• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Unexpected Events Ch. 17

Unexpected Events Ch. 17

12

Well, Days went on and I just couldn't shake what happened. Kyle went on with life like nothing ever happened and didn't see a problem in what he did. Yes my fantasy finally came true but now things with my cousin and I were really awkward. The baby was healthy and I started to show more than ever.

I continued to go to work everyday and put in as much effort as I could. Everyone at work knew I was pregnant. A couple of my co-workers came up to me and said congratulations and everything. Stephanie though would never come up and talk to me or anything. I was really sad because I enjoyed the friendship we had together.

Well, Life went on and I still hadn't figured out a way to tell my parents. I knew I was going to have to say something soon because I couldn't hide this for much longer. My cousin and I had stopped talking since the event happened. Kyle was still working out of town during the week and when he would come home he started to act distant towards me. I wasn't sure if it was because I started to have a stomach or what.

Well, One night we were sitting on the couch watching tv and Kyle was playing on his phone. The night got late and Kyle had a couple drinks and had crashed out on the couch. I got up and started to turn off the tv and stuff and get ready to walk up to the bedroom to go to sleep. Kyle's phone was on the ground since he had dropped it when he fell asleep, I bent down and picked it up.

I walked into the kitchen and unlocked his phone and went into his messages to see if I could find out why he's been acting so different. I scrolled through a couple messages and it didn't take me long to find something. I found a bunch of messages from my cousin and him talking back and forth. This made my stomach drop and I immediately became nauseous. I couldn't believe him going behind my back like this and talking with my cousin. I couldn't take it anymore and eventually locked his phone and went and sat it back down on the ground by him on the couch. I then walked up stairs and into the bedroom and put my pajamas on and then brushed my teeth and got in bed.

While I was laying in bed I started to wonder how he even got her number in the first place. I thought he must've gotten it out of my phone at some point and time. I just couldn't believe he would do that to me when I have his child growing inside of me. I was so mad I had a hard time sleeping that night.

The next morning came and when I woke up Kyle had already left for work which I was super thankful for. I didn't want anything to do with him especially after what I found out last night. I eventually started to get ready to go to work. I didn't even text Kyle good morning or anything because I wanted nothing to do with him. I went into the bathroom and slipped off my nightie that I was wearing and put on a grey thong and then a tan colored bra. I then put on my tan pants and then my target work shirt. I walked out into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of socks from my dresser. I then started to brush my hair and do my make up, Once I was done getting dressed and everything I headed down stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal.

I soon then headed out the door to work. Charlie was at Chris's parents house so I didn't have to worry about taking him to daycare. I soon arrived to work and went and clocked in for the day. Stephanie ended up getting there at the same time as me that day and we both clocked in at the same time. Stephanie ended up giving me the dirtiest look in the world before turning her back and going to work. I had no idea what that was all about, So I just went about my day. Surprisingly Kyle hadn't texted me all day which I was super happy about but also kinda sad about. The day went on and I went about work as normal. The day by pretty fast and before I knew it I was off and on my way home. The week ended up flying by and the weekend was fast approaching and this meant Kyle would be coming home soon.

I hadn't talked to Kyle all week I was pretty happy but also really sad. Friday came by super fast and it was my last day of work before the weekend. I started getting dressed, I put on a pink laced thong and then a black bra. I then pulled on my tan work jeans and then put on my red target t-shirt. I then went into the bathroom and did my make up and brushed my hair. I then walked to my dresser grabbed a pair of socks and then went downstairs. I made myself a bagel and then headed out the door to work.

The day seemed to actually go by really fast, I still hadn't heard from Kyle but I didn't care. Work was stressful that day since a lot of people called out and we had a lot to do at work. I was super tired once I got off work and started to head home. It was pretty dark out that night since it was a new moon.

I pulled into the driveway and turned off my car and started walking towards the house. Kyle wasn't at home yet which I was kinda happy for since I could take a shower and relax before he got home. I reached the front door and unlocked it and went inside. I turned on some lights in the front room so I could see. I then kicked my shoes off by the front door and then went into the kitchen to make something to eat. I wasn't very hungry so I decided to just make a bowl of soup. I warmed it up on the stove and started eating it.

Once I was done I headed up stairs to undress and take a shower. I got up the stairs to our room and opened the door and shut the door behind me. I then went to reach for the light switch when all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and one cover my mouth.

I started to twist and turn trying to break free. I then heard the person say, "Don't scream or do anything nobody is going to get hurt I promise you."

With the persons hand over my mouth I mouthed out, "I'm pregnant don't hurt me."

The person never said anything back, The person then started walking me towards the bed. The room was pitch black as I had the curtains closed since it was supposed to be a hot day. I then felt the persons let go of my mouth but then but a blind fold over my eyes.

I then asked in a rather scared voice, "What do you want?"

The person didn't answer me back but instead pushed me onto the bed. I then felt the person take its head and start to kiss on my neck. I tried to wiggle out of the way but the person had my shoulders pressed down pretty well into the bed.

I then shouted again, "Please whoever you are don't hurt me or do this I can give you money or anything else you want just please don't do this."

I continued, "I am pregnant please just leave me alone."

I then could feel the person climb onto the bed. The person didn't listen to what I asked started kissing my neck. I kept tossing and turning trying to break free.

Finally the person said something, "Stop moving, You are going to get what you deserve bitch!"

I didn't recognize the voice at all so I started really tossing and turning. This lead to the person taking his hand and smacking my face.

I said, "Ouch!"

The person then said, "If you stop moving that won't happen again."

I couldn't believe what was happening as I had some stranger kissing on my neck. He then tried to kiss my lips but I wasn't into what was going on.

I was really scared at this point especially being pregnant I had no clue what extent this person was willing to go. I stopped tossing and turning just hoping this person would not hurt me anymore. I soon felt his hands let off my shoulders and make there way to the buttons on the front of my shirt.

I tried tossing and turning so he couldn't take my shirt off but he was much stronger than myself and started to rip my shirt off me.

I once again pleaded, "Please stop!"

I continued, "If its money you want I can give that to you just please leave me alone."

The person then continued to rip my shirt off me until it was completely ripped and my bra and stomach were exposed.

Once my shirt was ripped off the person said, "Wow you are amazing."

The person then took his head and put it in between both of my boobs and then took his hands and squished his face in between my boobs. I laid there and started to cry as this was happening.

The person then let go of my boobs and started to run his hand down my body up and over my pregnant stomach and down to my thighs. My pants were pretty tight around my thighs since I was gaining weight being pregnant. I then felt the persons hands on the top of my thighs as the person was kissing my neck still. I was still crying at this point and was just so scared at what was happening.

The person was laying off to the side of me on the bed since the person couldn't be on top of me with how big my stomach was. I then felt the persons hands move up my thighs and towards the inside of them.

I sniffled a little bit and said, "Please, I am begging you, Please stop."

The person said back, "No bitch you will do as I say."

I thought in my head who would be this angry and upset with me to be treating me this way and couldn't come to a reasonable conclusion. I then felt the persons hand come to a rest on the outside of my pants right where my vagina would be. The person started to suck on my neck again and this time took his other free hand and started playing with my boobs through my bra. The persons hand that was on my vagina started to rub it up and down.


I started twisting and turning because I didn't want this to happen let alone not know who it was with. After the person rubbed my vagina for a while I felt his hand move up to the buttons on my pants. I tried twisting and turning again trying to not let him unbutton my pants. It didn't work as I felt the buttons get undone and my zipper get pulled down and the pants get looser on my body.

At this point tears were running down my face uncontrollably and I started to kick my legs towards the person to get them off me. The person didn't like this at all and once again smacked my face and shouted, "You better knock that off!"

I once again froze as this time he smacked me harder than the other times. I then came to a rest on my side and had my face buried into the sheets. I then felt the person get off the bed and start to pull my pants off of me.

I somehow mustered up the courage to say, "Please just leave me alone you have done enough."

I continued, "My Bf will be home soon so you better leave."

The person said, "Shut up bitch you are going to give me what I want."

I felt my pants get taken the rest of the way off and the person crawl back on the bed once again.

The person then said, "Oh nice choice in underwear today."

The person returned to sucking on my neck and this time didn't waste any time taking his hand down to my vagina. I then felt his hand come to a rest on my vagina from the outside of my laced thong I had on. The person started to rub my vagina through my panties.

The person then said in my ear, "Looks like someone is really warm down there."

The person continued to rub my vagina for a little while longer until I felt the person move my thong out of the way and start to rub my clit. I then felt the person stick one of their fingers into my vagina. The person held their finger there for a while and continued kissing on my neck.

The person then removed their finger and said, "Yummy, Just as I thought you would taste."

I knew this meant the person must have stuck their finger in their mouth. I then felt the person get off the bed and then start to pull my thong off me.

I once again pleaded, "Please stop Please!"

The person didn't listen and continued removing my thong until it was all the way off. The person then started to spread my legs open.

The person then said, "That looks delicious."

I hadn't shaved since that night with my cousin and Kyle so it was a little hairy down there. The person then took their head and started to lick my vagina.

The person then said, "Yummy, Pregnant pussy!"

I then said, "Please just let me go, You've had your fun."

The person then stopped licking my vagina and said, "Bitch if you don't shut up I will tape your mouth shut."

I did as the person said and shut up because I didn't want him to hit or hurt me anymore. The person returned to licking my vagina and slowly made their way up to my clit. Since I was pregnant I was more wet than normal and the person knew that.

The person soon stopped licking me and said, "You are really wet down here."

Even though I didn't want this to happen with being pregnant it was really hard to not become overly wet.

The person continued to lick my vagina getting me more and more wet. Kyle and I hadn't had sex since that night occurred and it had been close to a month at this point. The person continued licking my vagina hitting my clit every once in a while. Every time the person licked my clit I got the euphoric feeling even though I didn't want this to happen.

I was trying my hardest to hold it inside me that I didn't like what the person was doing but the person started focusing more on my clit and my cries started to fade and I started to grab the bed sheets with my hands. The person had their hands on my butt cheeks pulling me into their face.

The person then took one of their hands off my butt cheeks and inserted it into my vagina while they were licking my clit. I tried to look down towards my vagina and see if I could get a glimpse of who this person was but with the blindfold on I couldn't see anything.

The person started fingering me slowly at first then gradually picked up speed. My cries came to a complete stop and I had to pull the sheets into my mouth to stop the moan I felt coming on. The person kept going not letting up and pretty soon I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I let out a, "Hmm, Yes!"

The person then said, "Thats right bitch show me that you like it."

The person started fingering me faster making my whole body move.

I continued, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh."

I still had the bed sheets gripped tight in my hands while the person was licking me down there. The person kept licking and fingering me for a while longer and then all of a sudden stopped.

I then released the grip on the bed sheets and heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. I then heard pants being taken off and thrown on the ground. I then felt the persons hands on my legs again.

I then said, "You have done enough leave me alone now and I wont call the cops on you."

I shouldn't have said that because this made the person extremely upset. The person then took his hands off my legs and smacked me in the face once again and said, "Don't you ever threaten me bitch!"

The person then grabbed my hair and pulled me to his face and said, "Kiss me right now!"

I was completely afraid and didn't move at all in fear that something worse might happen.

The person pulled my hair harder at this point and it was really starting to hurt. The person said again, "Kiss me right now or I will hurt you."

All that was going through my head was my baby I didn't want my baby to get hurt. I did what the person asked me to do and kissed him. The person slowly released their grip from my hair and put his hand on the back of my head and continued to kiss me.

The person wasn't that good at kissing but I had no other option but to continue kissing him. The person tasted like my vagina and I didn't really like it. The person soon tried to insert his tongue into my mouth but I wouldn't open my mouth.

The person stopped kissing me and pulled my hair again and smacked my face and said, "Bitch you do as I want or else."

The person then went back to kissing me and when he tried inserting his tongue this time I offered up no resistance and also gave him my tongue. The person and I continued kissing for a long time. The person then took his other hand that was on the bed and took it down to my vagina and started to rub it again. I was sitting up at this point so I was practically sitting on his hand.

The person didn't do it for very long and then stopped kissing me. The person then pushed me back on the bed and then took his face and kissed my stomach. This made me extremely mad when he kissed my stomach as this was not love and I didn't want him anywhere near my baby, The person then stopped.

The person then said, "Now you are going to fuck me, Do you understand?"

I laid there not answering him at all. The person then violently grabbed my hair and pulled me up and asked, "Did you understand what I just said."

I then shook my head not answering him. He then pushed my head back on the bed really hard and I ended up hitting my head on the corner of the night stand. My head was hurting really badly at this point from all the times he smacked my face to now hitting my head. I told myself I had to be tough though for the baby and myself.

The person then grabbed my legs and spread them open. I then felt the tip of the persons dick touch my vagina lips.

Through my cries I managed to say, "Please if you are going to do this put on a condom."

The person didn't listen as I could feel the person pushing into me putting his whole length into my vagina. I could tell the person was about average size and nothing more. With how wet my vagina was the person went right into me without any resistance.

I laid on the bed on my back taking his whole dick into me. The person wasted no time pulling out and pushing back into me. Once the person could tell that he had loosened me up enough for him he started to get into it.

The person then said, "Oh, Yes, I love that pregnant pussy."

I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes just hoping and praying this would be over soon or that Kyle would show up. The person then grabbed my hips and started to really give it to me pounding me faster and harder.

I heard our bodies making a smack sound every time our bodies came together. The person then let go of my hips and took his hand down to my vagina and started to rub my clit. I was hoping and praying he wouldn't know to do that because I didn't want to orgasm for him. I tried tossing and turning to shake his hand off my clit but it was no use.

The person started pounding me as hard as he could while he was rubbing my clit. I couldn't resists anymore and I started to moan, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh."

The person asked, "Oh you like that?"

I didn't reply but instead kept moaning, "Yes, Uhh, Yes."

The person didn't let up and kept going faster and harder making the bed shake like crazy. I had the bed sheets once again in my hands squeezing them as hard as I could. With every stroke I could hear my juices from my vagina smack up against his body when he went all the way inside me.

The person started to rub my clit faster. I once again let out a, "Hmm, Yes, Uhh."

I started to push into his dick the best I could. At this moment he knew he had me right where he wanted me.

The person then said, "Good girl, I knew you would come around."

The person then pushed all the way into me and held it there. I then moved my hips in a clockwise motion until he pulled out and started pounding me again.

Then he started kissing me and I slipped my tongue into his mouth as he kept drilling my pussy, I then couldn't contain myself anymore.

I then started moaning uncontrollably again, "Ooo, Hmm, Oh, Oh, Hmm, Yeah!"

The person then stopped and I could feel he pulled out of me. The person then grabbed my hands and pulled me up and off the bed. Once I was standing up he turned me around and bent me over the bed. I then laid my head on the bed and spread my legs open a little bit. I then could feel the person take their hands and spread open my butt cheeks and start to insert their dick back into me.

The person slowly started to push into me. The person didn't waste any time and started thrusting into me as hard as they could. I soon started to hear the smack sound of him hitting my butt cheeks as he was thrusting into me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Unexpected Events Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds