• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's New Life Ch. 03

Kate's New Life Ch. 03

12

It is suggested to read the previous chapters to follow along.

Daniel finished checking out and read the message. Still somewhat embarrassed he quickly replied.

"I'm sorry mistress Kate, I tried but I ran into a slight delay. I was able to buy the panties though, I will send you a picture of them along with them in my hand as I was in line.

"Good boy for that, not so good for not being on time. Are you still at the store?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Change of plans then, don't leave just yet. You have another task considering you didn't behave. You should have planned for extra time. Go to the restroom, put on which ever pair of pink panties you bought, take at least two pictures. One, I need to see your silly dick bulging through them, the other I need to see your ass in them. After you send me the pics, keep the panties on and you will have to go shopping again, details to follow. Send me the pics of you standing in line like a good little pussy boy also."

"Yes ma'am, I will do as you want."

Daniel proceeded to the restroom, found an empty stall and closed the door. As he began to remove his pants he could feel his cock beginning to throb harder than it already had been. His hand grabbed his hardened dick and began to squeeze it, slowly stroking then squeezing again until he forced himself to stop. Feeling the softness of the panties rub across his legs and up to his ass was an unbelievable feeling of perversity, one that exhibited flashes of his own mother as she was instructing him what to do. He wondered where she was in the house, what she was doing, was she masturbating or not?

As he finished pulling the pink laced panties over his cock he noticed the wet spot from his precum had soaked into the fabric and expanded to make it look like it was more cum than it was. He grabbed his phone and positioned it in an effort not to show how wet the panties were but it was useless.

He took numerous pictures, his ass bent over in various poses and of his pink pantied cock, each click gave him a rush of a deep incestuous sexual lust. Reviewing the pictures for any obvious pieces, which may expose him, he then realized the lace trim that surrounded the waist and leg openings added a further embarrassment and humiliation, making him look and even drastically feel, like what she called him a few times, her little bitch boy.

He added the pictures he thought she may like best and along with the others from him checking out, he sent them to her.

Daniels breathing was heavy, he wanted to grab his dick and jack off, he wanted his mother to grab it and jack him off, he wanted her mouth, her body, and her pleasure but most of all, he wanted her to be pleased with what he has done.

Kate didn't waste any precious time looking at the pictures, her mind racing and twirling in circles with each quick first glance before she began to take deep concentrated looks at them. She realized now just how serious he was, no complaints and no "no's" so far. A quick reply was in order so her new found little pussy boy could do his punishment.

"Holy fuck, I didn't realize a cock could look so damn delicious in panties! The bulge turns me on sweetie and the outline of your cock head is amazing. But, what's all the wet spots about? Are you getting a little horny, is your dick liking all of this? No need to answer, I can tell you do. Not sure how much you'll like this next one, doesn't matter though, you need to do it and learn your first lesson. Keep your sissy little pink panties on and go to the feminine women's products section. I want you to pick up a box of tampons, some maxi pads, and panty liners. (You may need those for your wet spots) then read the labels while standing in the isle. I'll send you some pics of the specific brands and types, you are to return to the same cashier and check out. Oh, one thing, if any women are in the isle you are to stay put until you have finished reading the packages, DO NOT leave and try to hide what you are doing. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"Good boy, don't forget pics when you check out as before. Now be a good boy and do as you are told, no time limit on this one, take your time and enjoy your little shopping spree. A small little reward may be in order if you behave, I haven't decided yet.

Mistress Kate"

"Yes ma'am Mistress, I'll do that right now, it will be embarrassing though, I'm not even sure what a panty liner is or what it's for?"

"Well sweetie, that's what you need to read the labels for."

"Yes ma'am."

Kate sat back and started looking at the pictures again, his young cock so hard and bulging through was an unexpected excitement. The panties fit him almost perfectly, his bent over ass covered and the trim just in the right places. She had never been an "ass" person but seeing him in the bent-over positions gave her thoughts of a belt across it and his cheeks a fiery red color. She wondered if he ever "played" with his cute ass, did he ever fuck it, or maybe even if he's been fucked.

She didn't really know too much about him as of yet, this seemed to take off quicker than she had imagined. She wasn't complaining, especially considering how wet she was and how much more she wanted.

Daniel stood in the aisle, first looking at his phone for the pic she sent of the products. They were a little difficult to find at first, the specific brands were spread out from one end to the other. After a few minutes, he found the tampons and stood there to read all the labels and directions, same with the other feminine products. There were several women who purchased items and all gave him a strange look, he didn't budge, determined to finish and see what, if any special reward his mother would bestow on him.

The same cashier was still rattling away as he made his way up to her, his embarrassment even greater than the last time. Being the last person in line helped a little but as he put the tampons and other items on the counter he could feel his face blushing profusely.

"Oh, I see you forgot a few things, hopefully, you still have your wallet?"

As she began to ring up the panty liners she looked at him with a strange and somewhat different tone. Not so giggly, her attitude had changed to a more serious form of chat. "These liners are on sale she said rather loudly, just a moment and let me get a coupon for you."

Before even allowing him to answer she dug out a flyer and searched page after page for the coupon.

"There, I found it, save 15% when buying 2 or more. Well, that doesn't help much unless you want to go back and buy another box?"

"No thanks, I'll just take that one."

"Suit yourself, you never know when these things are needed do you?"

"I suppose not, I'll just take those though."

Fuck, what the hell he thought. Just let me pay and get out. It seemed forever but he managed to get through it.

"See you next time sweetie" he heard her say as he started to walk away. Looking back, he could see a slight grin on her face, perhaps she suspected something, perhaps she was enjoying it as well. Yes, she was certainly having fun.

Godamn, that was worse than buying the panties but at least he did it. Sending all the pics to his mother he patiently waited for her reply.

"Damn, you sure do behave Kizer. I think I'm going to like this and I do think you deserve a little reward. I've already prepared it and just sent it to you. I just want you to know that sometimes, doing as told reaps a few little benefits. I have to leave for a little while, I'll talk to you later I'm sure. Enjoy your present, I'll be back soon, feel free to text me but I won't answer back right away."

Daniel's nervous hands fumbled with his phone, the anticipation of what she sent was met with quite a shock as he watched the picture download, he could see milliseconds of her naked breast and erect nipples appear, almost as if in slow motion. His emotions rampant and even confused, seemingly in a cloudy haze of sexual turmoil, he managed to text her back.

"Oh wow Mistress Kate, I didn't expect that. Your tits are amazing! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. With rewards like that, I'll be sure to be on my best behavior for you. Can't wait to chat some more."

Kate couldn't believe what she had just done, taking pictures of herself, her naked breasts and some with her legs spread open, even some of her ass as she looked at herself in the mirror. None of these things would she have even thought of before her divorce. All her alone time was beginning to be filled with small little sexual escapades, mini-adventures of sorts just to satisfy her newly found sexual attitude. Her mind was constantly occupied with thoughts of nothing but sex.

Her concentration on "normal" things seemed to dissipate rather quickly. All her thoughts of late were of Kizer, sex and more sex.

Daniel waited for a reply but none came. He knew his mother had said not to expect a quick response but he was hoping she would anyway. He started his car and began the short trip home. Conscious of the fact he was still wearing panties for her, his thoughts began to spin around in his head. What if he walked in and showed her who she had been texting, what if he just stood in front of her and took off his pants? What exactly would she do? He knew he wouldn't but it was exciting to think about.

He was surprised to see her car in the driveway, she did say she had to leave for a while but maybe she meant just to leave the chat alone for a while. He slowly approached the front door and walked in, awkwardness took over and he softly yelled for her. "Mom, I'm home". Hearing nothing, he walked towards her bedroom and heard the bath water running. As he started to walk out he saw her phone on the dresser, he shouldn't but he couldn't resist. He picked it up and went to her photos, shocked at what he saw but highly aroused.

Not only did he see the pic she sent but numerous others, different poses, and different angles. He hurriedly scrambled through but stopped at one very brazen picture. She was in sitting in a chair, totally naked, her legs spread apart as wide as possible and seated in front of her mirror. He could see she was totally shaven, the glistening look of her pussy lips was unmistakable, he knew just how wet she was.

There were several different pics of this pose but the one he stopped at was beyond his imagination. She had her head turned so her face wasn't' showing, her pussy wide open and just above it, she had written, "Eat Me Kizer". Trying to hurry and get out before he got caught, Daniel glanced at the picture one last time and noticed the tag she had labeled for the picture; "Kizer's Next Reward." Holy fuck he thought, he wanted a copy of that picture but knew he couldn't he'd just have to earn it.

The rest of the day and evening went rather normal except for the still uneasiness he felt as he watched his once average "soccer mom" go about her ordinary things. Her conversations with him as if nothing has happened were difficult to listen to but he managed to compose himself and follow along.

"Tally will be over tomorrow to help with the curtains, are you going to be home, Daniel?"

"I have to work some tomorrow but I should be home early afternoon, if you guys need some help I can pitch in when I get home."

"I think we can manage by ourselves, I'll see you in the morning, my bedtime is calling me."

"Goodnight mom, bright and early for me, have to be there at 7."

The next day started early for both, Daniel off to work and Tally arriving shortly after but not before Kate had a chance to send a message to Kizer.

"Good morning my little sweetie, I hope you had a humiliating time yesterday. Maybe this isn't what you expected but too late now isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am it is too late." Came a quick reply.

"Are you ready to continue or should we stop already?"

"Oh NO MA'AM, I'm ready I promise."

"Good boy, you didn't complete your little task yesterday so I have some more punishment for me. Pull your pants down and your underwear, or are you still wearing those little pink sissy panties?"

"No ma'am, I didn't wear them."

"Hhmm, well, I'll let you pass on that but from now on you are to wear panties every day unless I say otherwise. Also, little sissies sit down to pee, you will be expected to do that as well. No standing, pull your panties down and sit on the toilet whenever you pee. Now your punishment will be a spanking, a hard spanking with a paddle, belt or even your hand but make your ass cheeks red, really red, make it hurt too. When you think you have had enough and learned your lesson then as always, send me a picture of your red ass."

"Yes ma'am, I will do that as soon as possible, today for sure. I will put my panties on sometimes today also, I don't have them with me."

"Oh no, you need them on asap, go by some more if you have to, you can choose which ones this time."

"That's so embarrassing but I will. I'm close to the store now, not the same one though. Will that be ok?"

"That's fine, just make sure you wear them. Have to run, have a busy day. Be a good boy and do as you're told."

"Yes ma'am."

Daniel couldn't help but feel the excitement, there was something about being forced to do these little things for her that always gave him a rush of adrenaline. He stopped at the Dollar store he was close to and walked in. The selection of panties wasn't quite like they were at ShopMart but at least they had some.

Fortunately, there wasn't anyone else in the store except him and the cashier so he was able to take a little time. He picked up several pairs, feeling the smoothness of the fabric gave him another one of these little rushes. Settling on several different pairs, he walked to the cashier and paid for them. She was an older lady and didn't seem to be phased at all of his sissy purchase. He would have to wait to put them on but thinking of his next "reward" he would most certainly do as she told him, red ass and all.

"Morning Mom" Talley said as she walked in the door. Are we ready to get started?"

"My Talley, you are bright and early aren't you, cheerful too I might add."

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready to go. I didn't have much to do today anyway."

"Let me finish my coffee, if you want to you can grab the curtains and rods from the box and spread them out on the floor so we can see which is which."

"Got it, will do."

Kate was still a little excited about her message to Kizer and not quite ready for hanging curtains. Talley seemed to be over enthused but what caught her eye was the way she was dressed. Her tight shorts cut a little daring and when she bent over her ass cheeks poked out from the bottom. Her tank top barely covering her breasts and with her hair pinned back, she looked quite sexy. Kate thought, more than sexy, she looked damn fucking hot.

Strange how she had never been attracted to women before but something about Talley seemed to create another form of lust within her already moist mound of flesh. The feelings were surreal and her mind began to wander, wandering places it shouldn't go. After all, she was her sons' girlfriend, these thoughts should not be inside her head.

Kate took her last sip of coffee and stood up, "Ok, I'm ready Talley, let's get this done."

"Yes ma'am, this shouldn't take long. I have them sorted out, have the step stool and all the hooks in place already."

"I see that; maybe I should just sit back and have another cup of coffee, you seem to be doing just fine without me. You are amazingly organized!"

"That's fine with me Miss Kate, I may need help with the curtains in the kitchen, I can't quite reach them over the sink."

"No Talley, I was joking around, I don't expect you to be my little slave today, I can help you."

A little giggle escaped Talley's lips as she repeated Kate's words, "A little slave huh, well no one has ever called me that before. Has kind of a ring to it though doesn't it Miss Kate. You just sit back and let your little slave get these curtains up for you."

"Ok, if you insist, I won't argue with you, I'll just have another cup of coffee and watch my little slave do all the work."

Giggling even more, Talley set about and started hanging the curtains. Her constant chatter used to be so bothersome but Kate found it soothing and even began to listen intently. Talley had a knack for talking about trivial things but today she even made them sound interesting. Her humorous attitude would occasionally dive into sexual tones, such as her comments about the curtain rods. "I need a bigger rod, this one is way too little. Oh my, that sounded naughty didn't it Miss Kate?"

Feeling a little brave, Kate replied with her own sexual connotation. "Yes indeed, that is naughty, lil miss, but I could use any size rod about now."

Followed once again by Talley's little burst of giggles, "Miss Kate! You are the naughty one now!"

Jokingly, or at least trying to be, came Kate's reply. "Well lil miss slave, it's been a while and besides, I just may be naughtier than you think. Now get your butt busy and hang up those curtains or I'll have to spank you."

"He he, yes ma'am, on it right away." Talley replied as she teasingly shook her ass just a little.

Kate could feel a tension building, a sexual tension in the air but unsure just what Talley thought about their comments. Was she teasing her in comedic sort of serious sense or just having fun? What the fuck Kate, stop it, stop these thoughts she said to herself, she's your son's girlfriend and just as her little sissy was, way too fucking young.

She got up from the sofa and walked by Talley towards the kitchen. As she passed her, Talley strutted her ass out and again came the little wiggle. Almost as if on instinct, Kate gave her a fairly good swat with her hand. The slapping sound, the feeling and stinging on her hand and the suddenness of it gave her a rush which she didn't expect.

"Oh my Miss Kate, you spanked me, you really spanked me!

"Well, what did you expect, pushing your butt out like that, I couldn't resist myself. Now get busy or it won't be just one swat next time."

"Yes ma'am, your little slave will get it done." Except for this time, the giggle wasn't there, the tone more serious than funny.

"Good girl, I'll be right back, I think I need some more coffee. Would you like something, a soda, coffee or tea."

"Yes ma'am, I'll take a soda."

Kate stopped for a moment and turned back to look at Talley. Her small short frame and large bosom were quite a sight. The way her plump ass poked out from her white shorts were hard to resist watching. Her movements with the curtains seemed fluid and that too was sexy to Kate. The tank top seems too tight and pushed against her breast causing slight bumps where her nipples pushed through.

Fuck, she was hotter than she remembered and now with her sexual innuendo's, Kate was beginning to believe she was more serious than just playing around. Maybe though, it was just her imagination, or more like her wanting.

Slipping off to her bedroom Kate check her phone for messages. 2 new from Kizer.

"Mistress Kate, I went to the store and bought panties, I have them on now as you can see in the picture. I hope you like them. I also did as you told me to, I stopped in a bathroom and beat my ass red for not completing my task on time. It's really red, it burns and stings still. I hope I pleased you Mistress Kate and I hope you like my red ass."

Kate opened the pictures. The first was Kizer bent over with white lace panties on and then a picture of his swollen cock inside his panties. The head of his dick pushing through the top lace waist band was quite a sight. The next pic was his flaming red ass cheeks, he must have taken some really hard swings to create that much redness.

She could feel her pussy starting to throb as she intensely stared at his ass. She loved it, loved seeing his cock through the white panties, the bulging outline made her think about her mouth sucking the head of his dick and fucking her juicy wet pussy. She flipped through her pictures and found the one she tagged as his reward. He should love this she thought as she sent the picture to him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's New Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds