• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • La Portuguesa Ch. 04: Captivated

La Portuguesa Ch. 04: Captivated

The droning of the boat engine went on for a long time. She faded in and out of consciousness. Terror and being up most of the night willingly giving her body to men that would fuck her over, had taken its toll.

She awoke to a stormy sky and the presence of a submarine. Long faded and without much success were the letters CCCP. An old Soviet ship she guessed.

They carried her over to it and inside, bumping her ankle painfully on the metal hatch, and then bumping her head on a pipe.

"Tonto de los cojones!" she shouted. Of course it came out muffled around a gag.

A submarine? Fuck!

That was wealth and power. The Armada de Mexico does not have a single submarine, let alone a naval force that mattered. So who were these fuckers?

--

In a tiny metal room that she could not stand in, she was given a bucket to piss in. Her gag was removed, and she screamed until her throat was hoarse. But she had already pissed and shit on herself, and quite intentionally. No point is turning anyone on and getting herself used.

She had to repress her bondage fantasies to deal with real life. For now. And so she slept in her own shit and piss, sloshing about the small compartment.

And dreamed terrible dreams.

"Portuguesa," a man said, then wrinkled his nose at her stench.

She was pulled from her prison, her bonds cut, and forced into a shower where she was sprayed down. Then dry clothes were presented for her to put on.

She refused.

Her refusal was met by electric shock from some kind of baton. Blue acrs of pain, meet the blue Portuguese Man O War. With hate and sneering, she put on the summer dress and sandals they had offered.

Then her hands were zip-tied behind her once more, her wrists already having dark bruises from the last time, and she was marched outside into the sunlight, and down a blank to a dock.

The submarine took off as soon as they disembarked, and slipped underneath the Gulf. Her eyes adjusted to the scene around her.

A jungle, and in the distance a Mayan pyramid. Holy fuck, she was not in Texas anymore. They had kidnapped her for real, and taken her to the southern end of Mexico, if not another country altogether.

The humidity was stifling, and the long march through the jungle both interesting and ominous. Her youthful spirit allowed her to enjoy this unexpected vacation and believe she might turn out alright.

But this was some deep shit she was in, and she knew it.

They took her to a pyramid where military camps lied all around it, hidden by the jungle canopy. The men were dark and Mayan, and amongst them their families and children running and playing. This made her feel better.

She was marched up a long set of stairs, and somehow she knew that many innocent souls had been marched up these same steps to their sacrifices above. She was trembling by the time she got to the top, dripping with sweat, and terrified.

Men sat about talking in a language that was not Spanish, or any dialect she knew. One of them stood up and greeted her.

"Martina Longoria Balli?" he asked her. "Cut her loose!"

The zip tie was cut, and she rubbed her wrists, glaring balefully at this leader of strange men. He had old eyes in a seemingly young body.

He turned her around and lifted her dress. Perhaps they expected her to react, but she did nothing.

"Like my ass?"

"It is not your ass I am looking for. But your tattoo. But you do have a nice ass."

With that, he slapped it playfully.

She glared. He laughed.

"We are not going to rape you, Senorita Balli. Come, sit and eat with me."

Women in colorful dresses came and served them, smiling at Martina as if to reassure her. The food was incredible, and she ate it all. She drank the exotic juice they offered as a drink, and felt a little less shaky.

"Those three bastard gringos played me, and now I am here. Who are Jason Morgan and his friends to you?"

"My thugs, of course. I want your family's land," he said nonchalantly, as if such theft was perfectly normal. Well, in Mexico is was, unfortunately. Which was why the poor were powerless in their landlessness. "But then my bruja demanded I bring you to her."

He said this last statement with some dread. "What? Bruja? A witch?" she giggled.

As if on queue, a woman appeared in skulls and bones and dreadlocks. A black woman with maybe some Native blood, but as black as any African.

Voodoo, Martina thought.

"Portuguesa," she said, falling to one knee and taking both her hands into her. Hot to the touch. Bright eyes, and enormous breasts with each nipple pierced.

The skulls of babies, she realized, hung from her neck and waist. Only short fluffy white skirt barely covered her waist and left strong, smooth long legs bare. She was very pretty despite the Temple of Doom outfit. Indiana Jones was one gringo she would love to have rescue her at the moment.

"Come with me, and I will explain everything, child."

Bones clattered as she walked.

--

"They intended to humiliate you, and record it all for your mother and father to watch. You would have been beaten and raped repeatedly, until your parents sold their ranch."

Martina just could not believe it. "Why? What the fuck?"

"These are dangerous men, Portuguesa. Make no mistake of that. Worse than the cartels. They are the power behind the cartels."

"Yet they fear you," she countered. "That makes no sense. Who are you?"

She smiled white teeth, with canines that seemed a little bit too vampire-like for her comfort.

"Be grateful that mighty men, like Caesar, or Mao, have their superstitions. Castro feared me the most as a little girl. It is I he owed his success in overthrowing Cuba. It is I who kept him in power."

She recalled the submarine with remnants of the CCCP letters still on it. But to claim she was the power behind Castro would make her older than she looked. She wasn't buying it.

"I am Medusa. And you are just like me, a rare and powerful creature, mi Portuguesa."

Martina followed the bruja and her bubbly black ass and hanging, Predator-like dreadlocks through a maze of ruins that had been renovated as usable buildings. Hiena brought her into brightly lit shack where a porn was being filmed.

Or so it seemed. A young Asian girl was being fucked by a big, black man. Martina was turned on something fierce at first, her heart beating a little faster.

But then the man struck her, turned her over, and spread her legs. The Asian girl was raped in the ass, and she screamed and screamed in miser.

"Stop it!" Martina shouted, but Hiena had her mouth over her face.

"This is a snuff film. This is what you would have been in."

Martina tried to fight, but a large black man grabbed her from behind and held her firmly, and then replaced the bruja's with his own over her mouth.

She watched, and endured the pain, of the girl as she was violated. As her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her boy trembled. Each jerking motion was an agony to the young woman, and soon her grunting and groaning turned into whimpers, and then she was still.

She was dead.

When the rapist pulled his enormous cock out, it was covered in gore and cum. Blood spread over the sheets, and the camera kept rolling.

"That could have been you. Beaten and raped. And if your parents did not pay, your death. I stopped it. But I cannot save them all. Evil must have some sacrifices, or Evil will take it all, and cover all the world in darkness."

The film stopped, and everyone started packing up highly expensive equipment. The hand was released, and Martina vomited on the ground at once.

She had not known true terror until then.

--

In a chamber beneath the pyramid an orgy took place. No force or exploitation, just young, energetic men and women exploring all avenues of pleasure.

Shaken to the core by the display of brutal violence, she now was subjugated to the opposite spectrum of sexual energy.

Medusa lifted her arms and addressed the crowd.

"My children, welcome La Portuguesa. A satyr, a faery, a nymph and a succubus. She is one of us!"

The hell I am.

The crowd cheered, and shouted her nickname with one voice. The sweaty, naked or half dressed bodies danced to strange and exotic music. And continued fucking each other, too.

The smell of marijuana became thick, and before she realized it, Mary Jane was pressed against her lips. At the center of the great Mayan hall was a natural waterfall, and people bathed there.

Medusa lead her to it, and slowly removed her bones and skulls, and her skirt. She faced away as she did so, and Martina in a daze thought she had a nice round black ass, and touched it. Medusa turned around, and Martina gasped.

Her dress was removed, and Medusa bathed her with soap and scented oils, washing her clean as sin. Then the bruja handed her the soap, and Martina began to wash her naked body slowly, and with growing lust.

For Medusa was no woman. Nor a man. But she had the penis of a man. A penis of such grotesque size and girth that it inspired both fear and excitement. She wondered what it would feel like inside her, while also knowing it would hurt. A lot.

"What are you?" Martina breathed.

"A witch," she whispered into her ear as they danced together. "Watch, and learn."

Medusa moved as quick as lightning, as if with supernatural power, and took a young man's face into her hand. She stared into his eyes. He stared back with a look of horror, as if she were truly Medusa ... and it was too late to turn away.

Then the witch kissed him, and the man trembled, mouth open, as if she were sucking his soul from him.

Then he dropped to his knees and began sucking on her enormous cock, his mouth opening as far as it would go, which was not enough. She forced it into him, and he gagged.

He was totally transfixed by the bruja.

Then Martina found herself on her knees, helping the man suck on the enormous dick that hung from a woman with huge tits. Like in anime porn, Martina mused. While she buzzed harder, and the world began to swim around her, she felt her arousal increase as she sucked and licked the impossibly large penis.

When the bruja came, she filled both their mouths with cum, and then the man and she kissed each other as they swallowed the load. Suddenly they were fucking, the man between her legs.

He plowed into her wet pussy holding her legs high. People were watching, and she loved it. Like when her roommates fucked her in front of their friends, and then let their friends have her, too.

She wanted all of them to fuck her. Eager, horny, and feeling incredibly powerful, she threw the stranger on his back and began riding his cock, arching her back and crying out to the faces of Mayan gods all around her. Sweat poured from her body.

Then she fell flat on him, and with one hand spread her ass and anus, wanting another man to take her.

And someone came, and with a well-oiled cock, slid it into her anus, and up her rectum while she fucked the man beneath her. Double penetration drove her orgasm to new heights. And the pain of two cocks inside her at the same time made her body tremable and shake.

"Oh Dios!"

"Oh, Diablo," said Medusa, holding her cock above her, level with her face.

Then her giant cock was pushed into her mouth while two men were inside her. Three cocks at the same time, except that the bruja's was too big. Far too big. She felt her jaw about to dislocate.

But them something happened. Some kind of stretching, and she could handle it. She grabbed the enormous black balls of Medusa, and pulled them towards her, making her push her whole length down her throat.

She gagged and choked at first, but their eyes locked, and Martina saw amber in hers. A million voices, and a million scenes of sex ... like the ancient temples of Tamil ... whole walls depicting every known sexual position with humans and animals.

Giant balls to chin, the bruja's cock stretched her throat, and the bruja's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

But Martina could feel what Medusa felt. She felt what it was lock to have a penis, and it deep inside the throat of a woman. Then she felt the orgasm, and the cum explode. From both perspectives at the same time, her own and the bruja's, the pleasure of cuming into a stomach, and the pain of such a violation those boys in Texas had prepared her for.

Both men also came into her, ass and pussy together, and three loads of cum filled all three of her holes at the same time. The orgasm she experienced was unlike anything she had ever known.

Suddenly, as if snapping out of a spell, and growing angry, Medusa pulled out of her throat and hissed down at her, and then fled.

Martina smiled, and burped. She had only just begun, for she wanted more. Her appetite was insatiable. She went from one man to another, begging them to fuck her, taking their cum deep into her ass, or in her stomach, or filling her pussy.

They fucked her, and fucked her, in every which way possible. She was drenched in cum, on her face, her tits, her dark skin glazed in pearls. She remembered throwing up cum, and then letting them fill her belly once more with it.

Death lived there, in those Mayan temples. Death watched her. She could feel her watching. Death had fucked her throat and cum into her belly.

And she laughed at her, and wanted more. Crawling around on her hands and knees that bled, licking sperm from the stone floor, from the penises of other men, from out of the pussies of every female, she lapped it up.

She was captivated. But more importantly, they had all been captivated by her.

END CHAPTER FOUR

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • La Portuguesa Ch. 04: Captivated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 679 milliseconds