• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping It in the Family

Keeping It in the Family

12

A word of warning to those that deem these things necessary. Apart from the usual disclaimers about fictional characters and all of legal age there are some scenes of BDSM and the story as a whole stretches the definition of 'consent' to its limit. You may rest assured that they all lived happily ever after. Please enjoy.

*****

I had her tied spread-eagled to the bed when the doorbell went. I saw her immediately flinch and stiffen and a look of concern flitted across her face. Usually I try and make sure that our sessions are undisturbed so I was initially annoyed.

"Who's that?" she yelped, her voice tremulous.

"I have no idea, bitch. Stop panicking you stupid cunt."

Her eyes switched away from the door to the playroom and came back to me as her fear came back to where it belonged. I stalked around the bed tapping the horse crop against my palm. When the door bell rang again her eyes darted once more to the door. Even though it was my home and my door bell I had never noticed before the incongruity between that domestic and ordinary sound and our present surroundings. I had taken great care and quite a lot of time and money creating the play room and getting the ambience just right.

"I suppose I'd better answer it. You can stay there ... I'll be right back."

It was only after I'd left the room that I remembered I was still in costume. I like to give all my clients a full experience and this included living up to their expectations hence the insulting language. For some it also included a little bit of dressing up. For this afternoon's session I was wearing my favourite black corset, a black thong and hold-ups all finished off by a pair of black five inch heels. My tits, such as they were, perked nicely over the top of my corset. Not the sort of image I would want to present to my average genteel neighbour. Not the sort of get-up I usually prefer wearing but some of my 'clients', present one included, seemed to find it necessary. I thought I'd better check through the spy-hole before I opened the door. As I applied my eye the door bell rang for a third time, quickly followed by a fourth. Through the lens I could just make out a young girl stepping back and looking impatient. It was at this moment that a plan started to form in my mind.

I knew who it was of course. As a neighbour we had inevitably met several times and chatted on several occasions. She already knew that I was very open about my appearance especially in the summer. A few weeks ago I had been wandering around my garden topless when she started to chat to me over our mutual fence. I've been living this lifestyle for long enough that I have become quite expert at picking up subtle hints about people's desires and about which way they're inclined. The way she gazed fixedly at my naked tits and the way she continuously licked her lips gave hints of her hunger. I decided that now was the time to strike and I opened the door.

I let her have a few seconds to take it all in. Her jaw dropped and her eyes almost burst from her face. I regained her attention by tapping my riding crop against my thigh. She seemed to recover her composure to some extent.

"Charlotte," I greeted her, "what can I do for you?"

"Errrr hello Miss C ... I errrr..."

"Come in, my dear," I said and stood aside invitingly. Hesitantly she stepped over the threshold and stood nervously in the hallway. I looked her up and down. She was a pretty girl and eminently desirable dressed as she was in a short tan-coloured skirt and a cream crop top. To some extent she had recovered her composure so I asked again, "what can I do for you?"

"Sorry to bother you but have you seen my mother? She's not in and I haven't got my key."

Half-ignoring her question I replied, "You're welcome to wait here for her. I'm sure she won't be long. Come into the lounge."

I led the way and I could feel her eyes boring into me from behind. I motioned to the sofa and she sat down. Still she couldn't take her eyes off my outfit so I struck a pose just for her.

"Like what you see?"

She suddenly blushed the brightest red and she looked down to the floor. I stepped towards her and reached up and brushed the hair away from her face.

"Am I embarrassing you?"

She shook her head and muttered something under her breath. I let my fingers slide across her cheek and down her arm. She shivered under my touch.

"I've been entertaining a 'friend'," I confessed.

I let that sink in especially the emphasis on the word 'friend'.

"I must just go and make sure they're comfortable but would you like a drink first?"

She nodded, seemingly unable to trust herself to speak. I went into the kitchen and took my time opening a bottle of wine. I thought I'd let her stew in her own confusion for a while. When I went back she'd barely moved an inch. I held the bottle and two glasses aloft as I asked, "Red OK?"

She nodded and I placed everything on the low table in front of her. "Can you pour us both a glass while I go and check on my 'friend'?" I asked, once more emphasising the word. Without waiting for a reply I turned and left the room.

Back in the play room Gwen's head turned quickly to the door when I walked in.

"Sorry about the interruption," I said, "but I have an unexpected but very welcome visitor. I'm sure you don't mind waiting for a while, do you? Let me just arrange the TV so you don't get bored."

I shifted the large screen on its swivel until she had a clear view of it from where she lay immobile on the bed. When I switched it on there was a panicked gasp as she deciphered the image before her and she realised what she was watching. The split-screen showed two views of the same room, my lounge. In good quality colour a figure could clearly be seen sat on the couch. One view was from behind, over her shoulder, the other was from the opposite side of the room clearly showing the young girl beginning to relax with a glass of wine in her hand. As we both watched she raised the glass to her lips and took in a large measure. It was this image that made Gwen gasp as she recognised her daughter.

"Charlie!" she yelped and then looked at me, "you bitch..."

I slapped her hard across the face. "You are hardly in a position to start name-calling. Now just lie there while I go and entertain the lovely Charlotte. And I would suggest that shouting out will get you nowhere and only attract attention. Of course if you want the lovely Charlotte to find you like this..." I paused to let the thought sink in. "I suggest that you just lie quietly and enjoy the video."

With that I turned on my heels and walked out. When I came back into the lounge Charlotte was much more relaxed, no longer sitting on the edge of the sofa but reclining into it. She sat up a little when she heard me come in.

"Is he ok your ... err friend? I should go so you can be with him."

"Nonsense girl, sit back and enjoy your drink. My 'friend' can cope on her own for the time being. And it's not a 'him' but a 'her'." Her eyes widened at this revelation. "All my 'friends' are women, it's my speciality."

I let that sink in as I picked up the full glass of wine from the table. Instead of sitting in the armchair opposite I joined her on the sofa. I let our legs brush against each other as I sat down and was pleased to see she didn't shy away. I took a sip of wine then looked at her glass and then at the bottle. In the short time I'd been away she'd already drunk one glass and was well into her second.

"Young lady, are you on your second glass?" I said with mock severity.

"I'm sorry," she muttered and leant forward to put her glass on the table but I stopped her with a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be a silly girl, I was joking. I have more if we run out." I smiled and rapidly emptied my glass. I handed it to her and she looked a little puzzled as she took it. "Would you mind pouring me a new one," I asked her, "and refill yours at the same time."

My hand was still lingering on her shoulder so now as she leant forward I let my hand slide up and over and drift down her back. Her skin was cool and soft and her top was silk and slid easily under my fingertips. As she busied herself pouring the wine I lightly stroked her back. As she sat back and half turned towards me my hand came to rest on her waist. I left it there and she made no objection. With my other hand I took the offered wine glass. I looked into her eyes and then lowered my gaze to look at my own exposed breasts. Her eyes followed mine.

"I hope my costume isn't upsetting you. I can cover up if you want."

"N-n-no its fine ... but I was wondering why," she asked while blushing crimson but with her eyes stilled fixed on my breasts. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask."

I moved my spare hand from her waist to her thigh and patted it reassuringly.

"Its OK, of course you must be wondering. I would be in your shoes. Let's just say that sometimes friends come round and we play games and often these games entail me dressing up. It's all harmless fun." I smiled at her and she grinned back. I started to softly stroke along her thigh but she made no move to shrink away, indeed her eyes started to glaze over. "I'm sure you must play games with your friends. Your boyfriend perhaps?" I asked her.

"My girlfriends and I sometimes fool around but not with dressing up. That's an amazing outfit," she replied, hastily adding, "and I don't have a boyfriend."

She blushed again and looked downwards to where my hand slowly stroked along her thigh. As she hadn't objected I increased the range of my stroke, from her knee all the way to the hem of her short skirt. I glanced up at the partly hidden camera opposite and smiled my broadest smile. I could imagine Gwen writhing in annoyance and frustration on the bed, fighting in vain against her bonds then I leant forward and put my glass down on the table. I had a feeling I might need both hands free. I reached up and cupped my right breast, tugging the nipple between thumb and finger.

"I must admit I'm rather proud of how my boobs have aged," I grinned.

"You have amazing boobs," she burst out and then stopped with a look of alarm, "Oh my god did I really say that. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, my dear," I said squeezing her thigh gently before resuming my strokes this time pushing at the hem of her skirt. "I'm always happy to get a compliment. I still bet they're nowhere near as pretty and pert as yours though."

I slid almost imperceptibly closer to her and with my now spare hand I reached up and trailed a finger across her breast from top to bottom, outlining its shape under the thin silk of her top.

"Mine are still so small," she confessed.

"But I can tell from here that they are young and beautiful."

To answer my own question I covered one of her breasts with my hand and squeezed it lightly. The slightest of moans escaped from her lips as her mouth opened just a little and the tip of her tongue poked out. Sensing that the time was right I leant forward and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

"As you are young and beautiful," I whispered as I moved back again.

My hand was now stroking her thigh well beyond the limit of her hem. At each stroke I ventured ever further and was now touching the fabric of her panties, a little more insistently each time. She made no move to stop me. Time to put the next phase of my plan into action.

"I really should go and check on my friend."

A look of sudden disappointment flashed across her face.

"I won't be a moment," I said, and gave her another quick kiss, "Don't go anywhere."

I reluctantly withdrew my hand from under her skirt, gave her back possession of her breast and stood up. Not waiting for a reply I left the room. When I opened the door of the playroom the blast of hot air hit me. I always kept the room warm as I didn't want my clients feeling the cold. The rest of the house was much cooler with the help of the air-con. As I walked in Gwen's head whipped round to glare at me.

"Leave her alone you fucking ..."

I shut her up with a not too gentle slap across her cheek.

"You should be proud of her," I said, "she's so pretty ... and desirable. As long as you're comfortable and enjoying the entertainment you can wait a while longer. Just in case you're tempted to shout out ..." I picked up a ball gag from the range of items on the nearby table and turned back to her. "Open wide," I commanded. Foolishly she opened her mouth to protest so I simply slipped the ball into her mouth then lifted her head to fasten the leather strap tightly behind.

After tweaking her nipples I left the room. Charlotte was still sat, slouched back into the sofa, her skirt still rucked up enough to show a glimpse of blue panties and her now empty wine glass back on the table. She looked up as I sat back down next to her, my hand once more resuming its place on her thigh. Almost instinctively her knees parted. Not wide but enough to encourage me to explore further. I slipped a finger along the length of her cotton covered pussy and she moaned quietly. Her eyes were unfocussed and staring and her mouth was opened even more. With a struggled she fought her way back, if only temporarily, to reality.

"How ... Oh fuck! ... How is your friend ... Fuck!"

She was finding hard to concentrate as I slid my finger back and forth along her pussy. Then I stopped as if an idea had suddenly occurred to me.

"Would you like to meet her?" I asked.

"Won't she mind?"

"She has no say in it. I'm the one in charge but I'm sure she'll be delighted anyway."

I took a lock of her hair and twisted it round my finger. As I stood up I tugged on it gently forcing her to rise as well. I picked up my riding crop from the table and walked out of the room, gently pulling her along behind me. Stumbling slightly she had little choice but to follow. At the door to the playroom I hesitated before opening it and I gripped her hair tighter and pulled her head closer to mine.

"Welcome to our world." I whispered in here ear and opened the door. I pushed her in front of me into the room and closed the door behind us. I smiled with amusement as the two of them stared aghast at each other. I walked past Charlotte and went up to the bed where her mother lay. While they continued to stare at each other I slowly walked to the far side of the bed trailing my crop across Gwen's body as I did so.

"Mum! What ...?"

"Arrrreeee ..." came the muffled voice through the gag.

"Isn't she looking lovely," I asked and I flicked her nipple with the end of the crop. She pulled in vain at her bonds and I continued my journey round the bed and came back to stand next to Charlotte once again. I placed my hand between her shoulder blades and then trailed it slowly down past the curve of her waist and across her pert bottom.

"Not what you expected to see?" I asked.

She shook her head, not trusting herself to speak. My hand slipped under the hem of her short skirt and I stroked her buttocks through the sparse covering of her panties. A little pressure propelled her forward until we stood right next to the bed gazing down at the woman below us, her arms and legs spread wide and her shaven pussy glistening with arousal. Her eyes were wide with fright and the red ball gave her an almost clown-like look. I reached out with my crop and gave her a sharp smack on her cunt making her yelp. The girl next to me jumped at the suddenness of my action. I leant towards her conspiratorially and spoke in a stage-whisper.

"She loves it really, I promise," and I smacked her again bringing out another muffled yelp. Meanwhile the fingers of my other hand were sliding between the girl's legs and finding her already wet pussy. I reversed my hold on the crop and offered her the handle.

"Here, take this and give it a go."

Her shaking fingers wrapped slowly round the plaited leather handle and she glanced at me with a look that asked permission.

"Go on, my dear, make her yelp. It's what she's here for."

She staggered slightly as she moved her feet further apart allowing my searching fingers better access. The she reached forward almost in slow-motion and flicked at her mother's pussy. The protest that came from her mother was just garbled noises but if looks could kill...

"Ignore her, Charlotte. A little harder this time."

After a brief struggle with herself the crop came down for a second time, much harder this time. She turned to look at me, a nervous grin on her face, as her mother yelped and writhed.

"Good girl," I encouraged her, "try one on her tit."

Charlotte grinned at me and turned back to the task in hand. A hard smack came down on a nipple and the sound echoed round the room. Behind the gag Gwen screamed in agony and a tear slowly trickled down her cheek.

"Oh fuck, Miss C, this is such fun," giggle Charlotte and struck the other nipple. I took her chin in my hand and turned her head towards me. Glancing sideways at her mother I kissed Charlotte hard on the lips. As I did so I slipped my hand under her top and found her pert young breasts. I took a nipple between finger and thumb and squeezed hard. My lips gagged her mouth and she wriggled with sudden alarm. I lifted her top and transferred my lips to her breast where I kissed it gently. As I attended her nipples I lifted her top over her head and tossed it to the side. She had small breasts, not those of a child but ones which would grow little more. They were pert and pointed proudly. I turned to the woman tied to the bed.

"Isn't she pretty, Gwen, you must be very proud of her."

I moved behind the young girl then reached around her and lifted her breasts, offering them to her mother. I tugged and toyed with them just a little roughly to make it clear who was in charge then I reached down and lifted her short skirt, showing off a pretty pair of blue panties. I slipped my hand inside them and felt the smoothly shaven skin and the wet and aroused pussy.

"Did you know your daughter shaves her cunt?"

I tugged the panties down until they were at mid-thigh. Charlotte grinned broadly almost as a challenge to the authority of her mother.

"What a little tart she is. Takes after her mother no doubt."

I pushed Charlotte forward and bent her over the bed until she was lying across her mother's tummy. When she started to object I spanked her bottom as hard as I could and she fell silent. I unzipped her skirt and tugged it off followed by her panties and then stood back and admired the tableau. The naked cross formed by the two naked bodies lying across each other at right angles. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently stroked Charlotte's bottom before spanking it hard several times.

I was surprised when she made no sound but merely tried to protect herself with her hands. I slapped them away.

"Do you want me to handcuff you?" I asked her.

"N-n-no Miss C."

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her back off the bed until she was kneeling on the floor. I tilted her head back and kissed her on the lips.

"And you have dropped my crop, Charlotte. That's very naughty and careless of you. Pick it up and pass it to me at once."

She reached out a hand to pick it up but I tugged her backwards by her hair.

"No, dear, with your teeth." Then I pushed her head back down to the carpet. Awkwardly she managed to get the crop between her teeth and she straightened up. She looked at me with a hopeful look on her face eager to know if she was doing it properly. I held a hand under her chin and smiled as she opened her mouth and let it drop into my palm. As a reward I kissed her on the mouth and I felt the sense of relief flow through her as I did so.

"Like mother like daughter don't you think Gwen?" I said addressing the mother, "She so much takes after you."

I pulled Charlotte's head back by her hair forcing her back to arch and her young breasts to jut out prettily. Without warning I used the crop to strike at one and then, before she had time to react, quickly at the other. She cried out at the sudden pain and tried to free herself from my grip. Her hands flew up to cover her breasts. I pulled her head towards me and hissed in her ear, "hands behind your back, now!" when she was slow to respond I repeated the last word more loudly. "NOW." This time she obeyed at once. I put down the crop and reached out to gently massage her breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping It in the Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds