• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 05

Soapland Ch. 05

12

Speedo-clad Ricardo shook hands with naked James, Mama San having made the introductions. The big guy was already erect thanks to Leslie, Monica's close friend. Being naked in front of her was a real thrill. He even got to rub his boner against her leg for a brief, glorious second, the effects of which were still reverberating through his loins. However, it was quite clear that James' boner went to another level once Ricardo entered the picture, which was a mixed blessing, from his perspective.

The official name of the video was Soapland Confidential, to differentiate it from the one they did for Hideki. This one was a Donkey production through and through. Leslie had been cast as Mama-San, which traditionally was a non-sexual role, but Monica didn't see it that way, and she told Leslie to slut it up, if that was even possible. Leslie only had one look, after all. No matter how she dressed, no matter how she applied the war paint or fixed her hair, she had an inbred, slutty sexiness that she couldn't disguise. She ramped it up for today, knowing Monica's expectations. It might have been the white micro-mini with the red polka dots, or the stiletto heels that accompanied it, or her perfectly coiffed hair, deliberately messy, looking as if she had just woken up. It screamed, 'fuck me'. Her light-blue eye shadow accentuated her dark blonde hair to perfection. A subdued shade of pink for the lipstick, and she was good to go. She could bring a sleeping cock to life. What a waste, being married to a rich, older man. The lifestyle was great, but you better own a state-of-the-art vibrator. Leslie was a real boner-bender, and she killed it while walking across the empty Soapland lobby. It sent a powerful message, which was strap yourself in, get the tissues ready, and enjoy the ride. The new Mama-San was a game-changer.

Maybe there's still hope for me, Monica wondered. She and Leslie were the same age, and the director was dazzled at how her friend managed to stay so relevant. Mama-San was filmed entering the empty facility, her heels clicking rhythmically on the floor, her dress revealing the right combination of cleavage and leg to guard against fast-forwarding by a viewer impatient to get to the hot stuff.

The action shifted to the locker room, where naked James stood at the ready. Mama-San gave him a slight smile, and her eyes gazed down at his impressive dong, which leapt to boner-status as soon as he had gotten a glimpse of her hemline. Wanting to deliver a good performance, James had foregone sex for almost thirty-six hours, and his cock squirmed like a bucking bronco impatient to get out of the gate. He never knew the script in advance, and was extremely happy when he found out that he had a scene with the sultry, horny and bored Leslie. She, on the other hand, was reminded of why she agreed to appear in Monica's films. She may not have needed the money, but she had a big need for the visual stimulation, and James' massive, fourteen-inch appendage was getting it done. And just for the record, she did own a state-of-the-art vibrator.

Leslie stood in front of a locker and casually removed her dress, revealing cream-colored, satin panties and a white bra. She cared not that James was watching, or that he was aroused. Nonchalantly, as if she had done it a thousand times, Mama-San accepted the garment he handed her, which was a white dress of the type worn by nurses. James then grabbed hold of his menacing specimen and rubbed it against her.

"Not now," Mama-San said, "we have a new employee arriving today."

"Hot damn," James responded, excited at the prospect of a hand-job. He imagined a two fisted one, and his penis throbbed at the prospect of working with sexy Leslie plus some young tart Monica had specifically hired for her ability to turn a man on.

Enter Ricardo, with his mule-sized tool jutting prominently from inside his tight speedo. James by now was well trained in homo lovemaking, and nothing they did surprised him any longer, so he did a good job of masking his disappointment. He should have known that they'd do something like this. However, he remained aroused, and his big-boned weapon was strapped on tight as he stepped forward to shake Ricardo's hand, Leslie having made the introductions. The momentum of the handshake caused his cock to sway from side to side, and the image of Leslie smiling, looking on while a big, exposed dick met a big, barely hidden dick, was a takeaway that would become part of the video's promotion.

James flinched not when Ricardo started working on him. He resigned himself to having a man do the massage, even though he was expecting a woman. But there was something going on - not all was lost; his cock felt like it was on fire. It was extremely agitated. Was it Leslie, was it Ricardo; even James didn't know. By making Ricardo the new hire, Monica was aiming for sexual ambiguity, and she got it in spades.

A perfect storm of intoxicants was working on James, who was as aroused as anyone had ever seen him. There was the thirty-six hour abstention from sex; luscious Leslie and the reminder of her underwear clad body; the sensation of his cock rubbing against her warm, soft skin; and lastly, there was Ricardo, whose bulging crotch teased and tantalized the naked man as he lay on the table. James' eyes remained glued to the bulge. Mama-San had shown Ricardo how to maneuver it close to the customer's line of vision without having it appear to be intentional.

James tried to repress all thoughts about Ricardo and focus on Leslie. She stood beside him the entire time, instructing to the new hire in the fine art of body and penis massage, which added a CFNM element to the homoerotic man-play. She even made contact with his organ, holding it at one point to demonstrate a particular technique to Ricardo. James loved being naked in front of a clothed woman, and Leslie wasn't your average clothed woman. She looked like a socialite who was slumming, and it appealed greatly to him. He also hoped that everyone would realize his arousal was for her and not the gay guy. James was a little sensitive to accusations that he himself was a fag. Jane had been calling him a closet homo ever since she met him, partially in jest, but partially not, and after seeing Dan turn the way he had for Johnny, a lot of people were expecting James to do the same. So what if he liked it when Sydney reamed him with a dildo, that didn't mean he wanted a live cock back there, did it?

Ricardo had trouble concealing his package behind his brief, flimsy garment. The outline of his cock-head was clearly defined against the thin material. He had been told to expect some big cocks on the Donkey set, but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine this. Some men claim to be fourteen inches, but James really was. His cock had sprung up almost to his navel. It was thick and meaty, and it took a lot of self-control on Ricardo's part not to slobber all over it. Olivia was going right to the top of his client list. No waiting for her, ever. And he'd gladly come to her house to do the cutting, especially seeing who her houseguests were. Ricardo's penis itched through the clingy material. It was desperate to be freed, pleading for a release from its tight confines. It certainly caught the attention of James as he lay on the massage table. At this moment it was had to take serious his claim that Leslie was the source of his erection.

Where there's smoke there's sometimes fire, and talk of James' gayness hit close to home. William was the first man to turn him on, and having sex with him on the Donkey set didn't feel like work to James; it was man-love. He tried to rationalize it as a one-off, but having been taught a finer appreciation of the male species, he had since developed sexual urgings for other men, most recently Dan, who seemed to attract a long line of admirers from both sides of the aisle.

Part of James wanted to reach out and touch Ricardo's bulge, and rather than fantasize about Leslie, or even his girlfriend, Sydney, James began thinking about Dan and his manly trophy. The training lesson was nearing the end-stage, and the only body part remaining to be massaged was the love muscle, and for that Ricardo needed no further instruction from Mama San. With his eyes closed, and smiling with pleasure, nobody could have imagined that James was fantasizing about Dan. Of all the men James had encountered on a Donkey set, he was the only one whose penis made him envious. He would willingly sacrifice two or three inches of his own meat for the shape and contour of Dan's, not to mention its personality. Yes, some cocks have personality; they're larger than life, which is probably why Jane felt inspired to make a film that revolved around Dan's cock. James was no longer in denial; he was in love with Dan's cock. This realization unnerved him more than a little; maybe he was gay, but so what? He was on a massage table, getting a good work-over, and with his eyes closed he could pretend that it was Leslie or...Dan; damn, why did it always came back to the horse-dicked Dan? That was one of the last of James' thoughts, because Ricardo had amped up the pressure, and before too long he had James at his mercy. He was grunting and convulsing, which could mean only one thing, and a rocket ship carrying a cargo of thick, gooey semen prepared for take off.

Leslie gasped when the explosion burst; James was a prodigious ejaculator, and her voice brought him back to reality. Now he was straight James, enthralled that a desirable woman with a short dress was paying attention to his orgasm. It didn't matter than a man was yanking on it; Leslie's presence kept it hetero.

Ricardo knew what to do once a penis began spurting, and he skillfully manipulated a long trail of white fluid into the air, like a rainbow, arching across the horizon. James was spraying all over the place, and Ricardo's bulge seemed to grow in proportion to his output. Monica gleefully absorbed all that transpired, and it should be a seminal moment she thought, when the hairstylist's penis finally makes its debut, as it would.

Mama-San took a damp towel and demonstrated the best way to clean up the expelled juice, and damn if James' cock didn't remain firm. You see, he thought, it's Leslie that got me hard, not Ricardo, and certainly not his bulge that was threatening to tear apart the lightweight fabric by virtue of its girth. James wouldn't object if Monica asked him to lower Ricardo's briefs and go down on his knob, but it wasn't in the cards.

****

The nude beauty contest that Jane served as judge was a farce from start to finish. She was always amazed at the Japanese mentality when it came to sex. The event took place on a Saturday afternoon in a large auditorium that seated four hundred, and every seat was filled by enthusiastic girls of high-school age, the kind who cheer and scream on cue. Jane had to sign a consent form before the event, which stipulated that all present were over the age of eighteen, but she had some doubts.

Before the event began, in a make-believe, reality segment, several cameras followed Jane as she went backstage and entered the contestant area. Because of her loose fitting retro dress there was an opportunity for an upskirt, and were that to happen, there were enough cameras on her tail to capture and preserve it. An upskirt would do wonders for the ratings if they could incorporate it, however fleeting, into the trailer. All this so Jane could walk in on the naked men and 'surprise' them. But the men were expecting her, because they formed an inspection line. Some of the men were pulling on their cocks to make them more appealing for the leggy blonde westerner. Jane wasn't sure what the rationale was, other than to exploit her, but she was being well compensated, so she followed the script. She looked each man over in the area where it mattered most. She made no comment other than through her facial expressions, and she bowed deeply afterwards before moving on to the next cock; excuse me, man, the next man. Jane liked the bowing ritual. There was no way her hem could avoid rising, and Herman had selected tangerine colored panties with pale white vertical stripes. They would look smart when appearing out from under her navy blue mini-dress. Jane thought she should have gone with white panties, but she acquiesced to Herman's wishes.

The other four judges consisted of a woman who was an adult video star and three men, two of whom must have been gay, for only one stared at her legs when she sat down.

They were on their way back to Los Angeles when the conversation turned to Hideki.

"He's cool. I like him," Herman said.

"So you like him now? It doesn't have anything to do with last night, does it?" Herman blushed.

Herman had been watching the Soapland video when Jane and Hideki returned to the hotel room. Hideki asked him to play the scene where his fiancée gave William a hand-job in the sauna. Jane went to use the bathroom, and she returned to find her husband-to-be and her valet sitting side-by-side on the futon, masturbating together.

"I had nothing to do with it," Herman said, defensively. "I was already jerking off when you came in, and he joined me. He's kind of weird."

"Kind of? He's a sick, fucking freak, that's what he is, but he's my sick, fucking freak. And he's fucking rich; don't forget that. And he likes to fuck me, so as long I can keep him interested I don't care what else he does."

The plane ride home was uneventful for the most part, although midway through the long flight, when most of the passengers were asleep, Jane had Herman lower his trousers. Large blankets covered their laps, so she was able to reach under and fondle his penis until her hand was sticky and wet from his ejaculatory fluid.

But that was two days ago. Life was moving at a fast pace for Herman, because today he was doing a scene for the Soapland Confidential video. James was done for the day and had since left, but he hung around long enough for some off-camera tête-à-tête. He didn't even have to ask. Gripped by a powerful force that he could not override, James simply could not stop himself from lowering Ricardo's speedo. It was very nice of him to voluntarily relieve the hairstylist of some of the excess semen that had been building up in his shaft. I'm not a homo, I'm bi, he rationalized, as he jerked and sucked the new man's penis, and he even licked his cock-head after he came, getting a taste of semen. Flush from an orgasm, Ricardo offered his butt to the deserving hulk with the fourteen-inch ramrod, but James was one and done today.

"I'm meeting my girlfriend. I'm, uh, saving some for her," he explained, somewhat unconvincingly, as he dressed and hurried out. See, I'm not gay, he said to himself. If I was I'd give him a reaming, but I'd rather have Sydney poke me and then ride me with her tight cunt until I cum. See, I'm not gay.

"Look at that", Leslie said, disgustedly, to Monica. "I'd was willing to have a go-round with the big dick, but...are you sure he's straight?"

"Of course he is," Monica replied. "You remember..." but her voice trailed off, her certainty wavering.

The afternoon saw the arrival of more players. Darryl, Liz and Carol joined the aforementioned Herman, who arrived on the set with Jane. The director gave her a big hug. "Look at you," she said, "you're wearing pants. What happened to the famous legs?"

"I don't want Herman to spill to soon. He's turning into a little monkey."

"Don't worry." Monica winked. "By the time we're done he won't be causing any more trouble."

"I gave him four hookers. That may have been a mistake. Now he struts around like a little peacock."

"You think you can cum twice for me this afternoon," Monica asked him?

"Piece of cake."

"Don't get too cocky," reminded Jane. "And don't overact. Do it the way we talked about."

Darryl explained to Mama-San that his grandson had just turned eighteen and was still a virgin. She had just the right woman for him, and the call went out for Carol, who approached the front desk. Herman's eyes grew wide at the sight of the tall beauty, wearing nothing but a tiny bikini top and a thong bottom. She took his hand and escorted him away.

Darryl used his hands to indicate that he wanted someone buxom, and the ample melons contained within Liz's skimpy top met with his approval. It was at least one size too small; it covered her nipples but little else, and her plump butt cheeks overwhelmed the thong bottom to the point where it disappeared in her crack and was never seen again.

In the locker area, Herman was down to his tighty whities by the time Darryl and Liz arrived. He held a tiny towel, which he placed in front of his loins when Carol removed his underpants. His cute backside remained exposed, and Jane whispered to Monica, "you wouldn't believe who's been back there."

Monica opened her mouth in astonishment. "Not Hideki?" Jane beamed, but didn't reply. She didn't have to.

Liz had Darryl's pants off, but he eschewed the towel, preferring to let his ginormous sausage dangle down unfettered. Liz was overcome with inner joy. Today she would make cinematic history. Herman paused to admire the genitalia too, although his way of showing admiration was for his jaw to drop in awe. Grandsons aren't supposed to ogle grandfathers' cocks, so Herman's lust added another layer, whether he knew it or not. Carol wasn't interested in the 'old fart's cock', as she put it, no matter how big it was, and she took Herman by the hand and led him out the door, his private parts still concealed by a towel.

Herman was already seated on the stool when Darryl and Liz entered the bathing room. They took the workstation next to his. Darryl's penis flopped down when he sat, and its tip almost made contact with the ground. Liz couldn't stop smiling; she was a size-queen, and she had never seen anything like Darryl's. It had become a goal of hers to get her hands on his big thing and make him cum. That he was old made it even more enticing. His cock and his age made him an oddity, but a memorable oddity.

She washed his feet and legs, and kept glancing up at the beast, which was expanding little by little. It was reputed to be fifteen inches if and when it reached its peak. That was the challenge. Darryl's cock no longer needed to reach its peak in order to ejaculate, or even to get fully hard, so age had diminished its potential, but Liz was determined to restore it to its former glory. Darryl was still in the early stages of arousal, so there was plenty of room for growth. What had begun as nine inches turned into ten, ten into eleven, and it stayed there for now, bearing in mind that it was still only about moderately firm. Liz walked round and soaped and scrubbed his back.

Carol was having fake trouble with Herman, who was now standing and desperately clutching his towel, resisting all of Carol's efforts to separate him from it. Herman didn't want to let go, and she finally relented; or did she? She went over to the counter and grabbed a small leather strap. She was able to conceal it, so Herman had no idea what was going to happen next. Carol walked behind him and lashed him across his butt as hard as she could. Herman yelped in pain, but he dropped the towel.

"I'm sorry I had to do that," Carol said to the stunned young man, "but you left me no choice."

Herman looked at Darryl. "Son, when the lady requests the towel you've got to give it up," he said.

Carol began applying ointment to the welt that had formed. Everyone noted that he took his surprise punishment without complaint, as a Donkey Boy should. Meanwhile, the touch of Carol's hand on his backside caused his penis to rise. She had him do a half-turn so that he was facing his grandfather. Carol soaped his back and shoulders, allowing his cock to flutter innocently. This was Liz's cue to have Darryl stand, and she began soaping his upper chest. Darryl's penis kept expanding. It was now over a foot long, and threatening to get even bigger. It was time for his half-turn, and he now faced Herman. It could have been billed as a penis standoff. Herman may not have measured up size-wise, but he stood tall when it came to getting a stiffie.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds