• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • BBW Teacher Gets Attention

BBW Teacher Gets Attention

Kevin was in his mid 40s and had a son Nolan in 8th grade. His wife Sarah was a VP for a corporation that had her traveling constantly so Kevin was left to take care of their son, bringing him to baseball practice and school, cooking dinner, etc. His marriage was tough as they had been married almost 13 years and they saw less and less of each other as years passed.

One day Kevin received a call from his son's English Teacher Mrs. Ross and she had informed him of Nolan's grades slipping. He setup a time to meet with her about this matter during a parent teacher conference that week.

Mrs. Ross was around the same age as Kevin maybe a little older. She was also the Cheerleading Coach and you could tell by her excitable energy.

When Kevin arrived to Nolan's school, he had to meet with his other teachers which was always brutal. Nolan's education was very important, but Sarah and Kevin had different parenting styles and ways to address concerns.

Kevin took a laid back approach and said if he gets A's and B's that's fine and he'll pick it up in College. But Sarah wanted straight A's or they would all hear about how he won't get into a good College because of this.

After noticing that Nolan's grades were excellent in all other subjects Kevin wondered why he was struggling with English. Then he walked into Mrs. Ross' room and noticed maybe why his marks were tanking. She wore her hair up with a #2 pencil in a bun and reading glasses that rested on the lower part of her pointed up nose. You could tell her students caused her to have some greys in her dirty blonde hair. She had an hourglass body like the redhead Joan from Mad Men, but with some additional weight in the midsection area.

She had on a tight sea green cardigan which the buttons were straining to keep her large breasts from pouring out. She had a thick brown belt that wrapped around her waist and the cardigan fell right below it resting on her wide hips. The spandex type capris she had on were nude colored with dark brown heels thicker than normal ones.

Mrs. Ross greeted Kevin at the door, "Hello you must be Nolan's father!" as she reached out with a soft grip handshake. "Have a seat anywhere you'd like and we'll get started".

As they both sat facing each other Kevin noticed her boobs had that natural bounce to them as they rested on top of the student desk/chair.

"Now Mr. Wood..." she began the discussion.

Kevin interrupted her, "Please call me Kev."

She smiled back and continued, "Now Kev, as I'm sure you've seen today, Nolan is getting A's and B's in all courses except for my class. I can't figure it out as his past grades have shown no reason for it. In class he zones out and if I ask him a question he'll just smile at me with no responses. I know he has the answers and he reads the literature I pass out, but for some reason his attention is somewhere else."

Kevin interjected, "Well Mrs. Ross maybe it's hereditary."

She snorted and laughed a little, "Oh did you have a short attention span too?"

He chuckled at the snort and proceeded to explain, "Well I had the same issue with a teacher I had in high school, Mrs. Logan. You actually remind me of her. She was gorgeous and had all of the attributes I found attractive in a woman and still do to this day. So I think I'll have a chat with him about his potential crush on you and that he needs to focus more."

Her eyes widened and her eyebrows showed that she was a little shocked at what I had hypothesized. "Do you really think I'm hot, Kev? And please call me Nancy."

He paused and looked her up and down and replied, "Absolutely I do, but aren't you concerned about Nolan's crush?"

Nancy stood up from her chair and turned to have a moment to process everything. Her cardigan was riding high so I got a nice view of her large backside. Each cheek had to be at least 10 inches big from top to bottom. Her capris were bunched up and stuck between them.

She turned around and caught him checking her ass out. His mouth was slightly open and he figured he must have looked like a schmuck.

She gathered her thoughts and disappointedly said, "Ok so it sounds like we know the issue and how to get his grades back up. Thank you for coming in Kev as it was a pleasure meeting you."

He knew she was embarrassed and flustered a bit. "Nancy please don't take this the wrong way. You saw me checking you out and I'm not gonna lie I too got lost in a moment where I was fantasizing about you instead of listening. It's not your fault. It's us as men and the way our minds work."

"Oh Kev I know it's not my fault. I just want the kids to do their best in my class. Boys will be boys I guess."

I decided to keep flirting. "I'll tell the pervert, keep your eyes away from the hot teacher and listen to what she is teaching you."

Nancy smiled devilishly and walked over to Kevin's desk where he was sitting. She sat down on the edge of the desk with her legs crossed towards him. He got a closer look at her thick thighs and round rear which got him going. She looked down at his lap and noticed the bulge in his pants. Her mouth opened up in shock at the size. Her eyes became lustful knowing the affect she had on him.

He could see part of her pink bra on display sneaking over the top part of her cardigan and the bottons stretched the material giving him a slight view of her cleavage.

They sat there speechless for what seemed like forever before she made her move.

She slid off the desk and said in a sultry voice, "Is this what you were fantasizing about?"

As she sat on his lap, grinding her fat ass on his fully erect dick.

She started in with the dirty talk, "Mmmm you like that, don't you baby? Oh I love a hard cock rubbing in between my fat ass."

Kevin couldn't believe this was actually happening. There were still parents and teachers in other classrooms, but most had gone home as it was getting late. He took both of his hands and grabbed each of her cheeks and was in heaven.

Nancy took her belt off and Kevin reached under her right breast and started groping it. She turned around facing him and he ripped open the buttons on her cardigan. He started sucking on her huge 42F tits.

"Fuck they're so big Nancy!" He joyfully announced.

She let out a moan, "Oh yeah baby! Aren't you glad you came today. Your wife would be so jealous if she found out!"

Nancy squatted down with her heels planted on the ground and pulled out Kevin's cock through his zipper. She began sucking his dick. The blowjob was wet as she had her spit dripping all over his thick and veiny boner.

He looked down at her and blurted out, "God damn you can suck a mean dick! You've had a lot of practice huh?"

She confirmed out of breath, "That's right baby! I've had about hundred cocks before yours."

He slipped his cock out of her mouth and began tittyfucking her standing up. She pushed her enormous juggs together and he pumped his erection in and out towards her mouth. His cock was lost in all that tit meat hanging off her chest.

Nancy stood up and jerked Kevin's cock with her hand while he was fondling her massive ass.

"Oh god I'm such a slut!" She continued with the filthy talk. "I've gotten pounded by almost every married man in this town"

He joined in, "You dress like a slut with your fat tits and ass in those tight clothes!"

She was ready for his load as she got down on her knees and he started jerking his cock pointed towards her big cleavage.

She begged, "Cum on baby! Jizz on my tits!"

As she was holding her tits together for him. It was like a fire hose when he came all over them. Both of her breasts were covered in his cum.

Nancy moaned, "Oh god it's so warm and sticky Kev!"

She rubbed his jizz all over her juggs and started looking for an extra shirt.

Kevin zipped up and was on his way out the door when she stopped him and handed him her massive pink bra.

"I want you to jerk off into each cup for a week thinking about me. Then let's meet up so I can wear the bra again with your nasty cum coated in it. Sound good?"

Kevin's cock was in love. He responded with a wink and was on his way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • BBW Teacher Gets Attention

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds