• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother the Gangbang Queen Ch. 01

My Mother the Gangbang Queen Ch. 01

123

All characters are over +18

******

"I want a divorce!" her cheating husband's voice rang throughout her mind, as David shoved his hard teenage cock into her mouth. Her mind screamed out in joy as her son's two other friends were stuffing her ass and cunt to the brim. Her hands jacked off the other two boys that stood beside David.

"Smile for the camera Ms. Potters," Chad said raising her cum covered heart shaped face to fill the camera screen. "Now don't you look pretty?"

"Of course, I do with all this tasty cum covering me," Sarah said grinning madly at the camera. "See Bill, at least I'm not a male whore," she said taking a jab at her ex-husband. "Come on boys you can fuck better than that, put some effort into those thrusts," Sarah said smacking her ass.

Sarah played with her wet twat as she watched the mp4 file before she sent it off to her deadbeat husband. Licking her fingers clean as she clicked on the send button. Smiling wickedly knowing how much it would irk her ex-husband doing things he had once begged her to do.

"Mom!" Sarah sighed with longing for the only man she hadn't taken to her bed yet. The only man to not notice the seductive measures she had taken up since her divorce. She had lost count of how many times she had laid in bed, yearning to have her son pounding her horny cunt. "Mom!" Sarah ran her hand over the lacy material before slipping into the clean underwear.

"Yes, I'm here baby," Sarah said exiting her bedroom.

"Oh, I thought you might be working the night shift," Mark said as he raided the refrigerator.

"Mark! Get that face out of my refrigerator!" Sarah huffed angrily, her clenched fist resting on her shapely hips.

"Yes, mom," Mark sighed closing the door in a loud thump. Peering out from the corner of his eye as he walked over to the sink to pour himself a glass of water he wondered if his mother knew he could see right through her shirt.

"How was school baby?" Sarah asked as she walking up behind him as Mark drained his glass. Pressing her chest against his back as Mark filled it once again.

"I think David and the others are sick or something," Mark said offhandedly unaware that hours earlier she had drained those teenage boys of their spunk.

"Oh, then you best stay away from them," Sarah whispered her lips brushed against her son's neck. How she wished that he would just spin her around, take her by the arms, lead her to the counter, and bend her over roughly snatching her thong to the side. Telling her in that rough masculine voice that he was going to fuck her like she always wanted him to. "Maybe spend some time with your lonely mother," Sarah said hoping he would take the bait.

"How about a rain check," Mark said slipping past her. "I've got to get that history report done before Friday," he said grabbing his bag as he headed towards his bedroom. Mark slumped into his desk chair, tilting his head back blowing out a breath wondering if all his friend's mothers were as strange as his. While he was sure his mother was attractive to other people. He just couldn't see it.

Cracking open his door, placing his ear to the door. Listening as the TV roared to life, closing his door in a silent kiss Mark needed to release his teenage hormones. His desktop computer hummed to life as his need to surf the web overrode his need to pass his history class. Signing onto an incognito page, so his mother couldn't see his surfing history if she checked the Wi-Fi log on the cables website his finger tapped his chin, wondering if he should see if he could find something new, or stick with his tried and true college coeds site he always visited.

Typing in, big butts, huge tits, and older woman into the search bar, his fingers drummed along his desk as he waited for the results to load. Raising an eyebrow as the first item was mother fucks son on the Motherless website. Moving the pointer over the link Mark hesitated incest wasn't his cup of tea, yet he was growing bored of watching nineteen-year-old girls getting plowed by dudes with enormous junk.

Cocking his head to the side as he watched the preview the website allowed the user to watch before choosing the video. If he was going to watch incest porn then he at least wanted it be as real as he could get. Clicking on the link that read 'Mother encouraged me to fuck her'. Plugging in his headphones he at least wanted to hear if she or the guy actually said mom or son.

Mark's mouth hung agape as the video hit the thirty second mark, and the woman that was riding him moaned out, "Fuck your mom," Mark just couldn't believe it; nor could he ignore the fact his cock was rock hard. Fishing out his hard rod from the confines of his blue jeans, restarting the video grabbing the washcloth he hid in his desk. Mark might be a horny virgin, but at least he was a clean horny virgin.

"That's it fuck that cock," Mark hissed as his hand sped along his cock. "Now aren't you a naughty mother for fucking your son," he moaned leaning his head back falling into the bliss as he masturbated.

Shock and fear played across his eyes as his mother stood over him holding his ear bud in her hand. "There better be a good reason why I find you in here doing naughty things to yourself," Sarah said trying not to look down at her son's hard cock. Yet as she quickly glanced down she could have sworn that she saw his bulbous head surge. "Just what are you listening to anyway," Sarah said pushing her son away from the desk. Gasping as she heard the same words spoken as her son had, bending forward knowing how her shirt rode up her back revealing the translucent material that covered her hot mound. "There better be a good reason why you're watching this kind of filth," Sarah said looking over her shoulder keeping herself from licking her lips as her son's eyes were centered on her exposed womanhood.

"Mark, tell me does this kind of thing get you off?" Sarah asked yet all she got as a stern nod as Mark worked his cock to completion. "Then here, your mother's pussy should be the one you're jacking off to not this filth," Sarah said her heart racing as she pushed aside her underwear. Mark stared wide eyed at his mother's pink puffy lips. His cock roared to a hardness he never knew existed.

"Come on baby, come for your mother," Sarah said wiggling her ass at him. "Or do you need some stimulation?" she asked looking over her shoulder watching him nod vehemently. "Remember Mark, I'm only doing this for you," Sarah said pushing aside his keyboard. She leaed on her arm to ensure that her cunt was perfectly centered on his face. "Have you ever seen a real pussy before baby?"

"No...." Mark said weakly.

"Then here," Sarah said reaching down between her legs. "Look closely baby," she said as she spread her moistening lips. "Mama is going to finger fuck herself just for you baby," Sarah cooed before plunging two fingers into her hot canal. "Oh yes! Mmmm," she moaned as she increased her pace. The sound of his precum moans rang out in her ears, as she watched her son's reflection in the computer monitor. "That's it baby work that cock!" Sarah purred, yet all she wanted was for him to shove it into her hot cunt.

"Mom hand me the washcloth," Mark moaned knowing he was about to cum. However, Mark was in a state of shock as his mother whipped around like a bolt of lightning. Before he could utter any kind of protest his cock was in his mother's mouth. Her hand worked in time with her bobbing head. "Fuck mom I'm going to....." Mark's hips bucked as his hot seed shot into her awaiting mouth.

"See isn't that better than your hand baby?" Sarah asked after she swirled her son's cum around her mouth. Just so her taste buds would know his taste. "Maybe in the future you will come to me if you need more of this," she said her tongue running up the back of her son's cock. "I'm more than happy to do it for you sweetheart," Sarah said before swallowing his cock again.

Now that she had come this far she just couldn't get enough of her son's cock. Yet she also knew she couldn't push him to fast. That would only ruin what she had in store for her sweet adorable boy.

"Now you better be working on that report," Sarah said rising from the floor. "Because I don't want to see you wanking off again or you'll going to get punished," she purred into his ear as she flashed her naked pussy before covering it. "And that my boy, you'll never be the same again if I catch you playing with this," Sarah said lustfully as her fingers ran along his shaft as her teeth tugged on his earlobe. "Then again you might like having something hot, wet, and hungry wrapped around your cock," she said ominously shaking her ass as she left his room.

"Hey, Mark how's your mom?" David asked as he sat down across from Mark at the lunch table.

"Fine, why?" Mark asked wondering why his friend would be concerned for his mother.

"Because she's a nice lady bro," Chad said as his tray slid across the table. "Man you sure are lucky having a nice mom like that," he said sharing a look of knowing with David.

"What I wouldn't give for my mom to be like yours," David sighed into his food.

"Maybe if you weren't such an asshole to her perhaps she would be a tad bit nicer to you," Mark said before stuffing the last of his roll into his mouth.

"That will happen when someone takes out that tampon she constantly has stuffed up her cunt," David hissed angrily.

"Want me to give it a try?" Chad asked chuckling as David shoved him roughly. "Maybe she just needs a good shag," he said glancing at Mark then to David. Wondering when his friend would catch onto their taunts.

"Hey, more power to you," David said raising his hands in surrender. "If you can get those legs of hers to open you'd be a god in my book."

"Right, well I'm going to be late for class," Mark said before leaving his friends. They had always talked about sex as all young men did in their youth, yet he just couldn't shake the feeling they were speaking of experience and not fantasy. He just couldn't believe David would talk about his own mother like that. Mark knew the struggles they were going through and he had lent a hand, when Ms. Stone couldn't afford to give her son money for the schools overpriced lunch. He was glad to do it too, since that day forward he had gained a friend that stood up for him when he could not.

"Hi, Ms. Stone, I was wondering if everything was alright?" Mark scanned through his text before he sent it off. While he knew it was improper, she treated him like family. Mark just couldn't get her son's words out of his mind. Whenever he was over at David's house she was always polite to him, while he wasn't ashamed to admit he always checked her out whenever she left the room. Since her husband's death she visited the gym three to four times a week. The one time Mark had caught her in her tight yoga pants he had wanking material for an entire month. He also knew his mother wouldn't approve of him using her in his masturbation routine.

"Of course, that is an odd question to ask out of the blue like that. Tell me young man," Mark felt his cheeks heat knowing it was her pet name for him. "Why do you ask all of a sudden? Surely nothing has changed in the two days you were last over."

"It's nothing Ms. Stone, just something your son said at lunch." Mark said ducking into the library knowing he could skip gym while he texted with 'in his mind' the M.I.L.F. next door.

"Oh, what did that little snot say this time?!" Mark could feel the loathing in her text.

"I don't think I should say, Ms. Stone." Mark said making a beeline towards the darkest corner of the library.

"You will young man, or I'll stop wearing those yoga pants you enjoy seeing me in," Ms. Stone whispered from behind him. Taking Mark by the arm dragging him off towards the closed section reserved only for the librarian and as she was the only librarian they wouldn't be disturbed. "Please, I know you stare at my ass every time I wear them," Ms. Stone said pushing Mark into the enclosed sorting area for the book returns. "Why do you think I wear them? A woman enjoys knowing at she could get a man's attention."

"Now tell me what did my son say to make you think there was something wrong?" Ms. Stone asked her foot tapping on the carpet. Crossing her arms just below her breast as her floral dress swayed gently as the air return blew across her legs. "Well, Mark I haven't got all day!"

"Umm I don't know Ms. S," Mark said looking at his feet rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mark," Ms. Stone said coldly her slender finger tilting his chin up. "You will tell me, or you're not leaving this building!"

"It's rather crude," Mark said looking away.

"I don't care, and if you want to come over this summer and we both know why you do," Ms. Stone said shyly smirking. Taking a step forward she had known for some time that Mark had a crush on her. It was one of the reasons she dressed so provocatively when she knew he would be around. "If you tell me then I might, and I mean I might just give that teenage mind of yours what's been longing for. Oh, and do call me Beverley," she said enjoying watching the boy squirm underneath her gaze.

"All right as long as you promise that David doesn't find out," Mark said sighing seeing her nod. "He said you wouldn't be so bitchy if you took out the tampon that you have stuffed up your cunt. If you can get those legs of hers to open you'd be a god in my book," he said wishing he could hide from her burning stare.

"Is that what my little good for nothing son said about me?" Beverley asked trying to control her anger at her disappointing son.

"Yes," Mark said weakly.

"Would you like to see if there is a tampon up there?" Beverley asked her hand running down Mark's chest. "I know how many times you masturbated in my house; such a naughty boy doing such things in my bathroom," she purred lustfully. "Come Mark tell me you haven't jerked this cock," Beverley said cupping his groin. "Thinking of how I would look sucking, licking, fucking this hard cock," she said closing the gap between them.

"Yes, Beverley," Mark said his voice trembling as her hand remained attached to his hardening cock. "Every time I'm over at your house seeing you in your yoga gear, I rush home when we're done hanging out. Most of the time I can't wait to get to my room."

"My, my so much cum spilt over little old me," Beverley said fanning her face. "Well, my young man," she said gently squeezing his cock. "Go grab that chair," Beverley said pointing behind him. "Now you sit right there, I'm about to blow your mind," she said walking over to the fifty-year-old desk that to her should have been thrown out in the Reagan years. Yet it was still a solid piece of furniture. She just hoped it would support her long enough for her little show. "Mark take that cock out that you toyed with in my house," Beverley said looking over her shoulder as she unzipped her dress.

Mark's Adam Apple bobbed as Beverley's dress cascaded down her body. His mind had seemed to cease to function as the ass he had lusted after for two years stared him in the face. He worked his tongue around his dry mouth to bring some semblance of moisture to his gaping mouth. The bright red panties contoured to her apple shaped ass so perfectly.

"Mark, are you forgetting something?" Beverley asked wondering when the last time someone looked at her with such sexual lust was. Gooseflesh rose along her bronzed skin as she peered out of her eye as Mark fumbled with his pants. "Here sweety let me do it," she said turning on the ball of her foot and smiling inwardly as Mark's eyes bulged out of their sockets. The bra she had worn did little to support her breast, the satin roses that covered her light brown areolas, and the rest of the material was nothing more than ornamental to draw attention to her heavenly orbs. If Mark's lingering gaze was any indication then it was working like a charm.

Stepping lightly on the carpet, biting her lip as Mark's cock strained against the denim, Beverley knew how long it had been since she had a man sporting such wood for her. Her husband's battle with cancer had left him too weak to even walk yet alone take care of her carnal desires. Bending from her hips, her eyes watched his as they savored her hanging fruit as her fingers eased the brass zipper down she just couldn't help herself. Licking her lips as Mark tossed his head back as her hand wrapped around his steel rod.

"Well, aren't you just a horny little boy," Beverley purred as she snaked his cock out. "My, would you look at that," she said seductively looking down at his aroused cock. Placing her left hand on the back of the chair, she placed her cleavage just inches away from his face. "Do you want to touch my breast Mark? Would you like to suck on them?" Beverley asked the sexual cougar within her started to show itself.

"Yes!" Mark said exuberantly.

"Then undo my bra young man," Beverley commanded as her fingers skimmed along his shaft soaking the pads of her fingers in his salty precum then licking them clean, savoring the taste on her tongue. How she had longed to have a man's cum filling her hungry mouth. "Ah, so refreshing," she said as Mark unhooked the front clasp. Allowing the bra to hang open, knowing how her nipples were standing erect as his hot breath flowed over her skin. "Go on Mark have a taste," Beverley said pushing his face into her chest. Beverley steadied her trembling legs as his lips brushed against her hardened nipple. Her fingers weaved through his hair as his lips captured her right breast.

"Yes, suck on that tit," Beverley growled hungrily. Her mind just couldn't wrap itself around the fact she was allowing a teenage boy to touch her in the most intimate of places. However, she also couldn't refute how her body yearned to have the touch of a man once again. "Yes! Make me cum Mark!" Beverley hissed in his ear. Beverley never understood why she came so easily when someone stimulated her breast; nor was she about to look a gift horse in the mouth either. "Stick your fingers inside me young man, and feel me as I cum on them!"

Mark wasn't about to miss out on the chance of touching his very first pussy. Pushing her panties to the side, his middle and index finger spread her lips, Mark's mind raced as he filed the hot, wet, tight feeling away for later usage.

"Yes, that's it Mark, feel that cunt to your hearts content," Beverley purred as her hips moved on their own; pushing her body over the edge of her building orgasm. "Ah fuck!" she moaned feeling her cream surging down her canal. "Now tell me young man is there a tampon up in that hot cunt?" Beverley asked wondering if she could entice him to her empty bed.

"No, I can't say there is."

"Good answer," Beverley said seductively, before reaching down and removing his hand from her satisfied twat. "I taste good don't I?" she asked sticking his fingers into his mouth. She was always one to return a favor, and to her, getting her off in her office qualified as such. "Now whatever am I to do with this?" Beverley asked, her hand taking hold of his engorged rod.

"S....suck it," Mark stammered.

"Oh, you want me to suck on this hard cock of yours?!" Beverley asked teasingly.

"Yes, I do. Now put that cock in your mouth!" Mark said hoping he hadn't just blown his chance to have those lips of hers wrapped around his manhood.

"I doubt me giving you a blow job is the only thing you want to do to me?" Beverley asked sinking to her knees. "I bet you want to ram this naughty cock deep into my cunt don't you?" she asked peering up at him as she slowly stroked his throbbing steel rod. "I think you want to hear me moan, and plead for release as you fuck me senseless, am I right?"

"You damn right I do!" Mark said sucking in a breath as Beverley swallowed his cock to the hilt. "Oh god! Fuck!" he moaned. It was even better than he'd even dreamed about.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother the Gangbang Queen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds