• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Fantasy Made Reality

Her Fantasy Made Reality

It's been a while gentle reader. I want to thank a couple unnamed Litsters for the encouragement to do this again. I had fun envisioning this and hope to start the submissions pumping out again. Please enjoy.

*****

It was the perfect storm waiting to happen. My friend, Mo wanted to go see a football game at the local sports bar and I agreed. The downside is that I was extremely horny as well. It is a good thing that Mo was one of my FWB's and she already called to ensure that she was going to wear the right outfit. Perhaps a bit of detail about Mo is in order for the reader.

Mo, or more specifically Marlene, is a coworker. She works at the same office I do. She's been married for a few years and has an older toddler at home. Her husband is a bit of a high strung guy who is friendly with me, but wouldn't be if he knew how much I love to pound his wife with my man hammer. She offered herself to me after an argument about a month prior to this event and likes to have me as a fuck buddy whenever she feels like her hubby isn't giving her the attention she needs. Let's just say as much as he is a total package; he's not so much in the bedroom.

On this night, Mo followed my instructions to a T. She wore a tank top that accentuated her gorgeous natural child birth marked tits and she wore a skirt. I need to warn you that Mo never...NEVER...wears a skirt. She started to tentatively just because I told her how hot her legs were. There was a pair of heels on her feet and from what it looked like, that was it. We found a spot a little away from the crowd and began to drink a little while watching the game.

There came a point that I slinked a hand down her back and felt her pert backside before she rose up enough for me to touch her privacy. She was already sopping wet. I didn't know if it was being almost naked in public or what, but I didn't want to waste the chance. Luckily, we were in a spot where I could slip my cock out and she looked over just as I did. She was about to go down on me when I grabbed her by her long black hair and whispered for her not to. I then cautiously pulled her by the hips so that her skirt covered pussy was sliding all over my cock. It only took a quick adjustment on her part to allow me to penetrate.

The fucking was slow, tedious, and quiet as we watched the area around us. No one else was privy to her riding my cock while we watched the game. Her pussy was already sopping when she started and it took a ton of effort for her not to moan while she rode me. Nice slow strokes instead of the pounding ones I wanted to do. It was then I remembered that I made an arrangement for Mo for later on and started encouraging her to cum.

"Do you still have your IUD inside? " I asked her.

She shook her head.

"You know that means I could make you preggers if I cum inside you, right?"

She nodded her head up and down. It was a fantasy we shared a bit. Just the thought of her allowing me to cum inside her unprotected womb would already have me unloading deep inside her if the arrangement I made for her wasn't coming up. I could feel her stiffen on top of me as her climax washed over her. I could feel my jeans absorbing her cum as she slowly slid off before she turned and kissed me with her hungry mouth.

"What about you?" she asked.

I nodded my head. "I have a special surprise for you."

Her face showed a bit of shock at first. Then she smiled. "When?"

I looked in her eyes. "Now."

I slid out of the booth and took her by the hand as we walked back towards the employee entrance. I looked in and saw that the back storage area was set up as I requested. I took her back there and pushed her against the wall before kissing her deeply and talking.

"This is what I have in store for you, my little slut. I have three guys coming in who are going to use your mouth and your pussy while I watch."

She froze. "Fuck me?"

I look deep in her eyes. "Yes, fuck you. They know they can't rough you up more than some light smacks and that you do have final say on things. But I know you'll service them well, Little Slut."

She trembled. "But...but if they cum inside me...I don't...I took it out for you."

I paused for a moment. I started going through my mind and the conversations I had with the three strangers and realized what I didn't promise. I smiled inside, but kept stern on the outside. Before I could react, the three guys were in the room and the storage room door was locked. I looked at her again.

"On your knees, Little Slut," I said.

She complied. As the three guys surrounded her, I watched as she took a gulp of air before rubbing the crotch of the guy in front of her through his athletic shorts. All three of these guys were basketball buddies of mine, but strangers to Mo. As they all dropped trou at the same time, I slipped in long enough to pull the tank top off of Mo. There she knelt with her top off, her nipples already hardened as three average cocks surrounded her face. It was then my fantasy began.

For the longest time since Mo and I started to fool around, she always talked about how she loved the thought of servicing multiple cocks. Her straight laced hubby would never go for that, but I liked the idea. It took a bit to arrange for these "strangers" to sync their schedules, but now my Little Slut is sucking off one while handling the other two. I watched as her dark hair highlighted her movement on his cock. She was taking his length slowly, exploring every ridge with her lips and tongue while she was gingerly handling the ones on either side. She then paused at a point to shift around so that her lips were wrapped around the one to her right. The gentleman now behind her moved so his cock was in her right hand while she slid her left up and down the cock she just sucked. This kept going for a bit until she slowly slid onto her hands and knees. She slowly looked up at the man she was sucking off at the time before whispering two words.

"Fuck me. "

He went to his appointed spot and started to ease his cock into her naturally bushy snatch. As he started to penetrate her, the other two went to her head and she started to handle them at the same time. I watched how deftly she would stroke one while kissing and sucking the other. Her moans were stifled by the cock in her mouth as she was in her role as my Little Slut. She was taking their cocks like a pro, unleashing her inner slut. She would let the cock fall from her lips as she looked at the guy pounding her to egg him on. Pretty soon, I got to watch my pretty Little Slut on her back with cocks on either side of her face while the third was pile driving her pussy. I then saw the tell tale signs of the one in her pussy needing to cum. It was then I sprung into action.

"Cum on her pussy like the Little Slut she is," I said.

I watched her eyes bulge as she realized what I said. She then coyly winked at me as she deep throated the guy in her mouth. I watched as the guy at her pussy pulled his cock out and began to stroke it right above her dark haired bush. It was a grunt later from his lips before a couple of healthy shots of semen landed in her bush. This prompted the guy in her mouth to empty as well, filling her throat with his seed.

The third guy on her right side in her hand wasn't close yet. As the two other guys pulled their shorts back on, I walked over to where she was lying down and pulled my cock back out. She took the third guy back down her throat while I slid into her warm, mushy pussy. I loved watching her in her slutty best like that. She kept deep throating the guy while I pounded her cunt. I started egging the guy on.

"Go ahead, she loves swallowing cum. Do it," I challenged.

I watched as he started to slide his hand on the back of her head before he relented. That was one of the conditions of them fucking my Little Slut. She took her hands and grabbed his ass to pull his cock deep down her throat though and the sudden movement jogged his cock to shoot. She started swallowing as fast as she could while I pounded her pussy. Except I was getting close too.

"Little Slut...I'm..."

"In my cunt you fucking bastard!" she screamed.

I dumped all my cum into her tight pussy at that point. As the strangers started to leave and close the door behind them, I looked down at her face. Her glow was magnificent; the streaks of cum on her cheek accentuated her naturally gorgeous grin. She looked happy.

"You weren't supposed to actually cum inside me, you bastard," she said before I pressed my lips against hers.

At that moment, I didn't care about any future ramifications or whatnot. I was content and she was filled with cum. Not bad for a night's work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Fantasy Made Reality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 849 milliseconds