• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Linda and Dave, Learning to Share Ch. 01

Linda and Dave, Learning to Share Ch. 01

My wife, Linda and I had been married for almost 30 years, and together for another 7 before that. I know she doesn't think so, but she is hot, really hot. She has a 38DD chest, 126 pounds, thin waist, beautiful ass. I also watch other men watch her, so I know how they think of her.

This year she decided to have her breasts reduced; she always wanted that and now she wanted to make that a reality. It was a process, not easy for her, but it worked and she was happy. For me, it made her hotter. It also broke loose some things I didn't really expect. More on that later.

I've always had a fantasy about sharing her with another man. Its not an uncommon fantasy, and I have it. And I know she has it, too. It started with me pretending I was another man during sex. My wife's pussy got soaking wet as soon as I started telling her about this. It was like a switch turned on inside her. And when I entered her, she started moaning and cried out as I came inside her.

We like to go to the beach during the summer. Maine summers are short, but really sweet. One day at the end of a beach day she headed to the car and I stopped to go to the bathroom. When I was done I walked along the sand road to the car and I saw her talking to a young guy in his 30s. He had a wet suit hanging off of his waist, naked from there up. He was dark skinned with plenty of tattoos and buff. He was obviously interested in my wife and her bikini. You could feel the MILF energy pouring off of him. My wife was involuntarily flirting with him, laughing, touching herself self-consciously. I stood and watched, and felt my cock getting hard watching him flirt with her, 20+ years her junior. He was captivated and she was getting a little piece of pleasure.

That night in bed I told her what I saw and she got a little defensive. That's when I told her that it was ok, I thought it was hot, and that he wanted her pretty badly. She put up a weak denial, but I could see that she saw that too, and it turned her on. He had told her that he owned a local surf shop and as I stroked her pussy and stomach I told her she should go see him one day, go try on some wetsuits at his shop, see if he liked what he saw. Again she said, no, no, no, but when I touched her between her legs she was wetter than ever, and started moving her hips faster and faster. We fucked hard and it was wild and exciting, like having sex for the first time again.

So, now and then, I told her another story, not too much, but whenever I did, she had the same reaction; hotter, wetter, hornier. I told her one of my fantasies where she finds a guy, and goes to his apartment to hang out, hook up. My one condition; that she bring her phone, and call me up and leave it on speaker phone so I can listen to her being seduced and then having sex. I can imagine her on her knees sucking on his cock, and then letting him take her from behind. Her talking about how good it feels, me listening to her moans and his voice. When she comes home, she tells me about it and we fuck together, my hardness inside her wetness. His cum still warm in her pussy.

This has gone on for some years, and then something happened that was better than the fantasies, which aren't too bad either. After her breast reduction I booked a 5- day trip to Jamaica where she could feel sexy and good about herself. I told her that we should consider it a new chapter, one where she could just abandon herself and we would be solid, but we would bring some new fun into our lives. She looked skeptical and said, I wouldn't want to have something like this ruin us. I said, it won't, it will just make us better.

We arrived at the resort and hung out by the pool. We scored some good weed, and smoked and made love the first day. The next day at the beach we ran into a young guy, dark, good looking, in his 30s. He was really nice and friendly, obviously liked the way my wife looked, and was cool to talk with. He was staying at our resort on his own, just hanging out for a few days from his stressful job. That night before dinner I asked my wife if she was turned on by him. She said no. That wasn't true, I said. I pushed her down on the bed and started to tell her I had caught her looking at his bathing suit, which was a bit tight. She laughed. I asked her if we should invite him to have dinner with us, see how it goes. She laughed nervously. I touched her pussy, it was soaking. After a bit of of this, I went downstairs to the gym for a quick workout and ran into the same guy in the locker room. He was just getting out of the shower. He was strong, lean and muscular. His cock was long, but also thick, with a big head. I'm pretty big, but he was bigger and thicker.

He and I chatted and I asked him if he had dinner plans. He said no, and I jokingly said, I think my wife fancies you. He laughed and said, you have one smoking hot wife. I smiled and said, let's have dinner and have some fun tonight.

When I told my wife what I did up in the room she got flustered and unsure. I got down on my knees and kissed her pubic hair and licked her pussy. I said, put on that sexy underwear and bra, and let's just let go. She reluctantly put it on, reminding me it was for "your eyes only", and we went down for dinner.

He was great, funny, attentive, good with both of us, smart. I could see my wife's eyes sparkle a bit and I thought I saw his hand reach out and go for her thigh, which was uncovered. She got quiet and then started talking really fast. I then suggested we have a night-cap up on our balcony, maybe smoke some pot. We made our way up there and that's when it started.

We stood in a circle under the starry night sky of Jamaica, smoking a joint. When we were done, I leaned over and kissed my wife on the lips, and let my tongue go into her mouth. I then said, why don't you do the same with him. She looked at me, and then him, and when he leaned in, she kissed him, long and hard. I could see her tongue in his mouth and teeth. He pulled her into him and continued kissing. I moved to her back and pressed my body against her back and ass. He started pushing his hips into her and she started rocking back and forth. She then turned her head around and kissed me, and then him, then me, then him.

I then took hold of her hand and slid it down his body and onto his shorts, and moved her hand across his long and hard cock beneath his shorts. This shocked her, but I smiled and whispered, unbuckle his pants and let's go over to the bed. She unbuckled his pants with the same fingers she had unbuckled mine for the last 30 years. She unzipped his zipper. I took her hand and pushed it gently into his pants, opening her fingers so she could stroke his cock, which was now fully ready.

We got over to the bed, and she stripped off her dress, he took off his clothes, and I took off mine. She was breathing hard, I was so hard I thought I would burst. He gently pushed her head down towards his cock and she glanced at me and I nodded. She slowly made her way down his stomach and then took his cock in both hands, and licked the head of it, and then closed her eyes and put the head in her mouth and I could see her tongue running around the outside of his cock. He was moaning. She couldn't even get her hand around the width of his cock, and I could see she was so hot she almost couldn't stand it. As she did this, I went around behind her, got on the floor, and started licking her sopping wet pussy.

She then said, I have to have this inside me, is it okay? I nodded and she straddled him, exactly like she likes to do, rubbing her slit along the length of his cock and back down, over and over again until her juices were coating his lengthy. When he was wet, she slid forward until the huge head caught in the mouth of her pussy. There she stopped and he started to push she telling him, easy, easy, easy, you are so big, so thick. He pushed again and my wife's eyes closed and she started to breath harder, easy, easy, easy as she sank further onto his cock. I stood behind her massaging her breasts and kissing her as more and more of his cock went inside her.

Then she reached a point where she had to just do it all, and she shook me off and went all the way down on his cock, until it was completely inside her and she was moaning and whimpering, moaning and whimpering, and then she started to move back and forth, his cock going in and out, harder and harder. She started to scream like she was coming and she did, putting both hands on her head and moaning.

He wasn't done though and he sat up, picked her up by the ass and flipped her around so she was lying down. She was a dancer and more recently a yoga teacher and she spread her legs wide and he withdrew, then reentered her, slowly pushing inch by inch into her wet pussy. When he got half way in, he said, do you want more, and she moaned, yes, really he said, yes, yes and with that he slid all the way inside her, taking her breath away. I lay beside her and she squeezed my hand and then he started to pound her and she started to scream like I have never heard. More, more more she said.

I could see he was about to explode, as was she, and when he did she clenched him tightly with her pussy.

They lay together, me by her side, for 5 minutes. She wouldn't let him take his cock out. When finally he was soft, he slid out of her and she exhaled. He laid his cock on top of her pussy and it went half way up her stomach. She reached down, and slid her hand over it, it was slick and she rubbed it and made gentle circles over the head with her fingers. It seemed like she didn't want it to leave.

I was still breathing hard, and my cock was bursting. My wife lay there, her legs spread, her pussy wide and wet, and leaking his cum. She looked at me and smiled, and pulled me to kiss her. I told her I wanted to be inside her, and she and he laughed, as did I. More, they said. And I said more. I got between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock all over her pussy, slick with their love-making. She couldn't even move. I couldn't take it for another second and plunged my cock inside her. Her pussy was so wet and stretched and covered with his cum that I almost couldn't feel her. But I moved in and out and in and out and then exploded inside her.

He got up to go to the bathroom and I rolled off my wife and we lay there.

He kissed her goodnight, he was leaving the next day and had to get up early. My wife and I slept until noon. We woke up, and I gently licked her pussy, which was sore, and then we fucked like we were just married, she got on her knees and I took her from behind asking her how she liked being with another man and me at the same time.

More than I expected, better than I expected.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Linda and Dave, Learning to Share Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds