• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Road Trip Pt. 02

The Road Trip Pt. 02

What a treat to catch up with my old girl friends. Though we had gone our separate ways over the years it was clear that a bond existed from our shared youthful experiences. Of course it was impossible to clarify how the past 24 hours had changed me from the good Catholic girl that they all remembered to Suddenly Slut. Luckily, we were all busy playing catch up busily scouring our phones showing each other photos of our families. Ever so often a flush touched my cheeks as I recalled just how hot my road trip had been so far; to an observer it could easily be chalked up to the warmth of the tequila. My conscience was wavering between what have I done to I want more!

The bar was full of the 100 or so women that made up our graduating class. Of course, like any reunion sometimes it is difficult to place just who was who. Many of the wallflowers had grown to be attractive successful women, while others looked as if they hadn't aged a bit. After a while, the tequila and festivities caught up with me and I begged off saying I really needed to get some sleep. Everyone agreed to meet the following morning at the school for a tour down memory lane.

When the alarm rang, I felt refreshed and ready to go. I quickly showered and opted for a sun dress with spaghetti straps, flats and light make up. I was thrilled to be visiting the school that I had such fond memories of. An active teen, I was in student council, president of the local youth center and a candy striper. My high school years had been fun not full of the teenage angst that seemed to be present in all of the teen movies that try to encapsulate that era.

Our group met at breakfast then walked over from the hotel to the school. Somehow the rooms seemed smaller, the halls narrower. Yet the school was well kept. As one of the nuns walked the group through the hallways, I suddenly needed to pee and saw the door to the locker room. Remembering that there were plenty of toilets down there I fell back behind the group and made my way down to one of the stalls. The door slammed noisily as I entered the closest stall to the door and quickly pulled my lace panties down.

Exiting the stall, I was startled to see Gina, a tall athletic woman with long dark hair studying her reflection in the mirror. "Hi Gina" I said to her as I quickly washed my hands. She smiled knowingly at me and started to chat.

"Do you remember how we had to take group showers after PE class?" she said. Of course I remembered, recalling just how awkward it was to be forced to be in a large shower room with naked girls, feeling vulnerable yet curious about the difference in everyone's bodies, breast sizes and pubic hair. We laughed as we walked over to check out the shower room. Sure enough there it was with twenty or so shower heads in a large tiled room.

Suddenly I felt Gina's breath on my neck as she leaned in and said. "Do you know how much I wanted you all during high school? Every time you showered I secretly watched you, imagining that it was my hands that were soaping you up, wanting to run my fingers through your hair, over your delectable budding breasts and slowly take my finger up to play with your pussy."

As she described this, her words managed to reignite the passion that I managed to keep at bay over the last 24 hours. She pivoted me around to face her and gently, slowing gave me a lingering kiss trying to judge my reaction. I had never had any desire for another woman, but the sensuousness of her kiss drew me in and my tongue hesitantly then eagerly sought hers out. We leaned against the tile wall as our kiss escalated with her hand movements going through all of the motions that she had described in her high school fantasy. She ran her fingers through my hair, and then slowly traveled down to move the spaghetti straps off my shoulders, exposing the top of my lace bra. Her actions made me breathless as she gently reached behind me to unclasp my bra. Gina now had unfettered access to my breasts and she gently tweaked my nipples, looking almost gleeful as she saw how hardened they got under her ministrations.

I leaned back against the tile, feeling like my knees might just give way as I stuck my chest out to meet her tongue as it made its way from my mouth, down my neck to start to tease my nipples, alternately licking them, sucking them, biting them to the point that I was ready to scream. The sound of our breaths echoed in the tile shower room. Then Gina's hands raised up my dress and pulled my lace panties down around my ankles, rendering me almost helpless, then returned to kissing me passionately.

Suddenly, I felt her hands travel down my hips and her fingers opening up my pussy to stroke my clit. Alternating between my clit and finally finger fucking me she leaned back and let out a huge sigh. She murmured that I felt more wonderful than she imagined, and continued to increase the pace, stroking, fucking, stroking as I felt my knees buckling underneath me, my clit was pulsing, building. She kept her fingers moving as my pussy throbbed around her fingers. We both fell to the tile floor in a heap. Gina drew my hand under her skirt and guided my hand to her panty covered pussy. As soon as I touched the cloth, she exploded, moaning loudly with the sound reverberating in the shower.

Suddenly, we heard voices and footsteps clambering down the stairs. We quickly jumped into the stalls to individually collect ourselves and then each flushed a toilet. As I opened the door I peered into the face of habit clad Sister Mary Grace. "I was wondering where you had wandered off to" she stated peering into my face with her beady, knowing eyes.

I blushed and exclaimed that I had been in dire need of a bathroom. As Gina exited her stall, she nonchalantly sauntered over to the sinks and washed her hands never allowing the nun's demeanor to faze her.

"OK ladies, to continue the tour, you may remember your old locker room," the nun said as the group laughed and tried to recall which locker had been theirs. The group moved through the locker room, leaving Gina and I lagging behind. She secretively leaned in, gave me a quick kiss and whispered a quick, very provoking "thank you."

"No, thank you!" I whispered back.

As I hung back to take stock of what had just happened, I smiled and thought what more could this weekend bring?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Road Trip Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 674 milliseconds