• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Survey Says

Survey Says

I was short on cash and was looking for easy money. I found some ways like selling my blood etc. I was surfing online for more opportunities and found a $50 opportunity and registered for a penis size survey. I signed up online. The registration form was many pages with lots of fine print and electronic signatures required. After finishing the registration form I was emailed a hard street address and an appointment time for my survey time. Until this point I thought it was going to be all online but I needed the $50 so decided go through with it.

The next week I headed out for my appointment and reached the address on time. I entered an industrial building nicely finished on the inside. There was a receptionist to greet me. I gave her my name.

She said "I can't find your name what survey are you here for?"

I suddenly got embarrassed and got tongue tied.

I stuttered and said "PPPPenis size survey."

She could see I was red in the face told me not to worry. She handed me a clip board with another form to complete. This one said to receive payment I had to agree to and complete the entire survey and that it could take more than 2 hours. I was here for the money so I signed it and gave it back to the receptionist.

There were a number of people in the reception area now. I waited for 5 minutes or so when a tall attractive women dressed in a lab coat came through the door and called my name and

Said "Penis size survey?"

I sheepishly raised my hand and said "Here."

She said "follow me please."

I followed her to an exam room. She gave me the normal worthless hospital gown and told me to strip everything off and put on the gown. She left the room. I striped down and put on the gown. I now noticed how cold it was in the room and that there was a plunge pool in the corner.

She returned with a female assistant and introduced herself as Ms. Marks and her assistant was Jenny. They asked if I was ready to begin and had me get up on the exam table. The table was uncovered stainless steel and very cold. They put my feet in the stirrups and pulled up my gown to expose my penis for the survey. Admittedly I'm not well hung, probably not even average and with the room temp, cold table and being exposed to two strangers I was not making a "big" Impression. Out came the measuring instruments. They told me that they were going to do some baseline measurements then start some tests. The cloth tape measure showed a whopping 2 inches of length. The used a string and wrapped it around the shaft then measured the the string to determine my girth to be 7/8 of an inch. They told me to get up and get get in the plunge tank. The water was so cold it hurt to be in there they started a timer and told me hold on for two minutes. After two minutes the measurements were repeated.

Unfortunately the cold made me shrivel so badly that all they said was "he turtled on us."

They could not take any measurements. They stood in the corner and whispered to each other and left.

I felt the heat come on in the room and Jenny and Ms. Marks came back in surprisingly dressed in lingerie. Ms. Marks was about 6' and voluptuous with very large breasts maybe DDD cup . Jenny was about 5'7" or so and a more athletic build with smaller breasts but still very nice. They had me get up on the now heated exam table. They both dropped their tops. I started to get an erection for the first time during the survey.

Ms. Marks said "Go ahead Jenny."

Jenny grabbed my hardening penis and Ms. Marks offered me her nipple to suck. A quick measurement was taken. I was now oozing pre-cum which Jenny noticed and pointed it out to Ms. Marks. Jenny milked my cock and collected my pre-cum in a small spoon like device. Ms. Marks told me that I could lick her pussy and Jenny would suck my cock if I consumed my pre-cum and I had 5 seconds to answer or I failed the survey. I thought for 1 second and said yes. Jenny shoved the spoon in my mouth and I ate the pre-cum. Another set of measurements was taken.

Ms. Mark removed her panties and got up on the exam table and straddled my face. Her pussy was shaved. She spread her pussy and lowered herself on my face. As I licked her pussy I felt jenny slipping a condom on my penis another measurement was taken. Jenny then slipped my penis in her mouth and I came immediately.

Jenny shouted out "He's cumming!"

Ms Marks jumped up off my face and said "Phase 1 is over we will be back shortly with your results and move on to the next phase."

Jenny removed the condom and took it with her.

They returned and Ms. Marks told me the results of Phase 1. She explained that they use a grading system similar to school A-F. They total up all the scores from the different measurements and equate that to a grade. The grade determines what happens in the next phase of the survey. Ms. Marks told me my grade was a D minus mostly due to the cold water test being a zero and the max test during oral stimulation being 4 inches and very poor girth.

Jenny then chimed in and said "You would have had an F except for the fact that you took your pre-cum in your mouth and then swallowed with out being told."

So I was relegated to the D minus treatment for Phase 2. I was lead to the bathroom and told to pee if I could. Jenny then lead to a table in the bathroom and told me to hop up and get on my hands and knees. She exposed my butthole and lubed it with her finger. She inserted an enema nozzle and hooked up a bag of warm saline solution. The flow was started and she gave me about a quart and stopped. I was allowed to evacuate then she gave me 2 quarts and evacuate. She had me shower and scrubbed my backside real well. When I came out there were 6 butt plugs of increasing size sitting on the enema table. Jenny told me that part of the D minus program was that the participants had to be plugged. The size of the plug was to be determined randomly by a roll of a single die. I rolled the die on the table and it was a 5! Jenny saw my eyes and the sweat on my brow as I looked at the size of the plug.

She said "well at least it wasn't a 6."

She said "Don't worry I'll help you through it and I have a little thing called an inhalant to help you as well."

She put me back on the table on my hands and knees and lubed the smallest plug and slowly inserted it and put a extra small condom on my penis. The plug went in quite easy. Jenny asked if I was a virgin back there and I told her yes. Plug 2 went ok but it hurt a bit. Plug 3 wouldn't go in. Jenny put plug 2 back in and fitted me with a mask and turned on a gas and told me to take 3 deep breaths. My head started to spin a bit and my heart was beating faster. Jenny removed plug 2 and relubed plug 3 and started to insert it. I moaned and pushed back and took plug 3.

Jenny said "Oh good job you like the gas and plug I guess?"

She checked my condom and it was filling with pre-cum due to the prostate stimulation.

She said "Ok 2 more to go."

Ms. Marks walked in and ask how I was doing. Jenny told her we were on 3 of 5. Ms Marks told her to skip right to 5 because we were falling behind schedule. Jenny winked at me and turned the gas back on told me 3 deep breaths. As I was inhaling she removed plug 3 and started to insert plug 5. Plug 5 is 7 inches long and 3.5 inches in diameter at its widest point. After my 3rd breath on the gas Ms. Marks slowly starts to insert the plug. I'm stoned form the gas and push back and moan. It takes a couple extra thrusts but soon its buried in my ass to the hilt. Ms. Marks check my condom and determines its full and need a new one. Jenny changes my condom and ties off the full one.

With my ass full I'm lead to room called "transformation". I'm seated at a mirrored vanity. Jenny comes in with clothes for me. She helps me put on a pair of pink lacy panties and some white stockings. She adds a big bra and a pair of large fake tits to fill the cups. Then she has me step in the a pink ruffled dress and zips me up. Next is full make up and a blonde wig. She puts me in front of the mirror and I look like a real sissy slut. Jenny takes measurements of my erection.

I'm brought to the next room with sign saying "Service". I'm lead to a padded horse and secured to it chest down. There's a padded shelf for my knees and a slot cut out so my penis is easily accessible. Ms. Marks comes in and inspects Jenny's job of securing me in the proper position. She approves of Jenny's work and moves behind me and and hikes up my dress exposing my panties. She pushes on my plug through the panties and I moan. Jenny presents her with a paddle and Ms. Marks proceeds to paddle my pantie covered ass 10 times on each cheek.

I'm left alone with my ass stinging for a couple of minutes. When the two return Ms. Marks comes around in front of me and is wearing a rather large strap on cock. As she approaches I can see she is wearing my old condom full of my own pre-cum. She has me suck her strap on and says she will only stop when I've deep throated it. I work at it for quite some time gagging etc.. Finally I get it all the way down so my nose is touching her panties. She calls Jenny over and she pierces the condom with a needle and Ms. Marks deposits the load of my pre-cum in my mouth and tells me not to swallow yet. She makes certain she has squeezed every bit into my mouth then has Jenny take off my current condom which now full as well and adds that to my mouth. My mouth is alomst overflowing with pre-cum. Ms Marks tells me to swallow as she reinserts the strap on in my mouth right down my throat. After I'm done swallowing and gagging I'm blindfolded and left alone for a few minutes.

I hear the door open and multiple footstep enter the room.

Ms. Marks says "Open your mouth". I open up and something soft a squishy enters my mouth. I'm told to suck and watch the teeth. I suck for a while and it starts to get bigger and harder. It gets hard but not very big. Ms. Marks says this is Henry from the D plus grade class. He had the best overall score in the D plus grade. The better grade people get certain perks. Just as she says that Henry asks if he can cum. Ms Marks grants him permission. Henry grabs the back of my head and go as deep as he can and blasts his cum in my mouth. I have to show Ms. Marks the load on my tongue before I'm allowed to swallow. Ms Marks Asks Jenny How I did?

Jenny says "While he was sucking that little dick he had his biggest erection of the day 5 inches and girth got to 1.25 inches."

I hear the door open and some one else walking in front of me. I get the instruction to open my mouth. This time its already semi hard. Ms. Mark explains this is a C+ grade person named Thomas. Thomas gets hard right away and is probably 6.5 inches and 2.5 wide. He asks permission to cum and Ms Marks tells him to give me a facial. He face fucks me a few more strokes and then pulls out a sprays his cum all over my face then has me clean his cock. Ms. Marks tells me that things will get more interesting now because I'm moving up to the A and B classes. With a lower class men like me they get to choose my mouth or my ass to use for their satisfaction. I hear two new sets of footsteps enter the room. Also Jenny suddenly puts the inhaler mask on me and tells me to take my 3 breaths. I'm told to open my mouth. A large flaccid cock is laid on my tongue as I begin to suck I feel hands on my ass and a hole being cut in my panties.

The large plug is removed. I feel very empty. The cock in my mouth swells in size until It barely fits. Ms Marks says this is Scott from the A class now that you got him hard he is going to take your virgin ass. Scott moves behind me and Jenny gives me 3 more hits on the gas. Mr A class puts his monster up to my hole and rubs up and down. Ms Marks tells me to beg for it. I say oh Scott give me that cock. As he slides it in Jenny removes my blindfold. Scotts is in now and starts to fuck my ass. Jenny removes her panties and out flops a huge shemale cock. She puts in my mouth and tells me to suck it. I'm sucking Jenny's huge cock and taking Scotts in my ass they are both really going to town. Ms. Marks takes a measurement and declares we got him to 6 inches. Jenny asks if she can cum. Ms. Marks says all the way down his throat. Jenny grabs the back of my head and jams her huge cock down into my throat and cums. As she pulls out I clean the rest off her cock. Scott is ready now too he pulls out of my sore ass removes his condom and stick his cock in my mouth and shoots his huge load.

Ms. Marks says "You've done well you moved up to a straight D from a D minus. This allows you one benefit. We will allow you to have sloppy 3rds or 4ths with one of our test subjects after the A class is done with them as long as you agree to clean up your mess and grant me one more task before you leave and receive your fifty dollars."

I was so horny at this point agreed.

I was escorted to a room and watch the A class have their way with a women who just couldn't get enough big cock. After the forth big dick guy was through Ms. Marks told me to go ahead. I spread her legs and she was a mess of cum. I put my penis in her and started to fuck and slipped out a number of times. The women asked me repeatedly if I was in yet. I finally got a little rhythm going and came inside her. Ms. Marks came over and put me on my back and had the women sit on my face so I could properly clean her pussy of all the cum and I wasn't allowed to stop until she came.

Ms. Marks told me ok you're almost done just my one task left. Since you had the lowest overall initial score of this entire group I need to strip except for your panties and lay down in the shower room before you shower. I found the shower room stripped and layed on the cold floor. Ms Marks walked in removed her panties and stood over me. I thought she wanted me to lick her pussy again. She squatted over me and told me to open my mouth. As I opened she started to piss in my mouth. She interrupted the flow and told me to swallow.

She moved down and pissed on my penis and said "I now Christen this your clit don't ever call it anything else." I rolled over and she pissed on my asshole and christened it my pussy.

They sent me away wearing fresh female attire under my man clothes and with a entire recommendation on becoming a sissy slut for good. I have a follow up appointment I just have to decide if I will keep it or not.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Survey Says

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds