• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Naked Woman Ch. 04

A Naked Woman Ch. 04

The story so far: After a lovely dinner we depart to our bedroom and lose ourselves in a love-making that seems never to end.

The full moon painted the world with its silver light. You stood before me naked and resting your elbows on the marbled rails and looked out into the darkness. I admired your full sexy buttocks, your breasts swinging and grazing the cool surface you rested against. I licked my lips at the sight the moonlight showed and hid from me. I came up behind you and hugged you from behind, my body melded itself around your shadowed curves. I could feel your ass cheeks rub back and forth along my cock that became quickly aroused.

"How are you feeling my love," you spoke softly to me. It was more a purr than question and I kissed you gently on the nape of your neck.

My hands reached around your body and I caressed your breasts. My fingers twisted and tweaked your nipples that were still hard and sensitive to touch. You groaned and pressed your soft ass cheeks against my hard cock and opened your legs. How easily you excited me and how easily my cock slipped between your legs and into your engorged cum covered pussy. I bent you almost in half over the milky white balustrade.

I felt your your fingers holding my cock to the entrance of your pussy and you breathlessly whispered to me.

"Fuck me hard, drive your cock deep into me, I need it."

I thrust and drove between your parted swollen lips and began the grinding rhythm fucking your tender enveloping flesh. Flesh that held and rippled under my assault. An assault that was as enjoyable for me as for you. Delighted groans came into your mouth with each thrust.

"I'm cummminggggg!!"

The cry made me drive harder into you and I felt the sweat drip down my body onto your sensual body, a body that ground against me and tried to draw my cock deeper. I could feel your fingers twisting and turning about your clit bringing you greater pleasure and that pulsed through your pussy into me. This was too much for me.

Then I felt my balls tighten and I groaned loudly as cum rushed through my cock and shot deep into your pussy. I rammed my cock into you and ground hard against the dripping lips, lips that dripped of your cum and now my own. I felt the throbbing in my cock slow as I felt my cum slow and stop. Then my cock grew soft and slipped from you. You turned around and kissed me gently on my lips and rested against your bottom on the marble balustrade.

There was no pressure but I slipped to my knees before you. I knelt between your legs and gazed at your open groin. The thighs and lips gleaming silver under the moonlight, juice glistened on the bared lips. Parting your legs more I leant forward and licked cum from your crinkled, swollen lips. Sweet juice slipped down my throat and I licked long and deep into the open pussy I was worshiping.

Using my fingers I opened your lips even further and licked the cum from all the crevasses of your delicious flesh. Then the tip of my tongue touched your clit and your hands pulled sharply at my hair as I traced its shape. Juice continued to flow into my throat and I could feel the muscles of your pussy tremble and pulse as you came on my tongue. Once, then twice and then again. All the time you moaned and cried with the pleasure.

Then you pulled me away panting,"Too much Paul , oh you wonderful man I think I have cum at least five times. I feel all sticky and need a shower."

Holding your hand about my cock you led me to the bathroom. The night seemed to be made for our love-making and we wanted each other so much.

The bathroom was in cool white marble and we organised the jets of water to pulse across our sweaty skin. Tired we did not make love but kissed and fondled each other. The touch of our bodies to each other, the caress of our fingers to skin was enough for now. It was as satisfying to make love with touch and lips. It was enough to be like this and we left the shower to dry each other. Wrapped in towels we rested in this marble clad room.

"Let me shave you Paul, I have never shaved a man before." I saw your eyes shining with joy as you made your request and I could not deny you anything.

I nodded my head and you lathered the brush from my shaving gear. You pushed me against the glass wall that enclosed us and I could see you kneel at my feet then I felt the brush glide across the stubble on my pubis. Then there was the scraping of the razor across my groin and around my balls cleaning the stubble away. Fingers followed the razor seeking to find any stubble left. You must have been finally satisfied for you then kissed the tip of my cock and stood.

I cleared my throat and spoke," My turn now."

I again knelt before you and lathered the brush. I pushed you to near the taps and parted your lips gently, loving the sight and colour of the coral pink flesh that peeked from beneath the tanned lips and pubis. White spread as I lathered the area around the lips. The trust you expressed by allowing me to do this was inspiring.

The razor slid across your tanned skin to create a road along the white foam and each stroke exposed the lovely smooth, soft skin below. Every now and again I would press to my lips gently to your skin to test the smoothness of my shaving. Satisfied the razor would move on and I would expose more skin. As to be expected I was careful along the crinkled crevasses of the lips and after allowing the water to wash away the soap I again allowed my tongue to play along them feeling for any hair I missed. Finding none I rose to take you in my arms and held you close to me and allowed the water to fall across us until we left the cubicle and dried each other again. Satisfied and without further needs we climbed naked into the bed and fell into exhausted sleep.

My dreams were of your sexy body next to mine and our limbs entwined. I awoke with the sun flowing through the open French doors and with your face between my legs taking my cock between your lips. I felt your tongue slide over and around my glans and stroking along the hard shaft. Your head darted up and down as I saw the shadows of the curtains blown into the room creating images on the walls. I held your head to my groin and sighed with deep passion.All too quickly I came, my cum shot between your sexy lips and I felt the gentle suction as you drank my cum. Finished you looked up into my delighted face and smiled at me.

"I thought I might have some cream to start my breakfast."

Rising you stood above me and knelt so that my head was between your legs. Needing no clue I pressed my mouth to your open lips and licked along them. Open and wet I dived deep between them with my tongue and reached to caress and massage your ass cheeks opening and closing them rhythmically. With a hand I pulled the lips apart and again found the treasure between them.

I set to work and lathered your clit with my energetic tongue. Then I was feeling you stiffen as your body convulsed your cry told me that you came. Juice quickly spread over my tongue and across my chin. I licked and swallowed the musky liquid you gave me to drink. You rolled off me to lay beside me.

I raised myself onto an elbow and ran my fingers over your body. I traced your curves deliberately avoiding breasts and pussy. Your fingers traced delicate designs over my body which slowly excited me.

"I love your body. You are so beautiful." I breathed at you as I kissed your lips.

"Mmmm that's nice," you said as you touched my half-erect cock with the tips of your fingers.

As you excited me I started to trace my fingers over your breasts enjoying their curves and watching as your nipples rose. Your fingers touched my nipples and sent a delightful message to my cock that was rising to your touch and the mere sight of your naked body. Slowly you stretched a leg across my body holding me down on the mattress. With that wicked smile adorning your face you lifted your body and slipped your pussy over my cock and pushed it against my groin.

Reaching for you with my hands you grabbed them and pushed them to either side of my body until I was being crucified by your body. Your breath touched my cheek and I felt your pussy slide up and down my hard prone cock. Your lips were masturbating me and I felt your clit touch the shaft of my rod. Each movement left a trail of juice and as you gasped cum washed my flesh. We writhed on the cool white sheets but you gave me no way to thrust into you.

"Hmmm, isn't that good Paul. Just let my lips excite you," you breathed huskily into my ear.

"Ohhh yesss,yes!"

You were cuming so regularly and easily and I was so near to shooting my load, yet the pressure was never enough and it was excruciating until finally you took pity on me and rubbed your lips ever harder into my cock and then my flesh erupted at the tip. Streams of cum pooled about my belly and in my belly button. Unable to give more I softened and you slipped to lie beside me and lovingly you wiped up the spilt cum with tissues. Finishing you rested beside me and we allowed the breeze to play across our bodies.

"That was wonderful Paul. I don't know what we will do to beat this." There was a sadness in your voice that I could not understand.

"Oh, I have a lot of ideas that I would like to try with you,"I tried to be enthusiastic to your unhappiness. I continued,"I think this is merely the first of many times we will enjoy away and with each other."

In the quiet I spoke again,"Time for breakfast and then back home."

I saw your face fall with the thought of leaving this place but I whispered again of my for love and that seemed to make you happier. Rising like a naked Venus from the surf you walked to the cupboard and found the case inside. Then you picked out jeans and a t-shirt that clung to your body in the most arousing of ways.

Rising from the bed I threw on some clothes and joined you. Opening the door I took your hand and we left for the meal downstairs our bodies humming with the delight of feeling well and truly fucked and with the joy of falling in love.

The story will be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Naked Woman Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds