• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Golden Hills University Ch. 03

Golden Hills University Ch. 03

12

Theresa closed the door and leaned against it, panting with excitement. "Oh my God, Stacey. You'll never guess who I just fucked!"

Stacey didn't bother to look up from her study guide. "Who haven't you fucked? You've been sleeping with guys ever since you came back from spring break."

"Yeah, but this was a professor!"

Stacey looked up sharply. "Who?"

"Grant."

"Yeah, right."

Theresa smiled and nodded.

"Professor Grant, one of the nicest teachers on campus. And married, too."

Theresa kept nodding, her smile widening.

"I don't believe you."

Theresa shrugged and sank into a chair, a dreamy expression in her eyes. "It was amazing. All I did was smile at him, and he got out of his car and chased me down like I was some kind of prey. We did it in the woods behind the admissions office. I thought maybe he just wanted to kiss me a little, but pretty soon he was pulling my shirt up and sucking my tits. Then he reached inside my shorts..."

"Please, spare me the details," said Stacey, squirming uncomfortably. Hearing about Theresa's depraved exploits always made her feel horny, and she had been horny a lot lately. She didn't know why, but her thoughts kept drifting to different boys at the school, imagining all sorts of steamy scenarios - all of which ended with their dicks thrusting up inside her. The daydreams had been getting more and more lurid, and masturbating in the bathroom had become a regular necessity. She would never admit it, but part of her wanted to be doing what Theresa was doing. Unlike Theresa, however, she had better things to do than go prowling around for sex all the time.

Theresa put her hands behind her head, showing off breasts that seemed to have grown in size lately. "Oh, but you should have seen his cock. It was huge! When that thing went inside me, I thought I was going to lose my mind. And then he started fucking me, and that was it. I just lay there and groaned like an animal in heat while he plunged that hard dick in and out of me. He was pumping me so fast, I could tell he was gonna come soon. The look on his face -- just pure, savage lust!"

Stacey was getting really wet now. Her cheeks felt hot, and she felt a growing urge to reach inside her pants and start rubbing herself. The more Theresa talked, the more Stacey wished it was her, lying on the grass, moaning wildly as the Professor's thick cock wormed its way in and out of her pussy. She was going to start masturbating any second now, right in front of her promiscuous roommate. And what was worse, she realized that Theresa was watching her intently, as if gauging the effect her words were having. It was like she was deliberately stoking her fire - like she wanted to see her give in.

"That's enough," said Stacey, rising from her seat. "I don't want to hear any more."

Theresa shrugged and smiled. "Suit yourself. Are you going to class?"

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"I don't know. I thought I would go hang out at the gym for a while. Maybe get some exercise with some of the guys there."

Stacey shook her head. "Whatever. I'll see you later." She picked up her backpack and moved toward the door.

"They're gonna get you, too, you know. Sooner or later, you're gonna get a cock inside you. And you're gonna love it. You're gonna love it so much, you'll stop wanting anything else."

"Yeah, right," said Stacey. But try as she might, she couldn't ignore the hungry stirrings in her pussy. Within two minutes, she was sitting on a toilet seat, frantically stroking herself and trying not to moan too loudly.

*****

The days had been getting hotter lately, and Stacey noticed that a lot of the guys had stopped wearing shirts. Everywhere she looked, she saw lean, well-muscled arms and abs. Had they all started working out or something? She tried to keep her eyes from lingering on their hard bodies, but it wasn't easy - especially when she realized that they were looking at her, too. Maybe she shouldn't have picked such a tight T-shirt to wear - or shorts that went as far up as they did. But with this heat, she couldn't bear to wear much more than this. And she didn't mind the stares too much.

Just a few yards away from her, a blond-haired hunk looked like a model from a sports commercial as he jumped up to catch a frisbee. Twirling it in his finger, he looked at her and smiled. "Want to play?" he asked.

A different scene flashed into her mind - she was wearing a pink bikini, laughing as she grabbed the frisbee and ran - but not fast enough to outrun him. When he caught her, he wrestled her to the ground, tickling her as she tried to keep the disc away from him. He started kissing her - playfully at first - on her shoulder, on her neck. Then the kisses became slower, more deliberate, his mouth sensuously exploring on her bare skin. Frisbee forgotten, she moaned softly as his lips brushed her nipple through the thin fabric. She made no objection as he tugged off the pink barrier, exposing her supple flesh for all to see. She didn't care, not with his fingers now gliding toward her crotch. Panting with excitement, she watched as he slowly kissed his way down her belly, his hand wriggling inside her bikini bottom and stroking her wet slit. A crowd was gathering around, staring at her as she gradually lost control, her hips bucking against those squirming fingers. With a hard yank, he tore her bikini bottom off and started kissing her cunt. Right there on the lawn, naked in front of everyone, she spread her thighs and allowed him to work his tongue inside her. She grew dizzy with lust as he eagerly lapped at her feverish lips, driving her wild. Let them watch, she thought. Let them see me come. His tongue swirled and prodded her swollen clit, teasing her, assaulting her, goading her into a reckless, screaming climax.

The scene dissolved, as quickly as it had come, and she realized that she had been staring at this guy for God knows how long. She shook her head and quickly walked away, wondering what the hell was wrong with her. Why was her imagination running rampant like this? Why was she suddenly staring at all these guys with their hard bodies and bulges in their shorts? And why was her pussy so fucking wet?

"Maybe later," he called after her.

*****

Things didn't get any better when she got to the classroom. When she walked in, the first thing she noticed was Amy and Trevor sitting together at the back of the classroom, their eyes closed, quietly kissing each other. The looked so happy, like nothing else in the world mattered. Some of the students watched them with fascinated expressions. Others shook their heads in silent disgust, but they kept watching, too. A few students were looking at their textbooks, trying to ignore what was going on. Stacey did the same, taking her usual seat toward the back of the class.

"Good morning, everyone." Professor Barnes walked in, wearing a grey jacket with a sleek black dress underneath. Her auburn hair hung in delicate waves around her shoulders as she headed straight to her desk and plugged in her laptop, her eyes fixed on the screen as its programs began to load. "Today we're going to be reviewing the material from Chapter Five. Can anyone..." She stopped, suddenly noticing Amy and Trevor. "Excuse me, you two."

The couple acted as though they hadn't heard her.

"Amy! Trevor!"

Reluctantly, Trevor pulled away from Amy. Both of them looked as though they had just woken up from a pleasant dream.

"That's enough of that." She regarded them sternly for a moment, then looked back at her computer screen. "Chapter Five, everyone. Let's pick up where we left off." We were talking about the author's purpose in writing this section. Keep in mind the historical context..."

Stacey noticed that Amy and Trevor were at it again, their tongues brushing together with even greater enthusiasm. Trevor's hand was on Amy's T-shirt, gently rubbing and squeezing her breast. Within a minute or two, most of the students were watching the horny pair as they kissed and groped each other. Stacey could feel her pussy stirring again, and she noticed that some of the other girls were looking flushed with excitement. Where is this heading, she wondered? Is he gonna start fucking her, right here in the classroom? Just the thought of that sparked another surge in her twat, and she fought the urge to reach down and start fingering herself again.

"Amy! Trevor!" Barnes was scowling, but Stacey thought that her cheeks were also starting to look a little red. "If you two are going to..." She stopped herself, as if rethinking her choice of words. "You need to fuck...focus!"

Laughter erupted throughout the classroom. Even Barnes had to shake her head and smile ruefully. "I'm serious, though. We've got a lot of material to cover. I need you all to be paying attention."

Everyone nodded, including Amy and Trevor. But the minute Barnes dimmed the lights and shifted her attention to the PowerPoint on the screen, Trevor slid his hand inside Amy's shorts. She was trying to keep quiet, but Stacey could hear her gasps and moans as the boy's fingers worked on her sex. Whatever he was doing to her, she was loving it, and the sound of her pleasure was intoxicating. Stacey couldn't stand it anymore. She slid a hand surreptitiously into her own shorts, breathing heavily as she began to rub herself.

She wasn't the only one. She could hear quiet gasps coming from some of the other girls as they, too, started to give in. The guys in the class began to look around, like predators catching a scent. Eric slid his chair next to Becky and started kissing her. Others started to follow suit, and pretty soon there were at least four couples on the verge of having sex.

Then Amy groaned loudly, her body convulsing with ecstasy while Trevor kept digging his fingers into her snatch. It was like a signal for the orgy to begin. Becky slid onto Eric's lap and opened her blouse, inviting him to suck her taut nipples. Kevin stood up, turned around, and dropped his shorts, sliding his hard dick into Melissa's waiting mouth. Olivia sat on top of her desk, her creamy thighs wide open, gasping as Derek went under her skirt and started licking. And way in the back of the classroom, Amy was on the floor with her skirt hiked up, while Trevor eagerly pumped his large dick in and out of her gooey cunt. Within seconds, the classroom was filled with grunts and moans, a crescendo of lust.

Professor Barnes saw what was happening and started shouting. "Becky! Get away from...Kevin, no! What the hell is going on? You can't..." Then she saw Trevor and Amy, and the sight of that swollen cock at work seemed to disorient her. "Stop it," she murmured half-heartedly, her eyes fixed on the fucking couple. "You can't...not here..."

At the front of the class, Keith stood up and began to take off his pants. "Hey, Professor. I think you should take a look at this." She stood there and stared dazedly as the boy's massive cock came into view. "Pretty nice, huh?" He dangled the erect flesh in front of her, grinning.

Barnes said nothing, but it was clear that she was falling under the same horny spell that had claimed every other girl in the classroom.

"Imagine how it would feel if I put this inside you." He took a step closer to her, still swaying his tantalizing meat. "I think it would feel pretty good, don't you?"

Barnes shook her head. "Please...I can't..."

Keith's smile widened. "Sure you can, Professor. Why don't you just suck it a little." He took another step toward her.

"No," she whispered, but now that magnificent, throbbing organ was so close to her, close enough to touch, and she was feeling so wet, so hungry for it...

"C'mon, Professor. I really think you need to suck it."

Slowly, Professor Barnes got down on her knees. A cheer went up around the classroom as she began to lick her student's erection. With a mixture of horror and lust, Stacey watched as the professor's tentative tasting soon turned into enthusiastic feasting, her head bobbing back and forth as she slurped and sucked. Stacey frantically rubbed her swollen clit as she watched her mentor succumb to the boy's crass urgings. "Yeah, that's it. You suck cock real good, Professor."

Barnes had been her mentor - an intelligent, sophisticated, professional woman who had written books and presented at literary conventions. Now she was on the verge of turning into a cum-hungry slut, just like Theresa. It was awful to watch, but it made Stacey come even harder than before, her thighs going wide as she writhed in her chair, her pussy twitching and drooling.

When she came to her senses, she saw that the boys had taken off most of the professor's clothes, and now they had her sprawled across her desk like a sexual smorgasbord. Evan, the top student in the class, was kissing her on the lips while he fondled one of her breasts. Nick was at the other breast, his tongue rapidly nudging her stiff nipple. And there was Keith, of course, his beautiful, hard dick poised between the professor's legs. With a triumphant grunt, he sank his tool inside her wet sex.

The professor is lost, thought Stacey. All the girls in this classroom are gonna get stuffed with cocks. And it will happen to me, too, if I don't get out of here.

A few seats in front of her, Brenda was thinking the same thing. But when she stood and marched toward the door, Mike cut her off. "Hold on, Brenda. Where are you going?"

"I can't stay here...I don't want to be a part of this," she stammered.

"Hey, it's okay. Let's see if I can change your mind." He pulled her close to him and started kissing her neck while his hand slid inside her shorts.

"No, please...don't..."

"But you're all wet. How can I let you go when your pussy is all fired up like this?"

His fingers delved inside her panties, making her gasp. "C'mon, just let me fuck you a little bit."

Brenda said no at first, but she didn't move away. She just stood there while he kept stroking her cunt and whispering into her ear. Pretty soon, she was whimpering and moaning.

"You ready for it?"

Brenda nodded, and soon she was lying on the floor, pulling off her shorts, and groaning loudly as Mike's thick cock sank inside her.

Stacey knew it was now or never. She quickly made her way to the door, painfully aware that Brenda's fate could have been hers. If Stacey had stood up first, she would be where Brenda was now, mewling deliriously as Mike rammed his hard-on inside her moist twat.

But she wasn't out of danger yet. While diligently thrusting his cock in and out of Professor Barnes, who was convulsing in ecstatic surrender, Keith looked up and noticed that Stacey was about to escape. "Nick! Evan!" His two friends looked up from their naked, moaning teacher. Keith pointed to Stacey. "Don't let her get away!"

Stacey dashed down the hallway, hearing the door bang open behind her. Part of her didn't want to run. Part of her wanted to just get down on all fours and beg these muscle-bound thugs to suck and fuck her, just as they had done to Professor Barnes. She knew that would be the end of her, but it would feel so good...

Rounding the corner at the end of the hall, she yanked open the door of the nearest classroom and slipped inside, desperately hoping to conceal herself.

Unfortunately, she had entered Professor Grant's classroom.

It was much like Professor Barnes' classroom had been, except that all of the students were naked. It was a sea of squirming bodies, a constant din of grunts and moans. Every girl had a cock in her mouth, or in her vagina. Some were sprawled on their backs while their pussies were mercilessly invaded; some bounced wildly up and down, grabbing their breasts as they grinded toward yet another orgasm; some were draped over their partners in sixty-nines, ravenously feasting on swollen erections while getting eaten from below; some were bent over their desks, whimpering and drooling as the erections filled them from behind, battering their bodies and minds with undeniable pleasure.

Professor Grant was at the head of the class, his hard, sweaty body looking absolutely gorgeous as he plowed his mammoth cock into...oh my God, was that Theresa? Sure enough, her roommate was draped across the desk, her long curly hair strewn wildly, her plump breasts bouncing as the professor drilled her sopping twat. Just a few more quick, deep thrusts, and her body bucked and heaved, her mouth hanging open with ragged moans of delirium.

Stacey felt a thrill of lust mingled with dread as Grant noticed her standing at the doorway. The professor withdrew his glistening cock from Theresa and started walking toward her.

"Hi, Stacey," he said, smiling. "Welcome to my class."

She tried to back away, but Nick and Evan had found her. She felt them close in from behind, their strong bodies pressing against her, their erections grazing her thighs. They began to caress her belly, her breasts. Soft kisses on her ear, her neck. She felt as though she was melting.

"You are so beautiful," murmured Grant. He was just standing there, his swollen penis dangling before her like a hypnotic pendulum. "Why don't you join us?"

Evan didn't wait for her to respond; he tugged her shorts down her legs, then her panties. Without thinking, she reached for her pussy, her fingers gliding back and forth across the sopping slit. She couldn't help it; her lust was too strong. With a helpless groan, she surrendered to her body's needs, which had grown more powerful and urgent with every orgasm. She made no objections when the boys lifted her shirt off; now she could freely pinch and twist her hardened nipples.

She sank to her knees, stroking herself madly as the muscular males surrounded her. Her eyes darted from one hard phallus to the next, so tantalizingly close that she could smell them. Her clit was so wet, so swollen; she could feel the fire of ecstasy building within her, only moments away from the explosion that would ruin her. Oh, she was going to fuck these guys all right - fuck every single one of them. Her pussy was wet and ready. She was going to let these lovely organs thrust up inside her, pumping her full of hot cum, fucking her until she couldn't think anymore. Her fingers whisking against her feverish clit, she leaned forward and took the professor's cock in her mouth, savoring the feel of his hot, hard meat. With blind, urgent need, she began to suck him, darting her head back and forth, her lips gliding over his rigid shaft, her tongue caressing its turgid length. With this powerful organ, he was going to finally enslave her to the sexual hunger that had been growing in her for days. Why had she tried to resist? The need was so strong, her pussy was ready...ready for him...

She moaned into his cock, her mind collapsing beneath the staggering weight of her climax. Her twat was writhing, overflowing; sex juice coated her fingers, her inner thighs. While the pleasure coursed through her like a drug, she kept moving her head, sucking her handsome professor's cock, longing to taste his cum. Her hands groped and found the erections of the students beside her, and she started to rub those hot, swollen shafts. Hearing these three men moan was stoking her own desire, and she soon found herself moving her head faster, her wet mouth gliding along her teacher's thick penis while she fondled those other strong rods with increasing energy. She could feel them all throbbing, swelling, and the nearness of their orgasms was intoxicating.

Professor Grant was the first to come, holding her head and moaning loudly as his hot seed erupted in her mouth. Stacey had never tasted anything so good. She kept grazing his cock with her lips, coaxing more and more of his male nectar into her eager mouth. Nick and Evan gave in almost simultaneously, and she could feel their molten cream spurting against her flesh, trickling slowly down into her breasts. She smiled triumphantly, feeling as though she had conquered them, rather than the other way around.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Golden Hills University Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds