• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 12

Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 12

12

I got a text that day "Been thinking about you and Eric...can I watch again...I'm there tonight."

Feeling awkward, I texted back, "ok with Jay?"

She sent a winking emoji and a second later the phone rang. It was Karen.

"Hey hon, I've been wanting to talk. I don't want you to think I'm hiding things from Jay or you have to hide things from me...we don't want you and Eric to be stuck in the middle of something...you know?"

It could be a rough situation and I didn't want to add to it so I said, "That's cool...so...you go ahead...what's going on?"

"Well, Jay and I talked...I knew all about his encounters with you guys...he's always been honest with me...and I told him about my voyeurism."

"Wow...you did have a talk...so?"

"He's such a sweetie." She laughed, "He told me I could watch, but if it got physical, he wanted to be invited. I don't know if I can handle that, but it might be fun to try. "

"Mmmmm...maybe...like an orgy?"

"No...no...not yet. I just wanna watch you two...I'm not ready for things to escalate. An orgy's too much."

"I'm gonna stay there tonight...and I thought, maybe, we could meet up at 11?"

"Perfect"

**************************************

When we got home from a late dinner, she was anxiously waiting for us to come in. She had already assumed her position in the big chair. She turns and smiles, "Hey guys! I'm ready."

"Is Jay gonna join us?"

"No, unless he wakes up...he's sleeping pretty soundly."

"Everything cool?"

"Yea, he just collapsed after...um..." she puts on a big smile.

I asked, "Collapsed after what?"

"Um...well, I fucked the hell out of him."

This time, she was only wearing a t-shirt and her legs were already spread wide...so hot. When we came into the living room, I saw that her fingers were already at it and my cock surged with arousal, growing rock-hard. With her other hand, through the shirt, she was rubbing and squeezing on her breast.

"You got us here. Why don't you let us take off that t-shirt? What do you think? We'll take off our clothes." She smiled and lifted her hands above her head to let me slip it off. I stared at that gorgeous, tight, little body and those tits...perky...fucking perfection!

She smiled, "I'm glad you like'm." She cupped them with her hands and tweeked at the nipples, sending another rush of blood to my dick. They were perfectly proportioned to that petite body...creamy white flesh and topped with soft, pink areolas.

Our eyes met, "Now, you boys need to do the same...go ahead and get naked for me!"

We pulled off our clothes, flopped onto the couch and immediately started stroking, for our anxious companion.

"Yesssss...mmmmm...those dicks are beautiful...all hard...and ready to go. Let me give you more inspiration." My eyes followed her fingers, as they savored the warm, wetness of her pussy, rubbing, faster and faster, over the tiny bud.

Eric was somewhat unaffected by Karen, but found his inspiration in my hand. I could only groan and stroke, while I watched her, with that amazing body; her tits were jiggling and bouncing with the tempo of her masturbating. Then, I looked to my left and my eyes grazed over my boyfriend...his handsome body...beautiful, lean muscle...defined chest...and swollen, hard cock! "Fuck! Karen...Eric...you two are fucking hot! I like this sandwich thing...with one on each side."

I stroked faster, over the tip, gradually pumping with longer strokes. It seemed that each stroke was met with a sensory explosion and my moaning grew louder. I was able to embrace every minute detail of my rock-hard cock; it was incredibly smooth, with subtle veining over the shaft. The beautiful, purple head had taken on a swollen, silver sheen and I worked over the rim. Wild with lust, I watched Eric stroke...then turning back to Karen, I watched her satisfying herself and pumping a couple fingers through her lips. This time, she did seem more comfortable, with our voyeur scenario. Rubbing over that little bud, I just got the feeling she was totally comfortable, pleasuring herself, the way she would in the privacy of her bedroom...but here, she was watching every move we made...she seriously loved to watch. As I roll my hips with each stroke to meet my fist, her gaze never strayed from the hard flesh. Masturbating with Eric and Karen, could easily become a focus of a jerk-off fantasy.

Super-sensitive and swollen, the head was thick and bulbous; I groaned with satisfaction, as Eric reached for it. At the very tip, a bead formed and he dabbed at it. Covering his finger tip, a strand of sweetness followed the drop, as he raised it up to his lips.

"Jay was right...he said this was no different than watching porn." She giggled, "It's just live...and in-person."

Eric kneeled between my legs and, with both hands, he took over and slowly stroked the meaty shaft. He licked the drops that leaked from the tip...it was a precious, salty treat. As his hand stroked over the very root, his tongue darted and danced over the flesh. I moaned with pleasure as he licked his way down the shaft to the bloated, seed-filled balls. When he bathed them with his tongue, Karen squealed, "Mmmmm...how much cum is in those things? Honey, be careful when he cums, he'll fucking drown you."

Raising his head, he grinned in reply and took her challenge; he opened his mouth as wide as possible and plunged it down over the cock. He took it deep enough for the tip to hit the back of his throat. He knows exactly what I like and just kept fucking his mouth. My dick could feel him groaning; if his mouth hadn't been full, his groans and grunts would've been filling the room. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once and I almost lost it. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but it really felt too good to stop. But finally I pulled out and thumped it over his face for a few minutes...and I was able to push it back.

"Hon, I thought you were gonna shoot."

"I was, Sweetie...knew I was gettin' close."

"How much juice you got in those balls? Last time you had an amazing cumshot...it went everywhere. I loved it...all that man sex."

I shrug my shoulders and she continues, "Eric, can you swallow all that?"

He grins, "I always try."

"You two are amazing together; you know...you should film things...like do porn...nice cocks...nice bodies. Fuck...I could watch all day! Are other women into gay porn?"

"Karen, I don't know that...I guess I never thought about that."

Eric was getting impatient with the chatter and, with a big grin, he said, "Well, we need to give you something to watch. Don't you want him to fuck me?"

"Yes," she answered adamantly, "Yes, I wanna watch you fuck...just like you did the other night! Fuck for me, again...please!"

Smiling like a kid, excited about a brand new toy, he got up on all fours on the couch. I positioned myself behind and groped that magnificent ass; I pushed forward so that I could poke him with the tip. For several minutes, I prodded and ran the swollen flesh through his cheeks. I kept it up until, they both whined, "Stop teasing and ram that dick into me...fuck me!"

With his hot, muscular ass sticking in the air and prone, Karen had an amazing view and took in every moment. She moaned, "God damn...that's fucking hot...I think his ass's better looking than mine."

I smiled, "Let's see...why don't you get up here and let me check that out?"

She grinned, "You're really bad, sweetie. You need to fuck that cute, man ass...and leave me alone. Fuck him...fuck'm for me...pleeeease!"

"Rob, put it in me...let's give the lady what she wants."

When she begged in desperation, "Please...please, fuck him," I pushed myself into his tight muscle, taking it slow at first. "Ahhhh...yea...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...that's nice! Keep it open for me...spread your ass for me...let me fuck that hole...yeaaaaa...that's good."

The moment I pushed through the muscle, he moaned and pushed into me till I was entirely, buried, deep inside. His ass is tight...so tight, it tugged at my dick and his whole body shuddered with each thrust.

"Robbieeee...fuck me...fuck me...fuck it harddddd! That's it...fuck it hard...fuck me...fuck me!"

I grabbed hold of his butt and pumped into his moaning body, moving my cock in and out, with a steady, teasingly slow rhythm.

"Mmmmmmm...please," he begged, "Fuck me harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stretch it...make me fucking bigger! Take me...you own that ass! You fucking own that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! Fuckkkkkk...keep fucking me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me harder...hurt me...harder!"

I picked up the pace and tugged at his nipples, before reaching down to grab between his legs. I pumped my hand over the shaft...the warmth of the solid flesh pushed my desires to incredible heights.

"Yessssss...that feels good...Robbie!" he moaned, "Harder...fuck me harder...stroke that...uhhhh...uhhhh dick! Fuck me!"

As I slammed into his ass, he pleaded for more...his entire body seemed to pulse and buzz. Nothing else existed except passion and the throbbing hard flesh, deep in his ass...we were completely lost in the moment. My jackhammering dick satisfied his ass and massaged his body's insides like nothing else could.

Karen had been so quiet and focused on the action, but she chimed in, "Fuck'm...fuck'm hard...it's so fucking hot...mmmmmm...those cocks need relief...they're so ready to explode. You know...I'm a big cum-slut...can't wait for all that hot seed!"

She laughs, "I guess that makes me a hungry, perky-titted cum-slut."

I laugh, "A hot, perky-titted, cum-slut. What does our cum-slut want?"

"I want seed!" she squealed, "I wanna smell that sex...taste it...mmmmmmm!"

With that, I let go of his dick, grabbed his hips and wildly pounded into his ass.

Suddenly, Karen let go and squealed as orgasm hit, "Damn...cummmmming...I'm cumming...fuck...I'm cummmmmming!" Her whole body quivered, shuddered, and shook; when the wave passed, she struggled to catch her breath and looked spent from exhaustion.

Reluctantly, I pulled out and he pleaded, "No...keep fuckin' me...fuck meeeeee." But his disappointment quickly subsided when I replied, "Got a little plan."

"Babe, just lay back and relax you're not done. We'll give you that seed...just relax."

"Goodie," she squealed. She quickly realized what was up, "Shoot on me...fucking cum on me...cum on my tits. Cum all over'm!"

"Get over here, buddy, and give her what she needs...she needs a little juice! You got juice for the lady?"

He grinned, "Um...I got some juice, here...this is fucking hot."

We stood over her and jacked our dicks, while she played with her tits and pumped fingers into her pussy. "Yesssss, cum for me. I know y'all like my tits...you like watching me play with them. Cum for me...cum for me...show me how much you like the titties! Spray'm with cum!"

Eric didn't mind the tits either, but clearly had other ideas, "Fuck that's hot, Rob! Stroke that thing...cum for us! I gotta have some...need that cum, too...and those balls...fuck!" He dropped to his knees to lavish attention over my balls. Sucking and licking each weighty orb, he pursed his lips and rubbed over the heavy, meaty sack, before taking each, one at a time, into his mouth.

That was all it took before my head rolled back and I closed my eyes, moaning, "God...suck those nuts...yessssss...I'm close...gonna cummmmm!" I grunted out an incredible load, with huge strands shooting over her tits. Savoring the pleasure of release that spread through my body, I moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

She squealed, "Fuckkkk! Yesssss...that's sweeeeet...fuckkkkk it's hot...all that cum...all that hot...cum!"

As the warmth sprayed out over her tits, Eric was right in there and ready to go at it. With the orgasm waning, he was licking seed from my dick and she was scooping it off her body. She licked the precious seed from her hand, "Honey, that is one delicious load...but I think we'll clean it up."

Eric, still resting at my knees and wanking, I said, "Babe, we're not done...this young man needs some satisfaction, too."

"Yessss...give me more...cum for me Eric...please. She points at her tits, "That hard dick needs to unload...right here...they need more. My titties need more, sweetie."

"Come up here and let me give you a hand." I grab his big dick and stroke it for about thirty seconds, before his release pours out over her tits and down over my hand. With each squirt, I could feel that incredible cumshot-throbbing, pulse through his body. He moaned, "Cummmming...cummmmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...on those titties...cum-slut titties...cummmmmming...fuck!" This time it was Karen's turn and she lunged forward to lick every drop from my hand.

After she finished, I flopped down next Eric on the couch and she squeals, "Fuck...you boys can drench me...spray me with seed...any time. That was fucking incredible!" We laid there, exhausted, while she went back to finish things off, scooping up most of it and licking her fingers clean.

I looked at Eric but he was, again, staring down at my dick; it was still rock-hard. While I was jerking him off, it never really got soft and came back to life. It arched over my pubes and bobbed, as blood pumped through the flesh. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

My reply, accompanied a big smile, "Undoubtedly! It would be criminal to waste a piece of wood like that."

"Sort of what I thought, too."

We glance over at Karen and she was grinning, too, "Hey...it is tempting, but I promised Jay...nothing physical." She giggled, "Cum doesn't count, though...I'm taking a stand...that's okay."

I think Eric got a little possessive and said, "Honey, you got that right, but that wood is mine...all mine. I need more time with my Robbie...maybe a little encore for your viewing pleasure."

He stroked lube over my shaft while she squealed, "I get to watch more! Eric, I think I'm gonna need some, too...my pussy is gonna be raw."

He reached behind to push some inside, before tossing it to her. Then he crawled up over my body and straddled my legs, slowly impaling himself. As he lowered himself down over the shaft, I said, "Spread those cheeks, dude...open up and let me pop it in there...yesssssssss, that's it...fuck that's good...mmmm...Eric! Fuck!"

"Ahhhhhhh...yer right...damn, that feels...so good...ahhhhhhh," he groaned.

Karen quietly squealed as she watched his ass sink down over the head, taking it all, then burying the shaft deep inside. When he came to rest in my pubes, I felt that incredible tightness and heat inside, "Good dude...there it is...that's it! Fuckkkkk! That ass's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...love it when you ride me...with that perfect ass!"

I grabbed for his hips and started rolling them, back and forth, till he took over. With very little assistance, he fucked himself on my dick, pumping his body up and down while moaning for more. With his ass, rhythmically caressing...and stroking the shaft, all I could do was answer with the more moans, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yesssssss!"

"Yesssssss...yessssss...that's fucking amazing...amazing! Fuck, that's good...love yer cock, honey! Fuck!" With some steady rhythm going, I was able to admire and grope his beautiful, tight, rounded ass. He fucked himself on my dick, moaning with pleasure as he wildly jerked his cock. "Robbie, I'm gonna fuck the cum out of you...out of your big dick! I want it!"

Karen answers, "Ride him, sweetie...ride it hard! Fuck yourself...ride that dick...ride your man...ride him! Look at your little muscle; I can watch it grab, when it pulls out. It's good to have a man buried deep and pushing at your insides. It feels so good...love it! He feels good doesn't he, sweetie?"

He rolls his head back and responds, "Mmmmmmmm...god yessssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...it feels good. You'd love it, too...pushing and stretching in that pussy."

"Mmmmm...I know how that feels...having it go deep inside me, up into my belly. And have it really stretching me," she said.

He pauses for a few before answering, "It...it's amazing...uhhhh...uhhhh...sweetie."

She was completely transfixed and, undoubtedly, getting a huge turn-on from watching; she was mesmerized with the satisfaction on his face and to hear the grunts, each time it thrust back into his gut. We worked in unison to satisfy his needs with long thorough strokes, gradually increasing the pace.

He rode hard, slamming his ass into my pubes and stroking on his dick. I swatted at his taught ass and groaned, "That's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me hard...ride it...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it...ride yer man...ride me!"

While I rolled my hips up to meet his ass, I watched Karen get down on her pussy with two hands, rubbing with one and finger-fucking with the other. Watching her masturbate, I could almost see what she was thinking...dreaming of a very different scenario. Pumping wildly into her pussy, she wanted so desperately to take a turn. She wanted what Eric was getting...cock...she needed some and there were two beautiful hard cocks, within an arm's length. They were all hard and they'd feel so good. Her thoughts, filled her with lust, but she promised. Even though, she craved more, the only real contact she had was licking up cum...she kept her word...she rubbed hard and only watched.

Eric on the other hand was fully enjoying every inch I could give. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...god I need it...Robbie...fuck me...fuck me...fucking pound me...meeeeeeeee...yessssss!" With Eric wildly stroking, Karen and I, both, hardly took our eyes from his throbbing, swollen meat. When I did finally pull myself away, she was rubbing really hard and I could watch those gorgeous, bouncing titties...again. So fucking hot...they're hard to beat! There were just glistening remnants of seed, but, only moments ago, they were covered with sex...our sex.

"Ohhhh...god! You boys are...mmmmmm...hot...ohhhh...ohhhh...uhhhh...yer gonna make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmmmmm!" Her eyes rolled back, "Yessssss...cummmming...cummmmmming...yessssssss...yessssssss...yesssssss...!"

Coming back down and breathing hard, she said, "Fuck you guys...yer wearin me out!"

Over top of her, Eric groans, "Gonna cum...fuck me...fuck me...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhhhh...that feels...good...fuck!" It spills out over his hand, but I just kept humping my dick into his ass till he stopped quivering.

"Fuck Robbie! Mmmmmm...yer still edgin'...that's sweet...let's jerk that monster...love to watch you cum."

"So do I, sweetie."

When he climbs off, I stand up, next to the couch, and Karen moves down close to watch. Knowing my needs, Eric immediately grabs hold and starts stroking my dick.

"Sweetie move closer let me glaze those tits, again...they still look hungry."

Karen was so hooked on cock, she wanted more...she'd do anything for more. "Oh, they are...they need more...give it to me...feed my titties...feed'm!"

"Buddy, so close...keep it up...that's it...on her tits...jerk it...on her tits! Oh fuck! Eric...Eric...fuck...here it comes...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" He shifted a little as it swelled and pumped out a smaller, but thick, creamy load. The first hit her chin; he slowed his strokes and caressed my cock, pumping out a second round that trickled over her tits. It looked like a sweet, creamy sauce had been drizzled over them...and her nipples were cherries...but I couldn't touch...she was Jay's girlfriend. At that point, it was super hard not to wrap my lips over those tits...but fortunately my man kept me satisfied. He continued milking, till he leaned forward to wrap his lips over the tip and finish me off. "That's it, take it all...that seed is yours...suck me dry...let me ride that mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessss. Yesssss...that's it buddy...keep suckin' it...pull it all out." Wanting every last drop, he kept going till I pulled out and kissed him, bathing my tongue in cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds