• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Guy and His...? Ch. 51: War

A Guy and His...? Ch. 51: War

Kasha screamed even louder as the pain started to increase more and more with each passing moment. Curse Master Jake why hadn't he let them kill him a fiery quick death it was more than he deserved! Instead he was being tortured why? He had nothing to give the council or the ever last master, was master Jake just wanting him to suffer as long as possible?

Jake could almost feel for Kasha, not long he knew the same pain. In the Jinn's instance Jake knew that Kasha could take far more than he had though how much he wasn't sure.

[Are you going to need me Trully?]Came Jake's thoughts.

[Quite possibly,] came her reply. [I'm not sure when but we are finished, we just might to see if he is truly clear.]

Jake nodded as he sat with his he supposed five Jinn's and waited for them to finish up.

Kasha finally stopped screaming and twisting an hour later. Motioning him over Jake approached the two doctors. "Alright master Jake, if you could make sure we have removed all of it we can finish up."

Jake nodded as he looked hard at Kasha for a few moments then stopped suddenly. Grabbing Trully's arm she started to hiss and curse at what she was seeing. Reaching out Jake touched the doctor also who started to curse also. "By the great Jinn! This was far beyond what I have ever seen before! I am afraid that we will need you again Master Jake. Also I am afraid that there will be pain involved, though nothing as bad as you experienced before.

Jake nodded what he'd experienced pain wise was nothing compared to when he couldn't move or speak. He'd take the pain any day over being trapped in his own body. Nodding again Jake stretched his hand over the spot that was the worse as the two doctors again started to pour energy into Kasha. This time though it was flowing through Jake, shaking his head half an hour later. I thought they said there would be pain? Suddenly Jake was almost knocked off his feet as the pain slammed into him.

Ok Jake thought, this was different! Gritting his teeth he had to admit they had been right, this was nowhere as bad. Finally a full hour later Jake told them he was starting to see less and less of the darkness that had been almost completely covering the Jinn. The doctor finally stopped after another half hour, placing a hand on Trully to stop also.

With a sigh of relief Jake took a step back then was falling as his legs failed him. Expecting the hard floor he was astounded when he felt several soft arms and breasts pressed against him as he was slowly lowered to the floor. Snuggling into the softness his head on Jake reached out feeling not one but four breasts! Damn no wonder it was so soft!

[Why thank you master!] Came Gen's thoughts. [All of us thank you.]

[You really think they are that soft?] Came Rashala's thoughts.

In answer Jake reached out gently caressing Rashala's breast hearing her gasp then sigh. [Ummmmmmmm yes they are Rashala. All of you are that soft!] This of course drew the giggles of all five of the females holding Jake.

Jake felt a movement next to him a moment later then heard the doctor, "He will be fine, he seems be building a resistance to the dark magic. Astonishing! I have never in over three thousand years, seen a human able to resist even a portion of what Master Jake has!" Bowing to Jake a gong sounded.

Ah crap Jake thought what has happened now? Struggling to open his eyes was a mistake as it seemed to drain him more. His struggles causing more giggles as he was rubbing against all the softness. Damn he thought this was the way to go!

______________________________________________

Marie blinked what in the hell was going on? Where were they? Why in the hell was it so damn hot? "Zahra, where are we going?"

"Mistress," Zahra said stopping at the edge of the dessert. "I felt that you wished to be away from there in a place where they couldn't touch you. I have brought you to the Jinn dimension, we are going to gain aid from several I can feel that will help you achieve your goal." Zahra said though she left out the part about being free and killing as many humans as she could including her greedy bitch of a mistress.

"I don't feel this is as good an idea as you think it was Zahra. Who are these others that you say can help me achieve my goal?" Marie asked.

Zahra cursed as she started to tell Marie about the Deadly Trio, Tankena and finally the leader, ex-Queen of the Jinn Qistina. Stopping there Zahra hoped she didn't question further. Her Mistress was very smart for a human but when she was focused on one thing, her intelligence dropped drastically.

"Uh huh," Marie said. "Just how can they help me to attain my goals?"

Wincing Zahra told Marie about the use of dark magic, all the goals of the ex-Queen.

Shaking her head Marie looked at Zahra, "I don't see how they have the same goals as mine," Marie said as held up a hand to stop her. Take us back as soon as they are gone. I need to regroup, rethink my strategy. Zahra cursed inside as she waited. An hour later she bowed to Marie then they were back in the human dimension.

Cursing again Zahra had to get free of this blood sucking female. Then again she was the type of human that the leader was looking for. Marie was far too smart to fall for something like she'd just tried, there had to be something or something she could fool the woman with!

___________________________________

Qistina cursed again how could she have fallen for this obvious trap? It practically reeked of that disgusting human the ever last master! Master? She thought as she broke into another round of laughter, more of a pitiful human than a master. He wanted no power? No fame or fortune? This wasn't even a man! The husband, the King of the Jinn there had been a man!

With a grimace, then her face twisting into a mask of hatred she thought of the day it all changed. That bastard had allowed her to be a slave to a human to better understand her subjects. He himself had done this for a day as he had to her. Her disgust was still apparent on her face as she thought of the greedy, dirty, nasty human she'd been given to.

It still left an extremely bad taste in her mouth! The nasty human had cared nothing for her and her wants! Just what the nasty human wanted and nothing else! Plus he had forced her to watch as he had a day of almost unending sex! Worse he'd never looked at her as if she were beneath him! Her! The Queen of the Jinn! Then the ultimate slur he'd dismissed her as if she were nothing!

After the day had ended she'd tried to go back and kill the human as slowly as she could. Her husband the king had blocked her every way she tried. Going to a stronger nearby kingdom she convinced them to invade taking the man prisoner. Smiling she directed the man's torturer's to kill him as slowly as they could. After two weeks the man's screams were starting to bore her as another plan started to take form. Near death she had all the men in the camp use the man as often as they could then he was slowly beheaded.

Her husband hadn't been happy with her at all threatening to lock her away a few hundred years if this continued. Lying to him she stopped all open aggression toward the humans. The war had been going well or so she thought 'til the council stepped in. Suddenly her followers were falling like flies. Finally cornered, the council with Rasmir in front caught her just after she'd slaughtered a regular Jinn as her sister watched.

She'd just turned to destroy the sister when she got a better idea shooting dark magic at her changing her. That was when she was caught by several very powerful Jinns. Even the dark magic had failed her as they easily overcame her destroying her body. Yes she thought, as she watched the storm finally start to dissipate, it was her time now!

Gathering the others they finally emerged from their hiding place as they started to advance to where she'd left her army thousands of years ago. Topping a rise she was barely able to make out the oasis where the army was camped out.

There were several shouts as several thousand males took a defensive position as she and the other four came close to camp. "Hold," came the voice of an authoritative male. This is a private camp outsiders aren't welcome!"

"Good," Qistina said when she was close enough. "You remembered all that I told you."

The male dropped to his knees as did the thousands that were with him as he bowed. "Great leader! We have waited for you all this time as you instructed!"

Smiling evilly Qistina nodded, ah it was good to have the males where they deserved to be groveling to her. Setting down she gathered all the section leaders as she started to outline how they were going to take the palace. "What of those there?" The first male asked when she mentioned a human male there.

"If you don't kill them, then you may use them as much as you want. This goes especially for the human male. I want him to know the shame, humiliation and pain that ALL of his race has caused the Jinn race! Do not kill him though, that pleasure is reserved for me. The son of a human whore managed to weaken me then one of his slave whore Jinns hurt me. I especially want them gutted, after you use them like the whores they are!"

The male Jinn nodded as he left to inform the troops of what the leader had said. He was also smiling, rubbing his hands together, the rewards far outweighed the dangers.

_____________________________________

Jake's eyes opened slowly he'd been dreaming that he had five girlfriends. They were all madly in love with him as he was with them. Looking around a huge smile came to his lips, so it wasn't a dream after all. Then a sudden thought hit him. Four of them were pregnant as was the sister of one of his Jinns. Trying to get up without waking one of them was proving to be quite a task.

Finally free he went to the bathroom only to hear a sound behind him. Looking back he sighed as it appeared he had an audience of more than a few sets of female eyes.

Shaking his head he decided to finish, as if he could stop with the pressure his bladder was giving him. He was about to put himself back when he felt several pairs of hands on his penis and scrotum.

Shaking his head he had to admit even pregnant they were still as horny as they were before. "Look at it!" He heard whispered. "It is absolutely beautiful!" Came another voice. "Oh look it is awake! Perhaps master's desire needs to be satisfied?" Came a third voice.

Jake could only shake his head as he took himself from the hands, to a myriad of disappointed female voices. Jake had just entered his room again when the orb that he'd had made flashed. Rushing to it Jake groaned when he saw that Qistina had finally reached her army.

Calling Rasmir and the council Jake looked at them with a grim expression when they arrived. "I am afraid that she has finally reached her army. I was hoping that we'd have more time. I guess having to go to my dimension weakened the spell."

Rasmir and the council looked at the images in the orb each shaking their heads. "We had not thought she still had as many as she does. This could seriously complicate the plans that you made Master Jake. Is there more that we can do to better accomplish what you have planned?"

Jake sat deep in thought when a thought came to him, would it work? Then again there was the time that was needed to implement it. "Yes perhaps, if you and the others can do it then we have a chance." Jake asked all of the council if it was possible when they all smiled and nodded, Jake started explaining what more he had in mind.

Jake went to all his Jinns asking if they could also help. He needed them provide more distractions for Qistina's troops to delay them as long as possible. "Master," Gen started for all of them. "We will do anything for you that we can more if it is possible. You have only to ask dear master and we will work to make it so."

Jake nodded though he was unsure if they would be able to do exactly what he needed.

_______________________________________________

Deep in the desert Qistina was about to move her army out toward the Jinn palace. They had just started when there were hundreds of shouts and the drawing of weapons. Qistina watched as several hundred of her troops began to slaughter hundreds more. Waving her hand she became angry when nothing happened, shouting at the deadly trio they all started to chant.

Finally the spell was broken, but not before almost a thousand of her more than ten thousand troops were lying dead slaughtered by their own friends and comrades. Screaming out she waved her hand over all her troops, there she thought with a smirk. Let that bastard human and his Jinn slave whores do anything now!

Finally feeling that they were ready Qistina started them out again. Reaching out she had to make sure there was no further interference. They were making good time when there were again hundreds of yells as the ground at the back of her troops opened up. Even as she was rushing to the rear she could see that the opening had begun to suck the men down faster and faster.

Cursing Qistina yelled for the deadly trio again, though this time they had a far harder time stopping the spell. Looking over her troops Qistina could see she'd lost over a thousand more. If this kept up she'd hardly have any to destroy the palace with.

"Alright, we have to risk moving as close as we can. Pick where you are and appear in the same position. If you are off, both you and any other will cease to exist when you try to appear." Cursing Qistina knew that Jake probably had something up his sleeve.

Appearing near the palace Qistina turned to see half of her troops start to pop out of existence! Growling she whirled and smacked Tankena across the sand. "Stupid males! Why can't you ignorant pieces of dung listen!"

Tankena picked himself up from the sand glaring at the leader. His time was coming, then he thought we'll see who the ignorant piece of dung was!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Guy and His...? Ch. 51: War

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds