• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Beth and Rich Ch. 03

Beth and Rich Ch. 03

1234567

This is the third story in a series about a young couple's sexual awakening. In this third part, Beth and Rich spend a few days at an adults only nudist colony with their parents. They learn some things about themselves, and they learn their parents are not at all what they thought they were.

About a year after their trip to Hawaii with their parents Rich and Beth found themselves on a plane flying back to Cleveland, where they had grown up, and their parents still lived. Rich's father and Beth's father were both turning 50, and their parents had asked Rich and Beth to come to Cleveland to help them celebrate.

Rich had been working for much of the flight, reviewing the deposition transcript of a key witness for a piece of litigation. Beth was deeply into a novel. About an hour out of Cleveland Rich finished a memo summarizing his findings. He shut his laptop and looked over at Beth. Her long, thick, red hair was pulled back and tied in a knot atop her head. She was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt that hugged her full breasts. "My god she is beautiful," Rich thought.

His mind drifted back to the night before. After he got home from work they had wandered around their apartment naked, teasing each other for at least an hour. Eventually he couldn't take it any longer. He picked her up kicking and shrieking, "No, Rich, not now! Dinner will burn."

He threw her down on the bed on her back. Pushing her legs apart, he planted his face in her pussy. As he began to lick, her shrieks turned to groans. He took his time eating her. Licking her pussy lips, finger-fucking her, and just occasionally letting his tongue stroke her hard, little clit. Before long she was begging him to finish her off. He kept her hanging on the edge of her climax for at least half an hour. Every time he sensed she was about to fall off the edge he moved his face from her pussy up to her swollen stiff nipples. He sucked and pulled on her nipples, keeping her fully aroused, but when he sensed her breathing returning to something nearer to normal he would return to his assault on her clit.

Eventually he abandoned his oral approach altogether and pulled himself up between her spread legs to jam his raging hard-on into her cunt. He knew that neither of them could last long, so he just fucked her as hard and fast as he could while Beth flexed the strong muscles in her core and legs to push her hips up to meet each thrust. They were like a pair of animals focused on nothing but fucking. Both quickly came to orgasm with groans and screams that could likely be heard out in the street. That was when they smelled the smoke.

Yes, the sex had been hot, but the smoke was coming from the burning dinner. They salvaged what they could, but they both had to admit that the inexpensive bottle of wine Rich had brought home was the high point of the meal. They ate what there was and quickly cleaned up the kitchen. The rest of the evening was spent sucking and fucking. Eventually they packed for their trip, and after just a few hours sleep (and a quickie in the morning that almost made them miss their flight) they had begun their trip to Cleveland.

Ever since take-off he had been deeply engaged in the files he was reading on his laptop and she in her novel. Now he could feel his cock beginning to stir as he stared at her tits and thought about how much he liked to fondle them and suck on her nipples.

"Are you reading some of your 'mommy porn,'" he asked.

Beth looked up at him and smiled. "Absolutely not," she said with a touch of mock outrage. "I'm reading Tolstoy—Anna Karenina."

"Ugh," he said. "No sex in that."

"Sure there is," she said. "It's all about her adulterous affair."

"Yeah, but it's hardly as graphic as the books you usually read."

"True," she conceded with a smile, "but I picked it because I'm preparing for our visit to our parents. We are going to have to be celibate for a week. Remember Hawaii?"

His cock stirred again as he thought of how they had screwed on the beach while another couple did the same and watched them, and how they had screwed in their room at the condo at Poipu while they listened to their parents having sex in the rooms on either side of them.

Rich chuckled. "Are you kidding. Listening to our parents fuck themselves silly on either side of us while we did the same was one of the most erotic experiences we've ever had."

Beth's green eyes lit up, and she smiled confirming his statement. But then she looked serious and said, "But do you remember what the first five days were like? And don't think you are going to get away with what we did in Hawaii in Cleveland. I don't remember any nude beaches there, and I still don't understand what got into our parents that night. Were they possessed? I can't believe we are going to get that kind of opportunity again, so I hope you brought a lot of really dull deposition transcripts to focus on, because we are going to be living our Cleveland life again for the next week."

"Ugh." Rich couldn't think of a reason why Beth was wrong. "I s'pose you're right. I should have brought some Melville."

"Oh, don't feel so bad," Beth said. 'I'll make it up to you when we get back to California." She leaned forward and reached in to her oversize bag and handed Rich a book. "Try this," she said. It was a copy of Crime and Punishment.

Rich looked at it for a minute. "God no, I had to read it in college. Once was enough. Once we get to Cleveland, I'll download some John Grisham to my tablet. It's much easier to stay engaged with his kind of crime and punishment."

That was when the pilot announced that they were on final approach to Cleveland and asked that everything be stored beneath the seat.

As it turned out, Beth and Rich were in for some real surprises. Things had changed in Cleveland.

You Can't Go Home Anymore

Rich and Beth were staying at her parents' house and Rich's parents were to join them for dinner. When Rich's parents arrived, his father, Bob, a tall robust man with thinning hair and a few extra pounds he didn't let worry him, was carrying a bottle of wine. Rich was shocked. He had never seen alcohol of any form in his house when he was growing up—nor had Beth in hers.

Bob handed the wine to Beth's father, Mike, saying, "Here, Mike, this is a pretty good California Cab, but it probably needs some time to air before dinner." Mike was several inches shorter than Bob and extremely handsome. There was a bit of gray in his dark hair that Rich didn't remember from the past, but he was still as trim as he had been throughout his life.

Mike, responded, "Fine, I'll open it right away. I've got a couple more bottles open, but we have a crowd for dinner. Think I should open a fourth?"

"Three couples? Yeah, four bottles should be about right . . . at least for starters."

Bob chuckled and said, "Not like the old days, eh Mike?"

"Hardly."

Rich and Beth exchanged a silent look that said, "What the hell is going on here?"

As Mike left the room Bob threw his arms around his son and gave him a bear hug. Another surprise. Neither family had been into hugs.

Then he stepped up to Beth, brushing past the hand she had extended for a handshake and wrapped his arms around her for another hug. He held her tight for what seemed like a long time, mashing her big breasts against his chest. Then he stepped back holding her by the shoulders and looking at her. "Goodness," he said. "California must agree with you Beth. You're looking even more beautiful than you did when Rich married you." As he spoke his eyes drifted down from her face to her breasts and then back up. Beth wasn't so much offended by Mike's hug and ogle as she was surprised—no shocked. It was the kind of conduct she had come to expect of the partners in Rich's law firm back in Palo Alto, but not here in Cleveland. She didn't pay any attention to it in Palo Alto, but in Cleveland? What was happening?

Just then, Rich's mother, Sylvia came bustling through the door carrying a big salad bowl and a couple of grocery sacks. Sylvia was tall and lean, her long thick hair hung down her back and over her shoulders. Although her hair had greyed, she was still an extremely attractive woman.

Sylvia's arm load of bowls and grocery bags precluded the kind of hug her husband had delivered, but she stepped in close to both her son and daughter-in-law and kissed them on the cheek. Then she hurried on towards the kitchen calling out as she left to Beth's mother, "Angie, I've got the salad and the other things you wanted.

Beth's mother responded, "Hi sweetie. Did you remember the gin?"

"Yes, I got two liters of Tanqueray. Is that okay?"

"Oh sure, that's what Bob and I drink all the time."

Gin? There was no disguising the shocked look on the younger generation's faces this time. But they were silent, and the parents were all busy with more hugs and kisses.

Eventually Bob spoke up. "Hey, I'll bet after that long airplane ride you kids could use a drink. How about a gin and tonic?"

"Uh, sure," Rich stammered.

Beth was silent and finally her father-in-law looked at her and asked again, "What about you honey?"

Finally she managed, "Oh sure. I could use a drink." In fact, she thought, she was needing a drink more all the time. What was going on here—gin and tonics around? Bob smashing her boobs with a hug and calling her 'honey'?"

Mike grabbed the bags from Sylvia, and headed for the kitchen, with everyone else following. Rich and Beth were bringing up the rear. They looked at each other, and Beth silently mouthed, "Gin and tonic?" Rich shrugged.

As they entered the kitchen they saw, Bob giving Angie the same kind of extended boob mashing hug he had given Beth. Angie was returning it with enthusiasm. Once Sylvia had set down the salad bowl, she stepped up to Mike and hugged him and then to Angie and hugged her. It was easy to see where Beth got her looks. Angie, although a few inches shorter than Beth had the same red hair, now streaked with a bit of gray, and the same voluptuous figure as Beth.

Rich and Beth were standing in the door watching in shock. People in their families did not hug or kiss when they were growing up. What the hell had happened, they both wondered silently?

Once the greetings were done, Beth's mother spoke up, taking charge as she always had at a dinner party, "Mike, why don't you make up some cocktails for everyone. Bob, you can take the kids out on the patio and Mike will join you with the drinks. Sylvia and I need to get all of you out of here so we can get dinner put together. Oh and Mike, don't be chintzy on the gin. I'm sure the kids could use a stiff one after their airplane ride and I know Sylvia and I could. It's been a busy day."

Beth and Rich moved out to the patio, where Angie had set a table for dinner. Within a few minutes Bob and Mike appeared carrying four drinks. Beth took a sip and kind of wondered what had happened to the lime and the tonic. It was mostly gin. Apparently Bob had remained behind to make sure Angie's instructions about not sparing the gin were observed—fully.

The two fathers carried the conversation, asking the kids about their new life in California. Then the topic turned to sports and a debate about the relative strengths of the Cavaliers and the Warriors. Beth and Rich were mostly silent sipping their drinks and wondering what had happened to the life they had grown up with. Bob and Mike quickly finished their drinks, and Mike popped up to get refills. He looked at Beth and asked her if she and Rich wanted another. Beth looked at Rich. He nodded and they both downed their half full glasses and held them out to Mike.

Bob went with Mike to the kitchen to help with the drinks, leaving the kids by themselves. As soon as they were gone, Rich looked at Beth and asked, "What the hell is going on here? Our families never let any booze in the house when we were growing up."

"I know," she said. "And we didn't hug and kiss either. I thought your father was going to mash my boobs forever, and you've still got your mother's lipstick on your cheek."

Rich stared at her in confusion as she wiped the lipstick off with a cocktail napkin. Finally he said, "Things have changed, but I'll be damned if I know how or why. It's the same house and the people in it look the same, but they sure don't act the same."

The fathers returned with another round of gin and there was more small talk about sports, politics, business, the weather, and other innocuous topics. Just before dinner, Bob asked Mike, "Are you all packed to head for Camp tomorrow?"

"Yep. I just need to load the wine and snacks in the car and we will be ready to go. What time do you want to leave?"

Rich looked at Beth and she shrugged, so he spoke up. "Camp? I thought we were staying here this week?"

Bob looked at Mike like they had let the cat out of the bag and said, "Oh, yeah, I guess your mother didn't explain that part of our plans."

As he spoke, Angie came bustling out of the kitchen, her arms loaded with food dishes. "All right everyone. Come to the table. It's time to eat."

Rich was still looking at Mike and Bob awaiting an answer. Bob said, "Uh . . . We'll explain that after dinner. There's this place we go to over in Pennsylvania. We call it Camp, although it's got a fancier name that I can never remember. It's a great getaway from city life. You're gonna love it."

Dinner was classic Midwestern fare—roast beef, potatoes, gravy, overcooked vegetables, and pie for desert. The only thing that was different from the dinners of their youth was that four bottles of wine were consumed with the meal. By the time dinner was finished everyone was talking loudly. Even Beth and Rich were both feeling the combination of the wine and the gin. That was when Beth realized that her napkin had slipped off her lap, and she quietly bent down to pick it up. Everyone was talking so loud they failed to notice what she was doing.

What she saw shocked her. Rich's father had his hand on her mother's thigh—not her dress, but her bare thigh. It was just above the knee, caressing the inside of her leg. Angie's dress was pushed up to mid-thigh to accommodate Bob's roving hand. Worse yet, Angie had her hand on Rich's father's lap. "My god, is she fondling Bob's cock?" Beth asked herself. The answer was obviously yes.

What she saw next was even more shocking. She looked to the right and saw that her father had his hand on Rich's mother's thigh, but it was much higher. Sylvia's dress was pushed all the way up to her hips and her legs spread widely. Mike's hand was obviously stroking her sex. Like Angie, Sylvia was using her hand to stroke Bob's cock through his trousers.

Someone had told an off-color joke (another first for the household, as far as she knew) and everyone was laughing loudly. Sylvia in particular was shrieking and Beth was wondering how much of Sylvia's shrieking laugh was caused by the joke and how much was caused by what her father was doing to her with his hand.

Beth turned and looked at Mike and Angie again and noticed that Angie had let her legs spread apart and Mike had worked his hand farther up the inside of Angie's thigh—high enough so he had probably reached her sex also.

Beth popped back up into her seat. She was in shock. The crowd was still laughing. Rich leaned over to her and asked, "What were you doing down there?"

"Getting my napkin." Her voice was an intense whisper.

"What took you so long?"

"I'll tell you later."

Then she stood and spoke up loud enough to be heard by everyone, "Mom, let me help you clear the dishes." She wanted to break things up.

Her mother had a distracted look on her face. "What. . . . Oh, the dishes. Why thank you dear. Yes, I guess it's that time isn't it." Angie rose slowly to her feet giving her dress time to fall into place and Sylvia did the same.

Beth spoke quickly, "No Sylvia, you stay put. Mom and I will take care of the dishes." The two of them bustled about the table and within a few minutes had it cleared but for the wine glasses that Mike was busily refilling.

Beth was pretty sure no one needed more wine, but at least her father no longer had his hands on Sylvia's sex, she thought as she watched him pouring wine from a fourth (or was it fifth?) bottle.

When Beth brought the last of the dishes in, she set them down and closed the kitchen door behind her. Her mother was scraping dishes in the sink.

"Mom, stop that. We need to talk."

Angie turned and looked at her daughter and said, "Yes?" as she dried her hands on a dishtowel.

"I want to know what was going on out there?"

"Ah . . . We were eating dinner with our best friends. Was there something wrong with dinner?"

"You four were doing a lot more than eating dinner Mom. Just when Bob started telling his dirty jokes I bent down to pick up my napkin, and I saw what the four of you were doing under the table."

"Oh, . . . well . . . uh . . ."

"And since when did we drink in this household and tell jokes like Bob was telling? And what's this Camp were going to tomorrow?"

Her mother was silent. Finally she said, "A lot of things have changed since you and Rich moved to California. We're a lot more open about things than we used to be. I was planning to tell you about it while we drove up to the Camp tomorrow, but I guess we need to talk now. Let's go in the living room. The dishes can sit for awhile." Angie started for the living room and then stopped and said, "Wait. Where's that gin bottle. I think I may need another drink for this. You probably will too."

Beth started to object and then decided that maybe another drink was a good idea for her too. Angie filled both glasses with straight gin. There was no pretense of making a gin and tonic at this time.

Mom Explains About the Sex Club

They took their drinks into the living room and sat down—Beth on the couch and her mother in an armchair facing her. They were silent for a moment as each took a long pull on the gin they had brought from the kitchen.

Finally Angie put her drink aside and spoke up. "Beth, I'm so sorry. I meant to explain all of this to you sooner, but I just couldn't find the right time."

Beth initially responded with silence. When her mother took another long drink on her gin, she said, "Now would seem to be a good time, Mom."

Her mother smiled and shook her head. "Yes, I guess it would be."

She was silent a bit longer gathering her thoughts. "Where do I start?"

Beth was silent, waiting.

"You remember Preacher McCoy?" Angie said.

Beth nodded her head, thinking, how could I forget?

"And I suppose you know about how he came to leave our church?"

"I heard he was fired because he was the leader of a sex club composed of some of the church members."

"That's true."

"Pretty hypocritical given the way he used to preach abstinence and near celibacy."

"You need to understand, dear, that was mostly for the benefit of the blue-nosed old biddies who were providing most of the church's funding."

"So he didn't believe it?"

"No, and neither did most of the rest of us, but we knew why he was doing it, and we put up with it."

"But you never explained that to me. I thought you believed him and wanted me to live that way."

"I know dear. That was a mistake on our part. Rich's parents made the same mistake. We all told ourselves that the two of you would figure it out once you moved away from us."

"We did."

"Good."

"Well, we figured out that what Preacher McCoy was selling was bullshit, but up until tonight, Rich and I thought you and dad and his parents were true believers."

Angie smiled. "Far from it dear. Far from it." She shook her head and took another pull on her gin.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Beth and Rich Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds