• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lisa and Maddie Pt. 12

Lisa and Maddie Pt. 12

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

*****

Upon reaching the pool, Maddie saw two massage tables set up, with several bottles of massage oil on each one of them. Upon seeing this Kristi smiled happily and said, "Kevin used to be a masseuse. You're going to enjoy this!" Then she laid down on the first table face down, while Maddie did the same thing on the second table. The two women laid there making small talk about nothing of importance.

Several minutes later, Kevin walked into the pool area and saw two perfect asses in the air greeting him. His wife's curvy, pale ass and red hair resting on her back contrasted greatly with Maddie's toned, tan ass with straight black hair running down most of her back. Kevin walked up between the two women and ran a hand down both of their backs. "Now that I have two of the prettiest women naked in front of me, which do I massage first?" He asked out loud. He then looked back and forth between them. "Let's start with you Kristi." Kevin then used a hair tie to tie her hair out of the way in a ponytail. He finally decided and opened a bottle of Massage oil, spurting some out and rubbing it between his hands. Maddie sat up on her bench and sat with her legs closed, watching what happened. Kevin was wearing a loose fitting bathrobe.

Kevin then started at Kristi's shoulders and rubbed deep. He then worked his way down her body, stopping occasionally to reapply the oil. Once he worked his way down to Kristi's feet, Kevin told her to flip over and he repeated the process on her front and sides. He was not fazed when it came to massaging her tits or the area around her pussy. Once completing her front, Kevin then turned his attention to Maddie. Maddie laid face down on the table and felt him get to work. Kevin started the same way he did with Kristi' tying her hair out of the way. Maddie felt that the oil had become warm after being rubbed between his hands. Maddie felt him working his way down her back, leaving not an inch of her unexplored. He continued down, massaging her ass shortly before continuing down her legs like it was nothing.

Upon reaching her feet and massaging them, Kevin said, "Roll over please." Maddie obliged and rolled over, keeping her arms at her side. Kevin then started at her feet and worked his way up her sides, releasing pressure and tension in Maddie's muscles. Upon reaching her pussy, Kevin worked his way around it and Maddie actually felt disappointed by that. Kevin then continued up her torso, working her stomach and chest muscles. After finishing her neck, Kevin looked over her body before saying "Well, well, well, it looks like I missed a spot." With that, he turned his attention to her pussy, rubbing his hand over her outer lips, along her slit.

Maddie sighed in pleasure. He then started to rub her clit with one hand, making Maddie begin to become wet. Maddie began to moan softly from the stimulation. Kristi, who had been watching intently got off of her table and walked over to Maddie's head, the two women watching Kevin stimulate Maddie. Kristi, after watching Kevin for a second climbed on top of Maddie's table and facing Kevin, squatted over Maddie's face, forcing her mouth onto Kristi's pussy. While being stimulated, Maddie attempted to satisfy Kristi. Maddie's oily hands gripped Kristi's oily hips, trying to hold the older woman in place, as the soft flesh of her inner thighs caressed the sides of Maddie's head. Maddie removed one of her hands from Kristi's hip and began to use it to rub her clit, while continuing to have her pussy played with and eat out Kristi. Maddie loved the taste of the older redhead's juices and continued to slurp away at the hole, sometimes stopping to finger it a little. Maddie was surprised how tight Kristi's pussy was. It was only able to take two of Maddie's relatively small fingers. Suddenly, Kristi's moans reached a peak and Maddie felt her vaginal muscles clench around her fingers, and she was momentarily unable to pull them out. Maddie could feel her own orgasm building, and she soon pulled her fingers out of Kristi and then came herself, shooting juices out of her pussy onto Kevin's robe.

When her orgasm subsided, Maddie's breathing slowly returned to normal as juices leaked out of her pussy onto her oily body. Kristi then climbed on top of the 18-year-old, so they could kiss, their legs tangled together, oily bodies rubbing against one another. Kevin came up behind the two women. One a redhead, the other black haired. One 35, the other 18. He saw their pussies both red and dripping from their previous orgasms. He thought for a minute about which one he wanted to fuck, but they were both very sexy, then he had an idea.

"You ladies stay like that, I'm going to pleasure both of you." Kevin said. He then lowered the table so he had access to both women. Maddie and Kristi were connected by their mouths, while their hands explored each other's oily bodies. Kristi and Maddie's mouths pulled apart for a second, then Kristi grunted as Kevin speared her pussy with his cock. Maddie, not knowing what happened went to speak before she felt Kevin enter her suddenly and quickly. She gasped as he slid out after the one thrust. He then kept alternating between the two women with each thrust. His cock came out of each woman coated in their juices, when he then push it inside the other woman, mixing their juices together inside of them. Soon, both women were dripping wet and their pussies were red from the hard fucking they were receiving.

Both Kristi and Maddie were breathing heavily and either moaning or kissing each other. Maddie was really enjoying this sex, as she was being partially teased, only receiving one thrust at a time, but also was enjoying the feeling of her orgasm building. Maddie knew that when she came, it would be incredibly hard. Maddie gasped as Kevin thrust deep inside her tight pussy, and she felt ready to cum, then just as quickly as he entered her, he pulled out and thrust into Kristi. By this time, Kevin was really feeling the need to cum, and began to fuck Kristi hard.

Maddie was disappointed by the fact that Kevin began rapidly pumping in and out of Kristi, causing her to gasp and moan as she was brought to orgasm. Kristi, in the middle of an intense orgasm, collapsed on Maddie, as Kevin continued to pound her pussy. Maddie could see Kristi's face and little else as her body was pinned under the curvy redhead. Kristi's face was contorted from pleasure in the midst of her orgasm. Maddie could feel Kristi's pussy juices being pulled out by Kevin's cock, the oil from the massage and the older woman's sweat. "Fuck me, yes, keep fucking my tight hole!" Kristi called out to Kevin.

After Kristi's orgasm, she looked into Maddie's eyes and reached her hand down, squeezing it between her own body and Maddie's as well, feeling her way to Maddie's pussy. Kristi then began slipping two fingers in and out of Maddie's dripping cunt. Maddie gasped as her pussy was fingered by the older woman who was being fucked by her husband. After being teased for so long, Maddie came very quickly. She felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on Kristi's fingers and hold them there, while she started to cum. She felt cum shooting out of her pussy, all over her and Kristi's torsos and legs. As her orgasm subsided, Maddie realized that she could no longer feel the table rocking from Kevin's thrusts. Kristi was still laying on top of Maddie, recovering from the hard fucking.

As the two women lay there recovering from their orgasms, Kevin said, "I'm going to go relax for a bit. I'll leave the two of you to do whatever you want." Maddie could feel a new hot liquid drip down onto her stomach and realized it was probably Kevin's cum from Kristi's pussy. After he walked away and a few minutes had passed, Kristi asked, "So did you enjoy that?"

Maddie, who's breathing had returned to normal by this time smiled, "I loved it. I don't think I have ever came so hard in my life. But you, damn, you just collapsed on me."

Kristi smiled and laughed a little at that, "Sorry, but I just had to. I came so hard." With that, Kristi kissed Maddie on the lips and sat up, allowing Maddie to sit up on the table next to her. The two women sat there for another moment, both covered in oil, sweat, Maddie's squirt, Kristi's cum and Kevin's cum. Maddie inspected her own pussy. It was red and the lips were open from the recent fucking. She reached a finger down to tough it, and there was a strand of grool attached to her finger. Kristi saw this and said, "I'm guessing you have a shower for us to clean off in?"

"Yeah in my room. Let's head up there now." Maddie replied as she stood up. Kristi stood up too. The naked women walked up to the house, telling their favorite parts of the massage to each other. They walked inside and went upstairs, turning into Maddie's room and entering the shower. Both women fit under the showerhead, and washed away the smell and visual that they had sex. The cum, sweat and oil all washed down the drain as the two women cleaned themselves and each other. They made small talk and maybe a little flirting, however, both women were tired out from the two hard fucking each of them received, so there was no sexual contact. When they were both clean and dried, Maddie dressed in sweatpants and a loose fitting sweat shirt.

"Damn it! I left my change of clothes downstairs. Want to come get it with me?" Kristi asked. Maddie agreed to get them with her, as she had become close friends with the 35-year-old woman very quickly. Kristi wrapped the towel around her body, covering her tits, ass and pussy before opening the door. Maddie followed and the two women quickly made their way to the basement, opening the door and suddenly hearing loud moans of sex. Maddie recognized the moans as Lisa's and said to Kristi, "That's probably my mom...You know Lisa Ann right?"

Kristi said, "Yeah, I've seen some of her films before. I guess we have to go down there to get my clothes and stuff... so let's go." Kristi led the way down the stairs. Maddie hesitated for a second then followed her new friend. Upon entering the large basement room, both Maddie and Kristi stopped and stood in amazement of what they saw. Lisa was facing Maddie and Kristi, tied stomach down to the wooden saw horse, while a large purple dildo on the end of a piston pounded in and out of her pussy. Lisa appeared to be alone in the room and wasn't paying attention to the two new women in the room. Kristi snuck past her, retrieving her items, before returning and following Maddie up the stairs. The two women went back to Maddie's room and exchanged phone numbers and made small talk, but both were preoccupied with what they had just seen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lisa and Maddie Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 685 milliseconds