• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Imperfect Couple Ch. 05

An Imperfect Couple Ch. 05

12

[This is chapter five in the series, An Imperfect Couple. It would be best if you read chapters one through four in the series before this one so you can get the backstory for this chapter. This is a romance and not a sex story, although the sexual tension and attraction between the two is quite evident and clearly building. But for those who have been patient, I think this chapter will make you happy. Please enjoy this story, and feel free to offer any feedback you think is appropriate. A writer always loves feedback from his reader.]

*

"Is this what It means to invite you over for a nightcap?" My question seemed to catch her by surprise. She paused and then matched my wide grin.

"Ah, but you didn't invite me over. I crashed your party."

"And yet it wasn't a party until you came over."

"So, this is a party?"

"I certainly hope so." And we kissed passionately again.

"I thought you didn't do one night stands," I reminded her. I grinned even wider. And her response was perfect.

"I don't think this will be for one night." And she grasped my hard cock and led me into my room. I am not even sure if we closed the glass door behind us to keep the bugs out. Trying not to run, I made sure to follow her to my bed. I turned her and kissed her and then lifted her face to look deeply into her eyes.

"Rachael, are you sure this is what you want?" As much as I longed to make slow and passionate love with her, I found I was petrified to taking advantage of such a delicate creature on such a perfect evening.

"I am as sure of this as I have ever been sure of anything in my life." Her eyes began to show tears again, and I wanted to hold her so badly. But I stood still because I was sure she wasn't finished speaking. After several seconds, she continued.

"But I have to confess that I am scared to death. I am not afraid of having sex with you. I am afraid that what I have been told for so many years might actually be true. I am afraid that I am terrible in bed." Now the tears were flowing down her cheeks. "Rick, I don't even know if I can have an orgasm. It has been so many years since I have cum, so many disappointments and emotional storms. I can't promise that my performance will be any good." Now she was sobbing. It was clear that her emotional and psychological abuse at the hands of her now dead husband was quite powerful, and was still very much in effect. For just a second. I found myself hating a dead man. I gently held her face and kissed her eyes; one, and then the other, and then the first again.

"Rae, please listen to me. This is important." I waited until the tears stopped flowing, and I gently wiped her cheeks with my thumbs. "I am more thrilled than I could ever express that you came over tonight. This means so much to me that I would feel it a privilege if all we did was hold each other until we fall asleep. I want you in my arms tonight, all night, more than anything in the world. Do you understand me?" I waited for several seconds until she silently nodded. "So, this is what we are going to do. We are going to lay on my bed and slide these really nice sheets over our naked bodies. And we are going to snuggle in bed until we fall asleep. And, if you say it is okay, I am going to touch you and caress your soft and wonderful body. We will put off having sex, but we will make love to each others bodies in sweet and gentle ways until sleep takes us. Sometime soon, whether it is now or in the middle of the night or in the morning, or even tomorrow, our bodies will relax enough to respond to each other. And we will have the most wonderful sex of our lives. But for the moment, we will just hold each other. Will that be okay?" As I watched her eyes, the tears started streaming again. She tried to say something but nothing came out. She tried again and still nothing. Before she could try a third time, I placed my index finger over her lips. And then I kissed her again, a long and slow and gentle kiss. And then I gestured towards the bed. As she slid under the sheet and held it up for me to join her, I turned out all the lights but a nightlight in the bathroom. By the soft glow of that light alone, I climbed into the bed next to her. And we lay down on our sides facing each other. I placed my hand on her shoulder, which was slightly exposed. And then I slid my hand up her neck until I held her by the back of the neck. And I pulled her face closer to mine so I could kiss her lips. As I kissed her, I worked my body closer to hers so that we were touching down the length of our bodies in several places. I felt her raise her leg and place it over my body, bringing my hard cock into contact with her wonderful patch of pubic hair. I kissed her lips again, and finally put my arms around her. We must have lain there for ten minutes, our bodies pressed against each other and my dick at the doorway to the center of her being. It was so relaxing and so sensual that we drifted off to a light sleep together.

I woke up sometime later, feeling her boobs pressed against my chest and her pubic mound in gentle contact with my cock, which surprisingly was still hard. I shifted slightly so I could rub my dick through her soft and curly hair, but only slightly, because I didn't want to wake her. She quietly moaned in her sleep and rolled away from me. When she settled, I slid against her, spooning with her, so I could feel our bodies pressed against each other again. I slowly and gently draped my arm over her and cupped her breast for the first time. It was too large for me to completely cover it with one hand, and so soft and wonderful that I gently squeezed it and and played with her nipple, still trying not to wake her. She quietly moaned again, and placed her hand over mine, holding it gently against her breast. I was so turned on that I unconsciously pushed my cock forward until it was nestled between her thighs. And I could feel her moisture. She was so wet that her juices oozed over my hardness as it lay between her outer lips. As I continued barely moving for another minute, my cock easily slid between her lips until just the tip was inside her. And then I stopped, not moving, and just savored the excitement of being inside her for the first time. I gently pulled on her hard nipple, getting another moan from her, this time a little louder. And I stayed in that position for at least ten minutes, actually trying to fall asleep. I wanted to fuck her right then, wanted it more than I had wanted anything in my life, but I surprised myself and just lay there. And I kissed the side of her neck, which had become exposed when her hair shifted as she rolled over. Another moan, and I found I was ready to come right then.

But still I just lay there, enjoying the many sensations I was experiencing. Her body had me so excited, more excited than I believe I had ever been. But I continued to lay motionless, trying to control my breathing.

"So, are you going to fuck me or what?" Her words almost shocked me, clearly showing her to be awake.

"Shit, I thought you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you."

"Well, I wasn't asleep. I have been sleeping alone for so long that I couldn't get to sleep with you next to me. As I lay there, you must have fallen asleep because you didn't move for the longest time, and your breathing was very slow and regular. Then I guess you woke up because your breathing changed. And then you began to touch me. I wasn't sure what to do, so I rolled away from you to avoid being afraid." She paused, and then chuckled quietly. "Then you REALLY began to touch me." We both laughed at that.

"But you were so gentle and loving that I realized my fear was gone. And then I realized that I was so turned on that I was ready to scream. But somehow I seemed paralyzed, like I wanted to see what you would do. And what you did was so wonderful." She was still turned away from me, and we were still spooning, and I was still inside her only about an inch. And I was still so turned on by all this! "When you played with my breast, it was incredibly sexy. And when you pulled on my nipple, I almost screamed. And then when you pushed between my legs, I thought I would die." She paused for a few seconds, then repeated her earlier question.

"So, are you going to fuck me or what?"

"It depends," I replied with a grin on my face and in my voice. "Do you want me to?"

"Hell, yes! If you don't fuck me I will scream until you do, or until the neighbors call the cops." I laughed at that.

"Good thing we don't have any neighbors, isn't it?"

So, I gently thrust my hips forward until I was a couple more inches deeper into her.

"Come on! I said fuck me!" She sounded exasperated, so I did.

She was so wet that I had no trouble pushing all the way into her. I moved in and out a couple more times, and then, without warning, I began to pound her. She screamed in pleasure, and thrust back against me to take me deeper. I may not be a porn star, but I found all seven inches of my cock easily fit inside. And I continued to pound away.

At first, she was making noise each time I bottomed out against her cervix, But after a while the sounds began to diminish until she finally fell silent. So I changed things around.

I slowly pulled out and rolled her over on her back. Positioning myself on top of her, I kissed her with all the warmth and love I felt in my heart for her. And while I was kissing her, I slowly and gently slid back into her warmth and wetness. This forced a quiet moan from her, the first sound in a couple of minutes. So I raised myself on my arms and continued to gently slide in as deeply as I could go, and then pulled out almost all the way. Then I slid gently back inside her. I kept up this slow and gentle, in and out pattern, and lowered myself to kiss her every few strokes. And she began to respond to my soft kisses with moans. Slowly, over several more minutes, I noticed her moans getting louder and her breathing more labored. And then she began returning my kisses with more passion, while lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. It was clear that making love to her in a slow and gentle manner was turning her on more and more. And, of course, it was turning me on, too. I was not sure if the slower motion was doing it, or if our kisses were doing it, or if the knowledge that she was going to cum soon was doing it, but something about all this was really turning me on and getting me very excited. But I was committed to lasting until she had cum at least once. She had admitted that she wasn't sure she could cum because of her past, so I promised myself to give her more pleasure then she had ever known. And our kisses clearly helped things along. Each time our lips touched, her breathing was affected. So I moved my kisses to her throat and the side of her neck and even her ears, to see if this made her experience any better. And when I nuzzled her ear and the neck just below it, she began moaning really loudly. All this was adding to my pleasure, and I began to thrust a little harder. And she added a deep grunt with each stroke. And it seemed that the slow but deep strokes were finally doing it for her. After several minutes of this she was panting now, with grunts and moans becoming so frequent that they were almost constant. Then, without warning, she screeched and froze, arching her back and shaking all over. Her pussy convulsed a number of times, squeezing my cock until it felt smashed. Her tummy showed a rippling movement as her core muscles moved with her orgasm. It was all so erotic that I almost lost my load right there. I slowed my thrustiing slightly, but kept stroking slowly and deeply, and after at least ten seconds of no sound and no breathing, she collapsed flat on the bed and started panting almost desperately.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god," she shouted over and over again. It took another thirty seconds for her to quiet down to soft moans. And by this time, her vaginal muscles had relaxed and released my mashed and mangled dick. I stopped moving, and supported myself on my elbows while I gently kissed all over her face and neck, making sure to include her ears. I wanted her to feel loved and not used, and I took my time showing that.

It must have been a full two minutes before she said anything. And when she did, she pushed me away just far enough to look deeply into my eyes. She was quietly crying, and the tears were streaming down her cheeks and into her hair as she lay on her back smiling at me.

"Oh, Rick," she started, and then was overcome as her crying became sobbing. And she sobbed for another two or three minutes. I said nothing. Since I had not cum yet, I was still hard and inside her even though her secretions had become so copious that I was on the verge of slipping out. But I ignored that and just placed soft kisses all over her face and neck.

After a few minutes she stopped crying, having soaked the pillow beneath her head almost as much as she soaked the sheets beneath her shapely ass. I moved down just a little, and my cock pulled out of her very warm and wet pussy. I heard her quietly moan in what I hoped was disappointment, but I wanted to kiss her nipples so badly. They were large and hard and very dark brown, and they just called to me. By this time, her areolae had contracted into crinkly discs, giving me even more skin to play with. So I spent some time kissing and sucking and nibbling on first one and then the other and then back to the first. I loved her nipples and her breasts. They were so beautiful and so sexy that I simply could not resist spending a lot of time on them.

Soon, she pulled me back up until we were eye to eye again, and she started kissing me. All over my face and neck and ears, just like I had kissed her a few minutes ago. And I loved it. Her kisses were not so much passionate as they were loving, almost as if she were copying my kisses. And she was GOOD! I began moaning uncontrollably when she focused on my ears. They were a hot spot with me, and kissing and licking my ears would always turn me on so much. She obviously picked up on that, and we went at it with increasing passion for several minutes, until I was panting and almost out of control. Then I finally spoke.

"Rae, I have to taste you. May I?" And I waited for her permission.

"You mean, you want to lick me? Down there?" She seemed surprised, so I asked why.

"Well, Jimmie always said that it was disgusting and he refused to do it. I always assumed that it tasted terrible. Are you sure?" I paused and looked into her eyes.

"I would dearly love to taste you, and I am positive that you taste absolutely wonderful. Will you allow me?" She looked at me as if I were crazy, but nodded her permission anyway. And she looked into my eyes as I lifted off her and slid down her sweat-soaked but absolutely wonderful body. As I returned her piercing look, I smiled widely. I absolutely loved going down on my wife before she left me. She didn't seem to like it and was always hesitant to let me, but I still loved it. And I was REALLY looking forward to going down on Rae. Not only was I going to enjoy her taste, especially with all the juices from her orgasm filling her pussy, but I was wondering if I could make her cum again. Yet I really wanted to avoid appearing like her husband, who only pursued his own pleasure and ignored hers. So I gently asked her permission rather than taking command. I figured if this relationship lasted, there was always time to take command. But not tonight.

"Well, if you really want to." Her reply was quite skeptical, but my response was not.

"Oh, I REALLY want to."

"Wait, you can't!" Rae almost sounded like she was in a panic. "Jimmie always said that women were supposed to shave down there because men hated pubic hair. And I haven't shaved." I almost laughed at this, but tried to keep it gentle.

"Rae, Jimmie was part right. Many men and even some women like it when the woman is shaved. The soft, smooth skin is a turn-on to them. Plus it is more sexy to them that the woman's pussy lips are fully on display all the time, and not covered by hair.

"But Jimmie was also part wrong. There are probably a billion men out there who like pubic hair, and some of us LOVE a beautiful muff. Yours is absolutely full and beautiful, and I love the way you have trimmed it. A nice triangle, but within that triangle -- a thick and almost impenetrable jungle. Rae, your bush could not be any more attractive to me than EXACTLY how you have it right now." I was totally sincere and I hoped my words and the tone of voice showed that to her.

"Really? I mean Jimmie always said..." She paused just long enough for me to interrupt her. I climbed back up her body until I could look her straight in the eyes.

"Rae, is Jimmie here?" I waited for an answer, and she finally shook her head no. "Rae, who is here laying on top of your gorgeous naked body?" She looked too tortured to answer, so I did. "Rae, my name is Rick. I have been making love to you for the past hour, and I will be making love to you for maybe another hour. So, whose tastes and desires and opinions matter right now -- Jimmie's or mine?" This time I was going to wait until she answered the question. She took several seconds before she answered. When she did, there was a new confidence in her eyes and in her voice.

"Okay." She took a deep breath and continued. "You are here making love with me and I am so glad for that. And I am so glad that I can apparently meet your tastes and desires. Forgive me for dredging up that old programming."

"Good. And, Rae, please make a note. You had an orgasm. Your biology is functioning just fine. No matter what your programming tells you, that was a crashing orgasm. Did you enjoy it?" I looked deep into her eyes and waited for an answer.

"Oh, god, Rick, that was the best orgasm of my life. I came harder and longer than I think I have ever cum before. You are an amazing lover." More tears.

"No, it was not me or my technique." Well, maybe a little... "It was us making love and your body responding to that. You came hard because you are an amazingly sexy woman. I treated you like you are, and you came like you are. No matter what your programming tells you, it is very clear that you are an amazingly sexy woman. Okay?" I paused for several seconds while I looked her in the eyes. She nodded reluctantly.

"Now, can I get back to tasting you?" I almost chuckled. After a few seconds, she joined me, laughing away her tears.

I worked my way back down her body until my face was inches away from her beautiful bush. At this close range, I could clearly see the thick black tangle of her hair matted with her juices. And her lips peeked out, almost if looking for me. Her outer lips were pretty much the same pink as the rest of her body. And they were thick and juicy from being so turned on. But her inner lips were darker in color and protruded out from her outer lips significantly. My mouth began to water and I had to swallow a couple of times to keep from drooling. I love it when the inner lips were large enough to pull and push and play with using my lips and my tongue. And these looked like they were going to be fun to play with.

I began slowly, starting to my right, not sure what her reaction might be. Clearly, if Jimmie didn't like this or do this very often, and maybe never, she might not know what to expect. I desperately wanted Rae to enjoy this experience, yet I could feel her tense up in anxiety. So I gently kissed and licked her inner thigh for several seconds, and then the creased skin where the inner thigh met her pussy. By this time, she actually moaned in pleasure so I knew I was doing something right. Then I licked and kissed her outer lip, enjoying the size and fullness of the soft tissue. Next, I moved to my left and did the same thing, enjoying the taste of her juices more and more. She was a perfect blend of sweet and tangy, and I simply loved her taste. Even though she had only moaned a few times because of my ministrations, they seemed like genuine expressions of pleasure, so I was encouraged. Then I flattened my tongue to cover as much territory as possible, and I slowly licked her entire pussy. I started almost at her asshole and I licked up to just short of her clit. This pulled a long moan from her. I was getting so turned on by her moans that I unconsciously started humping the sheets with my hard dick. I did another long and slow lick, covering as much of her pussy as I could with my tongue. And this time her moan was not very quiet, so I knew she was getting turned on again. I hoped this meant she would cum again, but I was still cautiously optimistic. But if it were possible, I was determined to bring her to another orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Imperfect Couple Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds