• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angela's Influence

Angela's Influence

1234

NOTE: This story contains *INTERRACIAL* sex. It also has wives have sex with other men. Please do not read this story if cannot deal with these genres. It is amazing how many people ignore such warnings and leave nasty comments and send all sorts of veiled threats.

Also, I'm not a professional writer, so there are chances of bad grammar and vocabulary. There are excellent writers on this site (look at Hall of Fame in each section) if you are looking for near-perfection in story writing.

This story is a fantasy involving an Indian wife exploring sex with other races. It came out of a business meeting with a beautiful and high-flying Indian academic who impressed me so much. How I wish this could all be real! I hope you folks enjoy this story.

*****

Vidya and her husband Kumar were newly tenured professors of Computer Science at the University of California in Fresno. After several years of living apart and struggling to make ends meet during their postdoctoral days, they had managed to find the coveted academic jobs that eludes many. During their assistant professorships, they had managed to start a family as well as do excellent academic work that had earned them their promotions.

Like many others in the field of Computer Science, Vidya and her husband had emigrated from India. And just like for a majority of Indians, theirs had been an arranged marriage. They were married a few years before they landed their jobs, when Kumar was thirty two and Vidya was twenty five. Kumar had just graduated with a PhD from the University of Texas at Austin and was continuing as a postdoctoral researcher at his advisor's lab while Vidya was a PhD candidate at Stanford.

Being a smart and modern woman, Vidya had never wanted an arranged marriage. She knew her conservative parents could only be convinced if she found the right person to marry. Her parents had sent her to the US reluctantly to pursue her graduate studies and had immediately begun their search for a suitable son-in-law. Being a beautiful woman, with light brown skin, dark hair, dark eyes and a yoga-toned body, Vidya had no shortage of date-seekers. She always declined because they weren't perfect as she thought of dates as potential marriage proposals rather than fun outings. Her mother, who had many relatives living in California, had sternly warned her about America's "dirty" dating culture and that they would not accept any BMWs for son-in-laws. BMW is (Hindu) Indian-American slang for Black-Muslim-White. Vidya also knew that her parents would not accept anyone below her own Hindu caste. All this combined with the stress of graduate studies kept Vidya from dating anyone.

When her parents sent an email of Kumar's proposal to her, Vidya thought it would be thrash material like the dozens they had sent before. Only after a few days of hassling from her mother did reluctantly begin to read the email. It was a hit! The email included an open but personal letter from Kumar, the parents' astrologers had given their consent and Kumar was very attractive. Vidya flew that weekend to meet Kumar and found him even better in person. They were married that summer and agreed to live separately until Vidya graduated. However, immediately after her graduation, Vidya got a coveted fellowship that would keep her away from Kumar for a few more years.

Vidya's postdoctoral career progressed much better than Kumar's and she was the one who ended up getting job offers. A whole bunch of top universities wanted to hire her, but none of them were willing to make Kumar a spousal hire. It was a frustrating time for her because she was right there on the footsteps of academic greatness that she couldn't climb because it would ruin her marriage. Vidya then started looking at second-tier universities, hoping that their hiring policy would be better than the best universities in the US. That's an opening at Fresno appeared and Vidya had no problem getting that job. She was so overqualified for that job that the search chair had called her minutes after she sent in the application to confirm if she was serious about the position! It was a no-brainer for them to make Kumar a spousal hire because they desperately wanted Vidya in their department.

Unknown to Vidya, Kumar's ego was massively bruised by the job hunt. He hadn't managed to score even a shortlist while Vidya got interviews and offers everywhere she applied.

At Fresno, it took him years to warm up to the other professors because he felt embarrassed to be a spousal hire. While Vidya got many grants, Kumar only managed to secure one grant after substantial and officially unacknowledged help from Vidya. When they were up for tenure, Kumar chances were 50-50, but the university pushed him through to tenure because they knew if he wasn't given tenure then his superstar wife would leave too.

All this had made Kumar massively insecure which made him feel that there was the need to stake his claim at home as the master of the family. Whenever he had a chance, he would be bossy and pretentious, especially in front of close friends and family members from India. Vidya saw through that, understood the cause and played along with it because she felt that underneath the curmudgeonly Kumar was a Kumar she had loved and married, who she hoped would emerge in time.

**

Vidya collaborated with researchers at the University of California at Los Angeles and that meant she often traveled there. Her roommate and best-friend from school, Angela - a skinny, curly-haired blonde with Scandinavian ancestry and southern heritage, lived near the university. Back in their school days Angela was at first perplexed by Vidya's refusal to date. However, the more she understood her roommate and her thought process, the more she accepted her choice. That had meant Angela rarely brought her dates home so as to not embarrass Vidya, and even when she did they had strict orders to be very discreet and quiet.

Vidya always made it a point to stay with Angela and her family when visiting Los Angeles. She would even bring along Kumar and her kids sometimes to socialize.

*

It had been just another usual day for Vidya in LA. She had left Fresno early that morning, met with her collaborators at the university all day and drove her rental car to Angela's house. Vidya parked the car in their driveway and rang the bell. No one answered, so she rang the bell again.

The door opened after the third ring.

"Yes yes, we are already very late Mister," said Angela as she opened the door, and then stopped abruptly when she saw Vidya there.

Vidya was surprised to see the surprised look on Angela's face.

"Vidya! Come in! I had completely forgotten that you were coming today," said Angela as she hugged her friend.

Angela was dressed to kill. Her blonde hair was perfectly curled, her lips wore a bright red lipstick, she wore a deep cut black cocktail dress with four-inch stilettos, had sparkly choker with a matching bracelet and smelled exquisite.

"Are you expecting someone else," asked Vidya.

"Hmm. Yes," said Angela as she looked away.

"I saw that Matt and the kids are out camping this weekend, and you look dressed to go out for a party or something. Is that why you stayed behind?"

"Sort of."

"Angie, what's happening," said Vidya. "You look confused and dazzled by my arrival. It is as if you are trying to hide something from me — like all the boyfriends you secretly brought over to our room back in school."

"Wait! You knew that?"

"Yes! And I didn't want to embarrass you just like you were trying not to embarrass me! Now tell me what's happening?"

"Hmm... I am kind of going on a date today," Angela said gingerly.

"To a company event?"

"No, a personal one. I have a date with a... hmm... a... lover."

Vidya was taken aback by confession. Angela knew where Vidya's mind was headed and quickly said, "Matt knows."

Vidya repeated, "Matt knows?"

Angela said, "Yes. Matt and I kind of got on to the local swinging scene a few years ago. That made our marriage into an open one and we are allowed to date others while staying married and all that."

Vidya was shocked to say the least. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought that she would meet a swinger in real life, so it was hard to come to terms with one of her best friends being involved in the lifestyle.

While Vidya was stunned speechless, Angela continued, "So, normally these trysts are well planned in advance, but Ty is not a local. He only called me yesterday morning and told me he's going to be in LA this weekend for a friend's bachelor party. He was my first lover after marrying Matt and is kind of a special person in my life. So, we always make exceptions for him. Matt took the kids on a camping trip and here I am waiting for my lover to arrive for our date night."

Just then the bell rang again. "It must be him. And we are late. I have to run. Sorry to leave you abruptly. There's beer in the fridge and we'll talk about this later. Ok?"

Vidya managed waved as Angela ran to the door and disappeared.

*

While sipping her beer and eating her frozen dinner, Vidya scoured the web for information on the swinging and hot wife lifestyle. Vidya had never before thought this lifestyle to be acceptable among regular people like Angela and Matt. Even then, she certainly hadn't imagined one of her closest friends being involved in it. The Internet, the very topic she was an expert on, began opening her mind!

*

Vidya was awoken by the main door of the house opening and closing. She looked at her watch to see it was around three in the morning.

"Shhh... we have to be very quiet," said Angela's voice in a slurry whisper. "I don't want me poor friend to wake up. She needs all the sleep she can get. She works very hard and doesn't get much sleep at night because she has a baby that she's still nursing. OK?"

Vidya smiled as she heard about how much Angela cared for her even when she had other things on her mind. She then heard Angela and her lover tiptoeing up the stairs to the master bedroom which was directly above the guest room. It didn't take too long for the bed upstairs to start squeaking and shaking! And it didn't take too long after that for Angela to start moaning and grunting. And it didn't take too long after that for Angela to start loudly climaxing into an orgasm.

A strange sort of sensation overcame Vidya when she imagined herself in Angela's place. Her pussy became incredibly wet. She squeezed her legs together, which made her feel even more horny. Her hand beelined to her clit and she had an intense orgasm.

Guilt overcame her instantly. She felt embarrassed as her mind suddenly shifted to her family and Kumar. "What have you done, you slut," she scolded herself. Her eyes watered up as she believed what she had done was equivalent to cheating. She cried a little before she fell asleep.

*

Vidya was woken up several times that night by grunts, moans and the squeaky master bed.

She masturbated every one of those times. By listening to the sounds coming from Angela's bedroom, Vidya knew that she had never been fucked like that before. She yearned for it.

*

The next morning, Vidya was woken up by someone running the coffee grinder. Vidya knew Angela couldn't function without a strong cup of coffee each morning.

Vidya walked into the kitchen and screamed when she saw a large black man, completely naked, making coffee. The grinder's noise had masked her footsteps and the man was equally surprised to see Vidya. The man quickly pulled a kitchen rag and tried to cover his cock. He smiled nervously at Vidya and ran back to the bedroom upstairs, flashing his chiseled body as he did.

Vidya was shocked.

She couldn't imagine that Angela had been fucking a black man all night and that this special lover was approved by her husband!

Also, Vidya had caught a glimpse of his cock and was struggling to come to terms with its size. Tyrone's cock was only slightly larger than average, but it was still much bigger than Kumar's - the only cock that Vidya had seen in real life.

It was all a little too much for Vidya for comprehend. She just sat stunned at the kitchen table.

Angela then came downstairs, laughing like a hyena.

"Vidya, Vidya, Vidya," said Angela, "I'm so sorry to be laughing like this, but it's just too funny."

Vidya just smiled at Angela. "Let's say it was definitely not what I was expecting."

"I wish I was here to see the expression on that poor bastard's face. I bet there was some red showing even coal black face. And OH MY GOD, you are so red!"

Vidya smiled, still too shocked to speak.

Tyrone soon joined the two women, fully clothed this time, and the three of them had a nice breakfast and a nice conversation that didn't involve anything sexual.

*

At work that day, Vidya was not herself because her mind wandered often: wondering what Angela and Tyrone were doing. Each time she thought of them, the moans of Angela orgasming would ring in her ears that would make her incredibly horny.

After lunch, she excused herself for the day and went to the library. There she sat in a remote corner and began reading more about polyamory, swinging and other sorts of consensual infidelities.

*

That evening, when Vidya returned to Angela's home, she saw that Angela was vacuuming the floors and Tyrone was no where to be seen.

"Where's Tyrone," Vidya asked.

"He's on his way back to Oakland. His pastor sent him an SOS and he has to be there for the church congregation tomorrow."

"Bummer, uh?"

"Yep! Such is life. Hey, at least you are here and I can finally be a good host."

"It's a blessing in disguise for me! I have so many questions for you," said Vidya with a huge smile on her face.

*

After freshening up, the two women settled down with a fresh bottle of wine and Thai take out. Vidya had an insatiable appetite for Angela's path to the lifestyle (see Angela's Choice), and Angela shared everything with her friend.

"Honestly, I think this open marriage thing has made my marriage with Matt stronger. We are better lovers, partners and parents," said Angela.

"It is all very intriguing. I was so horny listening to you and Tyrone last night."

Angela laughed.

"Perhaps Kumar and you should try it too," said Angela.

"I think there's no chance of that. Remember, we are Indians."

"Oh, there are many Indians who do this in these parts."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. Let's see. There are at least four Indian couples and a couple of mixed Indian-White couples in the club. I have never talked to any of them much though. Hey, you know I can hook you guys up with the right people," said Angela as she winked.

Vidya immediately blushed red at that proposal.

"Have I told you how cute you look when you blush," said Angela as she laughed.

"Knowing Kumar, I doubt he'd want us to get involved in such a thing," sighed Vidya.

"I thought Matt was like that too, but see where we are now. He's happy to let me do whatever I want. It's just a matter of trust."

"I think that's where Kumar is different. I've told you before how insecure he's been in the last few years, right?"

"Yep. And that reminds me. I must warn you that this lifestyle is not for everyone. There are plenty of cases where marriages and lives have been destroyed because the couples were unmatched."

"That's my biggest fear. Besides, I don't even know if I want to be involved, so there's no point in trying to talk to Kumar before I know for sure what I want."

"Well, lady, there's only one way to find out," said Angela as she laughed.

"Oh my god! NO!"

"Come on Vidya, you refused to date anyone in school. You saved yourself for Kumar. That should be enough collateral for a little experiment on exploring your sexuality."

Vidya was silent for several minutes as she thought through the options. She then said, "Alright, what's your plan?"

Angela laughed, "That's my girl! When are you here next?"

"I can be here any time," said Vidya as she winked at Angela.

Angela laughed hysterically. "Oh my my my! What about the Independence day weekend?"

"That works perfectly. My in-laws are in town and Kumar wants to take them to Washington D.C for sightseeing. I'll bail on that trip, send the kids with him and come hang out with you."

The two ladies toasted for the success of their plan.

**

The Independence day weekend couldn't arrive sooner for Vidya. Angela was keeping the plans she had for her friend a secret and that was making Vidya feel even more excited and a tinge nervous.

*

Vidya was only five feet and three inches tall. She had cinnamon brown skin and straight black hair that went to her shoulders. Her breasts were a shapely C cup. Vidya kept a rigorous fitness schedule as she believed that the mind will only work well if the body is in excellent physical shape. Her workouts on the treadmill and her yoga sessions had meant that her body had lingerie-model proportions. She would often catch men, young and old, staring at her and she knew that she had a knockout body.

Her body had always been ready, and now that her mind was set, she was ready to be part of Angela's little experiment on her.

*

When Vidya arrived at Angela's doorstep at noon, there were butterflies in her stomach.

Matt opened the door for her. "Welcome, Vidya! We are so excited to have you here today. Angela's in the shower."

Vidya gave Matt a quick hug and took her bags to the guest room. While she walked in, she noticed a clean-shaven, short-haired and burly man with tattoos all over sipping a beer in the living room. She then realized that the Harley-Davidson on the driveway belonged to the man.

Vidya wondered if Angela's plans for her involved the biker dude.

"Impossible. If he falls on me, he'll kill me," she said to herself. "Maybe he's Matt's friend who's just visiting?"

Just then Angela came into the guest room wearing her bathing robe. She hugged Vidya and said, "You look gorgeous honey. Are you excited?"

"Totally excited. And intrigued. Can't wait to find out what plans you have for me."

"Excellent. I'll go get dressed up and let's all go for a lunch date. Your clothes for the date are in that white bag over there," said Angela pointing to a bag near the dressing table.

"What's in that?"

"Go ahead and take a look. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Vidya closed the guest room door and opened the bag to find a green spaghetti-strapped dress that she knew very well. There was a letter attached to the dress that read: To the sexiest bridesmaid that I have ever seen.

Vidya had worn that dress as one of the bridesmaids at Angela and Matt's wedding. She had gotten many compliments that night, but never knew that the groom himself had lusted after her that night. Vidya had never before guessed that Matt had such feelings for her. It made her pussy tingle as she understood that Angela had set her up on a date with her husband.

Vidya saw herself in the mirror and was amazed to see herself aged very well because the dress still fit her so well. She applied gentle makeup and the perfume that Angela had specially purchased for her. She was ready!

There was a knock on the door and Vidya opened it to find Matt in a suit. He held out his hand and said, "You look gorgeous Vidya!"

"Thank you, Matt."

Vidya saw that Angela was dressed up in black leathers and had a bandana over her head like a biker chick. "Vidya, have you met my date for the afternoon? This bad biker boy is Luke."

"Luke. I'm Vidya. Nice to meet you."

Luke hugged Vidya and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Nice to meet you Vidya. You look hot."

Vidya blushed and said, "Thank you."

Matt said, "OK, Vidya and I will drive ahead. See you two at the restaurant."

*

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angela's Influence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds