• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting My Goddess

Meeting My Goddess

It was a cool night but I was sweating. It was a nervous sweat. Not the kind of nerves when you are going in for a job interview. No, this was much, much worse. I was here to meet my Goddess.

She said we had to meet the next time I was in town, and I begged Her to agree to meet me in a public place. I wanted to do this to give Her some peace of mind. To allow Her to see me from afar. To watch me. To judge me. And then to decide whether or not to approach me.

So far, I did everything She had requested. I e-mailed Her the name and location of the restaurant where we were to meet. I described how I was going to be dressed - blue suit with a white shirt and a blue and white patterned tie. She replied that I was to wait for Her just outside the entrance with my hands clasped behind me. And She told me that I was to arrive 15 minutes early and wait for Her.

So I arrived 20 minutes early and I waited. And waited. And waited. This explained my nervous sweat. I wanted to check my watch to see how long I had been standing there but I knew that the 45 minutes that had crawled by were probably only 10. I worried that if I unclasped my hands to check my watch, that would be the moment She appeared, and finding my hands unclasped She would just walk on by.

I was in anguish. Except for the slight sheen of sweat on my forehead, nobody could have guessed at my inner turmoil.

And as I was pretending to look nonchalantly down the street to my left, a soft, melodic voice spoke to me over my right shoulder, "Shall we go in, slave james?" I turned to Her and replied, "Goddess, it is a pleasure to meet You. Please allow me to join You for a drink and perhaps some dinner." I met Her gaze for a fraction of a second before bowing my head down to Her.

I opened the door for Her and allowed Her to glide in before me. I didn't know it, but there was a smirk on Her face as She knew I was taking that opportunity to check Her out from behind. There was a 20 minute wait for a table so we left Her name with the hostess and found an empty seat at the bar. I held the barstool for Her and She wiggled onto and placed Her purse on the bar and beckoned me to Her. I bent over slightly so She could speak to me in a reasonable voice and She whispered, "The next time you look at My ass without My permission will be the day you find out you can't sit for a week."

Her voice was sweet, reasonable, and not unkind, but it left me shaking.

She continued. "Unless I tell you to look at Me, your eyes are to remain downcast, fixed on My legs and feet. Are you clear on that, slave james?" And she reached out and wrapped Her hand around my upper arm and squeezed. I could feel Her nails dig into my arm through two layers of clothing and I nodded. She raised Her voice slightly, enough to make me worry that others might hear, "I didn't hear you, slave", so I replied, "Yes, Goddess. I understand and will comply."

I couldn't see, but You smiled triumphantly.

You ordered red wine for both of us, sat back on Your barstool and leaned into me. "You may look at me, slave, but only to keep up appearances in public." You waited while the bartender placed our wine glasses on the bar. We touched glasses and toasted and I could not tear my eyes away from Yours. You reached out and placed Your hand on my chest. Entwining Your fingers in my tie You pulled me close to say, "A vanilla friend of mine is here tonight. If I don't get a call from her tomorrow asking me who that man I was with who couldn't keep his eyes or hands off Me was, there won't be a second meeting."

I pulled back and looked at You for a few moments and then leaned forward and asked, "Goddess, may I have Your permission to treat You like the beautiful, desirable woman You are? To lose myself in Your eyes, as long as you allow me that transgression? To touch You gently as if to reassure myself that You were actually there before me and not a figment of my overactive imagination? To do everything in my power to make You want me? To let me treat you like the Goddess You are?"

Cheek to cheek now so we could hear each other speak, I heard You whisper, "slave james, you may do all those things."

Pulling back, I reached for Your hand and brought it to my lips. Kissing it, I murmured, "Then so it shall be."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting My Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds