• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

1234

The taxi's brakes squeaked a little as it came to a stop at his apartment complex. Alan paid the man in cash, exchanged a nod, and pulled himself out of the car with a grunt. It was now nearly sunset, the skies darkening into red and yellow on the horizon. The heat beat down, but since the "outfit" Sarah had gotten him only consisted of tank top (horizontal striped in green and white) and khaki shorts, it wasn't too bad.

He trudged his way up the apartment stairs, a file folder full of depressing information under his arm. Near the top of the stares, almost out of habit, he glanced at his door.

A girl was waiting there for him.

He paused. Between the sun behind and the distance, she was hard to make out beyond her silhouette, but Alan could tell she was sitting with her back to his door, long legs stretched out, head back. The rest of her silhouette was blotted out by what looked like a suitcase upright next to her.

Alan rolled his eyes. "Well, here we go again," he muttered.

He took the last few steps up, and walked firmly toward his door, last on the end. As he approached, he made out more details. She had medium brown hair, long and straight, and wore white shorts, a gray sleeveless blouse, and sunglasses. She had a denim jacket thrown over her shoulder. The white lines of a headphone chords framed her face, and the hand not holding the jacket tapped at a phone with a thumb.

Her limbs were long, lightly tanned, and despite a modest bust, she cut a nice figure.

Eventually, he approached, and she glanced up at him, and then quickly got to her feet.

"Sorry," she said, her voice surprisingly low, "I was just waiting for..." She paused, leaning toward him. "Uncle Alan, is that you?"

Alan blinked. And then he stared. "Mira?"

She smiled, taking off her sunglasses. Her eyes were still that sea green. "Yeah, it's me. Been awhile, huh?"

Alan couldn't stop staring. "Five years, I think," he managed. Now that he could see her closely, he recognized that heart-shaped face, pointed chin, and of course the eyes. But her teeth where much whiter and straighter than he remembered, and the rest of her had... blossomed quite a bit. The tiny dot of a nose ring and streak of white in her hair were also new. "Wow, I hardly recognize you."

"That's what I was going to say," she smiled, looking him up and down. "Seriously, you look great. It's like you're moving in the opposite direction of my dad." She glanced at his cast. "Are you okay? Wow, those bruises look bad."

Alan hesitated. "Yeah, I'm fine, just an accident was all." He glanced at the suitcase. "So, uh, what brings you out here all of a sudden?"

She opened her mouth, holding it a moment while she shifted back and forth. "Well... actually, if it's okay, could we talk about that inside? I've been out here for hours, and my throat has gotten pretty dry."

Alan eyed her, but smiled and nodded. "Sure, we can do that."

"Great! Let me just grab my stuff."

She turned to the suitcase as Alan started to fish his keys out of his pocket. As she bent to grab the handle, his eyes were uncontrollably drawn to it: an incredibly epic ass.

It was fit like Alyssa's, but bigger, longer, and with a shape that sent a surge right to Alan's libedo. It was, bar none, the best ass he'd ever seen in real life.

And it belonged to his niece.

He managed to look away just as she turned toward him again, fumbling out his keys. He thought she paused a moment, looking at him, but he turned firmly toward the door. A couple creeks later later, he was leading her inside.

He gestured to the couch. "Go ahead and sit down, I'll get you some water."

"Thanks!" Mira pulled her suitcase inside and flopped down on the couch as he got out two glasses (one at a time, since he had to do it one handed) filled them from the filter in the fridge, and handed her one.

She took it with a smile, and downed half of it in one pull. "Oh, that is much better," she said, sighing.

Alan sipped from his own glass. "So... it's a pretty long way from Wisconsin. Mind telling me what's up?"

Mira made a face. "Well... it's kind of a long story, but the short version is: I kinda... ran away from home."

Alan's mouth twitched. He gave her a long look, but she only shifted slightly under his gaze. "Really? Kids still do that? I thought the whole thing with Millenials was you couldn't get them out the door."

She heaved a sigh. "Yeah, well. You've met my parents, especially my dad. Every move and choice is nailed down. Health conscious to a psychotic level, lectures if I so much as have a Coke, meals that are 80 percent vegetable. God, those vacations have every damn second planned out ahead of time."

She huffed out a breath, shaking her head. "So I turned 18 two weeks ago, and got this," she said, tapping her nose ring, "and he wouldn't shut up about it for a goddamn second. Like a nose ring was going to make me look like a slut, and ruin my chances for college, or something. I knew I had to get the fuck away."

She paused. "Sorry about my language. Do you mind?"

Alan shrugged. "Doesn't bother me."

Mira stared at him a moment. "You are so fucking awesome. My mother doesn't even like me to use the word 'crap'. I mean, can you get more stick-up-the-ass? I'm not a kid anymore, for fuck's sake."

"No, I guess not," Alan muttered. The image of her ass flashed in his mind, and he squashed it.

"So we had a huge fight, and I shut myself in my room. I packed up a few things and bailed out the window that night. And so..."

She hesitated. "So would you mind putting me up? Just for a bit!" She clapped hands together in a begging gesture. "Please! A friend of mine lives in the area, and I'm was going to room with her, but the apartment needs to be fumigated because they found a roach infestation. She's staying with her boyfriend in his studio apartment, so I can't go there, and I don't have the money for a hotel. Please? Just for a few nights!"

Alan chewed his lip a little. He took a deep breath. "Well-"

"Really, I won't be any trouble at all," she cut in, firing off the words rapidfire. "I can get my own food, do my own laundry, I can shower during the day when you're gone to work so I don't take all the hot water. Please?"

Alan held up his hands. "Okay, okay, slow down a little." He sat down on the couch next to her. "You can stay. But only for a little while, okay?"

She smiled with her perfect teeth, and threw her arms around him. "Thanks, Uncle Alan! I knew you were cool."

Alan tried to stop himself, but his eyes went right down. God, that ass was even great sitting down. "And don't worry about buying all your own food," he said, patting her back awkwardly. "I can stock the fridge. You can use the shower and the washing machine anytime."

Mira pulled away to arm's length, her hands still on his shoulders. "Really? Uncle Alan, you are the greatest! I promise it won't be too long. You won't even know I'm here."

Alan's mouth twitched a little before he smiled. "Well, I do have one guest bedroom. It's got some workout equipment in it, but it should be easy to move it so you can use the closet and bed."

"Awesome! I'd have been fine with the couch, but that's even better." She looked at him again. "And I guess you must be using that workout stuff. Seriously, you are cut. Flex your arm!"

Alan blinked. But he complied, flexing. Mira grabbed his bicep, squeezing it.

"Fuck yeah! Those are some guns."

She paused, blinking. Her eyes trailed to his face. She abruptly pulled away. "Uh, anyway, where's your bathroom?"

"Second door on the left," Alan said, pointing down the hallway.

"Thanks!"

She turned and hurried off. Alan tried so hard not to stare at her ass, he really did.

***

Alan changed the channel. He wasn't really watching, though. He couldn't seem to concentrate on anything but the sound of the shower coming from his bathroom.

He growled, and pressing the Input Change button, marched over to his TV, and pulled out a controller. He had to dust it off a little, and turning the XBOX on, and popped a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 in the disc drive. He settled back onto the couch, and turned up the volume. He started the quickest round he could get into, and slipped on a pair of headphones connected to the TV.

Which is why he didn't hear the bathroom door open, the sound of padding feat, pausing at the doorway. He only noticed when Mira jumped down into the couch next to him. He glanced at her, and did a double take.

She was wearing only a white camisole and black panties.

"I love this game," she said, staring at the screen. The cami hugged her nice curves, and the panties could barely contain the powerful roundness of her asscheeks. "It's been forever since I played it. It's fucking old now, isn't it?"

Alan managed to tear his eyes away from below to look at her face. She seemed relaxed, watching him waiting while the moaning zombies rattled closer. His cock started to stir.

"Oh, watch out, they're coming!' she said, and he managed to veer back to the game, but not in time. His character was mercilessly gored by bloodied, broken former humans before he'd shot his gun once.

"Sorry, I distracted you," she said, giving him a slight sideways smile. "But now that you've died, would it be okay if I played, too?"

"Uh, sure," Alan said. "There's another controller under the TV, let me just-"

"No problem, I got it," Mira said, jumping up before he could finish rising. She took two quick steps from the couch to the little cabinet/TV stand. She bent at the waist, and her magnificent ass pointed right at him, busting the boundaries of those bikini style, black silk panties. Alan felt his dick go rock hard. Before he could stifle it, an image of him thrusting between those perfect cheeks floated to the surface.

Mira seemed to stay there forever, hand rifling around, until she finally said, "Oh, found it!" and shifted sideways to plug it in before she straightened. She turned, giving Alan a smile, and walked easily back to the couch. When she did, she was a foot or so closer to Alan than where she sat the first time.

"Alright, let's get this on," she said, leaning forward with the controller in her hands.

"Sure. Pick whatever mode you like."

Alan felt a small trickle of sweat run down his back as she confidently flew through menus. He looked at her in the corner of his eye.

"Let's do a marathon mode," she said. Alan suddenly realized how sexy her low voice sounded. "See how long we can last."

"Sure, okay," Alan said. Even as he did, Mira adjusted a little in her seat, creeping closer to him.

As the game started, Alan's brain started to work furiously. He had a bad feeling about what would happen if they lose, so he had to pay attention. He glanced sideways at her, spotting her nipples hard against her cami, then back to the TV. He had to do something, and do it quick.

Otherwise, he was going to fuck his niece.

His eyes widened as an idea flashed in his brain. Yes, it could work, at least for today. Alan turned just slightly toward her, enough to focus on her a bit more.

[God, I am suddenly fucking tired,] he Influenced her. [I did have a really long day today.]

In response, she suddenly blinked. She blinked again, harder, as if trying to clear her eyes.

[Seriously, what time is it? I'm beat.]

This time, she had to stifle a yawn.

[So heavy. So tired.]

Her head nodded, but she shook it, biting her lower lip. Alan suddenly noticed the lipstick on it, hidden in the dimness of the room. Time for the big guns.

[Sleep!] he Direct Inputted her. Her eyes, which were already a bit narrowed, fell shut, and abruptly she crumpled backward. Her chest rose steadily.

Alan blew out a breath. As quietly as he could, he turned off the game. Then he carefully, slowly pulled Mira sideways so that she was spread across the couch, and pulled a blanket over her. He looked over her a moment.

"Looks like I better keep myself out of the house tomorrow," he muttered.

He turned, and shuffling into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. He took a shower. A cold one.

***

Alan had never in his life gotten errands done so fast.

Meeting with his insurance company's claim inspector took less than an hour. They'd given him a nice Nissan Altima as a rental until he could pull together the funds for a new car. He'd also driven around town in record time-the traffic had seemed to melt out of his way, and going to the police station for a statement, to the hospital for one last check up, and grocery shopping had only taken a few more hours.

It was still only 2 PM, and he had no idea how to handle the 'situation' at home.

This is why he found himself walking into the main highrise building of work, a box of his belongings balanced on one arm while the broken one jangled painfully just by supporting it from the side.

He buzzed in using his badge, walking passed the stretch of glittering hallway with furniture no one ever used, and to the silver elevator at the back. He took it to the sixth floor, and had barely stepped out when he almost bumped into Alyssa.

"Alan," she said, frowning at him. She wore a white blouse and a gray skirt that hugged her just a bit. "I thought you were going to recover for a couple days. You sure you're okay to be back so soon?"

Alan tried to shrug, but winced instead. "Oh, I'll still rest. I just thought I'd get a head start, move my things."

Alyssa quickly stepped forward. "Well, let me at least help you with that. I can take you to your desk." She grabbed the box out of his hands.

"Thanks," he said, genuinely grateful. She smiled at him, and turned to lead the way. Her ass as he followed her was still great... but a small voice inside said it just wasn't *quite* as good as Mira's.

[She's only 18,] he told the voice.

All the better-she's gotta be fucking tight, it replied.

[She's my niece. It would be wrong.]

Technically, she's only your half-niece, the voice said.

[So fucking my half-niece is okay?] he demanded.

He was prevented from having further internal conversation by Alyssa stopping. "Here we are!" she said, setting his box down. It was a newer desk, one of two in a pod, and much larger than his last one. The dividers between pods were translucent glass, and the computer screens were at least 24 inches, each mounted on arms that could be moved around easily. The girl who shared it with him was speaking quietly and urgently on the phone.

Alyssa turned and smiled at him. "Well, I'll let you get settled. Make sure you don't wear yourself out. Please feel free to come by my office if you need anything. We can speak in private any time."

She held his eyes just a moment, and then turned, walking emphatically around the corner. He hesitated, eyes following that ass. Alan frowned, and started to take things quickly out of his box. As he did, he heard the phone snap down as the women next to him hung up her call, and glanced at her, and then did a double take.

Her hair is what caught his attention first. It started light brown near the top of her head, but as it got lower it was dyed a deep silver color. It was tied into a thick braid, and near the tips, the silver gave way to a couple streaks of blue. Her face was very pretty, with a great complexion and very understated make up. She was very thin, so that the sharp angles of her face showed clearly, especially her chin. She wore a black silk blouse with no sleeves that showed the curve from her breasts to her tiny waist clearly. She wasn't exactly stacked, but for how thin she was, they stood out.

The rest of her outfit was rounded out by a translucent black shawl, tight black pants with shiny stripes on the side that showed off toned legs, and leather half-boots.

She caught him looking, and offered him a smile, ducking her head a little. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," Alan replied. "Sorry if we were noisy during your call just now."

She shook her head. "Oh, no. It was fine."

There was a pause, and she looked at his left eye, and then his right.

"I'm Alan, by the way," he said. "It looks like I'll be your neighbor."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Keli." She pointed to her name plate on her desk, which read Keli Calderon. She stared at him. He blinked. She shifted in her chair. A long moment passed.

"Well, it'll be nice working with you," he said finally. She smiled and nodded, and then turned back to her computer. Alan frowned, but shrugged and turned back to setting up his few belongings. Then he logged into the computer, starting the transfer of his profile, and started putting a few things in desk drawers. By the time he'd finished, he suddenly realized his throat was dry. He hadn't had hardly anything to drink all day.

"Hey, Keli," he said, and she turned from her screens, looking a question at him. "Would you mind telling me where the water fountain is on this floor?"

Keli ducked her head. "Well, it's across the hall, through that door and to the left, but it's broken right now."

Alan frowned. "Oh. Anywhere I could get a drink?"

Keri nodded. "There's a soda machine one floor down. In the breakroom. It's free for employees."

He smiled at her. "Thanks! Where are the stairs? I've feel silly taking the elevator one floor down."

She smiled, eyes flicking back to his, and down to one side, and up again. "It's right next to the water fountain."

"Well, that works," he said, getting up. "Thanks again!"

She nodded to him, smile broadening for a moment, and then turned back to her computer. He looked at her just a moment longer, and then turned and went as directed. The water fountain did have a big "out of order" sign on it, and directly to its left was a door with a large metal frame and a stairs sign on it. Alan pulled it open quickly, taking a step inside.

He nearly ran someone over.

"Oh my god!" they yelped, jumping away from him.

All Alan saw at first was a flash of gray and red as he put up his hands and backpedalled. He offered an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry, I should have-"

The woman turned to focus on him. It was Aviendha.

She was wearing a lightweight, slim fit gray pullover that clung to her curves, and a navy pencil skirt. Her red heels clacked on the floor of the stairway as she stepped back, and her eyes widened. She drew a deep breath, and her hips jerked, her head thrown back.

"Oh, FUCK, not aGAAAAAINNNNnnn..." she she snarled, and she went down to one knee. Her body continued to thrum, jerking and twitching, her moans escaping here and there from her tightly covered mouth. Alan stared at her, his mouth partly open.

He hadn't thought at her. He hadn't even had time to.

[Did she cum just from me smiling?] he thought. [Like classical conditioning?]

A few more spasms, and finally Aviendha settled. Her head shot up, and she leveled a hot glare at him.

"Uh, look," he started, but then she came suddenly to her feet, charging him. Before he could dodge or run, she threw herself at him, grabbed his head, and then planted her lips on his. Her tongue immediately plunged into his mouth, working furiously at him.

The she pulled back. Alan watched, stunned, as she reached down to undo his jeans. "Fine, you fucking bastard," she snarled, yanking his pants and boxers down and getting to her knees. "Fine! Let's fucking do this!"

She grabbed his hardening dick, and stuffed it into her mouth. Her tongue weaved over his head a moment, making his nerves jangle, and then she plunged him inside, deepthroat. She sucked on the base of his shaft, on hand working his balls, her breath hot on his pelvis.

Aviendha dropped both hands, and reaching down, yanked up her pullover, revealing a substantial red underwire bra holding back her heaving tits. She sank off his now fully erect cock, and took the pullover off the rest of the way, tossing her thick, incredibly straight hair behind her again.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds