• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

12345

A quick recap: After disciplining the group of maniac teenagers, Aunty stabilised Sushant's life in the school. At this night, She had to see Doctor Anushka in the name of their cuckold party. Sushant continues with his joy ride, and narrates ahead from here.

There are many characters in this chapter in the first half. I recommend you to keep your conscience open against every character and not come off the track when going through it. Sweet criticisms are always welcomed. Thank you.

*****

Chapter 5

The deprivation in my life had no ending to it as Aunty introduced me to the feminine attires. I had just held the lace babydoll top in my hands before Aunty put her one hand on my shoulder.

"Sushant?" Aunty called me out in a soft tone.

I turned around to look at her, and answered, "Yes Mistress?"

"Sit over here, son" Her tone was soft and caring, like a parent. Aunty had my waist in her hand as she got me sat on her right thigh. My skinny ass eclipsed over Aunty's big husky leg, and I sat there like a little play thing. She wrapped her hand around my waist and looked into my eyes with much love and care.

"Son, this is my farthest imperative duty to protect you from any depravity and hardships. You are certainly in my authority, and I have to do whatever it takes to keep you safe, to keep you moralised and away from bullying." Aunty's tone was very luscious and filled with concern. She definitely sound like my parent.

"Yes you are my slave at the moment, but that is restricted to the premises. At this night, we would not be here, not in the house, and that is where my concerns get exaggerated. I cannot assure you how honeyed or brutal things could get, once we get to Dr. Anushka's house. Being your altruistic parent, I would offer you one concluding redundancy to step back and let this night go son. I would let you decide until I get changed." Aunty kissed on my cheek and undid her hand from my waist. Placing me on the bed, she got up to make her way to the closet.

My heart was beating at a very fast rate as I was worried over Aunty's concern for this night. She undid her shorts and T-shirt to leave herself unclothed. I didn't gaze at Aunty and looked at the floor for some minutes, keeping my thoughts away from everything.

This has been once in a lifetime experience for me being my beautiful and strong Aunty's slave, and I had no regrets falling through it. However cruel, sadistic or lovely Aunty has been with me, My trust in her had grown massively with time. Considering her protective and guiding shade over me, I made my mind of continuing with the slavery, even though things could get much worse.

Aunty was dressed in the meantime. She looked very pretty, with her straightened black hairs hanging over her shoulders. She was clothed in a cherry red deep V-neck plunge top that displayed the borders of her black lace bra. The most fleshy edges of her 34-D cups were getting out briefly from the side of the top. Instead of her nipples, Aunty was nearly topless beneath her revealing cloth. She had a blue denim outlining her very wide hips and husky legs at the bottom. Aunty's tall 5'9 height, and her exquisite voluptuous figure looked majestic in the attire. I developed goosebumps all over my body after getting the displays of my hot mistress.

Aunty stood tall over my face as she looked down in my eyes, and started talking, "You had your time son. Could I know your answer now?"

"I had a hard time thinking masi, and I have decided to continue with it. I'm not stepping back. Regardless of however tough the situation might get, your dominance is what I wish for. I love you masi." I said as I looked back into her eyes.

"Are you sure, son? Be careful what you wish for, this is not a very normal stating as you are assuming." Aunty explained gently.

"I'm sure Aunty. I wish to continue being your slave." I built on with the low sensuous tone.

"Okay then!" Her concerns seemed to fade a little from her tone, as she said sensuously without much worries.

"BEG FOR IT." Aunty's tone had a sudden rise to it as her expressions changed. I raised my head towards her, and she looked into my eyes with her hypnotic gaze.

Following her order, I took my place on the floor. I started to kiss Aunty's feet. "Please accept me as your slave masi, I love you so much." I pleaded for a minute like a little bitch, and kept kissing her feet, toes and dirty soles. Aunty looked down, and nodded her head a little to accept my submission.

She developed a little grin over her cheeks, and she held my hand. Aunty took me up from the bed, and stood very close to hug and squeeze me with her strong body. Her big breasts were squeezed over my chest as she came forward to lock her lips with mine. She kissed me for few seconds. Using the moment, she squeezed my small ass in her palms and opened her lips wider to eat me erotically. After one good minute of exotic kissing, she took her head away.

"Won't you thank me slave?" Aunty ordered me in her blunt accent.

"Thank you Aunty. Thank you for making me your slave." I said in a low submissive tone. Aunty captivated my groin in her hand and got away from me a little. The little grin over her face changed as she looked in my eyes angrily. She brought two hard resonating slaps on my right cheek that shook me from top to bottom. She built on to the pressure on my groin, and I jumped up on my toes in massive pain and discomfort.

"Don't you dare familiarise me. I am no less than a mistress to you and you my slave, my dirt under my feet, and my BITCH." Aunty constantly threw abuses on me. I felt like crying following her cruel accent. I stood there with my head on the floor.

"I expect your accuracy from next time or.." She let go of her grip, and raised her hand in the awe of slapping me again. Aunty didn't even slap me and I fell down automatically on the bed following my fear for her. The grin brightened over her face as she hassled me playfully.

"Oh look at you; so weak, so vulnerable, so bitchy." Aunty laughed at me, and until she got finished with her sentence, she spit on my face. Her smelly thick spit rolled down my cheeks as I looked in her eyes. I did sense the seriousness in her tone and I feared for the coming happenings. I was shivering badly.

"Here, you bitch." Aunty continued to curse me as she rolled me close to my feminine attires.

I was just in the bed, when Aunty made me wear the snowy white babydoll with the G-string. As I looked down, It didn't appear to cover up anything but just my body till the top of my thighs. My chest under the chemise of the top felt very unusual. But it was just not done, in the next step, she put the elasticated thigh high black netted stockings to cover my legs till the thighs.

Aunty used the strength of her arms to turn me cruelly on my stomach in the bed. She hiked my feminine top up from the back, and made something to roam over my legs, and end on my butt. I felt just my asscrack covered with something, leaving the rest of the butt open and bare. I turned my head at back, and saw the white thong pantie covering my small as from the between. Most definitely, I felt like a woman. Aunty cross dressed me very efficiently.

Aunty mounted on my back with her heavy body, and laid flat on me. Her body was very heavy and I felt her husky structure eclipsing my skinny back. She grabbed my butt through the clothe of the top and squeezed on it. Aunty grabbed the thin thong on my butt crack, and put it aside, and moved herself to and fro to rub her wide hips on my small ass. I didn't move, and let her jeans over the wide bottom rub my naked butt. She kissed my ears and murdered slowly with heavy sensuous breathing.

"You are going to get used very greatly bitch. The attendants are going to love you for sure." Saying that she put her hand on my ass to grab and spank it, and biten my neck several times. I was certainly a bitch at that moment for my Aunty. She took her heavy weight out of my back, and I laid there in peace for a second.

Aunty turned me around as she looked in my eyes. "You are a strong man slave. You asked for it, now you are going to get it. Any failure in obedience, and you are going to have it from me. Doesn't matters how many people, I won't hesitate to beat the hell out of you before them. Be careful." Aunty didn't sound like kidding and playing, and she was very much serious. Suddenly, my heart was slowly feeling the fear and frightening of the party. She grabbed me by my ears, and pulled me out of the bed. Aunty stepped her feet in the three inched high stilettos. As I looked upfront, she stood an inch taller than me.

"Get on your all fours slave, and develop a habit of walking like this. Your life is no longer easy for this night." I didn't wait for a second, and bent myself on the knees. She had a dog collar with the chain leash in her hand. She locked my neck beneath the collar, and held the chain to make me walk with her. I started to walk on my all fours, following her command. With a deep V-neck top giving her plump breasts a clear view, and a skin tight denim at her big bottom, and a slave crossdressed walking on its knees and hands, Aunty gave away the ardour of a professional dominatrix.

Before my eyes, there was nothing in the view and just Aunty's well pouched calves beneath the denim as I followed her on my all fours, and she was holding the leash of my pet collar. The lawn outside the house was still under the gate away from the public arena. She made me walk through it and then under the car. While on the doorway, Aunty kicked me in cruelly.

It was not a lovely gesture, but I was the one apparently to mend my own status for this night. Accepting my fate as a bitch, I laid on the car floor at the back. She didn't allow me the seat and placed my head between the front seats close to the gear lever and on my knees. Aunty kissed me on my forehead as she started the car. She pat on my head and freaked me out more for the upcoming events, and continued to drive.

After an hour of driving, we came out of the city area. The atmosphere around suddenly started to cool down as we made our way to the countryside. It was not a rural area mirroring poverty but some tract enclosed with agricultural fields till the last frame and a cottage between the fields at every 500 metres. The weather was cooling down as we were heading forward.

There was a big close to three floored wooden cottage house with a triangular roof in the view. It was enlightened heavily, and was situated between big matured crops of few green corn fields, covered over more than two acres. Aunty drove between the channel of fields to reach at the gate of the big farmhouse. Few big muscular bouncers were gathered around the gate, and one of them saw Aunty from a close range, and opened the gate to let the car get in. As I looked closely, they were all black men.

I was shivering already in fear by the looks of the heavy black bouncers, and wondered if what more scary is awaiting for us inside, me specifically as it was all a matter of pampering and pleasure for Aunty. As we entered in the compound there were dozens of costly imported coups parked in it. Doctor Anushka was married in a billionaire family, and the big farm house seemed to be hers.

Aunty grabbed a long length leather jacket to put it over her big body. She went out of the car, and opened the back door to get near to me. She took her hands to the back of the seat to grab something, It was a black leather hood. Grabbing that, she came close to me.

"Do you feel cold?" Aunty asked in a low caring tone and rubbed on my back a little. I nodded in a yes from my puppy face. Aunty covered my body with a thick fury clothe to warm my body under the thin feminine attire.

"Always remember slave, there is no-one whom loves you more than me." She came forward to lock my lips with her. Aunty moved her lips on mine for few seconds to arouse me a little.

"You may find familiar people inside and I don't want anyone to recognize you or come to know about our little relationship." Aunty did care for my prestige. She put the hood over my face. My lips and eyes were open from few portions under the hood, and hide the rest of the face. My identity was quite efficiently hidden under the hood. She held the leash again, and I followed her on my all fours.

As soon as we came out of the car, there were some clear sounds getting heard of EDM beats and women's cheers and shouts from inside the house. It sounded more like some wild crazy bacheloratte party. None of us were a party animal in particular, but we were still going there. We reached the door, and the next sight took me by surprise. It was a naked muscular man with a physique like a husky workout enthusiast standing at the door.

He was black like the bouncers outside, and close to 6'4 feet, perfect abs and had a very tough body. His dick was big, 10 inches by the looks of it, the only one I did see before like that was on Aunty's one bedtime lover. He hugged Aunty to welcome her, and she hugged him back in amusement.

Aunty patted on his big dick a little, as she kissed on his cheek. The guy responded by grabbing her half bare boobs hanging from her T-shirt. He asked Aunty to take me a little forward by the leash and he stood at my back, very close to my butt. The guy bent down to hike the fury clothe over my body, and then took my babydoll up as he leaned down to have a look at my butt. He stated my ass a 'small meat' and took out a circular ink block to hit on my butt. He stamped something on my butt with the ink block.

After getting my butt stamped, Aunty pulled the leash, and I started to follow her again. As soon as we entered in, all I saw were big emperor's chairs in a dozen numbers arranged circularly across the wide and big hallway. Each chair had one lady in it with a glass of wine in their hands, and they were all dressed in slutty party wears, while some were in traditional Indian attires - saree, kurti & leggings. The chairs had an individual leash fastened to them, and the women had their slaves captivated in the leashes. Slaves were in feminine attires - babydoll and nightsuit, while there was also a man in kurti and lehenga.

From the displays in the room, men just seemed like little pets and playthings to all the women there. Natural hierarchies were isolated to hypothetical thesis. The whole house was resonating with the loud music as we entered in. There was a dance floor at the rear end of the house close to a big swimming pool, and there were near naked Indian women in their two pieces bikinis cheering and shaking their deistic physiques on the EDM beats.

As we entered more in, one lady from a corner shouted Aunty's name after seeing her entering in. The cheers of her name were raised in no time and echoed from the walls of the place, the ladies whistled and cheered on her name. Aunty was a famous person among these dominatrix. One lady in a chair at our front stood up and turned around to greet Aunty. It was Doctor Anushka. She looked divine and majestic as usual. My heartbeats went cold as soon as I got the glances of her beautiful smile with her snowy white teeth shining beneath her juicy lips.

She was elegantly dressed in a plunge low cut dress, that showed most portion of her perfect firm busts. Aunty leaned down a little to hug the perfect 5'5 beautiful lady, and Anushka welcomed her in. She had a look at my hooded face and laughed a little.

"He doesn't seems like Anmol, who is he?" She asked Aunty while still smiling.

"Oh dear, I did captivate a little plaything for this evening. Anmol is out with his family and I had no intentions to miss this evening so I triggered my social powers and..." Aunty laughed a little.

"YOU BITCH..." Dr. Anushka laughed back loudly. Doctor Anushka gave Aunty the seat next to hers, and we sat in it. Aunty clipped my leash with the chair, and I was left restrained on my knees there. Both of them started to talk again. Suddenly both of them built on to their laughters on and specifically cursed me with names. Aunty was enjoying my humiliation. I had almost build tears due to humiliation until there came a pretty lady from the side door.

She was dressed in a revealing clothe, and the only thing opaque on her body was the thigh high stockings on her legs that added sexiness to her look. There was a little 3 feet high stage built at the side of the room. She took the stage by herself, and had a microphone in her hand.

"Good evening ladies and umm." She took a second to clear her throat, "LADIES ofcourse." The whole room was filled with laughter after her humorous stating.

"Okay okay jokes apart. I'm Ashna, your host for this erotic and blistering evening. As you all know we call this night a 'CUCKOLD CROSSOVER.' So are you all excited?" Before even Ashna - the host could complete her sentence, half the ladies cheered with their hurrahs and whistles. The ladies from the pool also joined in the joyous chaos. The night was perfectly scripted and choreographed, and everyone seemed very excited. Aunty didn't make any sound, and sat there smiling with her denim covered legs, crossed over one another.

"Shall we start?" The ladies screamed out their yeses and started to clap.

"I would see you all again after an hour once we start with our games. Till then..." She stopped speaking, and opened the door at her back. I was shocked by the next scene. The door got opened up to six naked black men, who were all of the same muscularity. They seemed to be male strippers. The ladies crazily yelled and whined as they entered in. I was curious of what was going to happen next.

The music started, and the men entered in dancing on the beats with their naked bodies. Most of them got in the room, while others joined the ladies at the pool side dance floor. The men took turns to dance before every single woman, and made their hands to rub and roam on their abs and cocks. Some of the ladies were shy, while some didn't care. The ladies reacted on the guys' absurd dancing, and rubbed their palms shamelessly on their huge cocks.

As aunty stated earlier about the familiar faces, and there were few. I saw Mrs. Rathod there, who was our former neighbour some months ago. Last time I saw her, she was in a set of joggers and T-shirt, dropping her seven year old to the school bus. But the scenery was no similar now, she had her husband captivated in the leash and was dressed in a ripped knee length dress, that showed most of her body from the front.

Mrs. Rathod grabbed one of the guys from his cock, and brought him forward. She grabbed his butt with one hand and got her head closer to take his huge cock in her mouth. As soon as she put the big thick meat in her mouth, the majority of the ladies applauded and whistled in amusements. Aunty laughed at her desperation as she started to blow the big cock. She kneeled in a little and quickly got the dick in and out of her mouth. After her initiation, the other ladies whom were close to the cocks of other guys started to give them heads as well.

The atmosphere was well built by now, as each lady in every corners was enjoying thick dicks in their mouths. There were claps and yells around the room as it happened. Mrs. Rathod didn't stop and kept blowing the dick for more than five minutes as the rest of the ladies without any shaft watched her hungrily. The guys moved all over the room, and every lady gave them heads. I didn't believe for sometime that it was a party consisting of regular Indian women who were mothers and wives.

When having the glimpses of these, I turned my head to the pool side. The ladies in bikinis were dancing on the beats of the music. They were joined by two macho naked black men on the dance floor. The men didn't seem to care about their femininity and touched them all over their near naked butts and bust to dance with them. The women returned by gathering around them, and massaging their big cocks, and shaking their butts or bodies around them. I was just finished with this, until the male strippers were getting close to us - Doctor Anushka and Aunty.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds