• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Making the Wrong Choice

Making the Wrong Choice

123

It was my fault, I suppose. I was young, horny, and stupid. Not too surprising since I was 21, male, and just out of college. I had started a job, which didn't pay me much money. That's not much different from a lot of folks my age. I am Avery, and stood about 5'10" and 160 pounds, dark hair, trim and fit but not particularly muscular. I had no girlfriend - hey, when you're broke and aren't handsome or famous, it figures.

I was sharing a place with two other guys, and still barely managing to cover my part of the rent, much less food, transportation, and the rest of that shit. So when one of my roommates threw a party and I could get a free ride, you know I took it.

The place was packed. I could hardly believe how many people we had jammed into that little apartment. People could barely move around, much less dance, but folks were there to drink, get high, and turn loose. I was horny as shit, hadn't gotten anything other than jerking myself off for quite a while. There were lots of cute girls, but most of them seemed to be taken. And the ones that weren't taken, didn't seem much interested in me.

There was one cute blonde who caught my eye. Her name was Kira, and she stood about 5'6" with a nice figure. She had maybe b-cup boobs, a nice ass, but not huge and a beautiful face. She had come there with a girlfriend, and her friend seemed to be interested in one jock type there at the party. Kira was polite but didn't seem much interested in any of the guys who tried hitting on her, and almost every unattached guy there tried.

I tried a softer approach, and while it didn't get me anywhere, she was not as turned off by me either. She chatted with me as long as I behaved, I think mostly because it helped keep the other guys away. Kira made it quite clear that she was not interested in any sort of relationship with me at all. My fucking lot in life, or so it seemed.

My roommate Mike came up to me when Kira went to the bathroom, and told me he knew how I could get somewhere with Kira. I was drunk and high, and horny, like I said, and figured why not give it a shot.

"I got this shit man. It'll make her willing. Sneak this into her drink and she'll fuck you."

"I don't know if I should do that."

"You want to get fucked, or do you want to go to bed alone and horny and jerk yourself off again?'

"What is it?"

"Don't sweat that, just give it to her."

He gave me a little packet with powder in it and told me to slip it in Kira's drink and she'd be a lot more agreeable.

I should have known better, but as I said, I was drunk, high, and horny. I managed to get Kira a drink laced with the powder. Her friend had gone off with the jock and Kira said she was going to leave, and I persuaded her to finish her drink first. The party was winding down and most people were either paired up or resigned to going home alone. By the time she finished her drink, Kira said she felt weird and wasn't sure she could drive. I told her she could rest a bit until her head cleared, and took her into my room.

I laid her down on my bed and she was essentially out like a light. Whatever reservations I might have had about fucking a girl who was unconscious were long gone. I locked my bedroom door and undressed her, trying to wake her up, but not successfully and not trying too hard. I got her completely naked and she was beautiful. I kissed her, but she didn't respond at all, so I slid down her body to those lovely little boobs. They each had a nice shape, with no droop and perky little nipples.

I took the first nipple between my lips and kissed and sucked on it. The nipple got very hard. She might be out, but her body was still quite in it. I played with and kissed and sucked on the first nipple for a long time before moving to the other one. It was at attention before I ever even touched it, but quickly responded to my ministrations.

As I nibbled on her second boob, I slid my hands down to her pussy. She was already a bit wet as soon as I got there, but got even wetter as I stroked her pussy and her clit. I heard some low moans from Kira, and as I stroked her pussy, she came with a squirt. None of the girls I'd been with were squirters, so that surprised me a bit, but I figured that meant that her body was enjoying it even if her mind seemed out of it.

I took off my clothes and got in bed on top of Kira. It was all a little harder without her cooperation, but I found her entrance and got the head of my prick right at her lower lips. I eased the head just inside her which was easy given how wet she was. I kind of wished she had been more with it, but eased my prick slowly into her sweet little slit. Kira was tight down there and her pussy hugged my prick so tight if I died that instant, I'd have died happy.

I felt my dick as deep into her cunt as I could go then slowly began pumping in and out of her, fucking her in total ecstasy. I don't even know how long I lasted, I just remember shoving my prick as deep into her as I could when I came. I rolled off her as I came down from my orgasm, and played with her body until I got hard again. The night was kind of a blur, but I know I must have fucked her at least four times.

When I was done, I rolled her onto her side, spooned her and covered us up and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to a groggy and very angry Kira in my bed.

"You came in here and had sex with me willingly."

"Bullshit. You're lying. You drugged me and you raped me, you disgusting son of a bitch."

"Look. I'm sorry. I thought..."

"You thought you could get away with drugging and raping me."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, you just meant to rape me."

"I'm sorry."

"A little late for that now. Just wait though. Paybacks will be a bitch. You will suffer. Count on it."

She put her clothes on quickly and left the room. I saw Mike outside.

"Bitch looked angry."

"Yeah. Really pissed."

"Did you get some though?"

"I did."

"That's all that counts."

I shook my head and hoped Kira would cool off and this would all blow over.

I'm not sure what I expected, but I walked on eggshells for a few weeks. I constantly looked over my shoulder. Did I think she was going to shoot me? She was too petite to beat me up, but I was still worried about her revenge. As it turned out, I had every reason to be worried, though I had no way to even suspect what she'd do.

She waited until finally, I began to relax and think everything was behind me. I was still employed, I still had a place to live, no one slashed my tires or trashed my possessions. In the end, her revenge was so much worse.

About three weeks later, I had a very few extra dollars so I stopped for a beer or two at one place that I liked. It was just a friendly little pub with a nice selection of beers. I got a Guiness and sat sipping it when a very nice looking woman sat beside me at the bar. She had a cute face, c or d cup boobs, and a nicely shaped ass. I turned and smiled at her and she spoke.

"Man, after a week like this, I need a few beers to help me forget my life for a little while."

"What could possibly have gone wrong for a beautiful woman like you?"

"Caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Had my car break down on me. Then I was passed over for promotion, and my new boss is a total fucking bitch because she knows I deserved it more than she did."

"Shit, that is a tough week. I hope things get better for you."

Her name was Leanne, and she had a pretty decent job in the area. We talked and swapped stories as we drank our beer. After two, my cash was gone so I was going to head home, but Leanne seemed to be enjoying my company so she offered to buy me another beer to stay and talk. She was damned nice looking, besides being friendly, and I had not been with anyone since the thing with Kira, so I sure wanted to stay.

We must have shared six or more beers and I was starting to get pretty drunk, when Leanne asked if I'd like to go back to her place. That was the best damned offer I'd had I quite a while, and since we were both pretty drunk, she ordered an Uber to get us there. As we rode, Leanne wrapped her arms around me and gave me one hot kiss. It must have lasted a couple of miles and our tongues got to know each other pretty well.

We got to her place and she paid the driver and we staggered into the apartment. Once we got inside, she kissed me again and I was ready to fuck this girl as long as my dick would hold out.

"Before we get started on the real fun, let's have one more drink."

I had already had plenty, but I wasn't going to argue with whatever this girl wanted. She sat me down on the sofa and went in the kitchen and came back with two beers. She handed me one and took a big drink from the other, and wrapped her arms around me. I sipped at my beer as we made out on her sofa, and my prick was about to rip its way out of my pants.

I stroked her boobs through her top, as she stroked my legs close to, but never quite at my raging hard-on. I snuck a hand under her top and caressed her boobs through her bra. She squirmed and I think her tongue got deeper in my mouth than my tongue ever had. I moved my hands around her and unhooked her bra, then brought them back in front to play with her boobs under her bra. Her nipples were hard and stiff and her boobs felt wonderful. She moaned as I fondled her tits.

"Drink up, then we'll go into the bedroom and get down to business."

I finished my beer, and we got up and she led me to her bedroom. All the way, I played with her boobs and ass as she rubbed her hand over my rigid cock. She pushed me down on her bed and climbed of top of me, and that was the last thing I remember.

I don't know how much later I woke up, but when I did, I was completely naked and strapped to some sort of cushioned table. The straps were loose enough so I didn't lose circulation, but tight enough that I couldn't get away. I wasn't sure where I was - this sure as fuck wasn't Leanne's bedroom - and had no idea how I'd gotten there.

As I struggled against my restraints, I looked around the room. It looked almost clinical, except that there was a large mirror directly above me on the ceiling, which let me see my entire naked body. There were two chairs in the room with a small table and two doors. Everything else was white and stark. It was hard to believe that Leanne had drugged me, but I realized she must have.

The question was where I was, what was going to happen to me, and could I possibly get out. For that last, the answer seemed to be that I wasn't going to get out until someone released me. I lay there trying to figure out what to do, and really starting to worry about what was going to happen. One of the doors opened and two people walked in, a middle aged man about my size wearing a lab coat, and the other person was Kira.

Clearly whatever happened and whatever was going to happen was Kira's revenge. My blood ran cold and I struggled again against the restraints. Kira grinned and the man smiled. The man walked up and looked me over before speaking.

"Avery, I think it is. I hope you aren't too uncomfortable. It's hard to make it very comfortable under the circumstances, but we don't want this, at least to be too miserable."

"You could always turn me loose and give me my clothes, then I'd be really comfortable.

"That won't happen - at least not for some time, but I think you know that."

"What are you going to do? Why are you doing this?"

"Why? You should know that. You drugged and raped my niece. That calls for a punishment."

"Why didn't you just call the police, if you wanted me punished?"

Kira stepped closer and leaned over me before speaking.

"Even if they took me seriously, how much proof did I have? What are the chances you would ever have spent a single day in jail? I wanted vengeance and I wanted it my way."

My blood ran cold. I was totally helpless. They could do pretty much whatever they wanted to me and I had no way to stop them. My imagination ran wild - though apparently not as wild as theirs had been.

"What are you going to do?"

"Turnabout."

"Turnabout? In what way?"

"You'll see. Probably in the worst possible way, for you."

The man had a small case, he'd carried into the room with him. I hadn't even paid much attention to it at the time. He pulled the small table over close to where I lay, opened the satchel and began spreading some things around. The way I was restrained, I couldn't see anything clearly, but I was worried as shit at that point. It was both better and worse than I feared.

"I am a medical researcher, in addition to being Kira's uncle. I've been working on some drugs that are beyond anything currently available. I've gotten approval for very limited testing, and you're going to be my first human test subject."

"What do these drugs do?"

"They induce certain physiological changes - mutagenic changes to the human body."

"You're going to change my body? Into what?"

"Watch and see. There's a mirror above you, so you can see clearly."

"Please don't do this. I swear to God, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt Kira."

"How many times did you rape her? Eight? Ten? Twelve? And how many other guys did you let have a go with her?"

"I had sex with her four times that night. That's all. I swear, and I didn't let anyone else touch her. Please, don't do this. I beg you."

"Kira, darling, do you think he's telling the truth?"

"It could be. I know he raped me more than once, but I wasn't that sore, so it may not have been much more than he says."

The man smiled and picked up a syringe and a vial. He filled the syringe with the contents of the vial, then turned it needle up and tapped it with his finger to get any air bubbles to the top, then got any air out of the syringe. He turned back to me with an evil smile on his face, as Kira grinned. I struggled against my restraints, but was so tightly held it made no difference.

"Please, no. I'll do anything I can to make up for what I did, but don't do this."

"You don't even know what's going to happen to you yet."

He rubbed alcohol on a spot on my leg and I realized my legs were shaved, as was my groin. I wondered why they'd done that as he stuck the needle in and emptied the contents into me. He put the syringe and vial back into his satchel, then waved at Kira and pulled up a chair.

"Pull up a chair and watch, Kira. It will take ten to fifteen minutes to take full effect, and we're recording the whole thing for research purposes. As for you, Avery, watch in the mirror. You have a ringside seat to your own transformation."

I began to feel a strange tingling through my body, then it started to feel as though my body was straining against itself. As I watched in the mirror, the first thing I noticed was that my facial hair disappeared, as did my chest hair. I thought that was strange, but at least it wasn't horrible. I watched my face get softer and rounder, and my lips seemed to get fuller, which blew my mind.

I could see the hair on my head growing out more and then saw my waist begin to narrow and my hips start to widen. I began to be horrified as I saw myself start to develop boobs. It began slowly then expanded until I was every bit of a c-cup with very prominent nipples. I struggled again at the restraints, then saw my testicles withdraw into my body.

I groaned as I continued to pull against the straps holding me. I then watched, horrified as my dick began to shrink. At first it shrank to nothing but a tiny hole then the hole expanded into a slit with lips. I now had a pussy. A few more subtle changes seemed to occur, but his drug clearly had changed me into a girl.

"Well Avery. Your transformation is about complete. It appears to be a total success, though we'll need to do some tests to be sure just how complete it is."

"Will this wear off? Will I change back?"

"No, Avery, you are now a woman, for better or worse."

Kira got up, came over and began stroking my body. It was scary, even though it felt good, and was disturbing, since I had no control over what she did. The man reached back into his satchel and pulled out a speculum, which he put some lubricant on. The way I was strapped down, my legs were spread pretty wide, and he came over and gently put the speculum in what was clearly my pussy.

I was hoping this was all some sort of weird hallucination or some bizarre dream as I felt the speculum slide into me as felt him spread my pussy to check it out. Kira played with my boobs as he did that. It felt great as she played with my boobs, and my nipples got very hard even though I didn't care much for having her play with me that way. I started feeling strange down below, as the man did his inspection.

"Damn, this bitch has nicer boobs than I do."

"Jealousy doesn't become you, Kira, dear."

Kira kept playing with my boobs which had me starting to moan and writhe as the man pulled the speculum out of my pussy.

"She seems to be perfectly fine there, although you seem to be getting her a bit worked up."

The man began stroking my pussy which made me moan even more. I couldn't escape, but wasn't sure I wanted to even if I could have.

"She is clearly turned on and is quite wet."

"Good. Then I guess we can move on to stage two."

"Stage two?" I gasped.

"You raped me, so you get to be raped too, though you'll be awake and aware during your rape."

"God, no. Please don't do that."

The man kept playing with my pussy, dipping a finger in me and tweaking my clit. Kira kept playing with my boobs, and seemed to be enjoying that immensely. While the man had one hand in my cunt, his other hand had unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. It was hard to tell, but he seemed to step out of them. He opened his lab coat and took it off along with his shirt.

He climbed up on the surface I was strapped to and I could see his hard cock sticking out. Kira leaned over and began kissing and sucking on my boobs as the man ranged over me, leaving plenty of room for Kira to do her thing. I could feel the head of his prick at the entrance to my pussy. I whimpered as he eased the head just inside me.

He was doing exactly what they said, he was clearly raping me, just as I'd fucked Kira. I couldn't bring myself to think of what I'd done to her as rape, even if she had not really consented. He slowly eased his cock into my sopping pussy until he was all the way in. The feeling was amazing, even if it was something that I didn't want.

He began easing in and out of me, slowly as first, then gradually picking up speed. Against my own wishes, I began to fuck him back, pumping my hips and arching my back as he repeated filled me up. With Kira sucking on my boobs as he fucked me I could feel a warmth and even a heat rising through my body.

I felt my pussy tighten around his dick, which made it all feel that much better and I had waves of spasms of pleasure sweep through my body as he moaned then gasped and shoved his prick deep in me and came in my pussy. I lay gasping and panting as my orgasm eased up. Kira gave my boobs a few last kisses and tweaks as the man climbed back off me.

"Shit. I thought we were supposed to be punishing Avery, but that bitch seemed to enjoy it all too much."

The man laughed as he put his clothes back on.

"That was the first time. Avery fucked you four times, so she'll get at least that many before we turn her loose."

With that, he reached back into his satchel and pulled out a collar which he put around my neck and locked in place.

"That will give you a very nasty shock if you try to leave this room. We keep the exit door locked, but that's just in case you get any silly ideas before we're done."

The man began to remove the restraints that were holding me. After he did, I sat up and could see his cum leaking out of my pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Making the Wrong Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds