• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Anjali Bhatnagar of California

Anjali Bhatnagar of California

"Is this your first interracial shoot?" Director Stella Karpov asked, looking at the shy young South Asian woman who sat before her. Magic X Pictures corporate office sat inside a nice red brick building in the Van Nuys neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. Sandwiched between a coffee shop, a gym, an art studio and a grocery store, the place looked innocuous enough. Hard to believe that one of the world's biggest Porn studios was housed inside...

"No ma'am, I've done scenes with White guys and Latino guys, this will however be my first shoot with Black men," replied Anjali Bhatnagar, known to the world as Indira Fires, the world's most famous Indian-American Porn Star. Having made over two hundred Porn movies since Starting out in the industry in 2004, she surpassed her competitors at the AVN Awards, winning title after title. Now, Indira Fires was looking to break into new territory...

"Black male interracial scenes are a driving force in the adult film industry today, all the more so because of the taboo nature of such encounters in North American society, both on or off camera," Director Stella Karpov replied, matter-of-factly. Born in the City of Saint Petersburg, Russia, and raised in the environs of Santa Barbara, California, Irina Abisov was blessed with athleticism, beauty and brains. Along with ambition to spare, of course.

The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Russian American beauty attended the University of California at Los Angeles, where she played rugby and soccer. In the summer of 1999, Irina Abisov graduated from UCLA with a degree in Criminal Psychology. Unable to find work in her field, however, Irina Abisov began working as a stripper. At the age of twenty three, Irina joined the Porn industry under the moniker Stella Karpov in early 1999.

After making several hundred Porn films, in genres ranging from hard-core to fetish, Stella Karpov quit acting and became a Director, eventually founding her own company, Magic X Pictures. Since then, she'd become a multi-millionaire, whose studio competed with Vivid, Black Ice, and all the other major Porn studios. Adaptation is the key to survival, Stella Karpov was fond of saying to friends, family members and co-workers...

Stella Karpov had a flair for talent, and lately, she'd begun to diversify her Porn studio's talent pool. Her way of keeping Magic X Pictures competitive and absolutely relevant. The ethnic Porn market was growing faster than all the others, and Stella Karpov definitely wanted a piece of that action. Hence why she was recruiting Anjali Bhatnagar/Indira Fires here...

"I'm down for almost anything," Anjali Bhatnagar/Indira Fires replied, and Stella Karpov smiled at the young woman. She knew that a lot of South Asians had a dislike for people of African descent, even though there were exceptions to that rule. Controversy makes money, Stella Karpov mused, and that's why she decided to launch a new Porn series tentatively titled "Black Dicks In Indian Chicks," with the pilot DVD starring Indira Fires, currently the United States of America's number one Indian Porn Starlet, and controversial African American Porn stud Brian Powers.

"I'm very glad to hear that," Stella Karpov said, returning Anjali Bhatnagar's smile. She tried to imagine the pairing of Anjali Bhatnagar's Indira Fires character with Brian Powers. This is going to be one for the ages, Stella Karpov thought. Brian Powers was arguable one of the top Black male performers in the adult film industry today. Still, the brother had a bad reputation and quite a few Starlets refused to work with him...

Brian Powers came to international pre-eminence in a series called "Ghetto Porn Classics," where he played the role of a seductive trickster getting middle-class Black women and Latin women to join the adult film industry by basically seducing them into it. The series made Brian Powers a household name, and he launched a secondary series titled "Black Dicks In Mature White Chicks," which made him even more popular. Unfortunately, the tall, burly Black Porn prince's ego only grew as a result...

"Here at Magic X Pictures we pay male talent two thousand dollars per scene, with an additional five hundred for fetish work, what do you think?" Stella Karpov asked Brian Powers, as she interviewed him a few days ago. The handsome brother stroked his goateed chin and looked at her thoughtfully. Clad in a dark gray silk shirt, Black tie, Black silk pants and Black timberland boots, Porn Star Brian Powers, real name Michael Fallon, looked confident and in control.

"Sounds good to me, Miss Lady, and since I'm my own agent, no need to split the profits," Brian Powers said, smiling at Stella Karpov before signing on the dotted line. Stella Karpov smiled and nodded, noticing that Brian Powers hadn't bothered to read the whole thing. If he had, he would have read that the incoming interracial Porn series "Black Dicks In Indian Chicks" wasn't just regular male/female sex but also included fetish and domination themes...

"Alright, let's roll," Director Stella Karpov said, speaking to the camera crew, the lighting people, and of course, the talent, as everyone gathered on the set of "Black Dicks In Indian Chicks." Anjali Bhatnagar/Indira Fires arrived early, looking stylish and professional in a White blouse and dark gray Capri pants. Brian Powers arrived fashionably late, but looking good in a Sean John's sweatshirt and blue jeans. It definitely fit the image as the macho rapper type that he often played on screen...

"Hello gorgeous," Brian Powers said, as he walked up to Indira Fires, and smiled at her. The young Indian woman smiled shyly at the tall, burly and handsome Black Porn Star who looked more like an NFL player than a Porn king. After introductions were made and outfits changed, the scene began to roll. Stella Karpov watched the talent intently as they began to interact...

"Hello, handsome, remember me?" Indira Fires asked, as she stood in the doorway of Brian Powers apartment. In this scene, Brian Powers played the role of college football Star and NFL prospect Marcus Brown, and Indira Fires played the international student from India who was obsessed with him, even showing up at his place provocatively dressed in the hopes of getting some. Right up Brian Powers alley, Stella Karpov thought, amused.

"What's good, shorty?" Brian Powers replied, looking Indira Fires up and down in a lustful manner, totally getting into character. Director Stella Karpov watched as the two of them kissed, and began undressing one another. Brian Powers laid Indira Fires on the bed, and made love to her. First, he kissed the young Indian woman's lips and her breasts, then spread her thighs and began eating her pussy. Nice ass, Karpov thought, admiring Brian Powers behind as he knelt at the foot of the bed, his handsome face buried between Indira Fires thick thighs...

"Hmm, this feels good," Indira Fires whispered, licking her lips and rubbing her breasts together as Brian Powers ate her pussy. Afterwards, it was her turn to service him. Brian Powers leaned against the wall as Indira Fires knelt before him and sucked his world-famous, deliciously thick, eleven-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. Indira Fires had trouble fitting that big dick in her mouth, but she surprised everyone on set by ingesting it with some effort.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick, bitch," Brian Powers said, and Indira Fires shot him a look of disapproval which Director Stella Karpov's cameraman definitely caught, but she continued to suck him off anyway. This one has to play the bad guy no matter what, Stella Karpov thought. After Indira Fires finished polishing Brian Powers dick with her tongue, the brother put her on all fours and proceeded to worship her ass, even though the scene only called for him to fuck her doggy style.

"Oh my," Indira Fires whispered, a bit surprised as Brian Powers put her on all fours, smacked her big brown butt and then slid his tongue into her asshole. Director Stella Karpov almost yelled cut but upon noticing that Indira Fires was moaning in genuine pleasure, she let the scene go on. Brian Powers stroked his big dark dick as he ate Indira Fires big beautiful brown ass, and he didn't let up until the gorgeous Indian-American Porn Starlet squealed in delight...

"I love your ass," Brian Powers said as a surprised Indira Fires gave him a genuine smile. From that moment on, the scene flowed nicely enough between the two of them. Brian Powers rolled a condom on his dick and pushed it into Indira Fires pussy, and the young Indian woman moaned and squealed as he gripped her hips and slammed his way into her. They fucked and sucked, and Director Stella Karpov filmed the whole thing.

"Alright, cut, that's a wrap," Director Stella Karpov said, satisfied with the way the scene played out. After the scene wrapped up, Brian Powers and Indira Fires headed to the showers. When they came out, their pay cheques were waiting for them. Two grand for Brian Powers, plus thirty five hundred for Indira Fires. Female talent always get paid more than male talent in the hetero side of the adult film industry, that's a time-honored tradition.

"Pleasure working with you, sir," Indira Fires said to Brian Powers, as they picked up their pay cheques from the payroll department, located next to Director Stella Karpov's office. Brian Powers looked at her and smiled. This Indian cutie is something else, he thought lasciviously. Only thirty two years old, Brian Powers had been in hundreds of Porn films. His infamous dark dick had found its way into the mouths, pussies and assholes of Black women, White women, Latin women, Chinese women, and now, the tight, juicy pussy of an Indian-American Porn legend.

"Likewise, Miss Fires, I look forward to the anal scenes tomorrow," Brian Powers said slyly, and he watched as Indira Fires jaw almost hit the floor. The prospect of taking Brian Powers eleven-inch Black dick up the ass intimidated even the most seasoned of female Porn Stars, and he absolutely relished the thought of parking it in Indira Fires backdoor.

Growing up in the City of Los Angeles, California, Porn Star Brian Powers/Michael Fallon met and dated lovely women of all hues. South Asian women were usually conservative, and from rather overprotective families, and thusly out of reach for him. At last, Brian Powers got to savor one, thanks to Magic X Pictures Director Stella Karpov's newest Porn Starlet, the lovely Indira Fires...

"Have a good day," Indira Fires replied through gritted teeth, and she shook her head and made a beeline for the elevators. Brian Powers watched her go, admiring the hell out of Indira Fires big brown booty. Indian women sure got booty, he thought lustfully. With a big smile on his dark, handsome face, the swaggering Black male Porn Star made his way to the parking lot, got into his bright red convertible and drove away. Nothing like a man who loves what he does for a living...

"What did I get myself into?" Anjali Bhatnagar/Indira Fires asked herself as she reached her stylish apartment in the Sun Valley area. The young woman stopped by the local Bank of America to deposit her paycheck, of course, and then went home to relax. She showered for the second time, something she always did after a Porn shoot. Afterwards, Anjali Bhatnagar sat in her living room and watched an old episode of The Strain on TV.

After watching the show, Anjali Bhatnagar took a look at the script for "Black Dicks in Indian Chicks," and after reading and rereading it, she came to a portion of the script which made her smile. I don't think this fool read the whole thing, Anjali Bhatnagar thought to herself, remembering Brian Powers words to her. If the cocky Black male Porn Star was looking forward to the anal scene, he would be in for a surprise...

"Aright, action," Director Stella Karpov yelled, and the camera crew and lighting people took their positions, as day two of "Black Dicks in Indian Chicks" began filming. Brian Powers arrived early on set, surprising everyone. Indira Fires arrived on time, with a mysterious smile on her lovely face. The two Stars exchanged hand shakes and pleasantries, and then the scene began filming...

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Indira Fires said through gritted teeth, as Brian Powers bent her over and tried to work his eleven-inch Black dick into her tight butt Indian hole. Indira Fires used plenty of KY lubrication, but Brian Powers did still felt huge. She'd filmed anal scenes with well-endowed White male Porn actors and Latino male Porn Stars before, but Brian Powers was in a category by himself...

"Hell yeah, I love a tight ass, twerk it for me, bitch," Brian Powers said, totally giving himself over to his role as the roughneck football Star as he crammed his big dick into Indira Fires butt hole. It took several takes, a couple of washroom breaks, more lubrication and some patience, but the rather long interracial scene finally finished filming. Indira Fires was sore in the bum and had unshed tears in her eyes after getting her ass wrecked, but Brian Powers was all smiles.

"Alright, let's shoot the second anal scene," Director Stella Karpov said enthusiastically, and Brian Powers grinned and winked at Indira Fires. The young Indian-American woman smiled, and returned Brian Powers wink. The burly Black male Porn Star seemed a bit puzzled, and then one of the set assistants brought a bag of toys which she handed to Indira Fires, along with a change of attire...

"This is the fetish part of the scene, buddy, the female domination/male submission part, where the female fan turns the tables on the macho football stud and fucks him with her strap-on dildo," Indira Fires said gleefully, and she brandished the script in Brian Powers face. The Black male Porn king grinned nervously, and looked at Indira Fires, then at Director Stella Karpov.

"This isn't a joke, Brian Powers, you signed the contract, remember? Now, please prep for the shoot," Director Stella Karpov said, and Brian Powers, frustrated, grabbed the script from Indira Fires. He then took a look at his copy of the contract, which he'd signed. Grumbling something, Brian Powers shook his head. The Black Porn stud looked at his smiling Indian female co-Star and the no-nonsense Russian American woman in the Director's Chair.

"Whatever, you're going to have to pay me extra for this shit," Brian Powers said, and Indira Fires exchanged a smile with Director Stella Karpov. Just like that, the second anal scene of the day began to roll. Director Stella Karpov watched as Indira Fires stepped into her role seamlessly. In this scene, Indira Fires played the role of an irate student who finds a stalker in her bedroom, sniffing her panties. In exchange for not calling the cops on her stalker, she punished him, of course...

"I'm going to have fun with your ass, stalker dude," Indira Fires said, looking fetching in a Black leather jacket and Black leather miniskirt, riding crop in hand. Brian Powers cringed as she came near him, even though part of him was turned on. Director Stella Karpov was tickled pink as Indira Fires got into dominatrix mode and bent Brian Powers over, spanking the burly Black Porn stud.

"Oh fuck, this is some crazy shit but I kind of like it," Brian Powers said, as Indira Fires smacked his ass with the riding crop. After having her way with Brian Powers cute ass, Indira Fires donned some gloves and began fingering his bum. Brian Powers moaned and groaned as Indira Fires stroked his big Black dick and fingered his butt hole. Someone sure loves this stuff, Indira Fires thought, wryly amused.

"And now for the pegging scene," Director Stella Karpov said, smiling wickedly as she watched Indira Fires grab a strap-on dildo and put it into gear. Brian Powers watched, both scared and turned on as Indira Fires strapped it on, and then blew him a kiss. Brian Powers turned around and bent over, and Indira Fires got behind him. Without further ado, Indira Fires pushed the dildo into Brian Powers ass after lubricating him good and proper...

"Now that's my kind of anal scene," Indira Fires ad-libbed, gripping Brian Powers hips tightly as she began pushing the dildo up his ass. Director Stella Karpov smiled, thrilled by what was unfolding before her. A cocky, macho Black Porn king was getting fucked in the ass by a tiny, bossy young Indian dominatrix wielding a strap-on dildo. Role reversal with an interracial and cross-cultural theme, Stella Karpov thought. Way to break new ground...

"Oh yes, Mistress Indira, fuck my ass," Brian Powers shouted, out of the blue, surprising the hell out of everyone on set, including the woman shoving a dildo up his ass. Indira Fires laughed out loud and slapped Brian Powers ass, then bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo even deeper into his bum. While fucking Brian Powers ass, Indira Fires grabbed his infamous big Black dick and stroked it furiously. The macho Porn stud groaned in pleasure, totally in sub space, begging her for more.

"That was fun, like, whoa," Indira Fires said, after she pulled the dildo out of Brian Powers ass. Before Director Stella Karpov could say anything beyond the word cut, however, the Indian Porn Starlet flipped the Black Porn king on his back, and kissed him passionately. Everyone on set watched, amazed, as Brian Powers and Indira Fires began making out like there was no tomorrow.

"Best scene I've ever filmed," Brian Powers said, as he and Indira Fires came up for air. Director Stella Karpov looked at the two of them and grinned. The scene wrapped up for the day, and the Porn Stars pocketed their pay cheques. This time, however, Brian Powers and Indira Powers headed for the elevator together, politely bantering about the day's events. Round three tomorrow, Director Stella Karpov thought with a satisfied smile. Magic X Pictures newest interracial porn series was off to a rather fantastic start...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Anjali Bhatnagar of California

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds