• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Ch. 02

Blackmail Ch. 02

1234

Author' Note: Things move up a gear in this chapter... be prepared for themes of bondage and for the non-consent element to go up a notch. Also, remember that this is all just fiction. It's written through the rose tinted glasses of fantasy, it's not condoning doing something like this with anyone other than a willing partner! With that said, enjoy!

*****

1.

"I can't do this anymore, now you're dragging other people into it too! I want it to stop. Who knows what you'll ask me to do next."

Amber said, her voice full of emotion as she sat on her bed, her body still tingling with the sensations of what she'd done with Millie less than an hour ago. Her mound tingled for another reason as the feel of her panties on her hairless skin was new territory.

"I was thinking that maybe you'd call Rob and the rest of the swim team round to yours and see how many cocks we can fit inside you at once..."

Amber's jaw was left hanging at that prospect.

"No! Never, that's... that's... fuck no."

"Relax, it was a joke."

Amber wasn't sure it had been though.

"Just tell me what it is you are trying to say."

He asked with an annoyed tone.

Amber cleared her throat.

"I'll... fuck you to put an end to all of this. That's where it's going to go eventually anyway right? No more blackmail, you give me the tapes and promise not to use anything else as leverage either, don't ever contact me again. Oh! And leave Millie out of this too."

Amber felt bad for having dragged her into it.

"You come stay with me for a weekend and do whatever I say and I'll think about it."

He said with a cocky tone.

She gritted her teeth.

"Two hours, we set some ground rules and you won't just think about it, you'll guarantee it."

They argued for a little while before coming to a compromise. He'd give her the footage of her stealing but keep anything else, he could do what he wanted with it as long as he never let anyone know it was her and blurred out her face. He couldn't use anything else to blackmail her again. Nothing he had so far would be used to blackmail Millie but he made no promises about the future. She felt sorry for Millie for accepting that. In exchange she'd spend one evening with him. The limits she'd got him to agree to were sex, bondage and light BDSM, nothing that would leave a mark or break her skin with the exception of a few small bruises that may occur by accident. Even that worried her a little, but she could deal with that much at least.

The agreement was that tomorrow evening he'd have her picked up and dropped off with instructions on where to go. She'd also wear what he told her, as long as it didn't leave her exposing herself to the taxi driver and whoever else saw her that evening. He agreed. The one last thing she had gotten out of the deal was his identity. Though he had said that he would only text her with his name when she was in the taxi. If she didn't arrive then, then he would know something was up and probably had some sort of backup plan to be able to deny any involvement. Everything he had on her would likely be shared with all her friends, family and her faculty and everything she'd done until now would be pointless.

She hadn't slept well that night. Nightmares of being held down by the swimming team as they raked their hands across her flesh, it felt like they'd been tearing her apart. She woke up before her alarm her heart pounding. She wasn't entirely sure that it had been a nightmare of them killing her when she woke up. The whole memory of her dream was twisted in the surreal way dreams were, it was as if they'd both been passing her around to have sex with her and consume her. She didn't read too much into dreams but wondered if it was her subconscious telling her that who she was, was slowly being eaten away as she did these depraved acts.

She went to classes and tried not to think too much about this evening. There were no texts that day and she couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect of this being over, even as she dreaded what would happen tonight. So far he'd just wanted to see her cum and humiliate her by forcing her to expose herself to him, to strangers and then to Millie. Would what he wanted be similar to that? He wanted to tie her up, she'd pushed back against that idea but he'd not budged, eventually threatening to call the whole thing off and just send the emails now regardless of what she did. Realising that she would do whatever he asked even if she wasn't restrained she convinced herself that it didn't matter, besides it'd probably be easier to cope with him doing things to her rather than forcing her to do things herself.

There was a package waiting for her when she got home, she'd been expecting it, even though she didn't know exactly what it would contain. She took it back to her room and opened it, inspecting each item of clothing carefully. A black under-bust corset with garter belt attached, flesh coloured stockings, black heels and a bright pink coat, that would just be long enough to cover her modesty. There was a piece of paper too.

'Wear nothing but this and do your makeup like you did in this picture.'

The photo of her was from a summer ball she had gone to, she'd pushed out the boat on glamming herself up for that one; smoky purple eye shadow, lip stick, liner and gloss, foundation, powder. The number of products she'd used whilst keeping it looking like she'd not used hardly any. It wasn't like she needed it, but clearly he wanted her to doll herself up for him, so she'd do it.

She had just finished getting ready, looking at herself in the mirror without the coat on she looked like a porn star. The corset sat under her breasts and pushed them up and together and at the same time it emphasised her hourglass figure. The suspenders, attached to the corset, the lacy topped stockings, and the frilled bottom of the corset created a picture frame around her smooth mound, not a single hair covering her subtlety blushed folds anymore leaving her feeling a new type of nakedness. From behind, the way the corset narrowed her waist drew the eye down to her bare arse, now a perfect upside down heart with the way the corset was cut. She was lucky she was ready as a text came through.

'Downstairs in ten minutes the red taxi is yours, he knows where you're going.'

'Tell me your name now.'

Amber replied as she put on the coat and did it up, looking at herself in the mirror, thankfully it covered enough to hide the tops of her stockings and she could easily be wearing a short dress underneath. But she wagered that most people who saw her in black heels, with her hair and makeup the way it was would instead be fantasising about her wearing something similar to what she really had on, if not less.

'When you're in the taxi and halfway here I'll send you my name.'

She sighed and went downstairs. She saw the taxi pulling up and walked over.

"Amber?"

The driver said, looking her up and down.

She smiled,

"Yes that's right, you know where I'm going right?"

He grinned in a friendly fashion as he watched her get into the back of his car, his eyes on her legs. She flashed him a cautious glance and he turned back around. She hoped she hadn't flashed him anything else.

"Yes, yes, I know."

He replied.

She wondered then what would happen if the taxi driver took her somewhere else. She'd always been told to be careful getting a taxi on her own. Not knowing where he was even meant to take her she was definitely in a very vulnerable position. Half an hour or so passed in silence as her stomach did backflips before a text came through. It was a different number than before and it was nothing more than a name.

'Zak Nazar'

Amber didn't recognise it. She used her phone to try and Google it but got nothing. Instead she went on the computer department's website. After a while she managed to find a twenty nine year old man by the name of 'Zaki al-Nazar' who was apparently a post-doctoral student in the department with an Omani nationality, she wasn't exactly sure where that was. Middle-eastern maybe? The site also had him listed as a member of staff, maybe something to do with the campus internet which could be how he got access to Millie's search history? Or perhaps installing security cameras? Amber bit her tongue, finally figuring out how he might have gotten that video of her.

There wasn't a picture of him though and she didn't have time to try and find one as another message came through,

'Walk towards the neon sign. Second alley on your left. Knock on the green door.'

Three simple instructions as the taxi came to a stop.

Amber suddenly panicked as she realised all she had on her was her phone and keys. What if it wasn't paid for? The driver laid her fears to rest though.

"Okay, here you are."

He turned around to smile at her, not looking as if he expected any money, instead trying to peak at her as she stepped out of the car in a not so subtle way, she managed to keep his eyes from spotting how little she was wearing though.

"Have a good night!"

She smiled sternly,

"Thanks, and you."

Amber stepped out of the taxi hoping that he had dropped her off in the right location. She looked around and spotted the neon sign. Walking towards it she felt her heart rate rise as she saw the group of men standing outside a bar smoking below it. If she walked by with the way she looked she knew she'd get some comments from them. If they discovered what she was wearing, or more accurately, what she wasn't wearing under the coat, what would they do? They were talking loudly to each other in a drunken way... She passed an alley on her left; it was the second he'd told her to go down.

She walked by the alley and saw some of the men noticing her coming, the bright pink coat not helping with her blending in, they'd not started to pay full attention to her yet though. As she got closer one of them turned to fully look at her, his eyes sweeping up and down before locking onto the amount of leg she was showing, he nudged his friend trying to get him to turn and look just as Amber came up to the second alley and she quickly slipped around the corner before the other man could turn to look at her. Walking quickly she searched for the green door he'd told her to knock on. She felt a little nauseous at how frightened she was, getting off the streets was her priority right now, even if she was walking into an 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' type situation.

She found the door further down the empty alley and took a breath before knocking three times. A hatch slid open, below eye height, which was odd. She bent over and looked in.

"H-hi, I think I was told to come here?"

There was a bright light shining out at her through the hole that stopped her seeing inside.

"Drop your coat on the floor."

The voice was familiar, the man she'd spoken to, although without the distortion to his voice. She took in another breath, steeled her resolve and undid the tie on the coat letting it slip off and fall to the ground around her. She shivered to the cold air as she exposed her body to the night. Her light pink nipples hardened and a slightly goose bumping of her skin had happened as the air touched her breasts. The breeze between her legs was a new feeling and a chill told her that she was getting excited by the danger. The way her stomach twisted and heart raced was as thrilling as it was terrifying. She glanced back the way she came praying that the men didn't decide to see where she went.

"Good, now come closer to the door."

She stepped a bit closer.

"Closer than that!"

She looked puzzled, but stepped forward until she was nearly touching it. She noticed that the hole in the door was level with her breasts and it was at the same moment she saw the pair of hands reach through and grasp her breasts and tug, pulling her off balance, towards the door with a small yelp.

She stumbled forward turning her head so her cheek bumped against the door instead of her nose as her body was pressed up to the rough wood. Her hands slapped against the wood as she tried to push herself away from it.

"Ouch! Hey, what are you doing?!"

She quickly bit her tongue at how loud she had responded, hoping that none of the men around the corner had heard anything.

"Quiet. Stay still."

She obeyed for her own sake, as she felt something wrapped around her breast. She realised that it was cord or a thin rope as he began to wind it around the base of her breast. As he did it squeezed tighter and tighter until it was a little painful. She kept silent though as the process was repeated on her other breast. After it was finished she tried to pull back to see what he'd done to her chest only to feel a tug that told her that the rope was fastened somehow and so now she was too.

She looked behind her at the coat on the floor and tried to stretch out her foot to pull it towards her but it was too far away, she cursed herself for not dropping it closer. She glanced back to the entrance of the alley. Fastened as she was, she was helpless if anyone decided to come this way. Thoughts of what they might do if they found her in this predicament filled her imagination. Her fears were addressed momentarily though as the door began to move. Swinging inwards it pulled her in as she was forced to take little steps to keep up with her breasts.

"Ah~!"

She made a sound of discomfort and hissed under her breath. The door opened to ninety degrees before a metal click sounded. The bright light that had shone back at her previously was gone now. There was a moment of silence and she struggled to move away, finding her breasts still held her, she tugged at the door but it was held in place too.

"Why are you doing this? I came here didn't I, I'll do what you want."

She pouted angrily.

"I want you to put your hands behind your back."

She glanced around as he walked past the door to behind her, not quite catching sight of him in the relative darkness of the room. He looked of average build though, maybe taller than average.

He didn't wait for her to comply as he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled it behind her,

"You don't need to be so rough Zak. I said I'd let you... fuck me."

She swallowed nervously, this was more extreme than she'd thought it was going to get, at least this quick. This was a mistake, she realised. He tied her wrists together behind her back, her arms bent so that her hands were between her shoulders, palms together. He pulled her back and she expected a tug from her breasts, surprised to find that they were free now and she could move away from the door. A rope trailed from either breast that must have been tied off earlier to stop her moving. He took each rope and placed them over her shoulders, tying them to her wrists. It held her hands tight to her back between her shoulders and if she struggled to free them or even tried to adjust them too much it'd pull painfully at her breasts, forcing her to keep her arms still.

"This is a bit much, I mean, I know what I said but could we do it without the ropes?"

"Do you want to back out of the deal Amber?"

He asked coldly. She struggled to turn and see his face but he held her wrists and so turning just tugged at her breasts, forcing her to stay still.

She paused for a moment before shaking her head,

"No, it's fine..."

"So you want me to fuck you, yes?"

She hesitated. She'd come this far. It was nearly over.

"Yes."

She mumbled as she whimpered softly. She gasped then as his fingers pushed into her mouth, making a sound of discomfort she opened her mouth as she could tell he wanted. As she did he pushed something inside, which forced her jaw wider still. It was a metal ring and it held her mouth wide open. She made an inaudible sound of protest but was unable to stop him as her struggles just painfully tugged at her plump breasts.

"'aahh 'aaar 'oo 'ooehn"

"Good..."

He said as he fastened the ring gag behind her head stealing her ability to talk or close her jaw.

"Written and verbal confirmation that I can do anything I like to you. You realise you're completely at my mercy now don't you?"

He landed a sharp slap on her rear that elicited a cry from Amber, warped by the metal ring that held open her mouth. Oh God, what had she agreed to? Now with the gag in she realised she had no way to tell him to stop, that she'd changed her mind. Had she had misread just how cruelly he had been tormenting her? Her own perversions taking some pleasure out of him making her humiliate herself the way she had, warping how unkind he seemed. She had trusted him more than she should coming here. She felt suddenly scared as she cried into the gag, asking him to stop, trying to tell him that she'd changed her mind, but her message was not conveyed

"Let's start by putting this on properly shall we."

She was pushed forward again, pressed against the door as he held her there with one hand undoing the bottom of the corset with the other where the lace tied together. His hand was removed from her back as he began to roughly tug at the ribbon that crisscrossed between the eyelets of the corset. She furrowed her brow as he tightened it forcefully, making her suck in her middle as he did. By the time he was done she could only take half a breath and was made to stand more upright, unable to twist or bend at the middle. She tried to call out to him, to communicate that it was too tight or that she wanted to speak,

"Nnn- Staap~"

But he ignored her pleas.

Letting her go he walked away from her, which allowed her, for the first time to turn and see her blackmailer turned captor. He wasn't familiar, a man with olive toned skin, neither handsome nor ugly, he had a dark beard and matching black hair, wore a plain white shirt, blue jeans and dark trainers, he was very unassuming and not what she had expected. Although she wasn't sure what she had expected.

He smiled as he pushed the door that had until now stayed open. She'd been too scared by what was happening to her to think much more of the men outside, if anything they had been a chance at salvation rather than a danger given the situation. The door shut with a metal click as he stretched out his hand to reveal something hanging from a thin rope, a large metal hook. But instead of a point there was a metal ball about the size of a ping pong. Her heart skipped in fear.

"This will help your posture."

He said with a grin that scared her. He pushed the ball into her mouth and moved it about, she tried to turn away but he clutched her chin.

"I'd make it nice and wet if I was you."

She looked confused as she gasped for air as he slipped it back out and moved behind her. She realised quickly where it was going as she felt the wet cold metal against her small clenched rear hole. She screamed and tried to step forward, but he grabbed hold of her wrists and the ropes tugged at her breasts pulling them upwards painfully. Her body yielded to the pressure he exerted to the metal ball as she felt herself stretch to let it inside her before she clenched back around the thin metal rod the ball was fixed to, holding it inside herself.

"Hold it there, drop it and you'll just make me think I need a bigger one."

She whimpered and held still as he began to plait her hair, doing as he said as she didn't doubt he'd carry out his threat. She felt him plaiting something other than her hair into the braid he was making of her tresses he finished tying it off and then she felt a tug to her hair, forcing her head back painfully. She was made to stare at the ceiling as at the same time the ball inside her was pushed up deeper into her, the curled metal rod pulling up and back at her rear hole like a beckoning finger. She raised her arse, arching her back as much as possible as she squealed in shock and protest as she realised the plait of her hair was being tied to the other end of the hook that was in her arse. Tied tight by a rope that was plaited into her hair her head was forced back, trying to lower her chin tugged at her hole in a stretching fashion that was both humiliating and uncomfortable. She felt like a tightly strung bow.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds