• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Horny BBW

A Horny BBW

This is a true story about my BBW fiancée and myself.

As a little background: My and my fiancée have been together for almost 6 years at this point. I love her so much and we are still in that "honeymoon period" stage. She is beautiful and coupled with my high sex drive makes for some great moments.

It being a weekday my day started with the alarm at 6:30am. After turning off the alarm on my mobile phone I got out of bed and slipped on my lounge bottoms and housecoat. Thing is I sleep naked but cannot go downstairs naked as my fiancée father lives with us as she is his career.

I take my usual shower while I'm in there thinking about my girl laying in bed upstairs, these thoughts start to get my cock hard so decide to finish my shower and go have some breakfast. Bowl of Fruit and Fiber and then take my cup of tea back to our room as I always do.

My tea is usually way too hot to drink so I tend to play a game or two on my phone while it cools. So I'm sat at top of bed with pillows behind me as I'm propped up against the headboard of our solid pine four-poster bed. I take my phone and log into my game, Boom Beach, as I played I had not noticed my fiancée lean in towards me and she placed her hand on my groin. My cock started to get a little hard. I put the phone down and said "you're gonna wake him up doing that". She looked at me with a sort of mischief smile and said "what you gonna do about it?"

My fiancée is never one for mornings, she does not really like morning sex or the like so who was I to argue?

So off came my housecoat, lounge pants and slippers in double time!

At same time she had removed her bed shorts.

As I now look across the bed she lays in just a small strappy top. Her thick thighs leading up to her hips and ample round bum. She has a classic hourglass shape to her body, which is a nice size 22. She carries most of her weight in 3 places: Her beautiful thick thighs, her round tummy although she has no extra weight on her back and also in her huge 42E breasts which her strappy top is struggling to keep under wraps!

I move myself across the bed and below her. I slowly part her thighs that lead me up to her neat little mooie. She does not like the word pussy so we use mooie instead. Her mooie is a neat little slot with just a few small hairs starting to grow back from a recent shave. At this point my cock is as hard as can be just waiting to explore her insides again.

My fiancée is a little older than me at 46 but her mooie feels like a tight 20 something year old when we have sex and her breasts are full of life and do not sag at all.

I lean forward and lay my small-framed body on hers and can feel her warm skin on mine as I lean in and kiss her neck while at same time using one hand to guide my hard cock into her warm tight mooie.

I get about half of my nine inch cock inside her on first entering her, after a couple thrusts I can slide almost all of my cock inside her mooie which is getting wetter by the minute.

We are both enjoying the moment as my cock thrust in and out of her tight slot at a slow but good rhythm.

After a minute or so like this I move my body further up hers so my cock enters her mooie from slightly above causing my cock to rub its entire shaft over her clit with every thrust. This also of course rubs my cock shaft too and starts bringing me closer to filling her mooie with my cum. I keep this for as long as I can but stop when feel my balls tighten and ready to let go.

My fiancée was enjoying it and after a few seconds she starts to gyrate her hips replicating the motion of my cock sliding along her clit. She is very good at this and quickly I can feel myself ready to fill her tight mooie with my cum.

It seemed she enjoyed it as much as I was as she too was close to orgasm.

I had to start thrusting again in order to almost cancel out her hip movement or I would be done but it did not take her long to reach her climax.

Then I let go and after feeling her mooie tighten up as she reaches her orgasm it was not long for me to release and fill her tight mooie.

We lay together for a few minutes before we must break this moment, as I must get ready for work. As I withdraw from her there is a small tidal wave of our mixed juices that flow from her little mooie which is now quite wet all around her slot from our activity.

We keep tissues by the bed for just such occasions and I clean up the mess we had both made between her beautifully ample thighs.

I then get dressed as I watch her sexy half naked body lay on the bed in front of me. I then kiss her and head off for my half hour drive to work.

Along the way thinking about the wonderful start to my day, especially as she is not a morning person so extra special.

All day at work when we get a quiet spell I think about the morning and how I want to repeat it that evening...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Horny BBW

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds