• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 05

Limited Dating Options Ch. 05

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Can, can I talk to you for a minute?" Wynonna said bravely as she could, quickly following up with, "In private."

Nicole looked up, hesitated for a moment and then said, "Okay."

Wynonna nodded and, after Officer Haught stood up, awkwardly led the way through the police station. This was a bad idea. It was multiple bad ideas, all combining together into one big shit storm which could destroy the one good thing in Wynonna's life. Actually, for the first time in forever Wynonna's life really wasn't that shitty. She actually had a job she liked, a boss she liked and a place to hang her hat.

It wasn't close to perfect, but for once Wynonna truly had a feeling of purpose, and a place she belonged. Most of all she felt truly loved by someone she truly loved. And she was about to risk it all in the name of saving it, even though it would almost certainly make things worse.

"Really, in here?" Nicole raised an eyebrow.

"Well... I considered offering to take a drive, but I thought that would imply I was going to kill you." Wynonna smiled, opening the door and holding it open for the redhead like a 'gentlewoman', and then noticing look was giving her quickly added, "I'm not."

"Very reassuring." Nicole said dryly, stepping into the room, "What about a bar?"

"Believe me, I thought that." Wynonna groaned, shutting the door behind her after she entered the room, "But I couldn't risk anyone overhearing this."

Officer Haught nodded in understanding and then there was a very long and very awkward pause. Which wasn't surprising as they were now standing in the room that Officer Haught had caught Wynonna and her sister Waverly arguing about their relationship, Officer Haught perhaps proving herself a competent detective in turn as she immediately put two and two together.

Waverly had unfortunately confirmed her suspicions, but even if she hadn't Wynonna knew that it would have been difficult to try and convince Officer Haught that she wasn't fucking her own sister, and would almost certainly have to have this awkward conversation in which she tried to convince her that such a taboo relationship wasn't wrong.

"So, is a true?" Nicole asked.

"Which part of it?" Wynonna wasn't able to stop herself from quipping.

"You and Waverly." Nicole said flatly, then after a telling pause added, "God dammit Wynonna, what the fuck!"

"Hey! Keep your voice down!" Wynonna hissed.

"Fuck?" Nicole hissed back, although quieter than before, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Taken aback by this reaction Wynonna instantly asked, "What, Waverly didn't give it away?"

"No, you both did last week. But... I don't know, I convince myself I had to be wrong. That it had to be a mistake. That, that Waverly would come to me and explain it was a big misunderstanding, and that she..." Nicole trailed off briefly, "Fuck Wynonna! Just fuck."

"I know." Wynonna said guiltily.

There was a brief pause and then Nicole grumbled, "I should arrest you, you know?"

Wynonna frowned, "For what?"

"Erm, hello! Incest is illegal!" Nicole hissed.

"Not in the south." Wynonna quipped, quickly adding, "Or at least not in this state. I checked. As long as we are both of age, which we are, and it's consensual, which it is, we're not legally doing anything wrong."

"Oh, so just morally then?" Nicole quipped bitterly.

"Look!" Wynonna said flatly, "I don't expect you to understand, but as there hasn't been angry villagers with pitchforks and torches after me I'm guessing you haven't told nobody, and for that I wanted to say thank you."

"I didn't do that for you." Nicole said coldly.

"I don't doubt it." Wynonna replied knowingly, before sighing, "But... I did come here to try and convince you to stay quiet."

"You don't have too." Nicole said flatly, "I would never do anything that would hurt Waverly."

"Well, we have that at least in common." Wynonna smiled.

"Do we?" Nicole questioned, and then when Wynonna gave her a look she grumbled, "Don't look at me like that Wynonna. This is wrong, and you know it."

"I know." Wynonna said solemnly.

"Do you?" Nicole questioned, "For God sakes Wynonna, what are you thinking?"

"That Waverly is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I love her." Wynonna said firmly, "I know it's wrong, but I don't care. Waverly is the only one I've ever truly loved, and the only one who's ever truly loved me. And when we're together... nothing has ever felt more right."

"She deserves better." Nicole said flatly.

"You mean she deserves you?" Wynonna almost laughed, getting the desired reaction of an angry looking redhead, "What? You think I didn't notice you eye fucking her? Because I did. I always notice. Side-effect of being the jealous type."

"So? She's not my sister." Nicole shrugged, and then sighed, "And I... I thought we had a connection."

"Maybe you did." Wynonna begrudgingly agreed, and then when she got another look continued, "That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. See, even though the thought of you just looking at Waverly makes my blood boil, I do want what's best for her. And no matter what, I can't shake the feeling I'm not who she truly wants, and if there's any chance that's true I don't want to be the one who stands in the way of the happiness she deserves. But I ain't giving her up without a fight. So, what's a girl to do? I can't just back off and let you have your turn, but maybe there's a more mutually pleasurable arrangement to be had. Maybe one that will make Waverly realise who she really wants. Or better yet, maybe you."

There was long pause, and then Nicole asked, "What are you saying?"

Wynonna smirked, "What? Weren't you the one suggesting a threesome with the Earp sisters?"

*

A few hours later Wynonna was awkwardly ushering Officer Haught into her home, the two of them barely saying a word to each other as the redhead followed the brunette into their living room, where the object of their desires was waiting for them. Waverly smiled awkwardly, gave Officer Haught a big hug, and then one for Wynonna as well, maybe just to stop her from being jealous, which didn't work.

Then Waverly and Officer Haught sat down on the couch together while Wynonna grabbed a beer from the coffee table, sat down in the nearby armchair and tried to engage in the awkward small talk which followed, the entire time thinking she didn't bring enough beer for this.

Honestly Wynonna hadn't been really expecting Officer Haught to say yes. She really only did it to soothe her guilty conscience, because this way if Waverly broke up with her in the future and complained that she could have had something with Nicole then Wynonna could point out that her baby sister had more than enough chances to pick her instead, and Wynonna went out of her way to try and make her pick somebody else.

Including even trying to arrange a threesome. Except now she had arranged it. Or had she? Officer Haught looked even more awkward than she felt right now. Would she really stick around for the main event? Or would she run for the hills as soon as someone suggested to go upstairs?

Waverly was easily just as nervous, if not more so, than the other two women, but that was only natural under these circumstances. Or so she imagined. She never had a three way before, and she doubted Nicole had either. Wynonna had, but that was with guys, and more importantly not anyone that she gave a shit about. Or so she said.

So Waverly spent most of the night thinking of the right words to ease them into the subject, but ultimately concluded that this was one of those situations were it was better to let actions speak for her. Although if she was going to take the initiative on this she needed to be at least a little tipsy, and she got the impression the small talk made Nicole as relaxed as possible for what she was about to do, especially as it was something out of the norm.

After all, it wasn't everyday someone saw two sisters kissing, especially when one of them was someone they liked. For that reason Waverly tried to keep her kiss with Wynonna brief and gentle, which was easy at first because she took her big sister by surprise, turning her face towards her when there was a lull in the conversation and then pressing her lips to hers.

But then of course Wynonna tried to heat things up, and Waverly probably only got away so soon because Wynonna remembered who was watching them. Then Waverly slowly got up, made her way from the sofa to the chair where Nicole was sitting on, got into her lap and gave the redhead a gentle kiss, this one much longer than the one she had given Wynonna.

When she finally broke the kiss Waverly was a little breathless, but she just about managed to ask, "Do you wanna come upstairs?"

Despite her throat suddenly being very dry Nicole nodded softly, "Okay."

Smiling softly at her... friend? Yeah, Waverly would go with that. Anyway, her friend smiled back, took Waverly's hand and allowed herself to be pulled out of that chair. Waverly then turned to Wynonna, and thought she'd have to do the same for her pouting sibling. But then Wynonna got up, gave her a weird look and took off in the direction of the stairs, Waverly quickly following and pulling Nicole by the hand after her.

At first Waverly wasn't sure what Wynonna was doing, then she realised she was probably trying to make sure Waverly would stare at her ass as she slowly made her way up the stairs and reminded her about the last time she had been mad at her and how part of her punishment had been giving her big sister a nice long rim job. Either that or Wynonna just childishly wanted to go first, which was also possible.

Either way Waverly was filled with thoughts of fucking her sister as the three women slowly made their way up the stairs and to Waverly's room. Once at their destination Waverly close the door behind them and then pushed Nicole up against it, and then pressing first her body and then her lips against Nicole's in a heated kiss.

Nicole responded without hesitation, then whimpered in disappointment when Waverly broke the kiss a few minutes later and turned her attention to Wynonna, who was predictably pouting again, although she quickly brightened up when Waverly approached her and gave her pretty much the same treatment, before Waverly began going back and forth between the two other women.

Nicole had no idea what she was doing here. Well, she did, but that didn't mean it was a good idea. In fact ever since she'd heard it the words 'this is a bad' idea had been echoing in her head, and it was like an ear piercing siren right now, especially when Waverly kissed her sister in front of her. But despite knowing she should leave Nicole just couldn't. She just couldn't.

She was just too in love, or at least infatuated, with Waverly Earp, that she would literally take anything she can get, even if it meant being in a threesome with the Earp sisters, which wasn't nearly as fun when instead of sharing her she and Wynonna were the ones sharing Waverly. And yet she couldn't, wouldn't protest, and instead just kept tongue kissing Waverly whenever she got the chance.

During one of those kisses Waverly started undoing her belt, and when she broke it Waverly dropped to her knees, slowly pulled down Nicole's pants and panties and then stuck her head in between her legs. Which was certainly welcome, but Nicole was used to receiving a lot more foreplay from her lovers. Hell, she barely had the chance to fondle Waverly's tits.

Or have hers fondle. And really, she could have kissed Waverly all night. Instead she found herself wide-eyed and staring of the smirking Wynonna, who she blamed for this. Of course foreplay wasn't Wynonna's thing. That twisted little bitch probably barely kissed Waverly before shoving her head between her legs.

As much as Nicole would have liked to scold Wynonna for being a bad influence on Waverly, in so many different ways, she was too busy crying out with pure joy as Waverly Earp pressed her tongue against the bottom of her pussy and then slowly made her way up to the top. She then slowly repeated the process just as slowly, quickly proving that while her foreplay game could do with some work Waverly's pussy licking skills were top shelf.

So much so that Nicole was able to close her eyes and forget all about how Waverly had got this good at eating pussy. She even forgave her for skipping the foreplay. Which was easy given what Waverly was currently doing. Besides, maybe Waverly was just eager to lick her pussy, which was a thought Nicole very much liked.

Grateful for the door behind her Nicole leaned back against it, lowered her hat and reached down to gently stroke Waverly's hair in gentle encouragement. Which was pretty much heaven for the redhead, especially when Waverly started lingering on her clit with every other stroke of her tongue.

Unfortunately just as Nicole was about to beg for more Waverly pulled back, causing the cop to open her eyes and look at her lover with betrayal. Waverly didn't notice, as she was too busy crawling over to her precious sister, Nicole scowling jealously over at Wynonna, who didn't notice as she was too busy grinning gleefully as her precious sister approached.

Wynonna had spent the last few minutes staring at Officer Haught. Well, mostly at Waverly as she kneeled in front of her precious girlfriend as she ate her out, but occasionally up at Officer Haught to check, yes, as far as she could tell the officer bitch wasn't even looking at one of the best sights in the world, Waverly Earp on her knees in front of her and licking her pussy.

How dare she! Who did she think she was? Why had Wynonna thought it was a good idea to invite her here for a threesome in the first place? And most importantly of all, why had Waverly chosen to eat her pussy first instead of Wynonna's? Was it true? Did she really want Officer Haught instead of her?

Then to her delight Waverly turned around and started slowly crawling towards her, causing Wynonna to grin wickedly. And to realise her hand was down her pants and she had a finger inside herself. Wynonna honestly wasn't sure when that had happened, but she quickly removed her finger, and her pants and panties, so there wouldn't be anything in the way once Waverly arrived.

Which was something she was rewarded for, first with a soft smile from her beloved sister, then the thing she really wanted, Waverly's talented little tongue pressing against the bottom of her cunt and slowly making its way up to the top to linger on her clit, making Wynonna cry out with true joy.

"Oh God! That's it baby girl, mmmmm, eat my pussy." Wynonna moaned shamelessly as she reached down and pressed Waverly to her while staring lovingly down at her sibling, "Oh yeah, eat me. Eat my pussy little sister, mmmmm ohhhhhh yessssss, fucking lick your big sister's cunt you beautiful little dyke. Mmmmm yeahhhh, show big sister just how much you love her."

More than a few of these words were directed at Officer Haught. Okay, pretty much all of them were, because Wynonna was a horrible person and painfully insecure, but she made matters worse by looking directly at the officer for a few of those comments. Mostly though she stared down lovingly, and lustfully, at her precious Waverly.

Which somewhat backfired as Waverly glared up at her, making her feel bad. But not as much as she made her feel good, Waverly clearly concluding that if she couldn't shut Wynonna up through guilt then she would do it by fucking the hell out of her. Of course that was okay, because that's exactly what Wynonna wanted.

Of course Wynonna didn't exactly get what she wanted, as she wanted Waverly to tongue fuck her to climax. However this was one of those times were not getting what she wanted was certainly a good thing, because it meant that her eventual climaxes would be that much more powerful because Waverly slowly built her up to it like a good little pussy licker.

And Wynonna definitely wasn't in a hurry for the pussy licking to end, especially as Waverly began increasingly concentrating on her clit, lingering there for so long that Wynonna thought she was going to cum just from that. Of course that's when Waverly crawled over to Officer Haught and gave that bitch the same treatment, Wynonna glaring daggers at her rival while avoiding the urge to slide a hand down once again to finish what Waverly had started.

Waverly was kind of in heaven right now. Pussy heaven! Oh yes, she was going back and forth between the yummiest treats she'd ever enjoyed, and she knew what would make it even better was when she would make the other women cum for her.

The problem was Wynonna. Or at least her sister's insecurities. And that mouth! God, Wynonna had never hesitated to verbally embarrass her before, and while at least it was the kind that she liked it was different now Nicole was here Wynonna's words seemed meaner. Or maybe Waverly was just more sensitive to them with company here, especially as it took her best work to eventually shut her sister up.

"Yessssssss Wav, yessssssss, fucking eat my pussy!" Wynonna cried out loudly, "Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's it, eat me! Mmmmmm, eat your big sister's pussy you incestuous little bitch! Oh yeah, you love the taste of pussy, don't you Waverly? Yeah you do, but you love your sister's the best. Huh? Yeahhhhhhhh, you love my fucking cunt! You love eating your big sister's cunt like the dirty little dyke whore you are! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, you're such a whore Wavs! My whore. My own personal little pussy licking lesbian whore! My pussy licker! Mine! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss, you're mine Waverly! Not Officer Hottie's, mine! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit, oh baby girl, you're my cunt loving slut, my dyke whore, ooooooooh, my submissive little bitch, ohhhhhhhhhh, you're mine, oooooooooh, all mine, ohhhhhhhhhh, mine, mine, mine, mine, mineeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd!"

It took literally shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into her sister's pussy and fucking her with it as hard as she could to make her shut up. And that wasn't even really shutting her up, it was making her incoherent after finally making her cum.

Which certainly wasn't unusual, nor was the fact that when the first one hit Wynonna pushed Waverly's face as deep as it would go into her cunt and then started grinding her hips in a way which made it hard for Waverly to breathe. Not that it stopped Waverly from fucking her sister through multiple orgasms, it just meant the majority of it ended up on her face instead of in her belly were it truly belonged.

She had made Wynonna cum first because it felt like she had too. God forbid she should have made any other choice, otherwise Wynonna would have thrown a hissy fit. Ironically Waverly would have probably chosen her big sister anyway. Probably. Mostly because as yummy as Nicole had proven to be Waverly didn't crave the taste of her like she did her sister.

Although she was very much looking forward to tasting Nicole's cum, and a big advantage to having Wynonna roughly fuck her face to the point where she would probably be bruised meant that she had more energy to make Nicole cum. And hopefully do other things.

When Wynonna finally let go of her Waverly wasted no time in crawling back to Nicole, who whimpered as soon as the other girl was between her legs, "Please Waverly, please make me cum. I need to cum so bad. Please? Please fuck me with your beautiful tongue. Tongue fuck me you sexy girl! Please? Mmmmm, make me cum in that pretty little mouth of yours."

For a few extra seconds Waverly waited to see if Nicole gave her any more of that sweet dirty talk. It was the sweetest encouragement given to her so far, and weirdly she found herself missing Wynonna's less sweet approach. Although she had more important things to focus on, namely making Nicole cum, which Waverly did easily by gently shoving her tongue inside her and beginning to fuck her with it, not stopping until she got a mouthful of cum.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds