mouth. I squeeze and tug on my own as I picture his lips and teeth working their magic on them. The wetness between my legs continues to gather. I quickly kick my pants off and reach a finger down where I instantly notice the slickness of my pussy lips. I graze my alert clit and it sends a jolt through me. I continue watching as she buries her fingers in his hair and his kisses make their way down her stomach. She bends her knees up as his face gets closer to her belly button. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open; I imagine the throaty sounds coming from within. I wish I could hear her moans of pleasure. He kisses along the inside of each thigh. Unfortunately, his face disappears as he buries it between her legs; her thigh is blocking my view but I'm able to watch her facial expressions. I can also see his ass moving as he grinds his cock against the mattress. My fingers slide along my slick pussy lips as I watch her head lean back into the pillow. I twirl my fingers around my clit faster and faster. I'm panting as I lean one hand on the edge of my window sill to balance myself. My legs are getting shaky and my knees feel like giving out but I need to cum so bad. As she arches her back off from the bed and silently lets out a scream, I reach my peak as well. My hand on the wall grasps at the curtain to keep myself from falling to the floor. I let out a scream as my body trembles and I close my eyes tight. I can feel a small dribble of pussy juice flow down my thighs. Holy shit! I feel absolutely naughty for not only watching but also pleasing myself in the process.

Once I regain even the slightest composure, I look back out the window as they continue enjoying each other. She rolls over onto all fours and turns around to face the foot of the bed. I'm yearning to see her wide open slit but a side-view will have to do for now. He climbs off the bed and reaches down into his pants pocket where he pulls out a condom. He tosses it on the bed so it's ready and available when he needs it. He walks over to where she is eagerly waiting. My hand has traveled between my legs once again. My clit is so sensitive that my legs twitch every time I make contact with it.

I can see his mouth form the word "open" and she quickly does as she's told. She lays her tongue out and he rubs the tip of his cock all over it. I can almost taste the precum that most certainly has to be leaking out of his dick. He places a hand on her head and grips her hair tight as he thrusts his cock deep into her mouth. He continues with slow, shallow thrusts as her mouth makes his shaft nice and wet. I watch her tits sway as they hang below her; her nipples hard and staring at the mattress beneath them. He withdraws his cock from her oral grasp and I can see him ask her if she's ready. 'Oooh! Ready for what? A nice hard fucking?' I mentally ask myself. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next. My clit has settled down enough for me to fully regain my balance. I place my foot up onto the window sill and thrust two fingers into my sopping pussy. The sound of my fingers invading myself is amplified due to the intense quietness of my room. I can hear myself panting along with the sensual sloshing between my legs.

Rather than turning her around and fucking her like I had expected, he slowly pushes his cock into her mouth again. I can see resistance for only a second before it slides in even farther. Her stomach slightly heaves but he keeps going. His entire dick has disappeared into that pretty mouth and throat of hers. I pretend to feel his balls on my chin and the tickling of his pubes on my nose as my lungs are begging for air. I am subconsciously holding my breath and waiting for him to pull out. It's so intense that my eyes begin to sting just as hers most certainly must to be doing. He finally withdraws after what feels like forever and a long string of saliva connects from her bottom lip to the tip of his cock. My God this is so fucking sexy! My heart rate increases even more as I see her mouth "again" and he invades her mouth once more. This time, instead of holding himself deep inside, he thrusts in and out and I watch his balls bounce off her chin. Trails of mascara have made its way down her cheeks.

He pulls out and I see his lips form the words, "turn around," and she does just that. I get a quick glimpse of her hairless pussy as she does so. He rolls the condom on as she positions herself. Her ass is up high and her chest is down on the bed. She spreads her knees as he lines himself up to take her. With one swift move, he's balls deep into her wet warmth. He wastes no time giving it to her hard. Her ass jiggles every time their bodies bounce off from one another and I'm getting even more excited. The way he's grabbing her hips is perfect for my view; I'm still able to see his cock sliding in and out of her. Out of nowhere, he plants a quick, hard slap on her ass and she throws her head back. I jump at the mere sight of it. Doing this allows the hair that has fallen loose from her hairpins to land on her back as she lifts her chest up from the bed. He reaches up and grabs a handful; yanking her head back even farther. Just when I'm mentally begging for him to smack her again, I can see her mouth the word to him and he gives her another swift smack. It's so vivid that I can almost hear it myself; the loud crack of skin-to-skin contact. My ass is yearning to be stinging like hers. The cheek is turning a nice shade of red with each swat she receives.

With one last final thrust, I watch as his face grimaces and he throws his head back. Oh, how I wish I could hear the moans of passion both of them are making. All I can hear is my own panting and the sloshing of a wet pussy that's begging for yet another quivering orgasm. He pulls away from the grasp her pussy has on his cock and they both stand face to face. She reaches up and leads his face to hers; running her fingers through his goatee. They passionately embrace and I can't take it anymore. I scamper to my nightstand where I keep my collection of toys.

I run into my bathroom and turn my shower on. I had grabbed my favorite dildo and quickly suction it to the wall. I jump in and remove the shower wand from the holder. The powerful spraying water stings my nipples to the point of almost being painful but I keep passing it back and forth over my tits as I back my pussy onto my toy. The head easily pops inside and I push back as fast as I can; taking it all in until my ass hits the cold tile on the wall. I turn the setting on the wand to pulsate and I lean forward to brace myself with a hand on the seat that's in the corner. I direct the water to my begging clit and the powerful water pulses against it; such a powerful feeling that pulls me from reality. The rapid rhythm quickly goes to work taking me to the brink. I start slamming my ass against the wall as hard as I can, filling my pussy full of silicone cock nearly to the point of hurting. But I need it! Oh God, I need to be fucked so badly! My wet tits are slapping against my arms and body with each backward thrust I make. I moan out loud and start gasping as I reach my peak. I squeeze my eyes shut as my orgasm rips through me and I let out a loud scream. My whole body tingles and I can feel it rush all the way through. My legs give out and I drop to my knees leaving the dildo stuck in place on the wall.

"Holy fuck! That's going to leave a mark," I say to myself between gasps. I wipe a hand across my forehead and catch my breath while I continue to kneel on the floor of my shower. My hands are trembling and my whole body is shaking.

As soon as I trust my knees to hold me, I slowly get up and feel the pain now that I'm no longer sexually fueled. That hurt but it was so worth it. I don't think I have ever cum so hard before. I return my shower wand back to the normal setting and place it back into the holder. I wash my hair and tenderly wash my body with a sudsy pouf taking gentle caution washing between my legs. I'm still feeling aftershocks when I go anywhere near my clit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shown By Appointment Only

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds