• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Priyanka Chuttani of Ottawa

Priyanka Chuttani of Ottawa

"My lame-ass husband Sandeep has gone to work, Terry, why don't you be a dear and come over?" Priyanka Chuttani said into the phone, a wicked smile on her face. On the other line, her Terrence Powers deep, masculine voice chuckled, and he confirmed that he was on his way. Upon hearing that, Priyanka's heart skipped a beat, and she positively purred with contentment before hanging up the phone. This was going to be good...

Sitting in the living room of her Vanier townhouse, located on Donald Street, Priyanka felt bored and didn't want to spend another minute watching television, playing on the computer or cleaning the house. Nor did she feel like going to work out at Movati's Gym, or shopping at the Saint Laurent Mall. The boring, tedious turn that her life had taken recently was threatening to drive Priyanka mad. She desperately wanted, no, needed something to spice things up.

At the age of fifty four, Priyanka Chuttani was far from her youth but lovelier than ever. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, her curvy, brown-skinned body still in good shape even after raising two daughters who were away at college, Priyanka Chuttani was hot and sensual and she knew it. Her long, curly black hair had a few gray strands in it but that did nothing to diminish her loveliness. Working out three days a week at Movati's Gym kept her in shape. Too bad her husband Sandeep Chuttani would rather 'work late', instead of spending time with her.

A couple of months ago, Priyanka Chuttani found out that her husband of twenty two years, Sandeep Chuttani, was stepping out on her with Leila Jama, a young Somali woman whom he'd apparently met while working as a bus driver for OC Transpo. Incensed, Priyanka confronted Sandeep Chuttani about his affair, and he sobbingly confessed and begged for forgiveness. Priyanka initially considered divorce, but then she decided that she could have her cake and eat it too. Why not have an affair of her own?

Priyanka Chuttani knew that she shouldn't have been surprised by her husband Sandeep's philandering. Around the world, it was common for middle-aged men to step out on their aging wives with younger women. In many South Asian cultures, polygamy had an ancient and deep-rooted history, which continued to have many adherents even though they were now living in Western society. Old habits do indeed die hard, as they say. Still, Priyanka Chuttani refused to be a victim of culture and circumstance. Two can play that game, the Indian housewife thought vengefully.

Priyanka Chuttani was born in the City of Chandigarh, Punjab State of India, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Capital of Canada, with her husband Sandeep Chuttani almost thirty years ago. Priyanka studied bio-chemistry at the University of Ottawa and worked as a lab tech for decades, until a stroke forced her into early retirement. Priyanka hated being a 'kept' woman at home, but her doctors informed her that returning to work was out of the question.

Life wasn't kind to immigrants in Canada, but all of these hurdles made Priyanka Chuttani strong. Yearning for the day when she'd return to work, Priyanka adopted a more active lifestyle. Dieting, power-walking, and working out at Movati's Gym definitely helped Priyanka get into shape. She felt like she had a new lease on life, something she hadn't had since moving to Canada from her hometown of Chandigarh.

Coming to Canada proved to be a challenge for Priyanka Chuttani and her husband Sandeep, but they adapted. Along the way, Priyanka and Sandeep Chuttani bought a house and raised two daughters, Richa and Aneeja, who were grown and studying at different universities in the City of Toronto, Ontario. The Chuttani couple had a good life, until their daughters moved out. Empty nest syndrome drove Sandeep Chuttani to have an affair, and threatened his forlorn wife Priyanka's already fragile sanity. Something definitely had to give...

Priyanka Chuttani met Terrence "Terry" Storms while walking around the Loblaw's supermarket located on MacArthur Road in the Vanier area of Ottawa, Ontario. The six-foot-two, athletic and handsome young black man with the easy smile worked as a security guard there. In fact, one night, he stepped in while a drunk old white dude accosted Priyanka and told her to "go back to her country" when she wouldn't give him the time of day. Ever since that day, Priyanka and Terrence had been friends.

"I couldn't stand by and let that racist fool harass you, ma'am, sorry if watching me get physical with him offended you," Terrence said to Priyanka, after he and Donny Olivers, the balding, chubby white dude who was the store's undercover loss prevention officer, wrestled down the racist old white dude. The two of them held the creep until members of the Ottawa Police Service came by and picked him up. Priyanka and the other customers gave the store security team a round of applause, praising them for their bravery.

"Don't apologize, you're a handsome and brave young man, now, I know how things work in this country, and this old fool might try to file charges against you and the store, take my name and number in case you need a witness," Priyanka suggested, and Terrence dutifully did just that. Their first encounter started out innocently enough, but soon things got steamy between Terrence and Priyanka. Over the next couple of months, Priyanka learned a lot about Terrence Powers.

"Just a brother trying to get by while studying police foundations at Algonquin College," Terrence said to Priyanka, when she asked about his future plans. Only twenty three years old, Terrence Powers moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Kingston, Jamaica, a couple of years ago. The tall, handsome brother was still getting his bearings around the Canadian Capital. Luckily, Priyanka Chuttani didn't mind helping a brother out...

"If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call me," Priyanka said to Terrence, a few weeks after they met. At the time, Priyanka was starting to get steamy thoughts in her lovely head whenever she thought of the handsome Jamaican brother. Lots of Indian women in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, mainly dealt with Indian men or white males, but Priyanka was starting to awaken to the allure and mystery of Black men, thanks to her erotically charged friendship with Terrence Powers.

"I'll hold you onto that, my lovely friend," Terrence said to Priyanka, and then he chuckled softly. Whenever she heard his deep, masculine voice, Priyanka started to get hot in all kinds of places, as they say. As time went on, the bored Indian-Canadian housewife and mother began to look forward to her conversations with the handsome, outgoing and friendly young Jamaican student. Unfortunately, Terrence had a girlfriend, a big-booty Jamaican chick named Anne Junie Anderson, whom he couldn't shut up about, to Priyanka's everlasting chagrin.

"I'm so sorry that bitch Anne Junie left you for a white guy," Priyanka Chuttani said to Terrence Powers, the day he called her and informed her that his relationship with a certain big-booty Jamaican hussy was over. Knowing that Terrence lived off of Prince Albert Street, a few minutes away from her place, Priyanka drove there to go 'comfort' him. When he greeted her at the door, his eyes red from crying, Priyanka smiled at Terrence and hugged him fiercely.

"You were right after her all along," Terrence said, and Priyanka gently stroked his handsome face, and looked into his eyes. The young Jamaican sniffed, and then paused. Priyanka smiled faintly, and leaned closer. Terrence slowly put his muscular arms around her, and pressed his full lips against hers. Just like that, Priyanka and Terrence shared their first kiss, and then began making love...

"Make love to me," Priyanka whispered as Terrence laid her on his living room couch, and Terrence was happy to oblige. After Priyanka undressed, revealing her curvy, brown-skinned body, Terrence looked at her, mesmerized. Such a gorgeous woman, Terrence thought, admiring Priyanka's full breasts, her wide hips, her slightly rounded belly, those thick thighs, and last but definitely not least, her big and round ass. Only a fool would ignore such a woman, Terrence mused.

"I'll take care of you," Terrence replied, and he kissed Priyanka's lips, and then kissed her throat, and neck, and fastened his lips to her breasts. Priyanka sighed happily as Terrence's hand slid between her thick thighs, and he began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Leaning back on the couch, Priyanka closed her eyes and relaxed as Terrence pleasured her.

"Oh, handsome, I know you will," Priyanka cooed softly. When Terrence spread her thighs and buried his face between her legs, Priyanka opened her eyes, and smiled. Nodding at Terrence, Priyanka licked her lips as the handsome Jamaican brother began feasting on her pussy. Moaning deeply while rubbing her breasts together, Priyanka savored Terrence's sweet lovemaking as he ravished her like only he could...

"You are something else," Terrence said, as Priyanka climbed on top of him, a little while later. The feisty Indian housewife smiled at him and grabbed his dick, stroking it gently. Priyanka looked down at Terrence's crotch, marveling as his dick lengthened and hardened in her hands. Terrence held his breath as Priyanka winked at him, then took his dick into her mouth.

"You got no idea," Priyanka paused to say, and then she sucked Terrence's dick with gusto, causing him to wince and groan. Terrence sighed happily as Priyanka went down on him, getting harder than a piston in no time. Priyanka looked up at Terrence, watching her oral skills drive him absolutely nuts...pun intended. The brother was completely at her power, and she knew it. When Terrence came, Priyanka licked him dry, savoring the taste of his cum. Yummy, potent, hot and salty, so unlike that of her erstwhile hubby Sandeep's.

"Come here gorgeous," Terrence said, as he put Priyanka on all fours, and showed her what he was made of. Priyanka hissed, grinding her big brown ass against Terry's groin. The brother gripped her hips and smacked her big ass as he thrust into her. Without a care, Terrence began to fuck her roughly, and Priyanka's passionate screams filled his apartment. For hours they went at it, fucking and sucking over every inch of the apartment until all strength left their nude, sweaty bodies...

"Thank you for making me feel alive," Priyanka Chuttani said to Terrence Powers, a couple of hours later, as they lay side by side on his living room carpet. Terrence smiled and gently touched Priyanka's face, and she smiled and kissed him on the lips. For the first time in almost three decades of marriage, Priyanka stepped out on her husband Sandeep Chuttani and didn't feel guilt or shame, just a profound sense of satisfaction.

"We both needed this, Priyanka, just two people who need each other, that's all," Terrence replied, and Priyanka smiled, and he gave her hand a firm squeeze. Priyanka smiled at him and nodded, then sighed happily. As she rose, and headed for the washroom, she could feel Terrence's eyes on her. Shaking her ass at him, Priyanka smiled and blew him a kiss.

"We're going to be seeing a lot more of each other from now on, discretely of course," Priyanka Chuttani replied, right before slamming the washroom door. Terrence Powers smiled and stroked his goateed chin. Priyanka Chuttani was definitely not what he was expecting. Outwardly conservative and traditional, the Indian housewife was passionate, freaky and absolutely fearless. Exactly what Terrence needed to get over his ex-girlfriend Anne Junie Anderson. Let the good times roll, Terrence thought with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Priyanka Chuttani of Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds