• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Neha Kaur of Toronto

Neha Kaur of Toronto

"Trevor, you know you love this big beautiful brown ass," Neha Kaur said, as she stood in front of the mirror inside Macy's, and checked out her reflection. The silvery evening gown that she was trying on clung to her curves in fetching ways. Standing five feet ten inches tall, neither fat nor thin but bodacious and curvy where it counted, the brown-skinned cutie with the pixie cut was smoldering and she damn well knew it.

Standing a few meters away, with his camera phone in hand and a big grin on his dark, handsome face, Neha's boyfriend of over a year, Trevor Whitaker Jr. seemed to be having the time of his life. Neha Kaur paused provocatively for him like a Hollywood celebrity teasing the hell out of her favorite paparazzi, which, in a way, Trevor kind of was. If the young African American's grin grew any wider, it would split his face for good.

"Damn straight, boo, you know I do, now, please choose a dress and let's go," Trevor replied, and with that, he smilingly took a snapshot of Neha's bum, while the tall, curvy young Indian-Canadian woman pretended to be offended. The things I do for love, Trevor thought. They'd been at Macy's for over an hour. The STEM Formal was coming up at Ryerson University and Neha simply couldn't find the right evening gown for the occasion...

"Um, I like to take my time, Trevor, if you don't like it, kiss my ass," Neha Kaur replied, bending almost all the way over, to Trevor's infinite delight. A store clerk walking by shot them a look of disapproval and Trevor flashed the skinny pale woman his infamous glare. The clerk, who was used to seeing eccentric clients at Toronto's Eaton Center, wisely moved on. Upon seeing that, and Neha smiled. She loved how Trevor could be playful one minute and dangerous the next...

From the moment they met, Neha knew that Trevor Whitaker was trouble with a capital T. Born in the environs of Mississauga, Ontario, to an Indian immigrant family, Neha Kaur never truly felt comfortable in her skin. Even though Mississauga was a racially diverse and friendly town, the Indian community largely kept to itself, as did the Chinese and the Arabs. Neha was too outgoing for her own good, and felt ill-at-ease among her rather conservative and hermetically sealed community...

The Blacks of Mississauga, hailing from places like Jamaica, Nigeria, Haiti, Cuba, Somalia, Ethiopia and even distant Brazil, were another story altogether. Fearlessly the sons and daughters of the African Diaspora spread their culture across Mississauga, and left their unforgettable mark on the City of Toronto itself. The Caribbean Film Festival, Little Jamaica, Black Queer Festival, Caribana, Black Lives Matter, all those things and more reflected the African presence in Canada's largest metropolitan area.

Neha Kaur found herself drawn to the Blacks, for their fearlessness, their energy and their raw sensuality, much to the chagrin of her conservative Indian family. Good Sikh gals honored the conservative teachings of Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, and toed the line according to the ways of Indian culture. Such was the way of things since time immemorial in one of the world's oldest civilizations...

Neha Kaur had other plans for her life, though. She rocked T-shirts featuring Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Kanye West. Her Facebook profile had pictures of everyone from Hollywood actor Will Smith to performer Tyrese Gibson and the iconic Idris Elba in the background. Yeah, Neha Kaur didn't hide her passions, nor did she care who knew it. While attending Ryerson University, Neha met a kindred spirit. Trevor Whitaker, a newcomer to the school by way of Chicago, Illinois.

"What's an American doing at Ryerson?" Neha asked Trevor the day she met him in her computer engineering class. For this in-class assignment, the professor, Mr. Maguire, ordered everyone to pair up with the person next to them, and as luck would have it, Trevor happened to be sitting next to Neha. Like fire and ice, the two of them were destined to collide...

Sighing, Neha Kaur awaited Trevor's answer. Dude seemed to be in his own world. The tall, good-looking young black man with the American accent smiled at her the way a cat smiles at a canary. I'll have to watch myself with this handsome Devil, Neha remembered thinking at the time. Trevor exuded confidence and an air of danger that Neha found almost irresistible...

"My parents got worried I might fall in with the wrong crowd back in Chicago, and they banished me to the great white north," Trevor replied, matter-of-factly. Smiling at Neha, he cocked an eyebrow, looking all smug in his Chicago Cubs sweatshirt, blue jeans and black Timberland boots. All that's missing on this fool is a Du-rag, Neha thought. Trevor acted just a little too cool, and Neha just wasn't buying it...

"Careful, American dude, Toronto is my town, you disrespect it at your own risk," Neha Kaur replied with a wicked smile, and she leaned closer, totally getting into Trevor's personal space. The brother blinked nervously and for a second, she saw through his macho bravado. Like so many guys of all hues, he felt like he had to act tougher than he was. The male of the species never varies, Neha thought wickedly.

"Whoa, easy there, lady, I didn't mean to disrespect your town, Toronto is alright, it's not Chicago, but it's alright," Trevor said, and he grinned nervously. Neha smiled, feeling like she had the upper hand. She nodded at Trevor and they continued with the in-class exercise. By the end of it, Neha felt that she had a firm understanding of Oracle systems...and the young man sitting opposite her.

Neha Kaur had always been a collector, as befitting the daughter of a well-to-do family. After all, her father Jaswinder Kaur is a doctor at the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center, and her mother Poonam Kaur teaches mathematics at Saint Augustine Academy. While other wealthy young women collected sports cars or Louis Vuitton bags, Neha collected...men. Exotic men, to be precise. Usually some flavor of African or Afro-Caribbean, as was her established preference.

Prior to meeting Trevor Whitaker, Neha Kaur had only dated continental Africans or guys from the Caribbean, never an authentic African American stud. Fascinated with black American culture, as well as Trevor's good looks and confidence, Neha Kaur began hanging out with the handsome foreigner, and soon, the two of them hit it off. Neha became Trevor's guide as the young Chicagoan explored the City of Toronto...

"You make me feel so alive," Trevor Whitaker said to Neha as they shared their first kiss, while studying in the library at Ryerson University. Neha looked at Trevor and smiled. The brother is sweet and his lips taste even sweeter, Neha thought. Trevor took her sleek, small hand and brought it to his lips, then kissed it. Neha grinned, touched by his smoothness.

While Trevor initially came off as cocky and full of himself, Neha discovered that he was much deeper than he let on. Born in the City of Chicago, Illinois, to a Jamaican immigrant family, Trevor Whitaker was a hard worker. He excelled at mathematics and computing, as befitting the son of engineers. His parents, Trevor Whitaker Sr. and Martha Kellerman-Whitaker met while studying engineering at Loyola University in the 1980s. Trevor was a second-generation super nerd masquerading as a 'home-boy'.

"Right back at you, handsome," Neha replied, and Trevor winked at her. Just like that, the two of them kissed again and got so into it, that a library clerk walking by loudly cleared her throat. By then, Neha was on Trevor's lap, and he had his hands on her hips. They were so into each other that they didn't notice the clerk until she cleared her throat for the third time. Smiling, Trevor and Neha excused themselves, and then went to his residence to continue their fun.

"You are exquisite," Trevor whispered to Neha as he kissed her, and they undressed each other. Neha feasted her eyes on the tall, hard-bodied chocolate stud who stood before her. She caressed his muscular chest and torso, and his six-pack abs. Trevor looked like he could play in the NBA or something, but he was a brainy guy through and true. As she explored his body, Trevor smiled at her, lust dancing in his golden brown eyes.

"You know just what to say," Neha replied, and then she kissed Trevor again. They tumbled on his bed, and Neha found herself on top of Trevor. Looking up at her, he gently caressed her beautiful face and his hands went to her breasts. Pinching the areolas, he grinned and Neha winced, then smiled. Her hands roamed all over Trevor's hard body, and she playfully tugged on his chest hairs. The brother grimaced, and Neha licked his chest, and began making her way down...

"Oh fuck," Trevor groaned, as Neha brought her beautiful face close to his crotch. Taking Trevor's dick in her hands, Neha stroked it, and the young man sighed happily. Neha blew on Trevor's dick head, then took him into her mouth. Just like that, she went down on him. Trevor's hands gripped the bed sheets and his squirmed a bit as Neha sucked his dick and caressed his balls. It didn't take him long to explode...

"My turn," Neha said, matter-of-factly, once Trevor came down from cloud nine. The brother smiled and nodded. He laid her down on the bed, and proceeded to lick her from her head to her toes. Neha licked her lips as Trevor kissed a path from her breasts to her rounded little belly, and finally the space between her legs. Spreading her thick thighs wide open, Trevor began licking Neha's pussy...

"Oh yeah," Neha whispered, and she closed her eyes and gripped the back of Trevor's head, keeping him on track as he continued eating her out. The brother teased her clitoris with his tongue and fingered her pussy, first with two fingers and then with a third. Neha squealed in delight as her lover took her to kingdom come, and when she came, orgasmic for the first time in ages, her screams filled his apartment. And she did not care who heard them...

"Hmm, give me that ass," Trevor said as he put Neha on all fours, and she grinned and began twerking that big brown ass for him. Trevor's eyes followed Neha's every move, watching her big butt gyrate with almost hypnotic grace. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Trevor rubbed it against Neha's big bum. Swiftly he thrust into her, and Neha let out a little squeal. Trevor gripped her hips and began fucking her with deep strokes, and Neha moaned deeply while undulating her ass, welcoming him inside of her...

Trevor and Neha made love all night long, and when morning came, it found the two lovebirds entwined in each other's arms. Neha looked at Trevor, who grinned at her, having woken up a bit earlier. Outside, snow blanketed the City of Toronto, a rarity in early November but hey, that's weather in Canada for you. Looking into Trevor's soulful brown eyes, Neha grinned, relieved. For the awkwardness that she typically feared following 'first nights' never came...

"Good morning, sexy lady, let's go to Tim Horton's, breakfast is on me," Trevor said, as he kissed Neha on the forehead. Neha smiled, and nodded, then got up and gave him a hug. Trevor hugged her back, and they shared another kiss. Instead of grabbing her shirt, however, Neha 'borrowed' Trevor's Chicago Cubs sweatshirt, and put on the miniskirt she had on the night before. Without a word, she headed for the washroom. Trevor watched her go, a mysterious smile on his face.

"Alright, Chicago, let me show you how we do breakfast here in Canada," Neha Kaur said, putting on her sunglasses and linking her arm with Trevor's. Smiling, the two of them headed for the door. They left the residence and headed for the Tim Horton's located a couple of blocks away. Lining up behind the other peons, they bantered about last night's exploits. Thus began the unexpected romance which changed their lives.

"Yeah, Trevor, I don't like the silver dress, I think I'm going to try the red one again," Neha Kaur said with a wicked smile, and Trevor Whitaker Jr. sighed, and nodded, knowing it was far from over. Silently he lamented his fate, in the tradition of boyfriends, husbands and friend-zoned guys everywhere, stuck waiting on their adored lady as she tried on different outfits at a clothing store. Should have brought my damn laptop, I bet this place has Wi-Fi, the young man thought, shrugging.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Neha Kaur of Toronto

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds