• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Sucks

My Wife Sucks

12

During our first year of marriage, my wife and I had what you'd call a normal sex life. For us that meant that 3 or 4 times a week, I'd eat her pussy to get her warmed up, then we'd fuck and fall asleep in each other's arms. And we didn't need more than that, because we both enjoyed what we were doing together. Then, after our son was born, something happened with my wife's body and she no longer enjoyed fucking. The physical act now made her uncomfortable, and was at times even painful. On top of that, she started getting frequent vaginal infections, which made fucking even less appealing to her. I didn't know any of this at the time, because my wife was reluctant to tell me she didn't enjoy making love to me anymore. All I saw was that my wife was very seldom in the mood for sex, and that was putting a major strain on our marriage. But, the truth eventually came out, because of the fights we started having, and we started looking for solutions.

As I said, normal fucking was out because of the pain and discomfort it caused. That also meant that anal sex was out, although we never actually tried it. I mean, everyone knows ass fucking hurts, so there's no way I could convince my wife to try it. Masturbation wasn't the answer, because I was already doing that to take off the edge. And, the few times my wife tried to do it for me, it wasn't satisfying for either of us. So, naturally, we settled on oral sex as the solution to our problem. But, my wife had no experience in it at all, since I was the only guy she'd ever been with. And, while she enjoyed the feel of my cock in her mouth, it was hard to keep it up long enough to make me cum. Her jaw would get tired from being open wide enough to take me, and her neck would hurt from trying to bob her head up and down. And, she refused to listen to my advice, because to her, slowing down would just make it take longer, and it already took too long for her. So, most of the time she couldn't finish what she started, which made it worse than masturbating. And, she naturally lost interest in even trying after a while.

So, our sex life continued to deteriorate, and with it our marriage. You can say that if I really loved my wife, I'd be able to deal with the lack of sex. Well, its not quite that simple. You see, my wife is a very passionate and romantic woman. She loves to kiss, cuddle and touch all the time, which would make any man horny. But, without some way for me to relieve the sexual tension the things she loved to do created, I had no choice but to limit those activities. In other words, as soon as I started getting horny, I'd have to gently stop her, before it got too frustrating for me. That made her unhappy, it made me unhappy, and it put even more strain on our marriage. It was so bad, we even tried bringing another woman to our bed, to relieve my sexual frustration. That failed because my wife couldn't stand to see some other woman giving me the pleasure she couldn't give me. And a mistress, even if she didn't see us together, wasn't an option either, because knowing I had to be with another woman to be happy just tore her up inside.

The next thing we tried, which might not make sense to you, was to have another baby. We were getting desperate, and who knows, maybe giving birth a second time would undo whatever had happened the first time she gave birth. So, she suffered through enough sex to get pregnant, then we waited the 9 months for our daughter to be born. That wasn't the only reason we wanted another child, so even though it didn't work, we were still happy about that. And, there was something else good that came out of having a second baby. That's because it renewed my wife's determination to find a way to make me happy in bed. Now that we had two beautiful kids, she wasn't going to let anything break up our family. And that meant finding some solution to the sex problem that was tearing it apart.

So, unbeknownst to me, she started doing some research on the one thing she'd at least been able to do partially, and that's oral sex. The way she'd been trying to do it before had been the way girls did it in porn flicks, and it hadn't worked. Then again, everyone knows that half the things they do there are for the camera, and would not be comfortable for normal people to do. And, the advice I'd tried to give her hadn't helped her, because I couldn't explain things in a way a woman would understand. Now though, she started watching couples sex movies and instructional videos made to enhance your sex life, and reading online books and forums on the same subjects. Being able to see the right way, not the porn way, and reading things written by women helped her understand better than I could. I didn't know about her research, because she did it while our son was in school and I was at work. I only learned about it when she felt she was ready to try some of what she had learned.

As I said, she'd made me cum by sucking my cock before, but only by forcing herself to keep going long after the jaw pain started. With what she'd learned though, she was able to get the same results without having to force herself. However, while she wasn't forcing herself, she wasn't really enjoying herself either. It seemed almost as if she was following some memorized technique or recipe to make me cum, and not taking time to get pleasure from the act itself. And, of course, she gagged when my sperm shot into the back of her throat since she hadn't learned to handle that yet. But, at least it was now easier than it had been, and less painful for her than normal sex would have been. So, doing it once a week, with me eating her pussy in return, was a price she was willing to pay to get the romance back in our marriage. As the weeks went by, her technique obviously improved and she started getting quicker results. But, she still wasn't enjoying what she was doing, because she still seemed to be following some sort of steps to get me there. And, she still wasn't able to let me cum in her mouth without having to pull away halfway through so she wouldn't choke.

That all changed when a friend of mine gave me a present, something I'd told him I used to do when I was younger, and that I sometimes missed. Somehow, he'd gotten hold of some weed and decided to share a little of it with us. And, since my wife had expressed curiosity about what it felt like to be high, I was able to convince her to smoke it with me. What a difference getting her high made, because for the first time she actually got into what she was doing instead of just going through the steps she'd learned. The biggest difference was that she slowed way down, and took the time to lick every inch of my cock before sliding the head into her mouth. And once it was there, she concentrated on sucking that part lightly while stroking her fingers up and down the shaft. Every now and then, she'd move her lips down slowly to take about half of my cock in her mouth, then move back up to suck on the head again. In other words, she was doing what felt good to her too, not just what felt good to me.

Naturally, I was enjoying this more than any other blow job she had ever given me, and not just because of the weed. It was the fact that she was obviously enjoying it too that made it so much better. As my moans about how good it was became more frequent, she too started moaning too, around my cock. And, when she could tell that I was getting close, she did something she'd never done before, and that was use one of her hands to start playing with her own pussy. She wasn't just enjoying it, she was getting off on doing it, and seeing that just moved me to the finish line quicker. This time though, when I started warning her about getting ready to cum, she didn't tense up like she usually did. Instead, she just started sucking the head of my cock a little harder, and sliding her fingers a little bit faster. In other words, for the first time, she wasn't afraid of me cumming in her mouth, she was actually hungry for me to do that. And when I came, not only did she not pull away, I'd also swear that she came too, at the same time I did.

Afterwards, while I was eating her pussy, she kept going on about how much she'd loved it this time. She especially loved finally being able to let me cum in her mouth, and swallow every drop. And she also confirmed what I'd thought by saying she couldn't believe that just feeling my sperm shooting into her mouth would make her have an orgasm like that. It was almost like the orgasms she used to get from fucking, except it was even better because she got to taste my orgasm while having hers. So, she hoped I really did love eating pussy, because she was going to be sucking my cock a lot more often from now on and would naturally want my tongue when she was finished. To prove she meant what she said, she did something else she'd never done before. And that was to suck me to a second orgasm, then sit on my face to collect her reward.

Now that she'd found a way of doing it that she liked, sucking my cock was no longer a once a week thing. During the week, when it wasn't a good idea to get high, I'd get at least two blow jobs. In exchange, of course, my wife would get her pussy eaten, which every woman loves. Then on Saturday nights, once the kids were in bed, we'd get high and my wife would really get into it. She'd give me a quick blow job first, where she'd make me cum in less than 10 minutes. Then, while she was enjoying the feeling of my sperm in her mouth, and she says she really enjoys it, I'd lick to her several orgasms of her own. After that, she'd settle in for a long slow blow job where she'd take me right to the edge several times, before finally letting me explode in her mouth. Then, she'd lay back for some more pussy eating, before we'd curl up together and fall into a very happy sleep. The blow jobs during the week were good, and we both enjoyed them. But the Saturday night ones were always the best, because being high made her love sucking my cock so much more.

Then, as sometimes happens, there was a dry spell where my friend couldn't find us any weed. We had enough for two weeks after the dry spell started, but after that, there were no more Saturday nights. Oh, she'd still suck my cock on Saturday, I don't mean that. Its that it was just like the blow jobs during the week, without the passion for cock sucking she had when high. About a month after we ran out of weed, we were laying in each other's arms after having licked each other to orgasm, and my wife commented that she wished we could get high. I told her I'd like that too, but my friend still hadn't found any, and chances weren't looking good. She then laughed and said that if he did find some, she'd gladly suck his cock too, to thank him. I mentioned something about being a cheap slut if she'd do that just for a little weed. And, to tease me back, she said it had nothing to do with the weed, she'd love to suck his cock anyway. But, being high while doing it would be a lot more fun.

The reaction her words got, meaning my cock getting hard again, made her take the subject even further. So, while slowly stroking my cock, she proceeded to go into detail about having me watch her get on her knees in front of him, and seeing him cum in her slut mouth. I actually objected at that point, not about her sucking someone else's cock, but about it being someone we knew. I told her I actually liked the idea of her doing that, but it should be with a stranger, like the girl we'd brought to our bed had been. She teasingly asked what was wrong with her wanting to suck my friend's cock, since she already knew I wanted to fuck Teri, one of her close friends. And, she also knew that Teri would love to fuck me too. Then, as she lowered her head to take me in her mouth again, she asked if I wouldn't like to watch her suck my friend while I was fucking Teri at the same time. The fact that I lasted less than a minute after she started sucking, told her exactly what I thought of that idea.

For the next few weeks, that was my wife's favorite subject for pillow talk, her sucking my friend's cock while I fucked Teri. She wouldn't talk about it every time we had sex, just when she was in the mood for pillow talk. And, the more she talked about it, the more I got the impression that she really wanted both of those things to happen. But, it was just that, pillow talk, because both those people were frequent visitors to our house, and we didn't even do so much as what's called harmless flirting. And, I sure as hell didn't approach my friend with the idea of making my wife's fantasies come true. I mean, its one thing for him to tell me he thought my wife was hot, and that he'd love to do her. And he did know about our problem with fucking and the eventual solution. Those are the kinds of things guys have no problem sharing with each other. However, no guy in his right mind is going to tell his best friend that him and his wife have fantasies about her sucking his cock. Whether or not my wife talked about these fantasies with Teri, I don't know. Women have a different way of looking at things like this, and I've heard that they are worse than men when the start talking about sex. I just know that I didn't mention anything to my friend, and had no intention telling him. So, as I said, this was just pillow talk, and not something we'd really do. Or so I thought.

The weed drought ended a month and a half after my wife had started her pillow talk. And, as I said, her pillow talk was sounding more and more like she really wanted to do these things. Still, as I also said, even as detailed and as serious as her fantasies sounded, it wasn't something I'd ever expect to happen in real life. So, when my friend came over with the present my wife had been waiting for, I didn't think anything of it when she wanted to smoke some right away. True, she'd never gotten high in front of him before, even though him and I had had smoked together many times. But, I just figured it was because she didn't want to wait after having been without for so long. Well, as always happens when we get high, my wife gets very horny very quickly, and she was soon running her hands over my body and paying particular attention to my crotch. I started to protest that we should wait until my friend was gone, when she leaned over and started whispering in my ear. And what she whispered made my heart skip a beat, and immediately brought my dick to full hardness.

She asked me if I remembered what we'd talked about in bed, and if I'd really like to fuck Teri while she watched. If I wanted that to happen for real, she would gladly invite Teri to the house the next night. And, she wasn't just saying this to make me horny, she really would let me fuck Teri, right in our own bed. She wanted to see that and wanted to share that with me, helping me fuck Teri all night long. But, there was something else she wanted right now, something else we'd talked about. She'd told me what she would do if my friend brought us some weed, hadn't she? And since my friend had brought us some, she wanted to do exactly that. She wanted to go and thank him the way she said she would. In other words, she would watch me fuck Teri the next night, but now I was going to watch her suck my friend's cock, and watch him cum in her mouth. With that, she got up and walked over to where he was sitting, leaving me in shock. Then, instead of sitting down next to him, she knelt on the floor in front of him. And, telling him she'd been dreaming about doing this for a long time, she reached out and started opening his pants.

My friend, who was in just as much shock as I was, looked over at me with a WTF expression on his face. And all I could do was shrug my shoulders and give him a nod that said it was ok to let her do what she wanted. I mean, I may have been in shock, and I may have still had doubts about her doing this with my friend. But, I knew she'd keep her promise about letting me fuck Teri, so I wasn't going to stop her if this was what she really wanted. Well, those who have never seen their wives suck someone else's cock, don't know what they are missing. Its one of the sexiest things in the world, and something all men should encourage their wives to do while they watch. I mean, isn't watching the girl's face while she sucks your cock half the fun of a blow job? So, watching her do it to someone else would definitely be exciting, especially when they were as obviously hungry for it as my wife was. Although even as hungry as she was, she wasn't in a hurry. Instead, she made a slow sexy show of the whole thing, just to see the reactions on my face.

Once she got his cock out into the air, she started stroking it gently while kissing my friends lips and telling him how delicious it looked. Then she paused long enough to get his pants the rest of the way off while he removed his shirt, before returning her attention to his cock. Once he was naked, she looked me right in the eyes, with a big smile on her face as she started licking the head and up and down the shaft. She even lowered her head to gently lick and suck on his balls for a few minutes before returning to lick it like an ice cream cone. Then, after teasing him like that for a few minutes, she decided to get down to serious business. Again looking me deep in the eyes, with that same big smile, she slowly slid her lips down over the head of his cock. And, I'd swear that all three of us moaned at the same time when she did. Only after that did she turn her body to look in his eyes so that he could see how happy she was to be sucking his cock.

What she started giving my friend was the slow version she always used the second time she sucked my cock on Saturdays. Probably because she wanted to get the maximum pleasure she could out of sucking someone else's cock for the first time. That and, of course, deliberately prolonging it, to give me a really slutty show. After a few minutes of happily sucking him, she asked me to join the party. So, while she continued to make love to his cock with her tongue, she had me pull off her pants and start licking her from behind. And, after she had her first orgasm, she asked for something she hadn't wanted for the last year. She asked me to fuck her, slowly and carefully of course, but she wanted my cock inside her too. And, once my friend came in her mouth, she kept sucking until he was hard again, then had us trade places. We didn't fuck her like that all night, because after he came in her cunt, and we traded again so I could do the same, she was starting to feel the pain. But, she wasn't without a cock in her mouth until she'd swallowed three loads of sperm from my friend and two from me.

After my friend left about 2 in the morning, my wife naturally wanted to know how I felt about what happened. I told her that she knew I'd enjoyed it, but that she'd started something that wouldn't be easy to stop. She smilingly asked if I meant that my friend would want her to suck his cock whenever he visited from now on? When I said yes, she smiled even more and said that was one of the reasons she'd wanted her first time to be with him. She knew that once she started sucking other men's cocks, she'd never want to stop sucking them. Had it been with a stranger, I might have made her stop after the first time. But, since it was my best friend, she knew I would let her keep doing it with him. Besides, she'd already had fantasies about fucking him back before fucking started to hurt. So, as soon as she started enjoying sucking cock, she also started dreaming about sucking his. And now that she knew what his sperm tasted like, she'd gladly suck his cock anytime he wanted.

Before I could respond to that, she asked if I only wanted Teri to be a one time thing. She knew I'd want to keep fucking Teri, and Teri would want me to keep fucking her too, so what was the problem? Then she said that if I was worried that she'd back out of letting me fuck Teri, I shouldn't be. She guaranteed me that not only would Teri be coming over that night, I'd also have my cock in her pussy less than an hour after she got here. I asked how she could be so sure Teri would agree to it, and she said that Teri had already agreed to it and was just waiting for her to call and tell her when. I naturally asked when she'd talked to her, since she hadn't been out of our sight all night long, and hadn't taken her phone when she went to piss. She told me that they'd first talked about it over three months ago, but that they still talked about it now, so she knew Teri still wanted it. When I asked what had prompted them to talk about it then, she said it was when she'd first told Teri how much she wanted to suck my friend's cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Sucks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds