• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kalpana Vasudevan of Mumbai

Kalpana Vasudevan of Mumbai

"First time at a BDSM munch, ma'am?" Jordan Lubin asked cheerfully, as he assessed the tall and rather lovely, Sari-wearing young South Asian woman who sat opposite him at the P.O.C. munch which he'd organized in Vanier, Ontario, to bring other local people of color in the BDSM lifestyle together under one roof. The venue for the event, Soleil Des Iles, a small Haitian restaurant located in the heart of Vanier, was definitely packed.

Jordan Lubin had been fascinated by the BDSM lifestyle for quite some time. Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant family, he originally came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study computer science at Carleton University. Six feet two inches all, dark and handsome, blessed with athleticism and rugged good looks, Jordan was a big hit with the ladies on the Carleton campus. Unfortunately, most of them couldn't handle his brand of fun...

Big fish in a little pond syndrome, Jordan Lubin is a fine exemplar of that particular notion. Carleton University wasn't big enough for the Haitian-Canadian brother who referred to himself as the Prince of Montreal. Having grown tired of life on the small, quiet campus, Jordan Lubin sought a place of his own. After searching on Kijiji, Jordan found a nice apartment to rent in the Francophone community of Vanier, in the east end of Ottawa.

Vanier had a reputation for roughness, due to it being a high-crime area, thanks to the presence of prostitutes, gangsters and roughnecks of all stripes. It's the kind of place that 'good' Ottawa folks avoid. For Jordan Lubin, who was drawn to the wild side, Vanier was a veritable playground. He regularly dealt with prostitutes, especially the ones who dabbled in BDSM. After experimenting a bit, he decided to take on the larger BDSM community. Hence tonight's meet and greet at this makeshift munch...

The guests were an extraordinarily diverse lot. Madame Bouvier, a tall, middle-aged, curvy Black woman with short hair decked out in Black leather made quite an entrance. She came along with her sub, a balding, twenty-something White male who introduced himself as Eric something or other. In his duty as host/organizer of the event, Jordan Lubin offered the unusual pair a warm welcome.

Larissa, a young Black woman who resembled Hollywood star Jill Scott, came with her girlfriend Rhonda, a six-foot-tall, heavily tattooed, flame-haired and green-eyed, kind of masculine, forty-something Caucasian woman. A tall, lean and athletic, forty-something Black man named Guillaume came accompanied by his companion/sub, a portly but lovely young Black female with a smooth shaved head named Rose. Someone's got daddy issues, Jordan remembered thinking upon seeing these two.

"What makes you think that?" replied the young Indian woman, and curious brown eyes fixed themselves upon Jordan Lubin. For months now he'd been interacting with these people on Fetlife, quietly vetting them before inviting them to a meet and greet in the real world. If he wasn't mistaken, the young Indian woman's online moniker was MistressKali89.

"Oh, no reason, make yourself at home, ma'am, I'm Jordan, but online I go by the name MasterJayXL117," Jordan replied, and the young Indian woman smiled and nodded. Jordan discretely checked out the gal's backpack, and saw the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees logo, along with some buttons such as "Feminist and proud" and "no means no." Good stuff, really. So, you're one of those, Jordan thought, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Nice to meet you, Jordan, you can call me Kali," the young woman said with a smile, and Jordan Lubin smiled and nodded. One of Jordan's many hobbies included hacking, and a few days ago, he'd hacked MistressKali89's IP address. It was ridiculously easy for him to track her down to a server at the University of Ottawa library. For example, Jordan knew that her real name was Kalpana Vasudevan, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Mumbai, India, where she was born to a Tamil family.

"In Hindu mythology, Kali is the Goddess of Destruction, Slayer of Evil Forces, can you live up to the name?" Jordan asked coyly, and Kalpana/MistressKali89 smiled, and he saw something seductive and dangerous dance in her lovely brown eyes. The young Indian woman licked her lips and drew closer to him. Much closer than was considered socially acceptable, in fact.

"Play with the fire and you might get burned, little man," Kalpana/MistressKali89 said sharply, and Jordan's grin broadened. Looks like I'm getting under her skin, he thought, like a shark sensing blood. In his interactions with MistressKali89 online, he'd seen quite a few interesting things in her profile. She was dominant, and had a lot of pictures to prove it. In those pictures, she was always veiled, even when she was spanking or flogging one of her subs, usually a sycophantic White male.

"Well, milady, maybe I like the fire," Jordan replied, and MistressKali89 sighed, and rolled her eyes. The brother is full of himself, she thought. Jordan had been on Fetlife for some time and knew how to get under dominant females skin. Some of them required the 'simple man seeks strong woman approach,' but that was too basic for this one. Jordan was a Master of the game, and like any good predator, he knew his prey well...

MistressKali89 hailed from India, a culture where women were subservient to men, and now she found herself in Canada, where strong women are quite common. Kalpana must have felt quite the culture shock after moving to Ottawa but she's loving it, hence why she dabbles into BDSM as a dominatrix, Jordan thought, as he continued his quiet assessment of Kalpana Vasudevan. This is going to be fun...

"Jordan, I've dominated men a lot of tougher than you, and only the insecure types are intimidated by strong women," MistressKali89 said sharply, and Jordan held his hands up. As the evening rolled on, the other guests mingled and bantered. Jordan quickly apologized to the lusty Indian gal, and changed the subject. He didn't want to alienate her too much. Not now, anyways...

"I'm afraid that I'm the confrontational type, milady, you can spank it out of me another time, now, care for a drink?" Jordan asked, and Kalpana hesitated, and then asked for a lemonade with a lime. Jordan nodded and walked to the counter, then ordered just that. Seconds later he returned, after thanking the Haitian waitress and handing her a toonie. Smiling, Jordan handed Kalpana her drink, then looked at her pensively.

"You know something, Jordan? You call yourself a Master, but I think you'd enjoy getting spanked by me," Kalpana/MistressKali89 said, smiling as she sipped her lemonade. That's when Jordan smiled and shrugged, pretending to be uncomfortable with where the conversation was heading. That's right, lady, I'm a fake macho guy who secretly needs a strong and dominant woman's touch and you're the one to change my mind about things, Jordan thought, wickedly luring his prey into his trap.

"I plead the fifth," Jordan said with a smile, and MistressKali89 grinned and nodded. The two of them bantered for the rest of the evening, talking about the BDSM lifestyle, and how tough life in Ottawa could be for students. As the evening concluded, Jordan and MistressKali89 exchanged numbers, and then went their separate ways. Let the games begin, Jordan thought as he put Kalpana Vasudevan/MistressKali89 in an Uber, after dutifully admiring her big beautiful bum of course.

That's how it all began, Kali and Jordan's connection. The very next day, he called her, and they ended up spending over an hour on the phone, talking about anything and everything. Amazingly, Kali didn't bring up the BDSM lifestyle, instead she talked about her school and her life in Ottawa, and how much she missed her hometown of Mumbai, India.

"I'm homesick too, Kali, Ottawa is definitely no Montreal, but it's an okay place, if you know some cool people and keep an open mind," Jordan said, and Kali chuckled on the other line. Jordan waited, and then he asked her out to a movie. He held his breath as Kali considered his proposal. It's now or never, Jordan thought, either Kali would take the bait or he was up shit's creek without the proverbial paddle...

"Alright, but I pick the movie, I want to see The Dark Tower, I think Idris Elba is delicious," Kali said, laughing, and Jordan hastily agreed. They met at the Silver City movie theater, or Scotiabank Theater, as people now called it, and Jordan was surprised to see Kali wearing a Black vest over a Black tank top and blue jeans. Miss India doesn't always dress traditional, Jordan thought, amazed.

"Hello again, Kali, you look lovely," Jordan said, and Kali looked him up and down, nodded gently and grinned. They went inside and watched the movie. Afterwards, they went for a walk around Gloucester. Jordan was quite eager to show the beauty of the east end to Kali, who lived in the Glebe area. Someone's got money, Jordan thought, impressed.

"You're not what I expected, Jordan, I checked you out, you come from a good family, and you have good marks as a computer science student at Carleton, but you are also a daredevil who craves extremes," Kali said, and the suddenness of that statement stunned Jordan. The two of them stood on a hill overlooking the area, with the Blair Mall, the nearby bus station and the movie theater a few hundred meters away.

"You're a sharp lady, Kali, I checked you out too, a traditional Tamil Indian lady who likes to tame men, you fascinate me," Jordan admitted, and Kali smiled and shrugged. Someone likes to play coy, Jordan thought. He'd been with quite a few women in his twenty years. Some of them his own age, many of them far older. The female of the species is a dangerous element, but Jordan knew how to unravel them and get them at his mercy...

"You're not going to get me to become your sub, like so many of the so-called Masters on Fetlife, you will bow to me," Kalpana "Mistress Kali" Vasudevan said to Jordan, and as he pondered these words, the young Indian woman did something else which surprised him. Grabbing Jordan by the collar, Kali stood on her tippy toes and then planted a kiss on his lips, before giving his bum a firm slap.

"Whoa, you're full of surprises," Jordan said, blinking nervously, and Kali flashed him a smile a shark would recognize, then winked at him. Traditional Tamil Indian chick my ass, you're more like the temptress from hell underneath that fake innocence, Jordan thought. He was still pondering that as he smiled at Kali, who linked her arm with his. They came down the hill, and headed for the bus station.

"See you around, handsome," Kali said to Jordan, as she boarded the 95 bus which would take her from Gloucester to downtown Ottawa. Jordan watched her go, and smiled. Gorgeous face, killer body, nice ass, and the mind of a predator, my kind of woman, Jordan thought. Somehow, he'd have to find a way to make Kali his, even if it meant him playing her game for a little while.

That night, as Kali lay naked on her bed, in her apartment in The Glebe, she thought of the day's events. Jordan Lubin was a fairly interesting young man. According to his Facebook profile and his posts on Fetlife, he was confident with the ladies, and liked to have his way. While Kali definitely wasn't opposed to sexual encounters with men of her own choosing, she liked them to know right off the bat that she ran the show. The sooner Jordan gets that, the better off he will be, Kali thought.

"Brother's got a real cute ass," Kali said to herself, as she thought of Jordan. The cocky young Haitian-Canadian looked like he had a nice body on him. One that Kali wouldn't mind exploring, after putting him through the paces, good and proper, of course. Kali imagined Jordan in her living room, on his knees before her. Like an obedient pup eager to obey his mistress, Kali thought.

"Kiss my feet, sub," Kali said to Fantasyland-Jordan, pinching her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. Fantasyland-Jordan nodded quite obediently and kissed her toes. He even sucked them one at a time without needing to be told to do so. After Fantasyland-Jordan finished giving her toes a tongue bath, Kali had him lie on the floor, and she sat on his face, smothering him with her big ass.

"That's right, eat my ass," Kali said, and she laughed out loud, imagining the hunky Jordan under her. Thrusting two fingers into her moist, hairy pussy, Kali pleasured herself. Furiously she masturbated, even as all kinds of fun scenarios involving her and the formerly defiant, now subdued hunk played in her head. Kali bent Fantasyland-Jordan over and spanked his cute ass, and even fingered his butt hole. The things I'm going to do to that ass, Kali thought with a wicked smile.

"Oh fuck, it's in my ass," Fantasyland-Jordan whimpered, as Kali stroked his cock and balls while inserting a slim green dildo into his asshole. Laughing gleefully, Kali continued to dominate Fantasyland-Jordan, dominating the hell out of him. After fucking his ass with the dildo, Kali sat on Jordan and urinated on him, then ordered him to drink her golden nectar. And the brother gulped it all down as if his life depended on it. After masturbating to such a guilty pleasure, Kali sighed happily and slept peacefully.

"Game on," Jordan said to himself as he lay in bed, unable to sleep. Restless, he thought of Kali, her mysterious smile, and that enchanting, thick ass of hers. Closing his eyes, he envisioned the lovely and vivacious Kali in bed with him. In his fantasy, he bent a very naked and very voluptuous brown-skinned beauty over, and admired her big ass. Fantasyland-Kali turned around and winked at Jordan quite suggestively.

"What are you going to do to my ass, Master Jay?" Fantasyland-Kali asked, and Jordan grinned and slapped her ass, causing her to squeal. Taking out his belt, Jordan positioned himself behind Kali and proceeded to whip her ass into shape, literally. Jordan masturbated furiously, as he imagined himself taming the hell out of the feisty Indian beauty's big brown ass.

"Your ass needs to be punished, Kali, you act all bossy but I know you want this," Jordan said, and after whacking Fantasyland-Kali's big ass with his belt, he decided to switch things up. Grabbing Fantasyland-Kali's hips, Jordan thrust into her, and began fucking her. Fantasyland-Kali squealed as Jordan penetrated her and began grinding her big brown ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of her.

"Oh yeah," Jordan said, as he came all over himself, and the picture of Fantasyland-Kali's big beautiful brown ass vanished from his mind. The young man smiled to himself, and vowed to make his fantasy come true. Even if it meant pretending to be interested in exploring his ( nonexistent ) submissive side with MistressKali89, the international student also known as Kalpana Vasudevan of Mumbai, India. Let the games begin, Jordan thought to himself, smiling as he finally fell asleep.

The following morning, after eating a healthy breakfast, and showering, Jordan Lubin caught the bus to Carleton University. While riding it, his phone buzzed and he saw that he had three text messages from Kali, inviting him to meet her at Starbucks in the early afternoon. Hastily Jordan agreed, and he received a smiley face from Kali a few seconds later. And so it begins, Jordan thought to himself, with a plan of seduction already forming in his cunning, twisted mind.

"Come into my trap, handsome, I'll be spanking your wannabe macho ass in no time, taming so-called Masters is this Mistress true passion," Kalpana "Kali" Vasudevan said to herself, smiling wickedly after receiving the affirmative response from Jordan Lubin via text. Doubtless the handsome Haitian stud thought that she was like all of his other conquests, a hapless cutie in need of a strong man's touch. Ha! Kali had a little bet going on with herself. She predicted that Jordan Lubin would be kneeling at her feet by the end of the week...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kalpana Vasudevan of Mumbai

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds