• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Daisy Takes the Wheel

Daisy Takes the Wheel

Many thanks to my ultra-fast editor, darklingdarling.

*

I sat behind the wheel of my idling limo and tried to process the morning's events. Had Ms. Werthan planned the whole thing? Or did she simply roll with the situation? She was clearly contained deep waters either way.

I had to jack off in the Men's room of the restaurant where I'd gone for lunch. I was no teenager, but the memory of her writhing in my back seat had bulldozed my inhibitions.

Ms. Werthan had emerged from the building escorted by a female junior executive who must have drawn the guide duty short straw. Their conversation looked business-like right up until the firm handshake and good-day moment. The younger woman extended a business card somewhat tentatively. Ms. Werthan tucked it in her case with a smile. She clasped the junior's hand and slid the fingers of her free hand along the woman's forearm and gripped her elbow lightly. Ms. Werthan leaned into the girl's personal space and spoke in her ear. Whatever she said, lit the other up. She bumped into the door frame as she turned to go inside because she was watching Ms. Werthan walking to the car.

Ms. Werthan asked for her roller case as I opened the door for her. She smiled her thanks as she took it from me. I took the limo back to the freeway and started re-tracing our route at a more conventional pace. I kept my mouth shut and eyes on the road. It was better to remain silent and be thought a pervert than speak and remove all doubt. After a few minutes I automatically started scanning my mirrors.

My passenger was stripping her clothes off. The jacket, skirt, and blouse were neatly folded and stacked on the seat. The elegant heels perched next to them. The super sheer bra and panties were dropped casually atop the pile. Completely naked she opened her roller case and began altering her makeup. She caught my eyes in the mirror and winked.

"It's okay, Colburn. You're welcome to watch but please, no more erratic driving."

That was easier said than done but I did my best. Her look changed from office- safe and natural to something more severe. Her eyebrows were darker. The new lipstick was blood red. Something she did made her cheek bones higher and more angular. Her ponytail became a tightly drawn bun. She looked tougher and more in charge. Then she started pulling clothes from the case.

A pair of seamed stockings encased her legs to mid-thigh. A wisp of a thong decorated with delicate lace barely covered her sex. A heavily boned corset wrapped around her torso. She must have fitted it earlier but putting it on still required some posture adjustments and several deep breaths. Her already high breasts were push to spectacular new heights.

The outer clothes from the case were all black. The pants she put on were a pair of old fashion riding jodhpurs. Mirror-polished riding boots went on after some struggle. A jacket with a double row of buttons was next. It had clearly been tailored with the corset in mind because it fitted her perfectly. A pair of thin leather gloves, a chauffer's cap, and wrap- around sun glasses completed her costume.

"Rest stop." she ordered.

Even her voice had changed. Not harsh but somehow more compelling. I could feel her eyes on me even hidden behind the dark shades. The limo rolled into the same rest area where she'd made her quick repairs earlier. After we stopped she opened my door gestured me out.

"Get in the back."

She closed my door and settled behind the wheel once I had vacated it. She picked up my phone and scrolled through my photos -- I had carelessly left the phone unlocked. Once we re-entered the highway, she tilted her head at the rear view and said.

"I'm glad to see you aren't a documentarian. Take off your clothes."

I glanced in the roller case. It was empty, so no costume for Colburn. My cock was thinking about Ms. Werthan's underwear and urging me to get with the program. I started with my shoes and folded each item as carefully as she had. When I was naked I used her comb to neaten my hair. I caught her smiling slightly at my parody of her makeover. I sat upright on the seat, feeling at once both ridiculous and turned on.

"Did you know that when Benjamin Franklin was Minister to France, he would play chess with naked ladies of the court? I'm pretty good at the game. I went to junior regionals and made it to the semis. That was where I got my ass spanked. Are you a player?"

She spent the next hour regaling me with snippets of salacious history and personal double entendres. I was confused, amused and horny beyond belief. We left the freeway about twenty miles outside of town and made a series of turns on surface streets. Finally, once in an upscale neighborhood, she turned the limo on to a driveway and we passed between a pair of massive, weathered gateposts. It was a beautiful property of about five acres with many full grown shade trees and well-maintained flower beds. Stone walls and hedges enclosed it. The house was a late Victorian that made the neighboring McMansions tacky compared with its aged substance. The surrounding houses were visible but distant. We rolled up to the front door and she shut off the engine.

We exchanged looks in the mirror, and then she got out and walked around the car. I blinked as she opened my door to the bright sunshine. Ms. Werthan gestured for me to exit. I felt very exposed standing there but she blocked my move toward the house. Her arms went around me and pulled me close. I could feel the boning of her corset beneath the jacket. I thought about the skimpy thong that she was wearing and suddenly my cock was throbbing against her belly.

I held her shoulders and bent to kiss her. She smiled but put a gloved hand over my lips and slipped out of my grasp. Stepping behind me, she pulled my arms back and used my tie to loosely loop the wrists together. The bondage was nothing. I could have escaped it in seconds but the implication to play by her rules was clear. She gently bumped the back of my knees and helped me kneel on the gravel drive. I worried about someone coming from the house and seeing me in this condition.

Ms. Werthan stepped in front of me and leaned back on the fender. She cradled my head and pulled me forward. The only thing preventing me from falling was my face pressed in her crotch. She widened her stance and ordered.

"Eat me."

I thought the jodhpurs would make that awkward and the question must have shown on my face.

"No excuses." she said.

So I pressed my mouth to the material and the soft flesh underneath. I could smell her juices behind the cloth. I felt her shiver. I rubbed my chin up and down. She braced her hands on the fender for extra support. I munched on the pants and shook my head like a dog with a bone. She moaned and bit her lip. There was a dark splotch where my saliva and her juices had soaked the fabric. I could taste her arousal. My balls ached despite having been emptied only hours before. I grabbed the material with my teeth and dragged it up and down her slit. I must have hit something sensitive because her whole body convulsed and her knees buckled. She only just managed to save herself from falling.

"Bless my heart." she breathed.

Ms. Werthan knelt down in front of me and tilted me back upright. Her face was flushed and she was still breathing hard. She wore her now familiar half-smile. She wrapped her arms around me to help me stand but smoothly stepped aside as I gained my feet. Still off balance, I sprawled across the car's hood. I felt her leather-gloved hands gripping my ass cheeks. She used her hold to press me tight against the vehicle.

The hood was warm from the engine and the fender cool on my bare thighs. One of her hands cupped my balls and massaged gently. The other encircled my shaft. The gloves were buttery soft. They felt almost like liquid as she stroked me. Cars were passing the open gate and I could feel the hopefully empty windows around us staring down at me. The hand holding my cock moved faster. Another explosion was rapidly building in my balls. I moaned and stopped thinking about my exposure.

My hips were thrusting in time to her stroking. My muscles tightened as the climax erupted. I shook and shouted and fucked the air as I lay across the hood. After what seemed an eternity I finished. Laboriously, I pushed myself upright and turned.

I was panting and my heart was still pounding. The ground lurched and I found myself suddenly seated on the drive leaning against the fender. Ms. Werthan was leaning on the door nearby. She sat quietly with her forearms resting on her bent knees. Her face was turned toward the sky. The chauffer's cap was pushed back and her forehead was shiny with sweat. She'd removed her sun glasses but her eyes were closed. Her lashes were long and thick.

I saw my cum dripping down the side of the car and couldn't help myself.

"Auto-erotica." I commented.

She gave a short bark of laughter and opened one eye to look at me.

"That's a terrible joke. You're going to need some better material if we're going to be spending time together."

"Are we going to be?"

"If you aren't scheduled for Saturday, we can start then. I have a car entered in the Charity Classic Car Show. Interested?"

"Oh, you need a driver then."

She must have noticed the disappointment in my voice.

"Oh no, lover. Nobody drives my baby except me. I want you as my guest. We'd drive over in the morning, have a picnic lunch, and maybe drink a little wine. We might even look at the other, inferior, cars and talk to some of the weirdly obsessed people who own them. Maybe see what other trouble we can get into."

Her green eyes were looking at me intently as she finished. I couldn't have said no to them even if she'd asked me as she'd climbed in my car that morning.

"I'm definitely in. Thanks."

"Good. That's settled then." she said as she scrambled to her feet. "Meet me here at 8AM that morning. Baby is a 1934 Auburn Speedster. Wear something appropriate."

I watched her gather her belongings and dumped them in her roller case. I was feeling recovered enough to start thinking about standing when she bounced up the steps with a spring in her step. She had a lot of energy. I managed to stagger to my feet and lean on the car.

She turned to face me when she reached the top. She smiled and rolled her hips sensuously. She was tapping a beat with her heel. The buttons of her pants opened one by one. The jodhpurs slipped lower as she made a slow turn. Her hands pushed the waistband down to her ankles. Still bent from the waist, Daisy stepped from the garment and planted a foot at shoulder width. She repeated the move with her other foot and lifted herself upright. It was an impressive display of both co-ordination and balance.

With the pants draped over one arm Ms. Werthan sashayed to the front door. The cheeks of her ass played peek-a-boo from under the edge of the jacket. Her free hand undid the buttons. The loosened coat slipped from her shoulders down to her elbows. Her bare shoulders and the top of the corset were exposed. She bent forward and tapped a number into a keypad. The door swung halfway open. After a final turn, the jacket was draped over her arm with the pants and she struck a pose in the doorway.

Ms. Werthan held her pose for a handful of seconds. Her chest lifted and fell with each breathe. Doffing her cap, she said.

"It's been my pleasure, suh."

I blinked and then she was gone. The door was shut and I was standing in the driveway naked. I reached for my clothes. It was Tuesday, and Saturday seemed very far away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Daisy Takes the Wheel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds