• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Summer on the Road Pt. 06

A Summer on the Road Pt. 06

123

Dear readers, this is part 6 of "A Summer on the Road." It would be best to read the previous chapters before this one.

By the way, thanks for all the encouraging comments. They really help to motivate!

Hope you enjoy!

****

Paul watched pensively as the morning sunlight illuminated the tops of the Front Range peaks. He would never tire of this view and these mountains. Today, however, he was deeply distracted.

The cause of his distraction was sleeping soundly in the cab behind him. He could hear the occasional gentle snore of his young partner over the diesel engine of the semi. Paul had awoken her early by knocking on the motel door and then directing the sleepy, slightly hungover teenager to the sleeper in the Volvo tractor cab. She had mumbled a thanks as she carried her small overnight bag out to the truck and climbed into the back of the cab, falling back quickly into sleep as he drove the truck through the prairie city.

Now past Calgary and entering the front ranges of the Rockies, his thoughts drifted back to the scene in the bar, and then her room. Everything she had done was making it increasingly difficult to be around her. The lascivious dancing with the attractive biker lady, the skimpy cutoffs and top, her smouldering looks from the dance floor and finally her baring of her rear in the motel room had driven him, once again, to do something he vowed he wouldn't. She was, after all, his big boss's precious daughter, who he was honour bound to keep safe.

He was now sure that he couldn't resist her. The feel of his hands on her ass, the moans and squeals of her orgasm as he massaged her, the convulsions around his fingers as he put her over the edge were drawing him in deeper and deeper. The moment between Jane pulling her shorts down over her ass and his retreat to his room were a blur of lust and surrender. Somehow he had dragged himself out of the room before crossing that final line.

They were approaching Cascade Mountain and he thought to wake her so she could enjoy the scenery. He called to her softly.

Paul felt her hair brush down the side of his head as she leaned forward for a view. Her breath was close to his ear. His whole body stirred at this gentle touch.

"Paul, thanks for letting me sleep in. Did I miss much. It looks beautiful."

"Just getting into the higher ranges. The best part is around Lake Louise. We're about 80 klics away."

"I'm really looking forward to this. Dad brought the family out when I was six or seven but I don't really remember that much. He took us to Whistler skiing when I was thirteen. That was great but the views were snowy and cloudy."

"Well, we should get a good look at the mountains today. Alberta and BC are having another clear dry day."

Jane climbed out of the sleeper and down into the co-driver seat. She smiled over at Paul. "Good morning, by the way."

He flashed her a quick smile. "Good morning to you. Okay from last night? Not too much draft beer?"

"Well, more than I usually have but no, I'm fine. I had a lot of fun at the bar."

"So I gathered. You and Ruth really lit up the place. You two were pretty hot together."

"Yeah. The music was fun to dance to."

Paul pointed out the main peaks as they rolled past Banff. Jane seemed absorbed in the scenery.

Finally, Jane took a deep breath. "Thanks for being okay with me after the bar. I was feeling needy," she said quietly and then added, "again," with a smile.

He just shook his head. He had willingly helped her out.

She giggled, "You have magic fingers you know. I just about blew apart when you did that plus the nipping and licking. Wow!"

He laughed, "Okay, enough. We're in the workplace now."

Just then, as if to underline the point, the sound system rang with Paul's bluetooth connected work mobile. He swiped the screen and said "Hello, this is Paul."

"Good morning as well, Henry Robertson here." The voice of Henry Robertson, CEO of Robertson Industries crackled through the cab.

"Good morning Sir," Paul responded, a bit surprised to be hearing from the CEO, but then again not really, given his co-pilot.

"Hi Dad. Good to hear your voice. How are you and mom?" Jane piped up.

"Hey my little pumpkin, good, and how are you? Vera and I miss you a whole bunch."

"Dad, I'm great. It's a beautiful day in the mountains. The scenery is spectacular."

"Great, great, How's the driving going?"

"Sir, let me answer that. Your daughter is a natural. She gets more confident each time at the wheel."

"Good. Honey you listen carefully to everything Paul has to say. And Paul, don't take any sass from her. Right baby? Do whatever he says." It was confusing to both of them as he jumped back and forth between talking to each of them. "Paul, you have my permission to be as firm as you need to be if she gets out of line."

"Daddy, I'm almost twenty. Stop treating me like a little kid."

"Sorry baby, It's just that you are so important to us and I want you to be safe. Paul knows what he's doing and will teach you everything you need to know. And let me say, I'm really proud of you. Your brothers are really impressed as well."

"Sir, you have my assurance I will be as firm as necessary." With that he flashed a wicked smile over at a blushing Jane.

"I know you will. Speaking of proud, how is the new tractor performing?"

"I believe really well. I downloaded the most recent firmware to the I-drive module. We will fill up at Kamloops before heading north and west and I will upload all the stats. I figure the next run out here will probably go south from there to Vancouver so we can get a good comparison. It would be interesting to have a fully automatic I-drive tractor do the run for comparison."

"Yes. Much as I hate to admit it, automatic transmissions are the way of the future in trucking. It's the Europeans and their stupidly high diesel prices. Everything is about fuel efficiency.

"Hey Jane, my love. Are you up for another cross country trip with Paul? It would be best to have the same crew do the run for a better comparison."

"Dad, absolutely, Paul and I are great together," she enthused, sending a smirk over at Paul.

He frowned and to that she stuck out her tongue at him in return.

"Great. Lets schedule that if we can. By the way Paul, could you give me a call sometime when you have a quiet moment. No need to bore you Jane baby with some stuff about the other drivers so let me talk to Paul by himself. Paul, call me on my mobile. I'll text it to you."

"Will do sir," Paul said, just a bit perplexed. Normally discussions about other drivers were in George Simmon's domain, not the CEO's. Also the "in private" was interesting. Was there another pep talk coming about his daughter? He stirred uncomfortably at this thought.

"Well I'll let you two go. By the way Paul, Vera has fallen for you girls, big time. She can't get enough of them."

"Sir, I am so happy she is helping my mom out with the kids."

"Hey, the pleasure is all hers. Talk to you later Jane honey." With that, Henry hung up.

Paul contemplated the conversation that had just transpired. After a few seconds he turned to Jane and said, "Well that was interesting. Not every day a driver gets a call from the CEO."

Jane giggle, and added, "And gives the guy permission to spank his daughter."

"I really don't think that's what he had in mind."

"Hah!, You are to be 'firm' with me is what he said. My bum is squirming."

He laughed, and replied lightly, "You really are a brat sometimes aren't you?"

"Oh yes, I have plans for us."

"You are cruising .."

"Yep. I'm looking for more 'instruction' - in the truck and otherwise. By the way, I'm getting really hungry. Is there anywhere here we can stop for breakfast."

"Golden. Can you wait for then? About sixty minutes."

***

Paul turned into a pullout that had a few cars and RVs.

"Hey, have you ever seen the spiral tunnel?"

"Nope. Is that the railway thing?"

"Yeah. Let's take a quick look. We're really not supposed to be stopping without a park permit but we won't be long."

Looking over the valley of the Kicking Horse River, Paul pointed out the feature, "See there's where the trains go into the tunnel and then they come out on a different level having done a loop in the mountain."

"And why do they do that?" Jane asked.

"It was to reduce the grade, mostly for the downhill portion. Braking was the problem before the spiral tunnel. There was too much risk of runaway trains. The very first train to go down the Big Hill before the tunnels crashed into the river, killing three "

Paul pointed off towards the north west. "See where the Yoho rivers curves around into the Yoho Valley. That was one of Gillian's and my favourite hiking destinations. Takakkaw Falls, around the corner, is spectacular."

"Did you guys spend a lot of time in the area?"

"We met out here when I worked a summer in Banff. Gillian was Australian and was spending a year working in town."

Paul looked quietly over the valley below and then turned back to the truck. He took Jane by the hand and led her to the cab. He sat there quietly for a moment and then pulled out onto the highway.

Jane glanced a few times at Paul who was lost in thought. Quietly she asked, "How long before you knew she was the one?"

Paul stared ahead at the road for a few moments and then turned and replied, "I think it was the second backpacking trip we went on. The disasters started right away. A heavy rain and flash flood forced us to move our camp in the middle of the first night. The small creek we were camped beside overflowed. The next day was high winds and driving rain and sleet over a high pass and then we had a grizzly stalk us for a few kilometers. And to top it off, a steep section of the trail was washed out by a rockslide after the rains. Gillian never batted an eye at any of the risks except we were both a bit, well, a lot anxious about the grizzly. She was tough and loved the out of doors."

"Gillian sounds amazing."

"Yeah, and after that trip I knew she was the one I wanted. And did I say she was gorgeous. And then there was that cute Aussie accent." Paul smiled at the memory.

" Yeah, the Aussie girls are hard to resist I gather."

"I see their mother in Zoe and Beatrice. She will never be really gone with the two of them around."

Jane was feeling overwhelmed by both the sadness and love in Paul's voice.

Shortly after they pulled into a truck stop in Golden.

***

The drive to Prince George was long and hot. Jane took the wheel in Golden and drove over the Rogers Pass section and on to their scheduled fuel stop in Kamloops. Paul was proud of how she handled the long difficult climbs and descents. Now, as they approached the turnoff to Kitimat he was becoming uneasy with the amount of smoke in the air. BC had a near record number of fires burning and many were uncontrolled.

"Jane, lets layover in Prince George for a few hours and leave at first light. We can stay in the truck. You can have the sleeper and I'll sleep on the bench. We can get a shower and dinner at the truck stop."

Paul pulled out his mobile in the restaurant and read to Jane the bulletins posted on the forest fires. So far their route was open but the travel advisory cautioned that delays could occur at any time. The outlook for moderation in the dry windy conditions was not promising for at least four more days. After dinner Paul straightened out the sleeper for Jane to bed down in while she took her turn in the shower. Returning to the truck she was towelling her hair vigorously. She climbed up in, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Paul glanced at her as she moved up. He saw the gentle sway of her breasts under the shirt. No bra. His breath hitched at the sight of her nipples rippling across the fabric. To him, her breasts were perfect; small, but firm and beautifully shaped. He no longer denied to himself that what he wanted was to caress and squeeze, lick and suck Jane's sweet breasts. But the call from her dad had brought the reality of who she was back into focus. He could manage this.

Jane sat cross legged on the bunk, still working on her hair. "Ouch, ouch." she growled, working at some tangles. "Having long hair and being a trucker isn't working well for my hair. I need more time with the conditioner. I don't suppose you could help me here. Could you run the brush through the worst of the tangles at the back?" She looked down expectantly at Paul while waving the brush at him.

Paul sucked in a deep lungful of air and replied, "Yes, Miss Robertson, at your service." He climbed up and sat behind her.

She giggled and said, "I'm not sure about being 'Miss Robertson' but I like the part about 'at your service'. Here, take this and pull hard through this mess."

Paul took the brush and began running it through her hair. He loved her rich chestnut coloured, thick mane. Brushing his late wife's hair was one of his pleasures in life. He leaned back against the rear wall and placed his legs on either side of Jane, who nestled back with a low hum into his legs while he worked. She continued with soft sighs of pleasure as he worked on her hair.

"Paul, very nice. I'm guessing Gillian taught you how to do this." she said, turning her head to smile up at him. Done with the back, he gave her the brush back to finish up. Jane continued to rest against his legs and chest as she brushed the hair down over her face, getting the last tangles out. Paul rested his hands on her shoulders, his hands running as if on their own will down the outside of her arms. She let out small hums as she brushed.

As if it had a mind of its own as well, Paul's cocks stiffened uncomfortably in his jeans as Jane wiggled her ass back against his member. She giggled, "Paul, something tells me you're enjoying the task."

"You are a merciless tease. You know what you do to me.'

"Well good to hear I still have it." With that she reached back and took his hands and wrapped them around her upper chest. She looked back at him and smiled. Slowly, without breaking eye contact she lowered his hands over her breasts under the soft fabric and then held them there.

Paul threw his head back bumping into the wall. He exclaimed, "Oh god Jane. You're not going to make this easy are you."

"Nope"

Despite what he knew he should be doing he gave into the feel of her breasts. He put his chin on her shoulder and began a slow loving massage of her sensitive mounds. Jane closed her eyes and let out soft sighs and moans. She breathily gasped, "Do you like them?"

"Jane, your boobs are gorgeous."

"Hmmm ... when you make love to me you can spend lots of time on them."

Paul sat up and stilled, the reality of this relationship hitting home. "Miss Robertson, not happening and we are in your father's truck that we will be taking on a difficult drive tomorrow. We need our sleep. With that he gently pushed her over and started to move down into the driver's bench.

"Paul!" Jane said sharply. "Don't be stupid. There is lots of room here for both of us. If you don't stay I'm going to sit up and stay awake until you come back. With that she glared at him, making it perfectly clear she was serious. He hesitated and then slowly climbed back up and lay down on his back. She swung around beside him and then pulled her shorts down and off. "There, that's more comfortable." He groaned and then pulled his jeans off as well and layed back down beside her.

Jane shifted onto her side, facing him, now wearing only her t-shirt and panties. Paul reached back and switched off the cab light. They lay like that for several minutes.

Jane said softly, "Sure we don't have to take care of something first?" She emphasized the point by nudging her knee over to rest on his boxers, grazing his still erect cock."

Paul groaned, "Jane, please, just go to sleep."

"Okay then. Close your eyes and I'll try."

Paul did as he was told. He was aroused but also tired and despite the proximity to her he began to drift. Minutes later, in a sleepy fog he felt a breath on his face, and then lips touch his ever so softly. His eyes snapped open and in the soft background light of the truck stop he saw her eyes looking at him as she ran her lips over his and then backed away but not before running her tongue over his lips. She pulled back and said softly, "Good night partner."

Paul shook his head wondering if anything had ever felt as good as the feel of Jane's lips on his. He groaned out a, "Good night to you, you tease."

Jane snuggled down near him and almost whispered, "Hmm yes, you know it's going to feel so nice cuddling up in your arms after we make love." With that she closed her eyes.

Paul stared for some time at the top of the cab, until he finally fell asleep, exhausted by the long day.

***

Walking away from the truck, Paul dialed Henry's number. He had waited until six am local time which would make it nine Eastern. Henry answered on the 4th ring. Paul took a deep breath.

"Henry Roberson here."

"Mr. Robertson, It's Paul. I hope I'm not calling too early."

"No no, I'm an early riser. Thanks for calling and by the way, call me Henry."

An awkward silence ensued, each man waiting for the other to start. Finally, Paul asked, "You wanted to discuss some issues with the drivers?"

"Well yes and no. I'm mostly wanting to talk about the other driver in your truck." Paul was not surprised by this. "So, is she really doing okay, not giving you any trouble."

"No sir. She really is getting the hang of it and is learning attentively. I'm very satisfied," Paul replied.

"Good good. She's a smart one. She's got both her mother's beauty and brains but she can still be sassy. Don't take any of that from her. You've got my permission to swat her on the backside if she doesn't behave.

"Henry, I'm sure that won't be necessary," Paul stated firmly, groaning to himself, thinking just how much Jane would probably like being put over his knee again.

"That's what I like to hear."

Another awkward silence ensued. Paul determined he was going to wait Henry out. Finally Henry cleared his throat and said, "There's something else I'd like to say, about Jane that is." Another long pause and then, "This is a bit more difficult for me. Vera was talking to me about Jane being almost twenty. Birthday is next month. Well she says I've got to lay off her and let her make her own decisions about guys. Personally, I want to beat the crap out of any guy who lays a hand on her but apparently I can't do that anymore. You'll know what I mean when your girls become teenagers. It's kind of hard to let go sometimes."

"Sir, I can only imagine what it will feel like when some pimply kid wraps an arm around one of my babies."

"Yep, but you can't lock em up forever, much as I'd like to." Both men reflected on this for a few seconds, then Henry continued, "So when I say guys that might even mean you but don't get me wrong, I'm just leaving it up to her to make her choices. It's not open season on Jane for you or anyone."

"Sir, I totally believe in consensual. I would never force myself on anyone."

"I never thought I would ever be having this conversation but that's good to hear. I sort of get from Vera that my Jane may have taken a shine to you."

"Jane and I get along very well. She's a great partner and a really nice person."

"Okay, I get it. You don't have to say anymore. But just in case you're wondering, if you or any other guy hurts my baby they are in really deep shit, y'know what I mean?"

"Henry, Jane is safe with me."

"Well good. I'll let you go and hit the road then. Hey, watch out for those forest fires will you. It seems to be getting a little crazy out there this summer. They need some rain badly."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Summer on the Road Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds