• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Generations of Cock Pt. 02

3 Generations of Cock Pt. 02

That morning, dad and granddad had introduced me for the first time to the joys of male on male sex. Now, it was nighttime and I was finding it impossible to sleep. My imagination kept returning to the activities of the day, how exciting it had been to be naked with my dad and granddad, how hot it had been fucking first my granddad's hairy ass and then my dad's baby smooth hole. But, mostly, I kept thinking about my dad's cock and how good it had tasted when I sucked it and how delicious his cum had tasted spurting into my mouth. My cock had been in a perpetual state of hardness since going to bed, not helped by my stroking it and fingering my ass hole. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

I got out of bed and padded nude down to dad's room. His door was open and when I looked in, he was sleeping with the covers tossed off on the floor. He was lying on his back, both arms raised beside his head, one leg straight out and the other half bent. His gorgeous cock looked about half hard, laying heavy on top of his big balls. I tiptoed in and gently crawled up from the foot of the bed till I was laying face down between his spread legs. His beautiful cock was inches from my face and I studied its beauty and inhaled the odor of his meaty dick and balls. My mouth was watering as I slowly licked his piss slit and was rewarded when a tremor ran through his cock and his balls drew up in their tight sack. I kept licking the head of his cock and watched as it slowly lengthened and fattened, till finally it was fully hard and I wrapped my lips around the swollen head. I glanced up to see dad awake and watching me suck on his cock head.

"Should I call 911 and tell them I'm being raped?" he asked.

"Only if you want me to stop." I replied.

"Well, fuck that." he said. "You're only just getting started." He sat up and piled the pillows behind his back so that he could sit and watch as I lay between his legs, my head bobbing up and down on his swollen cock and my tongue licking his big balls. I grasped his cock around the base and looked up at him.

"You have such a beautiful cock." I said. "I just had to have some more of it."

"I'm glad you like it so much." he replied. "And, from where I'm sitting I get to admire your gorgeous ass while you suck me."

"You like my ass?" I was surprised. "You didn't give it much attention earlier."

"You might have noticed I was pretty busy." he said. He slowly pulled his body up and climbed over me so that he was crouched between my legs. I felt his hands stroke my ass cheeks and then spread them to expose my hole. Then he slowly used one finger to stroke my tight pucker.

"You have such a beautiful little hole." he said. "I love the way it puckers up when I touch it. I can't believe nobody has tried to get their dick into such a perfect ass." He lowered his head between my spread cheeks and I felt his hot tongue exploring my hole.

"I would have been too freaked out and scared if anybody else had tried to get my ass." I said. "I feel totally safe with you." Dad was licking my hole and every so often his pointed tongue pierced my ring and sunk into my hole.

"That feels so damned good!" I said. Dad grunted, his hot tongue wiggling in my ass hole.

"Dad," I asked, "would you fuck me?"

Dad sat back on his haunches, still holding my cheeks spread wide and I could feel the cool air on my hot hole.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked. "You know it always hurts the first time."

"I want you to be my first. I want your cock to be the one to hurt me and I want you to be the first man to shoot his load in my ass."

Dad bent down and kissed my puckered hole. "It would be my honor." he said.

He climbed back up the bed, reached into the drawer of the bedside table and withdrew a squeeze bottle of silicone lube. Then he lay down beside me and nudged me over so that we were lying face to face.

"Lift your leg so that it's up on my hip." he told me. When I had done so, he started kissing me while at the same time rubbing the cool lube into my spread ass crack and over my fuck hole. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his coarse chest hair against my own chest. He kissed me harder, darting his tongue into my mouth and easing his finger slowly into my virgin pucker. Our hard cocks were pressed against each other, coated in the clear juice leaking out of piss slits. Slowly, dad began to finger fuck me, sliding his blunt finger in and out of me, wiggling it inside of me so that it stroked my prostate.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" I said, and then went back to fucking dad's mouth with my tongue. Dad eased another finger into my hole and the feeling made me squirm with delight and fuck my ass up and down on his hand.

"I think you're ready for the real thing." dad said and got up on his knees and climbed behind me. He eased me over onto my stomach again, then grabbed a couple of pillows and placed them under my hips and arranged my throbbing cock and loose balls so that they were pointing down between my spread legs. He leaned back to admire his work, spread my cheeks and then said, "Last chance before I slide my cock in you." I felt like some kind of whore and it felt really good.

"Fuck me, dad." I said. "I want every inch of that big cock in my ass." Dad squeezed a big glob of lube into his hand and I watched over my shoulder as he slathered it over his huge dick. He grabbed his cock around the base and I felt his big cock head sliding up and down in my ass crack. Each time it slid over my hungry hole I arched my hips and tried to get it to enter me.

"Okay, baby, just relax. If it hurts too much, just tell me and I'll stop." dad said. I felt the big cock head against my little hole and then dad started to apply pressure with his hips. My pucker started to open, the big head entering me and then he hit the inside ring. I clenched my ass involuntarily and dad stroked my back and said, "Hang on, stud, it's almost in."

I relaxed my ass and felt the head of his cock pop through the ring and enter my ass for the first time. It hurt a lot less than I had anticipated.

"God, you feel enormous!" I said.

"Well, I've got a pretty big cock for you to take your first time. Does it feel alright?"

"It feels fucking amazing!" I said. "Slide your dick into me slow. I want to feel you fuck me."

Dad renewed his pressure and I could feel his dick sinking deeper and deeper into my ass, filling it with his meat. The tight ring of my ass reacted to the stroking sensation of his slow entry and pulsed around his dick of its own accord. Soon, I felt his rough pubes against my ass cheeks and his big loose balls lying on top of my own.

"Touchdown!" dad said.

"I can't believe that big thing is inside of me." I replied. In response, dad moved his hips so that the big dick buried in my ass moved from side to side.

"Come on and fuck me, dad." I said. "Make me want that dick even more." Dad slowly started to withdraw, and then slowly plunged his swollen dick deep into my guts. He fucked my ass, gradually picking up the tempo until he was soon slapping his hips against my upturned ass with every thrust. I had never felt anything so good, whether because I was so turned on by the thought of my own father fucking my ass or just because I loved being fucked, I don't know. With every downward thrust, I felt his big balls slam against my own ball sack and hard cock.

"Damn, your cock feels so good!" I said. "Can you see your cock fucking me? Fuck, I wish I could see your big cock in my ass!"

Dad said, "I think we can arrange that." and slowly started to withdraw his hard meat from my chute.

"No, don't stop fucking me!" I cried.

"Just for a moment." dad said. I felt the big plum shaped head of his cock pop out of my tight hole and it felt strangely empty and hungry.

"Roll over onto your back. "Dad said as he reached into the night table drawer again. This time, he pulled out a big hand mirror.

"Hold this." he said handing it to me and then he began arranging my legs. He spread them wide and pressed back my calves so that my ass was spread wide in front of him.

"Use the mirror." he said. "Can you see your ass hole?" I angled it in front of me and soon was rewarded with a view of my reddened, puffy hole, slick with the lube dad had used.

"Okay, now watch." dad said. On his knees between my wide flung legs, I watched in the mirror as he ran his giant cock head up and down my ass crack. He stopped with the head poised against my hole and pressed forward and I watched in the mirror as each inch of his meat disappeared into my body. My own cock was so hard it was glued against my abdomen and throbbing.

"Let me watch you fuck my ass." I said and dad obliged, slowly fucking his cock in and out of my tight hole.

"That's so fucking beautiful." I said. "Thank you for fucking me." I dropped the mirror beside the bed and wrapped my legs around dad's waist.

"Fuck me hard." I said. "I want your cum inside me." Dad leaned forward and took me in his arms again and started kissing me even harder than before. I felt his hard cock sliding in and out of my hole and I ran my hands over his muscular body. He started pile driving my ass, deep dicking it with each stroke, pulling almost the whole length out of my ass and then hammering it back in. I grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him in harder with each thrust and let my fingers drift into his ass crack where I started to finger his hole. His dick grew even harder and swelled even bigger in my ass.

He pulled his lips off of mine and said, 'I love you, baby. I love my baby boy!"

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your juice into your baby's ass!" I cried. I could feel his ass hole tighten around my finger and he slammed his cock into my ass as far as it would go. He hesitated there and then I felt his cock pulsate and his cum load squirt out of his dick and into my guts. He groaned and pushed his hips against my ass, trying to get his cock even deeper into my ass. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times I felt his cock buck deep inside me and a spurt of hot liquid paint my ass walls.

"Oh, baby." he said holding me tight and whispering into my ear. "That was a world class fuck. Did you like it?"

"I loved it, dad." I said. "I've never felt anything so good." Dad lay on top of me, deep kissing me while his cock went soft inside my ass, then he slowly withdrew it and flopped over onto his back. I couldn't believe how empty my ass felt without his cock. I looked up and there was granddad, standing nude in the bedroom door with his hard cock standing straight up in his hand.

"That was fucking hot." granddad said. "You two should make a movie. And, you bastards could have at least invited me in."

I raised my legs so that they were over my shoulders again and used both hands to spread my ass open.

"Dad popped my cherry." I said. "Does my ass hole look any different?"

"It looks like a lot more fun for everyone concerned." granddad replied.

"Does it look like it wants your dick in it ASAP?" I asked.

"Now that you mention it, it does look like it needs some senior citizen dick." he said. He came over and crawled up the bed till he was between my legs. I grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed some in my palm and then coated his hot prong with it. I stroked up and down on his dick, and then pointed the head at my hole.

"Granddad put your cock in me. I want to feel your juice in my ass, too." Granddad got up on his hands and knees over me and watched as I guided his hard shaft to my opening, then watched as it slid into my stretched hole. It went in a lot easier this time and he was soon fully lodged deep in my ass.

"I've wanted your cock in me ever since I saw you in the shower this morning." I said. "Give me that cock and make me pay for spying on you. Fuck me like a whore." I grabbed his hips and pulled him tight against me so that his dick felt like it was going to come out of my mouth.

"Alright, you little cock whore, now you're going to get fucked. I can feel your dad's cum up in your ass coating my dick and making it slick." He pulled his cock all the way out of my ass and then slammed it deep back in, then again and again. I could feel dad's juice spilling out of my hole and spilling down my crack. Every time, I felt his cock thrust deep in my guts and it felt like it was reaching into my chest. Soon, he started fucking me with a regular rhythm, pulling his cock out till just the head was in my ass ring and then pounding it back into my guts. It was a whole different feeling from when dad fucked me and it seemed that with every thrust my ass grew hungrier for his cock.

"Give it to me, you horny old fucker! Punish me with that big dick. Make me beg for your cum!" I cried. Granddad lowered his chest onto mine, pinning me to the bed and reached down and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread my ass open even wider while he shoved his cock in even deeper.

"You're going to get my cum, you little whore." he said and started to fuck his cock up into my guts even harder. I was so turned on that I could suddenly feel the cum rising up my own dick and it squirted out of my cock head without even touching myself and lubricated our bodies where they rubbed together..

"You fucked the cum right out of me." I said, amazed. Granddad reached between us and scooped up some of my cum, then brought his hand up and licked it off his fingers.

"It's a good thing I'm about to fuck some back into you then." he said. He got back up on his hands and knees, his cock buried full length in my ass and I felt it start to pulsate. The head inside of me swelled and I felt his cum spurt into my intestine, every bit as much as dad had deposited there. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me while his cock emptied his balls into me and I felt his cock slowly wilt inside of me.

"I love you, son." He said. "I'm so proud to be your granddad."

"I love you, too." I said. "And now, I love you even more knowing how good you can fuck me."

I heard dad laugh beside me and then he said, "There's no denying whose grandchild HE is, old man."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Generations of Cock Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1033 milliseconds