• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed"

Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed"

Please read "Cock Tease" before continuing...

*

Mrs. Sandman awakens hours later, it's evening now. Her head is spinning and her vision is blurred. She's lying in bed and doesn't remember how she got there. She looks down at her body and finds that she's mostly naked, wearing only pantyhose. Someone has taken a marker and written "Cock Tease" across her chest and "Fuck Me" above her pussy. She has a huge strap-on dildo in her left hand and her body is covered in dry, crusty semen.

"What the hell happened to me!" she whispers to herself.

The last thing she remembers is having a drink at the bar with Dick and comes to the realization that Dick was the culprit.

"I must've been drugged!" "That son of a bitch slipped something in my drink!"

Mrs. Sandman drags herself out of bed, strips off the soiled pantyhose and still woozy she stumbles into the shower. With the water turned up as hot as she can take it she begins to scrub every trace of the crusty DNA from her body and starts planning her revenge.

A long while later she exits the shower and her ivory white skin is now bright pink from the scalding hot water. Walking over to her wardrobe she picks out a sexy black outfit because she feels like a Commando about to go on a dangerous mission. She pulls on a pair of black, extremely sheer Italian pantyhose and tops them off with a pair of black patent leather spike heeled pumps. Lastly, she puts on her war paint; thick lines of black mascara to outline her large beautiful eyes and dripping wet red lipstick is applied to her pouty lips. She's ready for war and heads down to the lounge.

The lounge is crowded, it's Friday night, the DJ and the hotels videographer are setting up their equipment. Standing at the entrance to the lounge she scans every man in the room looking for Dick. Any man who meets her gaze melts into a puddle of unworthiness, knowing that she is beyond their reach. Dick is not in the lounge but Mrs. Sandman spots the same cute blonde at the bar. She served up the drink that Dick spiked.

Taking a stool at the bar in front of Jessie she get's right to the point.

"Have you seen Dick?"

"Haven't seen him all day." Jessie lies

"But he did leave something for you."

Jessie reaches under the counter and pushes a small envelope across the bar to Mrs. Sandman.

Opening it she finds a small memory card and a short note.

It says, "I'll meet you in your Suite in 30 minutes".

Mrs. Sandman tucks the items into her tiny purse and heads back to her Suite so she can see what's on the memory card and wait for Dick to show up. It's best that she confront him in private anyway.

As she gets up to leave Jessie calls after her.

"Hey! Don't you want a drink? I'll make you a real good one!"

Mrs. Sandman waves her off. "No thanks." "Maybe another time."

Back in her Suite Mrs. Sandman inserts the memory card into her laptop and a video starts to play. It shows her being gang banged by a half dozen men! It's filmed in such a way that you can't tell that she's unconscious, careful editing makes it look like she's a willing participant. Mrs. Sandman watches in horror as the men fuck and violate her in every possible way. Having seen enough she slams the lid of the laptop closed and paces the room waiting for Dick to show up. She's shaking with anger.

Minutes later there's a soft knock. Mrs. Sandman storms over to the door and flings it open expecting to see Dick but instead it's Jessie standing there with a smug look on her face.

"YOU!" "Why are you here?" Mrs. Sandman says furious.

"Where's that bastard Dick!"

Jessie pushes past Mrs. Sandman and enters the Suite.

Mrs. Sandman asks her again. "Where's that bastard Dick?!"

"Oh, you mean my HUSBAND?"

"Your husband?!""Dick is your husband?" Mrs. Sandman says in disbelief.

"That son of a bitch DRUGGED AND RAPED me!" "Him and his pervert friends GANG BANGED me right in this room!"

"First of all, Dick never touched you." "I know because I was there."

"You were there?" Mrs. Sandman asks, confused.

"That's right you dumb cunt." "IT WAS ME who drugged you!"

"And it was ME and my friends that fucked you."

"You?" Mrs. Sandman says in stunned disbelief.

"Yes, me." "Would a man need a strap-on dildo you stupid bitch?" "I fucked you good."

Mrs. Sandman takes a step towards Jessie with her hand raised for a bitch slap.

Jessie raises a finger. "Not so fast whore."

"If this video happens to get "leaked" your career as a respectable attorney is ruined."

"So listen carefully slut." "This is how it's going to be."

"I own you now." "You will be my BITCH."

Jessie learned something about herself in her last encounter with Mrs. Sandman. She learned that she was a bit of a sadist. That she really enjoyed drugging, dominating, humiliating and fucking the little whore. She wanted more.

Mrs. Sandman hangs her head in defeat and stares at the floor.

"Now let's get started."

Jessie takes a seat on the sofa, hikes her skirt up and spreads her legs. She's not wearing any panties.

"Kneel." She orders Mrs. Sandman.

Mrs. Sandman gets to her knees and is face to face with Jessie's pussy.

"Get busy slut!" Jessie orders with a cocky smile.

Mrs. Sandman pleads. "Jessica, please, no."

"MISTRESS!!" "MY NAME IS MISTRESS!" Jessie screams. "SAY IT!"

"Yes, Mistress." Mrs. Sandman says meekly.

"NOW LICK MY PUSSY!"

It wasn't about the sex. It was about the power and control. Jessie was drunk with power.

She was in full Dominatrix mode.

Mrs. Sandman leans forward and flicks her tongue out, barely touching Jessie's snatch.

Jessie grabs hold of her head and stuffs her face between her legs so that Mrs. Sandman is gasping for air. "LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" she orders.

A plan develops and Mrs. Sandman sees her chance. She has sexual talents beyond anything in the Kama Sutra and intends to use them. She grabs Jessie tightly by the wrists then jams her tongue deep up Jessie's juicy pussy. Jessie throws her head back and gasps at the penetration. Mrs. Sandman is relentless, she stabs her tongue in an out of Jessie's wet snatch like a stiff cock while sucking on Jessie's hard clit. It's more than Jessie can handle, she starts to squirm and whimper. She tries to pull away but Mrs. Sandman holds tight on her wrists and pulls her even deeper onto her writhing tongue.

Jessie begins to plead.

"NO MORE!" "STOP!" "NOOO!!"

Mrs. Sandman flicks her tongue over Jessie's virgin asshole and that puts her over the edge. Jessie's body goes rigid as the orgasm sweeps over her. She arches her back, spreads her legs and curls her toes. Her mouth is open in a silent scream, holding her breath. Her eyes roll up into her head and her body twitches and spasms. Seconds later she suddenly blacks out and falls limp. KO'd by orgasm. Jessie's mouth hangs open and a bit of drool runs down her chin.

Mrs. Sandman gets to her feet and looks down triumphantly at her defeated foe.

She grabs her roughly by the face.

"Fuck you, MISTRESS!"

"You're MY bitch now."

Mrs. Sandman continues with part two of her plan.

Taking her cum soiled pantyhose out of the trash she stuffs the crotch of it into Jessie's mouth. Then she wraps and ties the legs around Jessie's head giving her a tight cleave gag. "Now you can taste MY pussy and all the men who fucked it!"

She finishes the job by quickly stripping Jessie naked then tying her to a kitchen chair with her legs spread apart and her arms tied tightly behind her back. Mrs. Sandman then tips the chair back and drags it into the nearby walk-in closet. She puts her open laptop on the shelf in front of Jessie then leaves, closing the door behind her. She then moves to her bedroom where she props her cell phone cam up on the dresser to get a full view of the room.

Jessie wakes up moments later in the dark except for the light coming from the laptop. All she can see on the screen is an empty room; a bed, dressers and a vanity. She recognizes it. It's Mrs. Sandman's bedroom! She can faintly hear a voice through the closed door. It's Mrs. Sandman, she talking on the phone to someone but she can't make out the words.

"Hello, is this Dick?"

"Yes! This IS Mrs. Sandman!" "How sweet of you to remember me!"

"Do you think you come by my Suite?" "I seem to be having a problem with my TV."

Dick is the hotel Maintenance Supervisor and less than a minute later there's a knock on the door.

Mrs. Sandman opens the door to find Dick clearly out of breath. He must've ran up to her Suite.

"How nice to see you again Dick!" "Please come in!"

"I got here as quick as I could."

"Yes, you came quickly." Mrs. Sandman says teasingly. The cock teasing begins.

Dick blushes with embarrassment.

Jessie hears Dick's voice and instantly recognizes it. Her heart skips a beat.

"Why is he here?" "What is that bitch up to?!" she thinks.

Their voices fade away and Jessie sees them appear on the laptop screen.

"My cable TV doesn't seem to be working." Mrs. Sandman explains to Dick.

"I'll take a look, it's probably just a loose connection."

Dick lays on the floor so he can reach the cable outlet behind the bed.

Mrs. Sandman stands directly over him giving him a good up-skirt view.

The scent of her perfumed pussy drifts down to him and she can see his nostrils flare like a bull scenting a cow in heat.She catches him taking quick glances up her skirt and sees a noticeable bulge developing in his pants.

Mrs. Sandman takes it up a notch, she bends over him asking him questions as he works. Her cleavage is hanging in his face. Dicks hands are starting to shake. Her cock teasing is getting to him. Dick expertly diagnoses the outlet, taking it apart, checking it and putting it back together.

"I love a man who can work with his hands." "It's such a turn on." Mrs. Sandman says in a sultry tone.

Jessie is watching the whole thing unfold on the laptop screen and she's burning up with jealousy. "GET AWAY FROM MY MAN, YOU WHORE!" she screams into her gag, but no one can hear her.

Dick is at the end of his patience and can't take the cock teasing any more, he's about ready to cum in his pants. He lost his chance with Mrs. Sandman last time by being too passive. He needs to take charge this time.

"This cock tease wants it." "I'll give it to her." he tell himself for courage.

Dick rises up to his full 6'2" height. His 220lb frame towers over the petite Mrs. Sandman, even in her 5" heels. He twists the fingers of one hand into her long brunette hair and pushes her down to her knees. He unzips his pants with his free hand and lets his long, thick cock flop out in her face.

Jessie watches unblinking with her eyes the size of saucers. "NO!"

Mrs. Sandman looks up at Dick submissively, "Dick?" "What are you doing?" "What about Jes...!!!"

Dick shoves his cock in her mouth mid sentence to shut her up.

"Mmmph!!" "Gluck." "Gluck." Gluck." Mrs. Sandman expertly takes his whole shaft.

After a solid minute of hard throat fucking Mrs. Sandman pushes away gasping for air.

"My god Dick!" "Haven't you ever had a blowjob before!"

"Jessie doesn't give blowjobs." He says sadly. "She says it's demeaning."

"What else won't Jessie do?" she asks seductively.

Dick yanks Mrs. Sandman to her feet and roughly bends her over the bed.

"Oooooh Dick! You're so strong!" she coos.

Dick pulls her skirt down around her ankles then rips the ass out of her pantyhose with his bare hands.

"Jessie won't do anal." "She says sodomy is a sin."

"Give it to me Dick." Mrs. Sandman orders. "Fuck me in the ASS."

Mrs. Sandman looks into the phone propped up on the dresser and smiles, knowing that Jessie is watching.

Dick does exactly that. He grabs her by the hair then slams his cock into her tight pink asshole.

"OH!" "Yeah, that's it!" "FUCK ME!" "FUCK MY ASS!"

Dick has never heard a woman talk this filthy. It makes him crazy with lust and within seconds he's grunting like a wild animal and shooting a hot creamy load deep into Mrs. Sandman's ass.

Meanwhile, Jessie is literally going insane locked away in the closet, bound and gagged, forced to watch the nightmare being played out live on the laptop screen but unable to tear her eyes away. She's stomping her feet, pulling at her bindings and screaming wildly into her gag.. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!" "PLEEEASE!!"

She hangs her head and starts sobbing softly.

With the dirty deed done Dick puts his monster cock away and makes his exit with a satisfied smile on his face. Anxious to get back to Jessie, Mrs. Sandman sends him on his way with a quick kiss and he's gone.

"Now for that bitch Jessie." Mrs. Sandman marches to the closet with purpose.

Opening the door to the closet Mrs. Sandman finds Jessie staring blankly into space with no life behind her pretty blue eyes. Her mascara is running down her face, drool is dripping from her chin and she's shaking her head slowly from side to side. Mrs. Sandman unties her and releases the gag.

Jessie just sits there naked in a semi-catatonic state repeating over and over, "no....no.....no....no....no....no...."

She's physically, emotionally and mentally broken. She appears to have had a nervous breakdown.

"What a weak, pathetic woman you are." Mrs. Sandman says with disgust. She doesn't even have a little bit of pity.

Grabbing Jessie by the hair she yanks her head back and shakes it like a rattle. This seems to snap Jessie out of her stupor. She gets nose to nose with Jessie.

"Listen carefully." She orders.

"You will NEVER have a man OR woman in your life again!" she says with her voice dripping with evil.

"I will steal ANYONE who so much as LOOKS at you!"

"You will be alone and unloved for the rest of your miserable life."

"UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes." Jessie replies in a timid little voice.

"YES, WHAT?!" Mrs. Sandman thunders.

"Yes... Mistress."

Mrs. Sandman pulls Jessie to her feet by the hair and starts dragging her towards the door.

Jessie follows behind naked and submissive, offering no resistance.

Opening the door to the hallway Mrs. Sandman leans closer and whispers in her ear.

"You had better run if you see me coming."

With that final warning she throws Jessie into the hallway and slams the door shut. Jessie tumbles naked onto the floor. She picks herself off the floor and covers herself the best she can then makes a run for the nearest stairwell.

.................................................

The next day Mrs. Sandman's limo is waiting but she wishes to say good-bye to Dick so she stops by the lounge.

Dick is sitting on a bar stool while Jessie is behind the bar polishing a wine glass.

Jessie looks up and sees Mrs. Sandman entering the lounge. She turns white as a ghost and drops the wine glass in her hand shattering it into a millions pieces. She turns and runs into the kitchen and out the back exit into the alleyway.

Mrs. Sandman smiles in satisfaction at the puzzled look on Dicks face.

"What's her problem?" Dick asks.

"Do you think she knows about us?"

"Oh, I'm SURE she knows about us."

"But don't worry, she perfectly fine with it."

"See you again the next time I'm in town."

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds