• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slap Right: A Tender Romance

Slap Right: A Tender Romance

This is a story written at the request of ArtsyA. I hope she, and all of the rest of you, enjoy it.

*****

Welcome to Tender TM

The app where you don't just swipe right, you slap right.

Create a new account?

Aria hesitated slightly before confirming. Did she really want to see what was on the other side of this rabbits hole? The slight wetness between her thighs told her that yes, she definitely did.

Name: Aria Sumner

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Looking for: Male

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 105 lb

Hair: Reddish-Brown

Eyes: Green

Appearance: 34B, long legs, loves to wear short skirts

Dom/Sub/Switch: Sub

About me: I'm a good girl, but feisty at times. Don't be afraid to put me in my place. I like tall muscular men who are ready to take charge and show me what they want.

Was that the right amount of information? Too much? Not enough? Only time would tell. She hit the continue button at the bottom of the screen.

WARNING!

We take no responsibility for the outcomes of your dates. Your experiences are your own. You should always start a date in a public location with plenty of people around prior to moving to more intimate areas.

The big red box popped up, and made Aria's pussy tingle more. The idea of a stranger controlling her, dominating her, taking her over the edge of passion made her almost collapse on the sidewalk.

She accepted the warning and the app started searching for likely matches near her.

The first couple were no good. Forty-five? Age may just be a number, but that was her father's number. Just eww. The second one gave off a creepy vibe from the start. The third one looked promising, swipe right, then she saw him.

Frederick Upton. 22 years old, 6'4" 175 lbs. Stationed at the local military base. Her knees went weak and she held onto the closest lamppost for support. She swiped right as hard as she could.

***

Cute. Cute. Damn she's hot. None of them were going to be right though.

Rick went through his Tender app. He hadn't really had any luck with it yet. Most of the girls he met weren't really into the scene. They wanted a strong guy, but once they started to feel weak, they called it off. It was frustrating.

Hello! Aria Sumner. He read her profile. It didn't really sound much different than the others. Except he could tell she wasn't trying as hard. Maybe this could work. And if not, he'd have a pleasant evening with a gorgeous young woman. SLAP!

***

Aria got the notification. There was a match! "Please, oh please," she muttered to herself as she opened the app.

There was his name, "Frederick Upton". She smiled and read his message:

Good day.

Hi! Hru?

I'll be better when you use full sentences.

Oh. Sorry.

I expect my partners to be articulate and well mannered.

I understand.

Good. You will meet me at the Emerson hotel restaurant at 1800. You will wear a short black skirt, and a tight top. Your heels will be at least 3".

Yes, sir.

If you are not there by 1815, I will leave.

Yes, sir.

Until then, farewell.

She saw his avatar turn to sleep mode, and logged out herself. Smiling, she worked hard to keep from skipping down the street towards her home. She scattered her clothes on the way to the shower, turned on the water and got herself mentally prepared.

When the water started to cool, she wrapped a towel around her body and went to her room. Short black skirt and a tight top? She went through her drawers and found the perfect outfit. The pleated skirt would look presentable from the front, but it was short enough that she'd have to be careful if she bent over. The top hugged her curves exactly and had sequined hearts randomly placed. There was no room for a bra underneath, but she didn't expect that to be a problem.

High heels? She didn't have a lot that were at least three inches, so she picked the bright red pair that she had bought last year for her sexy demon Halloween costume.

She rummaged through her underwear drawer and came up with a thong that matched the shoes nicely. She smiled, realizing there was a possibility that she would be seen in just those in a few hours.

Laying it all out on her bed, she dropped her towel and proceeded to prepare her face and hair for a night out. She picked an eye shadow that made her green eyes look like emeralds, and brushed her hair out straight. "Something to hold onto," she thought, mischievously.

Looking at her clock, she realized that it was almost time to go. She wrote a few words on a slip of paper, shoved it into her clutch purse with some emergency funds, then slipped on her outfit.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't think of a time that she had felt this sexy. She blew herself a kiss, then called for an uber.

The ride over was uneventful. She looked at the short conversation from before, trying to see if she could learn any more about Frederick. Nothing really, but his simple commands and forcefulness were making her panties wet again. She was tempted to slip them off and put them in her purse, but the driver kept looking at her through the rear view mirror.

She arrived at the hotel at two minutes before six. It wasn't difficult to spot the handsome man sitting upright at the table for two. He too, was dressed in all black, the candle on the table reflecting mysteriously off of his face.

***

The young woman in the doorway looked confident. He watched as her gaze wandered around the room and locked onto his eyes. She walked over. He rose, and she sat in the chair across from him. Opening her purse, she slid a small piece of paper across the table.

One eyebrow cocked, he picked it up and looked at the words on it. "My safeword is dandelion." He folded the paper carefully and placed it in his lapel pocket, then sat back down.

"You must be Aria." He kept his voice flat, but inside he was excited. She was exactly the sort of girl he had been looking for. Not some love doll that would just lie there, but someone he could bend to his will without breaking them.

The girl smiled sweetly and nodded. "And you must be Frederick."

He shook his head. "No. I am Sir. Do you understand?"

She nodded, abashed. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good. Now, do you have any food restrictions? Allergies or anything?" Aria shook her head. "Very well." Frederick called over the waiter and ordered for them; prime rib, rare for him and lobster thermidor for her along with matching wines for each.

Once the waiter had moved away, he began asking her about herself. She told him that she had just graduated from a local high school earlier that year and was looking forward to art school in the fall. There had been a couple high school boyfriends - no she wasn't a virgin - but no one significant in her life currently. She had always liked giving up control. It felt liberating to her, but the couple times she had tried it before, the guys weren't sure what to do.

Frederick nodded at that. It was a tough position to be a good dom. It was like catching an egg. You had to go with the trajectory. Not hard enough, you lose them as they slip out of your grasp, too hard and they shatter in your hands. He had seen both before.

In return, he explained that he was a foreign officer, stationed at the local barracks for the next two years. He had been through all of the basic training, and come out stronger on the other side. He was looking for a woman that knew what she wanted, was willing to fight for it, and enjoyed the fight. "If that's not you, please go collect your dandelions."

Aria smiled, and sat demurely in her seat, looking at him with an air of defiance as the waiter placed their meals in front of them.

***

They ate their meal in a pleasant silence, enjoying each others company. The lobster was amazing. The wine, crisp and refreshing. Sir was a commanding presence in the room, even in silence, and Aria kept opening and shutting her legs, hoping the cool breeze would ease the heat she was feeling in her groin.

When they had each finished their second glass of wine, Sir motioned for the waiter. "Please box the rest of these up and have them delivered to my room at oh one hundred."

"Very good, sir." The waiter gave a half bow and presented the check. Sir signed it, sharp and angular, then stood and moved behind Aria. He graciously pulled her seat out, and offered her his arm.

She rested her arm softly on his, and he led her to the elevators. The doors opened as he pressed the up button, and he escorted her inside. She noticed that he pressed the number for one of the floors with suites only, then the doors shut again.

The ride up seemed to take forever. Sir stood close next to Aria, and let his hand wander up under her skirt. She wiggled a little in anticipation and excitement, and he responded with a sharp swat against her cheek.

She stood completely still, and he continued the exploration of her backside, his finger tracing her thong. She closed her eyes and clenched her muscles, not wanting to move again.

After an eternity of this torment, the bell announced that they had reached the proper floor. Sir stepped out, and guided her to a corner suite. He slid the key card, and opened the door. The view was breathtaking. Floor to ceiling windows on both outer walls provided a view of the lake and the surrounding skyline. She walked, trancelike, towards the window wanting to see if she could see her neighborhood and possibly her house on the other side of the lake.

She was gazing out over the water, when two firm hands grabbed her around the waist and threw her onto the king sized bed.

***

Frederick shut the door softly, then turned. She hadn't stayed where he had left her.

Striding swiftly across the floor, he grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed. She landed, face down with her ass in the air. He quickly planted two firm smacks on her cheeks.

"Did I tell you to look out the window slut?" He didn't raise his voice. He didn't need to.

"No sir," the response was muffled by the mattress.

"You are to do everything I say, and only what I say. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir." The same soft voice came from the bed.

He was about to sit down to take off his shoes, when he saw her ass wiggling in front of him, mocking him.

He had his belt off in the two strides it took to get to her teasing rear. Grabbing her skirt and flinging it up, he revealed the red thong he had been caressing on the ride up.

"Snap!" He let the belt whip across her right cheek, then on the backswing he marked her left. He could hear her moans even though she was trying to stifle them with the comforter. He repeated the motion four more times, and with each pass, her moans became louder and turned into squeals of pleasure.

"Your name's Aria? Then sing for me." He raised the belt one more time, and smacked her down the middle of her crease.

***

She screamed as the belt came down. She knew she was going to have bruises in the morning, but it was worth it. God, it was worth it.

She felt him pull her thong down, and she was slightly surprised they hadn't just disintegrated from all of her heat and moisture. The cool air on her exposed backside, still hot from the spanking was a sensation that she loved.

She felt something penetrating her, then as he twisted his hand, she realized it was his middle finger, probing deep into her canal. She bit her lip to keep from moaning as first the one finger, then two, and three, slowly worked their way in, spreading her opening to Sir.

Just as quickly as it had started, he pulled his fingers out, and slapped her rear with his wet hand. The sounds she had been keeping in escaped, and he caressed her.

"As beautiful as a songbird," he announced, then grabbed her by the hair and forced her to stand up again. She could feel her juices dripping down her leg as she stood facing him.

She stood straight as he approached her, stopping just inside her comfort zone. Clenching her hands into fists, she stared into his eyes as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

***

He took his time, unbuttoning each one with care. He slid his finger down her skin, reaching the next button and proceeding in the same way. He felt her shudder when his light touch went between her breasts and again when he was stroking her belly.

Finally, he released the last fastener and the shirt lay loose against her skin. He slid his hands under the shirt and around to her waist, his thumbs pressing gently into her stomach.

Moving his thumbs in small circles, he inched up her sides. The hitch in her breathing let him know when his fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot and he delighted in staying there just a moment longer before moving on.

His hands explored her rib cage while his thumbs reached her hard nipples, alternating between rubbing, rolling, and completely ignoring the sensitive tips. He leant forward and kissed her, and she responded eagerly with her tongue.

He slid his arms up to her shoulders and guided her sleeves down her arms. His mouth still pressed against hers, he folded the shirt up behind her and placed it on the nightstand.

Running his hand back down her front, he reached the waistband of her skirt. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her ass, which clenched in anticipation of more abuse.

Instead, he slipped his hands inside and pushed the skirt down over her hips until gravity dropped it to the ground.

***

She continued to kiss him, aware that she was now completely bare except for her heels. She lifted one foot, then the other, and stepped out of the skirt. Once again, she felt his hands on her body, exploring her most intimate locations.

Her body desired his, demanded his, yet he refused to rush. It was torture just standing there, body flushed, while he stimulated every nerve in her body.

It was a painful relief when he stopped being gentle and slapped her tits hard. He groped her, squeezed her, twisted her nipples until the pain was unbearable. Yet she wanted more.

He pulled away from her mouth and growled, "You're making me hot bitch. Kneel."

She did as he ordered, and he unzipped his pants, letting his erection spring free. She looked up at him and reached out slowly to stroke his member, wanting a sign from him that she was doing right.

Instead, he stood there, staring back at her while she began to stroke his length. Her fingers barely overlapped as she wrapped them around his girth, and, when she took a brief look, she estimated that another half hand width extended past her hand on the downstroke.

She leaned forward and began to test the tip with her tongue. When he didn't respond negatively, she started rolling her tongue around it, slipping more into her mouth.

***

She had talent. He could tell that immediately. As she slid his cock into her mouth, he was barely able to stifle his own groan. It wouldn't do to let her think she had any control.

He pressed his hand on the back of her head, and began to thrust himself deeper into her throat. He kept his eyes locked on hers, and the look of desire mixed with fear drove him closer to the edge.

He began thrusting harder, hitting the back of her throat with his shaft, pressing her face against his pants.

It didn't take long for him to cum. He sent the first load down her throats before pulling her head back and letting the rest coat her face and chest.

***

She looked up at him pleased, his cum coating her tongue, face and chest. She had given him pleasure.

His hand was still locked in her hair, pulling her back, when she felt his other hand slap her across the face. He twisted her hair harder, and slapped her again. Tears welled up in her eyes, wondering what she had done wrong.

"You made me lose control, slut. You made me cum all over your beautiful body before I wanted to. You are too fucking hot. Now I need to show you what happens to hot little sluts like you."

His words caused another rush of heat to her pussy. He pulled her up by the hair, and threw her across the bed. She heard fumbling for a moment, then felt the heat of his naked body pressed against her back. He was hard again already?!!

"You need to learn how to lose all control to me," he whispered In her ear. As he continued to whisper, calling her names, making her wetter with every syllable, He rubbed his shaft up and down her asscrack, letting her feel the heat from his loin, going lower with each pass. She spread her legs wide as he pressed into her junction.

He slid effortlessly into her pussy and her body clenched as the orgasm that had been building all day wrapped itself around his cock and exploded out of her.

He fucked her through her orgasm, extending it with each thrust. She could feel him hitting her cervix and she cried out.

Cautiously, she slipped a hand beneath her and started rubbing her clit. He didn't seem to notice, or at least not care, so she continued rubbing and pinching it.

Finally, finally, her body stopped clenching and bucking as the grand mal orgasm passed through her body, but he continued to bury himself in her, calling her names, telling her what she was to him.

A second and third orgasm ripped through her body as he continued, and she tightened her legs around his hips, wanting to keep him as deep in her as possible.

***

His second orgasm was imminent. He scratched and grabbed her as he pounded harder and faster into her cunt. He knew she had cum several times, her screams of pleasure probably woke up everyone else on the floor.

He couldn't wait any longer and he erupted into her eager hole, filling her womb with his seed. He kept thrusting until the last echo faded away.

He pulled out, watching his cum slip out after him. He looked at Aria and realized she had passed out. He smiled and gathered her up in his arms, rotating her so her head was on the pillow, then placed the covers over her.

He went and took a shower, then came back. He heard a knock at the door, and answered it in his bathrobe, collecting the remainders of their dinner. He tipped the deliverer well, then reheated her meal on the suite's stove.

He woke her gently, and encouraged her to eat some of the food. When she was satiated, she laid back down. He cleaned up a little, then crawled into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her. She murmured in her sleep, and moved closer to him.

***

She woke with his arms still around her. She smiled as he placed a light kiss on the back of her head.

"If you're ready, we can go down and get some breakfast, then I can drive you home."

Aria turned around in Sir's arms, and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She wrapped her body around his, and whispered, "I'll never be ready."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slap Right: A Tender Romance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds