• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Swingin' Affair

A Swingin' Affair

12

ACTOR Don Johnson was driving his car towards Palm Beach with screen star Jennifer Connelly by his side. Exhilaration course through his veins as he flicked his eyes at Jenny sitting in front of the passenger seat with one leg tucked under her. Of course Jenny certainly was something. Beautiful, 26 years old with knockers that can start a man drool at the count of three. Jenny was playing a game with Don about the vehicles they encounter on the road.

"Now what can you make out of this one, Don?" Jenny said pointing to the Explorer that they were tailing off. He flinched a bit at the aching erection in his pants.

"Well, the Explorer evokes rugged destinations that offer adventure beyond suburbia. Other such road-runners like Pathfinder, Montana, Yukon, Voyager, Expedition, Discovery, Trooper, all belong to this category about relationship with the environment," he replied keeping his cool.

"Hmmm, that's clever. What about your car here, what does this say?" asked Jenny.

"Well, lemme see, this is Galaxy—it's something looming large; something mysterious and exciting. Cars with names like Starfire, Aurora, Nova, Eclipse, Cornet, Horizon all fall into the category of something embodied in the atmosphere. Aren't they?"

"Yeah, brilliant observation. Then what does it say with the person driving it?"

"Hmmm...High-tech and optimistic, also wont to invite thoughts of passion."

"Ah yuh? Cool."

Just when they were slowing down to turn to a bend, a car came upon them which also aroused Jenny's curiosity. "What's that one?"

"Well, that I think is a 96 Viper. It belongs to those wild creatures that were also named for cars with the likes of Hornet, Ram, Bobcat, Mustang, Bronco, Tiburon, and Barracuda. These are names of creatures that are wild, feral and hard to control."

"I have an old Fiat Spider."

"So you are a spider, huh? What kind of a spider would you be?

"Probably, a Tarantula"

"That's a deadly spider."

"Deadly but it can be a pet too," she said keeping down her skirt from flapping up.

"Who wouldn't love to pet you," he said grinning.

"Hey Don, did you ever get b.j'd in the car?"

"Yeah, A few times."

"While in a running car?"

"Yeah!"

"How about you, did you?"

"Did I give no, did I get? None at all."

"You're kidding me,"

"No it's true, never happened to me in the car but elsewhere yes," she chuckled a hearty laugh. "Would you believe while I was on horseback?" Don shook his shoulders and joined her with her laughter.

Soon a large wrought iron gate loomed at them and it opened by its own after Don announced his name in the intercom. He and his companion were already expected guests.

"Here we are, my friend's estate, isn't it beautiful?"

"It is! Smells and looks like a setting from a James Bond movie. Hey, your friend has lots of mullah.Who's he?"

"Henri Martilieri. That's him over there waving at us," he said as they approached the forecourt of his mansion.

Henri is well into his sixties; dapper and very distinguished looking. He's with two sexily clad girls, a ravishing white blond and a colored vixen.

"Hello Don, good to see you." They shook hands and hugged each other.

"It's great to see you Henri. This is Jenny Connelly, a colleague of mine, Jenny, my dear friend Henri Martilieri."

"I'm pleased to meet you Mr. Henri Martilieri."

"Delighted. Call me Henri," he admonished reaching for Jenny's hand and lightly kissing the knuckles. "Gosh young lady, God must have spent more time with you," eyeing her sensuous body. "Please meet Marissa and Xenia."

"Hi!" White teeth baring and big tits flaunting from their dare to bare outfits

.

"Hi!" Don and Jenny said in unison and shook hands with them.

"Henri –you are a fortunate man. Seems like you've got everything here," Jenny said.

Henri laughed. "Ho, ho ho not everything. But I could say I'm lucky enough. Welcome to my estate."

"Thank you Henri, I'm humbly honored being invited here."

"Don't mention it, you'll be always welcome here my dear."

"What's with the suitcases? I thought you're leaving tonight yet?" Don asked.

"I'm leaving for Paris tonight but I happened to have a rather urgent lunch meeting with Senator Davis in Washington, so I am rushing there before I take my flight to Paris."

Then he called Ambrosio, his butler "Amby you take care of our guests Mr. Johnson and Miss Connelly here, see that no harm comes to them and I leave you with attending to their needs at your own proper disposal."

"Yes, Mr. Martilieri."

A muscular guy named Devlin hauled out Don's golf bag and Jenny's valise from the car.

"Don, I am throwing a big party on Saturday night and I'm inviting you and Jenny to come. I invited Josh Groban to sing in the party."

"Of course," Don said.

"And would you Jenny?"

"Thank you, and I accept the invitation."

"Good, so I'll see you then and I hope you two have a good time here. By the way, Jenny, Don here is one hell of a good duffer." He winked at them as he slipped into his silver cloud Rolls along with the two girls. The liveried chauffeur started the engine and slowly the gleaming silver cloud vehicle quietly eased out of the driveway.

Jenny was awed by the luxury of the mansion filled with aesthetic ambiance, rich decors, fabulous rugs and valuable paintings by the likes of Matisse, Renoir, Goya and other works of art by artists of fame repute.

Jenny and Don were staring at the huge portrait of Henri when Amby approached them and said, "Excuse me Mr. Johnson and Miss Connelly, may I present to you the keys to your bedrooms both situated upstairs. Miss Connelly, your room is to the left preceding Mr. Johnson's. Your things are already inside your bedrooms. Lunch will be served at 1:00 PM. If you wish to snack, there is food and beverage at the veranda. Please feel free to suggest anything you want and we shall be of service to you."

In the Martillieri Mansion the rule is if his guests are not married they are to be in separate rooms.

"Thank you Amby, Miss Connelly and I will take the snack in the veranda."

The sight of the grand garden from the veranda was bedazzling; green arches, profusion of flowers, cedar trees, geometrically trim bushes, fountains, swimming pool, statues and the golf range beyond all speak of how organized they were all designed. Don and Jenny snacked on fruits, tea, Alta Rica coffee, oven fresh French baguettes with liver paté, pesto on wheat bread, and cheeses topped off with assorted teacakes and pastries.

Later, Don and Jenny took a golf cart to tour the garden before they settled into the green link. Both wore shorts and Jenny's were so skimpy that Don tried most of the time to behave under the circumstances.

Don introduced Jenny to his custom made golf equipment. As much as they are as tall as each other, Don is just 5'9" and Jenny is 5'8," the clubs wouldn't be out of line.

Then he worked on the basics, the warm up first, then the grip, how to swing the club, what club to use and so on and so forth. Don was behind her back when he gave her the instructions like the "V" grip and how she would swing. Jenny was quick to learn and she was amazed on how she would hit the ball and make a 200 yard drive.

"Jenny, you are a natural, you can make it to the women's league."

After his compliment, Jenny teed up another ball and excitedly stepped up, shuffled, wiggled (so far so good), then swung, missing the ball completely and whacking the turf pad. She had a delicious laugh.

Jenny sat on the ground and watched Don do the swing strokes as he continued his instructions. Though the mechanics of gripping and swinging the club can fill books, Don's style is uncomplicated. Don taught her to develop a smooth stroke without obsessing over technique, so he created a few checkpoints for every swing.

A little more than half an hour passed and Jenny was on her feet and Don teed for her the ball. Jenny hit a perfect shot: a lovely parabola of a 9-iron shot up into the blue, then dropped like a dying quail on a line of 100 yards from her feet.

After a series of range driving Jenny said: "Looks like that the less I care about my shot, the better I swing."

"That's right," said Don.

When Don saw that Jenny's hands were a bit blistering, they rested and he applied lotion on them and gave her wrists simple massages. Jenny giggled by Don's touch. Don the ever perfect gentleman restrained himself from touching her enticing legs, screaming to be nibbled like the finger-lickin' southern fried chicken.

Lunch was served to the accompaniment of harp music. It was a return to the world of gleaming sterling-silver pieces and porcelaine fine de boheme, hand-painted by an artist in the Czech Republic. The food consisted of broiled Chilean sea bass with caramelized oranges and ginger potatoes and the braised short ribs in Guinness and black bean sauce plus Chinese slaw. They had fried ice cream for desert. Don talked mostly about golf; after all, this was the primary reason why they were here—for him to teach Jenny.

Soon Devlin and Suzy Kim, a Korean masseuse gave Don and Jenny each a relaxing massage that led them to fall asleep.

When they awoke, the sun was still warm that they decided to take a dip in the Olympic-sized pool. Don was in white swim shorts following the steps of Jenny clad in a multi-hued Armani two-piece swimsuit. Her sexy bottom swayed and Don licked his lips in anticipation of the glorious fun ahead.

Both took to the pool and gleefully played, laughed, teased one another, like young kids. Don had been meaning to fuck Jenny and this should be it. She had been playing hard to get and acting like a cock tease.

In the course of their flirting at one another, Jenny had ripped off Don's swimsuit and threw it out of the pool.

"You can't get away from this, Jenny!" He growled and chased Jenny. But Jenny escaped him like a slippery trout.

"You can't get me, no, you can't..." Jenny teased.

"You won't escape this time!" warned Don. Don worked a strategy and finally caught Jenny. She shrieked in the scuffle and Don finally got hold of her top. However, Jenny slipped from him saving her bikini bottom from Don's grasping hands.

"Well, one to go," Don yelled triumphantly.

"Come and get it if you can," said Jenny leaning against the side of the pool her huge knockers seductively bopping over the water.

Don planned his next move. Like deadly predator Don zoomed fast beneath the water and caught her by the hips. But Jenny wasn't about to give up. She twisted her body, drew up her knees and pushed her feet against Don's chest and slipped from him again. Her bikini bottom narrowly escaped his grasp.

"Concede you lost," yelled Jenny enabling herself to move farther away from Don.

"Nah, battle's not over yet," he snarled and continued his pursuit of Jenny. But Jenny had climbed out of the pool before he could catch her.

Jenny saw Amby approaching and quickly plucked Don's shorts to cover herself. Amby saw Jenny's state of undress and so he paused at a respectable distance. He announced to them that dinner would be served at 8:00 p.m. He asked too if the couple wished for anything in particular for dinner.

"I'll leave it up to you, Amby. Say, Amby," -- then he turned to Jenny, "Jen, would you like to eat out right there in the garden, and have a tent set up?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"It shall be done. Anything else, Mr. Johnson, Miss Connelly?" Amby said unseeingly staring at the direction of Jenny.

"I guess that's about all Amby, thank you for your time."

"Your welcome Mr. Johnson, Miss Connelly," he tipped his head and retreated from where he came from.

Just as Amby disappeared from sight a big bird flew overhead. "Fuckoo! Fuckoo!" it squawked.

"Oh what's that? Jenny asked aloud.

"A cockatoo," Don said.

"A cock..." her voiced tailed off as the bird repeated its sound.

Jenny wondered for a moment and then suddenly she screamed.

Don got hold of her ankle and pulled her to the pool. There was a noisy rustle of water and squealing until Don raised his hand up holding her bikini.

"Oh, dear me, you..." her words broke off as she tried to retrieve it from his hands but he balled it into his fist and tossed it out of the pool. Then he whirled around Jenny by her waist, pressed her against his body, and squashed her lips with his.

When their lips broke away for some air, Don lifted Jenny to bury his face on her ponderous tits. His mouth took in her nipples. Jenny squealed.

"My of my these are the Rolls Royce of tits!" he muttered with manic delight.

Jenny's feet grabbed on his waist and pushed down his trunks. Don's erection sprang loose and pointed right on target at her opening cunt lips. She shoved her hips forward and the head of his dick slipped in wrenching out a small gasp from her lips.

Lust in full force Don pressed into her. Jenny accommodated. Don turned her against the pool wall and slowly plowed in and out. Jenny moaned stifled cries. Christ! What a feeling! Murmured cries of fuck me Don and oh oh yess escaped her lips. With a seasoned sex lover like Don, Jenny climaxed quickly and her body shook, really shook along with groans of pleasure. She smiled gratefully afterward, showing her gleaming teeth and kissed his mouth generously.

"Enjoyed it baby?" he asked.

She nodded coyly. "Did you come?" she asked nudging her forehead to his.

He shook his head.

"Mind if I pee first," she said.

"Alright," Don said and she slowly pulled out from him. She waded and climbed the steps of the pool until she was out walking toward a chaise to pick up a terry robe. Don was left with a still hard and throbbing dick as he watched her bare-ass nakedness put on the robe. Her eyes darted this way and that then she suddenly knelt by the edge of the pool and bent down to his face: "Wear your shorts and bring your cute ass up here. I have a strange feeling that we're being watched over," she muttered handing him his shorts. Don furtively looked around, his face a mask of frustration. "Save your horsepower, we'll continue later," she said and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Naw, get over here and let's finish the business," Don almost yelled in frustration. Too late Jenny had ran back to the house.

Locked in her room, Don had no choice but to go to his room. It's an hour before dinner and he took a shower and dressed up. His dick hardly deflated. "Shit, Jenny's still playing the cock tease."

At 8:00 p.m. Don knocked on Jenny's room. She opened it and kissed Don wrapping her arms around him. "Why, you're early. Hungry for dinner?" asked Jenny.

"Hungry for you. You looked lovely!" Don said clasping her bottom. Jenny wore an off white blouse unbuttoned at the top to show enticing cleavage and lamé mini skirt for her endless legs. Her Eau Rosee by Mariella Burani scent wafted her nostrils. "Hmmm, exquisitely appetizing," pressing her against him to let her feel his hardness.

"Don I have to remind you, I am insatiable," she purred and reached down for his crotch, gave it a little squeeze then rubbed it up and down gently.

"I can hardly wait," Don said. "You've left me hanging on."

"Come on, we'll have the full night to ourselves."

Don felt like a prisoner to her and the urgent feeling ached in his pants. She loved to tease and wanted Don to feel the unbearable limits of his desire.

On their way to the garden they saw how romantic the setting was. Amby approached and greeted them. He introduced Rudy the chef, and Arthur, the gay in-house decorator who set up the tent with an Arabian Night theme assisted by Wendy and Suzy the masseuse.

"Thank you guys for the wonderful work. Sure delighted for your effort." Don shook hands with them.

"I've been suppressing laughter here for all the formality shit goin' around here," she chuckled deeply when they were a distance away from them.

"Henri wanted to retain decorum. He grew up a gentlemen and wanted everybody around to act accordingly to his taste."

"But you know I really find this romantic, magical and spell-binding. I really like it." Jenny beamed. She glanced on the candle lit table setting then walked to the white tent some meters away.

"Oh Don, they really made it fantastic!"

Inside the tent, a rug was spread on the grass and would you believe a bed! The mattress was covered by champagne colored sheet and all around were pillows in animal prints. There were tiny lights, incense sticks, peacock feathers, a basket of fruits, champagne on ice, glasses, tea cakes and pastries, and an assortment of brass objects to enhance the motif. A small tapestry infused by a design that depicted erotic accounts from a by gone era hung above the bed.

"Just like a set in the movies, we should have worn costumes," Don said.

"Yeah, you as some sheik and I'm you're princess," she giggled.

The dinner was a mix of European and Asian fare like the Szechwan Rack of Lamb, Braised Kai Lan with Coconut Pandan Sauce. The other is Crisp Fillet of Barramundi, Sweet Pepper Compote, Soya-ginger Beurre Blanc. Red and white wines were offered: Vouvray demi-sec and a German Spatlese for white and the red Zinfandel with its rich ripe berry fruit. Desert was Tiramisu, and homemade ice cream, which include creamy mouthfuls of macadamia nut, or lighter fruit sorbets.

Exotic eastern music tinkled in the background.

Jenny slipped out her right foot from her pump then raised it up to sneak between Don's legs. Don almost spilled the wine he was sipping.

After dinner, Don and Jenny walked and explored the garden. Hand in hand they savored the scented evening breeze. On their way back to the tent, Jenny paused when they reached a dimly lit spot.

"Don, it's the first time I got fucked in the pool!"

"Oh yeah? I've been hearing 'first times from you' since the early day on."

Without a word, she dropped on her knees and pulled open the zipper of his pants.

Don looked around. "Jenny, the staff are just a few yards a...a..." his voice tailed off as his stiff cock slipped into her warm mouth, bulging her cheeks out as she sucked on him. His toes curled in his sandals as she worked on him.

"Have you been caught with your pants down? Mmmm, this is exciting...oohh delicious," she said in between a mouthful.

"This ain't your first time to do this, right?"

"Yes, it is." A pause. "In the garden, that is," she said.

Don stared wide eyes as Jenny brought her teeth down on the sensitive corona. "Oh god..." He gasped. The pleasure was unbearable. Saliva trickled from the corners of her stretched lips. She was like a puppy going for the bone.

Don hissed with pleasure. Jenny looked up at him with a full mouth. Don didn't notice the cockatoo flew in silently and perched on a wooden post. "Fuckoo! Fuckoo!" Don got startled and automatically hitched up his pants. Jenny giggled.

"Get lost bird. And find your own birdmate!" Jenny shouted at the bird. The bird made more noises and it became impossible for Jenny to go on. Then they heard footsteps coming and Don quickly put his dick back in his pants. They didn't see anyone.

"Let's go to the tent." Jenny said and stood. "Ow...not again! This is unbelievable!" Don scowled.

"Behave, Don. I'll make you happy. You'll explode like a nuclear bomb. I know," she said squeezing his hardness.

When they got back to the tent, the Martilieri staff had cleared away the table and chairs from where they dined. Only the music and flaming torches were left to go until the night lasted.

Jenny crawled into the tent her beautiful ass on show before Don. He followed her and like a randy dog sniffed her sweet feminine arousal through her bikini thong. Inside she sat Buddha style giving Don a view to ogle about. Jenny watched Don's leering eyes as she reached a bottle of Dom Perignon from the ice bucket.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Swingin' Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds