• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Following His Orders

Following His Orders

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. The story is much more on the "reluctance" side of the category as opposed to the "non-consent" side.

*****

Hi, my name is Brooke. I'm 26 and have been a school marching band director for several years. This fall I began working at a new high school in the area and tried very hard to make the program successful from the start. The students were eager to learn and the community was very supportive. It seemed to be a great place to build a career.

What got me all hot and bothered though was my assistant director. He was a little older and more experienced than me but handsome, sweet, and easy to work with. As the assistant, he always acknowledged that I was the one in charge and he took orders from me without complaint. We became friends rather quickly but I think both of us wanted more. I would often catch him staring at my breasts during rehearsal or admiring my ass as I walked. Every now and then I'd tease him by swaying my hips more while wearing a tight skirt or letting him have a good view of my breasts down a loose top.

I have to admit, I am pretty hot. Rather short, but with long wild dark hair that went half way down my back, beautiful full breasts, and a curvy rear. I also loved wearing black-rimmed glasses, which my assistant said gave me the perfect "hot teacher" look.

One day during an evening practice, the two of us were standing high up on the podium overlooking the field. I was running rehearsal with my scores and charts on the railing in front of me. He was sitting behind me pretending to assist. In reality he was fucking me in his mind, something he loved doing. I enjoyed the attention though and liked to tease him now and then. That's why I had worn my really short shorts today. They were black with white trim and hugged my curves nicely. The bottom of the shorts had a loose fit, so sitting behind me allowed him to see right up my shorts and catch a glimpse of my white satin panties that fit tighter and tended to ride up my ass.

Today he was not only getting a good look, but he had been holding his camera discretely between my legs and was taking pictures. I smiled to myself when I noticed. Wanting to tease him, I spread my legs a little to give him a good angle to work with. He took picture after picture up my shorts, my panties riding up just enough to tease him with the curves of my bare ass showing.

Going through the rest of rehearsal knowing that he was taking pictures of me was really turning me on, especially since I had to pretend that nothing unusual was happening. When the rehearsal was over and everyone was leaving the field, I felt him move directly behind me and place his hands on my hips.

"Don't move," he said pressing his cock up against my ass. Even through my shorts and his pants I could feel how hard he was. It surprised me because we would flirt all the time but neither of us ever actually made a pass at the other. Plus, I was the one who was always in charge. It was the first time he had ever ordered me to do anything, and I found his assertiveness very exciting. I didn't dare move, breathing in nervous anticipation as we waited for everyone to leave. The wait seemed to take forever, and my mind raced with thoughts of what he was planning to do with me.

Finally, the field cleared and he wasted no time. Whipping me around, he pulled me closer. His lips gently brushed mine as I felt his hands on my round little ass, pulling my mound against his cock. My pussy tingled inside my panties as held me assertively.

"Ohgod," I whispered to myself as we started making out. He was turning me on so much. Months of sexual tension had built up between us that was now about to be released. "Honey," my voice trembled.

"Shhh," he whispered, sliding his hands into the waistband of my shorts and then my white satin panties, he grabbed my bare ass firmly. He was playing a game with my hormones, and my urge to resist was weakening.

As we kissed each other aggressively, he glided my shorts and panties over the curves of my ass, tucking the waistband under my ass cheeks as I felt the cool breeze on my naked rear. I sighed nervously as we kissed thinking to myself, "how far do I let him go?" Before I could decide, he glided one hand around my hip and between my legs, keeping his other hand firmly on my ass. My inner voice was telling me to just go with it, so I put my arms around him and didn't resist as his gentle touch began to explore my most sensitive places.

"Um!" I jumped in mid-kiss as his soft hand made contact with my trembling pussy. His experienced hand quickly found my clitoris, my most sensitive spot, and gently stroked it over and over until my world began to crumble.

"Honey..." I whimpered, struggling for every word, "please...don't do this to me..." Mygod I was so turned on. "We're outside. Someone will see us."

"Shhh," he whispered softly into my ear. "No one is around. We both want this Brooke, and I'm going to give it to you."

"Ohgod..." my voice trembled and my entire body shivered. Just hearing his words made my pussy drench itself. My assistant was telling ME what to do.

I didn't get time to think because he suddenly spun me around facing away from him. Out of reflex, I grabbed the rail of the podium to brace myself for what was coming next.

"Now Brooke, its time for you to take orders from me. Take off your shirt," he ordered, giving my ass a hard slap. (SMACK)

"Oh!" I yelped at suddenly being spanked. I glared at him over my shoulder. The feminist in me resented being treated submissively, but I discovered it also REALLY turned me on to be ordered by my own assistant, so I did what I was told.

Crossing my arms at my waist I pulled my blue t-shirt off over my head and tossed it aside, my white satin bra perfectly holding my large firm breasts in place.

(SMACK) I yelped again as another slap came down hard on my ass. "Now the bra."

I glanced back over my shoulder at him with a pleading look. He wasn't going to make me do this outdoors, was he?

(SMACK) "Ow!" I yiped as my hesitation earned me another slap on my ass. It was so degrading being bent over and spanked out in the open. No one was around as far as I knew. Being outside though, high up on the podium, taking off my clothes, and having my ass spanked was such a huge turn on. Its something I would never have considered doing, and so being bent over and forced to do it was insanely hot.

(SMACK) "Ow!" He pulled my long dark hair, forcing me upright as he spanked my ass again. "Now Brooke."

"Okay, okay!" I reached back and unhooked my bra, pulling the straps off my shoulders and covering my breasts with my arms as I tossed my bra to him. He loosened his grip on my hair, flinging it over my face and forced me to bend over again. I had to let go of my breasts to grip the railing for balance. I whipped my hair back, shooting him a glare over my shoulder, my breasts now exposed to the world.

Suddenly, he gripped the sides of my shorts and panties, and in one quick motion, stripped me completely of my remaining clothes.

I yelped as I felt the sudden breeze on my naked pussy. Before I could protest he spanked me again, really hard this time.

(SMACK) "OW!"

"Spread your legs wider Brooke," he ordered me.

My ass was stinging but my pussy was so wet from being told what to do. It was so hot. He was in charge, and here I was naked and spreading my legs for him as he spanked my ass.

(SMACK) "OW!"

"Bend over more."

I whimpered as I leaned onto the railing, my firm mounds giving in to gravity. For my petite size, I had very full breasts, and being forced to bend into this position caused them to hang beautifully like udders that needed to be milked.

I heard him moving behind me and waited nervously for what I knew was coming, every part of me completely exposed, ready for my assistant to take me.

When his hard cock brushed against my bare pussy, it caused me to jump in reflex. Ohgod, this was it. I braced myself as I prepared to be defiled. Instead of thrusting in though, he pushed very slightly, allowing his cock to part my labia just a little. That bastard was teasing me.

My pussy was quivering as the head of his cock toyed with me, pulling back slightly and then pressing between my pussy lips again.

"Honey..." I pouted, "...we...shouldn't...be doing this. Someone might...see us."

Just then my pussy flooded, lubricating my most intimate areas. Dammit, my pussy was giving his cock an open invitation to violate me. Aware that my body was his for the taking, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly began to push.

"Um!" I bit my bottom lip as I felt the walls of my pussy open to allow his cock to glide inside me. He took his time, making sure I felt every inch of his invasion. My pussy muscles tensed around the head of his cock and caressed it, drawing it further inside me. I tried not to whimper each time he violated me deeper, but I couldn't help myself. I felt every inch, and my body tingled all over each time his cock slid further inside my warm wet pussy.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I thought to myself through the haze of pleasure, "I can't let this happen." I was fighting a losing battle though and made no effort to stop him. He was turning me on so much and I wanted him inside me. I started moving my hips in tiny thrusts encouraging him to invade me further. I could feel my pussy muscles loosen, allowing his cock deeper access.

"Ohgod," I sighed as my tiny pussy was stretched by his huge cock, lubricating itself to make it easier for him to tunnel into my tight little pussy. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. I knew I could get in so much trouble if we were discovered. But worst of all, I knew I was fertile.

When his cock head pressed up against my cervix a bolt of excitement rocked my body, pulling another gasp from me. His cock was threatening me right at my fertile womb and his hips pushed up against my ass. What was I letting him do to me? I had to stop this before it went any further.

I looked back over my shoulder at him, pleading with my eyes. "Muffin, don't come inside me," I said. "I'm fertile right now and I don't have any protectionuuuuhhhhh!" I felt his cock twitch deep inside me and my body shook. The thought of him getting me pregnant was making us both extremely horny!

"Dammit it's too late," I thought to myself as we gasped in pleasure together. "This feels too wonderful to stop. Ohgod, he's going to impregnate me."

There was nothing like feeling my assistant's hard shaft inside me. I had never had anything penetrate me that deep before. His cock head was right at my womb opening, threatening to fertilize me with every twitch. My mind was screaming at me to stop this from happening, but I couldn't make myself do it. All I wanted to do is give this man my pussy and have him fuck me into oblivion.

"Ohgod..." I surrendered my body to him, spreading my legs wider and allowing this man to defile me.

I felt his cock begin to slide in and out of my pussy in long full strokes. His soft hands began exploring every inch of my body.

"Ohmygod..." I sighed, my body tingling all over as he touched me wherever he wanted. His hands made contact with my overly sensitive nipples, drawing down on them gently as if milking them, all while his cock pumped my pussy over and over again. I imagined what it would feel like to have my breasts full of milk while he squeezed my sensitive nipples, forcing me to lactate for him while he came inside my pussy.

"Ah!" I cried out as my pussy muscles tightened around his cock. Ohgod I'm going to come. His thrusts plowed into my body over and over, and my pussy muscles held his cock tightly inside my moist depths.

Every stroke of his huge shaft glided back and forth across my g-spot, causing my entire body to twitch in unbearable pleasure. I cried out as jolts of wonderful agony rocked me to my core. Then I felt him reach down to touch my erect clitoris.

"Ohgod! OHGOD! YES!!" I cried out as his expert hand manipulated my swollen clit. I was crying in an overload of pleasure as my assistant ravaged me, and he knew EXACTLY how to touch a woman.

"UHHH!! OHGOD!!" I was gasping for air and hanging on for dear life as he rammed his cock inside me, squeezing my nipples with one hand and torturing my erect clit with the other. My pussy began contractions around his cock and held it deep inside up against my womb entrance.

"Ohgod! This is it! He's going to impregnate me!"

Orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I felt my entire body lock in tension, and my pussy began to squirt with each contraction.

"OOOHHHHGGGOOODDD!!" I yelled as my body took over and milked his cock. The suction sent him over the edge and I felt him unload deep inside me. His cock throbbed, impregnating my fertile pussy with each of his releases. With every pulse of his cock my pussy grabbed it tighter trying to pull more out of him as liquid gushed from my own depths.

He growled as the sensations overtook him, and I loved that my pussy could give him that much pleasure. The warm sensations in my womb were amazing as he filled me completely with everything he had. I began rolling my hips trying to pull every last remnant of pleasure out of his cock.

Finally I began to catch my breath, resting my head on the railing of the podium in complete exhaustion, my hair tussled, my ass stinging, and my pussy defiled.

I was a hot mess.

We both moaned as he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy. "What the fuck did we just do?" I thought to myself. "Ohgod he came inside my pussy!"

I barely had time to catch my breath before I felt him grab my hair and push me to the floor of the podium. I realized he wasn't finished giving me orders.

"Spread your legs wide, Brooke."

His tone told me that it wasn't a request. Without saying anything, I leaned back against the corner of the podium and spread my legs as wide as they would go, resting my feet on the bars of the railing, my pussy completely exposed to him. It was so humiliating and extremely hot at the same time. What was he doing to me? I was supposed to be in charge. He was my assistant. I was supposed to be telling HIM what to do, and here he was ordering me like I was his sexual servant. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Now make yourself come," he ordered.

Looking up at him in total submission, I moved my right hand to my clit and began stroking it in tiny circular motions.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck..." I laid my head back as I rubbed my oversensitive clit. My left hand instinctively began caressing my breasts and pinching my erect nipples as I lost all sense of shame and accepted my humiliation.

I was so far gone in pleasure that I barely noticed he had picked up his camera and was taking pictures of me masturbating in front of him.

"Ooohhhhhh...what are you doing to me?" I said breathlessly as my hips began pumping back and forth on their own. "What are you turning me into?"

"Look at the camera Brooke," I said between pictures. "Tell me how much you enjoy being used like this."

"Ohgod..." I began rubbing my clit faster as I opened my eyes and looked directly at his camera. My emotional walls crashed down all around me. It was time for complete honesty. "I love this..." I admitted, surrendering my body completely to him. "I want you to use me...own meeeee OH FUCK! Degrade me whenever you waaaaAAANT! OH FUCK!!"

My entire body began to shudder as my hand went into overdrive on my clit. My pussy began to squirt again as my entire body locked in tension. I came so hard I couldn't do anything except scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" I threw my head back and held on for dear life as orgasm took me.

"Don't stop Brooke," I heard his voice between clicks of his camera. "Make yourself come again."

"OHGOD!! NO PLEASE!! I CAN'T!!" My hand was wanking my clit so fast it looked blurry. "LET ME STOP PLEASE!!"

"No Brooke," he ordered me, "you have to come again."

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAHHHHH!!" My body shook uncontrollably and my eyes welled up with tears as my hips bucked violently. I screamed over and over again as a series of orgasms, one after another, destroyed me. The euphoric release of unbelievable pleasure I felt as liquid gushed from my tortured pussy was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I didn't even know my body could do that.

"Well done Brooke," his voice barely registered in my head, "you can stop now."

With a huge gasp I collapsed, completely exhausted, my breasts heaving as I tried to catch my breath. He took one final shot with his camera and placed it in his bag. I wondered nervously about what was going to happen to those pictures. Pushing my tussled hair back, I looked up at my assistant in complete obedience. The man who had just fucked and degraded me leaned over to gently place his hand under my chin and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"See you tomorrow," he said as if nothing had happened. Casually descending the stairs, my assistant left me collapsed on the podium completely naked, my clothes strewn around me, my pussy defiled, and my submission complete.

Several months have passed since that day and there have been a few interesting developments in my life. Thankfully, I didn't get pregnant after all, and the professional relationship between my assistant and I hasn't really changed. I'm still in charge and my assistant takes orders from me in the classroom without complaint.

What is different now is that my assistant sexually owns me. Any time the two of us are alone together, he can order me to do anything he wants, and I have to follow his orders. The pictures he took of me are his insurance that I will do everything he says. In truth, the pictures never mattered anyway, and he's taken many more of me since. I actually WANT him to own and use my body. The past few months have been filled with the most erotic and sexually satisfying experiences of my life.

I've sat through staff meetings with a vibrator in my pussy. I've masturbated for him while lying on my desk. I've been bent over and spanked while talking on the phone. I've been fucked in the pussy before school and in the ass after school. I've stripped for his camera more times than I can count.

His favorite thing to make me do though happens every day during the lunch break when we both go into my office, I get on my knees, and give him the most amazing blowjobs. Sometimes he even ties my hands behind my back so I have to make him come just using my mouth.

Is he degrading me? Maybe. Am I enjoying it? Definitely. I don't know exactly what kind of a relationship this is, I just know I'm having a wonderful time. I love that my assistant owns me.

I'm just following his orders.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Following His Orders

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds