• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Asian Man Ch. 02

Secret Asian Man Ch. 02

"My husband Tom cheated on me with that Filipina chick, Angelica Arroyo, and I think he's serious about her, what am I going to do?" Roseanne Burton-Stanfield sobbed, and the six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Texan woman looked at her best friend Sharon Winston, who was too busy checking her cell phone to pay attention to her. Welcome to my dreary little life, Roseanne thought sadly.

The two of them were sitting inside the food court of the North Park Shopping Center in the City of Dallas, Texas. Roseanne Burton-Stanfield and Sharon Winston were both members of the stiff upper crust of Texan society, having married rather well-off men. Women in such marriages knew that their husbands, being rich and powerful, liked to have their cake and eat it too. It was just part of the deal. For Roseanne, a good Christian woman who took her vows seriously, it was as though the world was ending...

"Roseanne, would you stop whining? Geez, I have an early afternoon appointment with my acupuncturist, so, um, later," Sharon Winston said tersely, and the slender, green-eyed redhead got up, shot Roseanne a dirty look and walked away, clutching her pearls like a haughty, melodramatic bitch. People walking by stared and shook their heads. Roseanne sat there, feeling devastated, both by the evidence that the private investigator showed her, and the fact that her best friend Sharon Winston acted so callously.

Roseanne Burton-Stanfield met Sharon Winston one fine day at the University of Houston in September 2000. At the time, nineteen-year-old Roseanne was a varsity cheerleader, studying business management at University of Houston while practicing her favorite sport. Sharon was the daughter of West Texan socialites. It's through her that Roseanne met her future husband Thomas Stanfield. The two of them had been close friends for ages. That's why her behavior shocked Roseanne so damn much...

"Detective Tang, what are you doing here?" Roseanne asked, and she blinked in surprise as the tall, handsome and well-dressed, trim and fit Chinese-American private investigator seemingly materialized in front of her. Six feet tall, with dark hair and bronze skin, he looked very handsome in a dark gray suit, blue silk shirt, black silk pants and shiny black shoes. An enigmatic look creased his handsome face, and Roseanne thought she saw concern in Detective Jiang Tang's eyes.

"Forgive me for sneaking up on you like this, ma'am, I came in for lunch and you seemed to be in distress," Detective Jiang Tang said in that deep, masculine voice of his. Roseanne felt a frisson coursed through her. When Roseanne began to feel concerned about her wealthy husband Tom Stanfield's late-nights at work, she confided in her good friend Reginald Jackson, the tall and handsome African-American corporate attorney who was a senior partner at the law firm where she worked.

Roseanne Burton-Stanfield had been good friends with attorney Reginald Jackson for ages, ever since she started working as an office manager at Doyle, Jackson & Winters, one of the top law firms in Dallas. The firm had close to forty lawyers, and a fleet of secretaries and assistants. Reginald Jackson was one of a few black lawyers there, and felt quite alienated from the other big-shot lawyers because he was married to a white woman named Mildred O'Neill and had a mixed-race son, Joel Jackson.

Roseanne definitely empathized with Reginald Jackson's unique situation. Interracial relationships continued to be the source of much talk in Dallas, even in the twenty-first century. She remembered how her family reacted to her dating a Mexican guy named Jorge Guillermo, shortly before she met her future husband Tom Stanfield. Texan society could be a hostile environment for those who broke the unwritten rules...

"I know just the man to help you, my dear," Attorney Reginald Jackson said, after Roseanne told him of her suspicions regarding her husband Tom Stanfield. Roseanne knew that her husband was stepping out on her, but she wanted definite proof before she did or said anything rash. At Mr. Jackson's recommendation, Roseanne hired his good friend and former roommate Jiang Tang, a licenced private investigator operating out of Dallas, Texas.

Roseanne, who initially pictured a white male ex-cop, was pleasantly surprised to meet the tall and handsome, thirty-something Jiang Tang. The youthful Asian-American gentleman held a Criminal Justice degree from Texas Southern University, where he met Reginald Jackson, and had served in the United States Marine Corps. Roseanne realized that she was staring, and asked Detective Jiang Tang to join her. Graciously the younger man accepted, and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry if I look like a mess, my best friend just walked out on me," Roseanne said, and Detective Jiang Tang looked at her, and nodded gently. He tapped the table, and brushed his hand against hers. When Roseanne looked into his eyes, she saw a deep-seated empathy there, rather than the fake sympathy she'd grown used to receiving from fake friends. This young man is something else, Roseanne thought, impressed.

"Ma'am, you're going through a tough time, I can see that, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news," Detective Jiang Tang said, and Roseanne nodded. The private investigator had shown her pictures of her husband Tom getting it on with Angelica Arroyo, the feisty Filipina chiropractor he claimed he was seeing for his lower back pain, which stemmed from a skiing accident. Ha! Roseanne wouldn't have bought that excuse if it came with a set of silver knives!

"It's not your fault, Detective Tang, it's my philandering husband Tom, what I wouldn't give to be able to get back at him," Roseanne Burton-Stanfield said angrily, and a gleam appeared in Detective Jiang Tang's dark eyes. Gently he laid his hand on top of hers. Roseanne looked at their hands on the table and a wicked smile creased her otherwise flawless, Botox-enhanced, beautiful face. Roseanne's eyes met Detective Jiang Tang's and she definitely liked what she saw in his gaze. Without another word, the two of them left the shopping center, hand in hand...

"Only a fool would cheat on a woman as lovely as you," Jiang Tang said as he beheld Roseanne Burton-Stanfield in all her glory. Sitting on the couch, he smiled as he gazed upon her. Tall and lean, with big tits and a round ass, Roseanne was a tall glass of water, as they say around these parts. Jiang Tang had been with a lot of women, from Asian women to African women and even some Indian women, but those country gals held a special place in his heart. That's why he never passed up a chance to get with one...

"Thank you handsome," Roseanne said, and she looked at the tall, stylish and handsome Asian stud who gazed at her as though enraptured. When he gestured for her to come to him, Roseanne did just that. Jiang Tang rose, and pulled her into his arms, and then he kissed Roseanne passionately. A pleasant frisson coursed through Roseanne as Jiang Tang caressed and kissed her. Her husband Tom Stanfield hadn't touched or kissed her like that in some time. Not since he found his Filipina whore. Well, two can play that game...

"Relax, Roseanne, you're in good hands," Jiang Tang said, and he laid her on the couch, and showed the tall blonde goddess what Asian masculinity was all about. Roseanne smiled as Jiang Tang kissed her lips and sucked on her breasts, teasing her areolas with his tongue and fingers. Just when she started to get hot, the Asian stud kissed a path from her tits to her crotch, and she held her breath as he spread her thighs wide open...

"Oh my," Roseanne whispered, and Jiang Tang smiled, and then began licking her pussy like it was nobody's business. Soon he had Roseanne moaning and squealing as he pleasured her. When Roseanne came, oozing hot girly cum out of her snatch thanks to Jiang Tang's expert lovemaking, the Texan gal squealed in delight. Jiang Tang held her tight, pleased by his handiwork. The Texan blonde hadn't felt anything yet...

"Hmmm, I want to do naughty things with you, you beautiful man," Roseanne said, and the gorgeous blonde pulled her hair into a ponytail and knelt before Jiang Tang. The tall Asian stud smiled as she unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. Upon seeing Jiang Tang's dick, Roseanne gasped. For the Asian stud's dick was long and thick, a rather pleasant surprise. She'd heard a lot of stuff about Asian men's package. Looking up at Jiang Tang while stroking his dick, Roseanne smiled.

"You know what to do, gorgeous," Jiang Tang said, and he smiled as Roseanne took his dick into her mouth. Just like that, she began to suck his dick. Roseanne stroked Jiang Tang's balls while fellating him, and the younger man smiled and sighed with pleasure. Roseanne sucked Jiang Tang's dick until he was harder than a rock, and when he came, she drank every last drop of his precious manly cum. Jiang Tang smiled at her, pleased by what she'd done. Roseanne was just getting started...

"Fuck me," Roseanne squealed, as Jiang Tang gripped her hips and took her, face down and ass up. Jiang fucked Roseanne with gusto, loving the way she undulated her hips and kept on grinding her ass against his groin. Roseanne's pussy gripped Jiang Tang's dick like a vise, and he began to drill her, slamming his dick into her with wild abandon. For hours the two of them went at it, until they collapsed in a heap on the carpeted floor...

"You're a unique woman, and I'm glad we shared this moment, my lovely Roseanne," Jiang Tang said, and he took her hand and kissed it. Roseanne smiled at the handsome younger man, pleased by his post-coital candor. A lot of guys were dismissive of a woman after sex, but not this one. He was a true gentleman. As Jiang got up and headed to the washroom, Roseanne admired his toned physique and nice ass. Perhaps life after divorce wouldn't be so bad after all, Roseanne thought with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Asian Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds