• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Scene from a Bathroom

Scene from a Bathroom

This story is a another snapshot of the world created in Scene from a Dinner Party.

*****

Click... Click... 'and...' click!

'Perfect!' my Mistress says with wicked glee, 'now up you get.'

A sharp intake of breath and my eyes widen but I place my hands flat on the cold, tiled floor and... my Mistress giggles, 'Sophia, Sophia - stay down. There's no way an amateur bitch like you is going to be able to walk in those. '

I stare down at the black PVC knee-high ballet boots and eye the 8 inch heels with both lust and fear. They have just been zipped up and locked on, two teasing padlocks now dangle from their tops.

'However,' my Mistress says, 'that is going to make things rather difficult for you. You see, I have a list of chores for you...'

'Yes Mistress?'

'Yes, and quite a long list at that I'm afraid.'

My pulse quickens as my Mistress continues, 'menial tasks mostly: cleaning, ironing, vacuuming. But I need them done by this evening. Now I know you're pretty at home on your knees slut but there is simply no way you are going to be able to complete all these tasks without at least being able to stand.'

I stare at the heels again and bow my head as my heart sinks. Mistress laughs, 'But you should thank me. All your first jobs are right here in the bathroom.

'Thank you, Mistress,' I say softly.

'You are so welcome Sophia,' she says, softer still. But her eyes can see deep into my soul and she knows. She knows she hasn't quite broken me yet. I don't quite mean it. I want to mean it and there is no place in the world I would rather be. But there is still a trace of that toxic masculinity she has yet to crush. I am not truly grateful for this kindness she has granted me. I long for the day that I am.

'So, I would suggest you learn to walk in those pretty quickly. Now let's get you off that floor. Polly!' she snaps her fingers and Polly steps into the room in her latex maid's uniform, complete with 4 inch heels. They rapidly get to work, grabbing an arm each and hauling me onto the upholstered bench opposite a full-length mirror where I observe my slender, naked frame. Naked that is except for my new boots and the chastity device that has also been locked into place, my pathetic cock straining for what it doesn't know it cannot have. So mine is not (yet) the woman's body I desire but I have been through extensive hair removal sessions and Mistress's exercise regime focusing heavily on my waist and butt has begun to give me a little shape. Still, I view Polly's recent additions with a sickening envy as her implants strain against her dress, bouncing gently as she straightens up.

Mistress playfully allows a silk dressing gown to not quite fall open and straddles my lap. My cock struggles further against its restraints. 'Sorry to make things so hard for you Sophia. But I love to see you suffer. No, not suffer, although believe me there will be plenty of that later. No... fail. I just love to see you fail. And you do it so reliably. You were so worthless when you came to us. And part of me want you to stay that way. Even the smallest sense of achievement...' she strokes my face, 'well, it's just too much for my Sophia. That's not who you are.'

Every inch of my body is alive with feelings not easily categorised. With balletic grace, she rolls off my lap to sit next to me and then stands.

'Now your first task is to clean the bathroom. But before that... it's time for Polly's cleaning.'

Polly in anticipation has already begun to blindfold herself and places her arms behind her back. Mistress produces a key from her pocket and unlocks Polly's chastity device. While my device is still unmistakably phallic, Polly's produces an anonymous Barbie-doll dome. The device is placed into my hands and I see Polly's cock twitch and throb before springing to full attention. I admire the evident effects of the hormone therapy she has been allowed. It couldn't accurately be described as a penis anymore. But Mistress feels to call it a clit is to bestow upon us an honour of which we are not deserving.

'First clean the device Sophia' says Mistress, 'in the sink.'

And of course, I realise this is the first test. I know there is not a chance of me making it across the room. No sooner than I have attempted to lift myself, my legs fly sideways and I collapse to the floor, my elbows taking the impact as I manage to land on all fours.

'Oh Polly,' Mistress laughs, 'I think you may be waiting sometime for your cleaning.' And even before she speaks again, I somehow know the tone will have changed as I fight back the tears. 'You pathetic slut. You didn't even make a step. I have such incredibly low expectations and you still failed to live up to them.' It is when she speaks to me like this that love for her burns brightest, she is inside of me and out - my world. I try to struggle up but, 'Don't you dare move!' I remain still. 'I almost forgot... this' and with no more warning that that, a well lubricated butt plug is skilfully inserted. She produces her dainty remote control and presses. I feel it buzz inside me. Mistress giggles as she sees my body respond. 'And...' she presses another button and between my legs I see Polly's almost buckle.

'Now Polly, you must stay that way until this one has managed to clean you properly, do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress'. Even in the time I have known her Polly's voice has become so much more feminine. She is everything I wish to be but I fear Mistress knows this and finds too much pleasure in making sure this is always tantalisingly out of reach for me.

'Good. Have fun girls.'

But as I say, there is no place in the world I would rather be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Scene from a Bathroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds