• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Bonding

The Bonding

I was running a quick errand at the local Lowe's, picking up some odds and ends. Checkout line 1 was empty. As I approached, I noticed that the checkout clerk was an older woman, heavy, in fact, quite heavy. So heavy that she was working sitting on a stool. Near her was a cane. I placed my purchase on the counter and looked up at her, ready for the usual small talk. She looked at me and our eyes instantly locked. Her eyes looked tired, yet warm, and sad, all at the same time. We talked a bit while she scanned my purchases, not small talk, but conversation that suggested a real caring. All the while our eyes stayed locked. I felt some kind of instant connection with her and had a strong sense that she felt the same.

My mind raced.....does she desire me? Are we really connecting? Should I act on my feelings? Should I say something?

I looked down and gathered up my purchase, change, and receipt. I snuck a quick glance at her breasts. They were saggy and somewhat flat. Under her blue Lowe's t-shirt her nipples were hard and protruding. I looked up again and she still had the same warmth and kindness in her eyes...and lust. I decided to act.

"You seem like a really nice person, and I don't want to offend you or creep you out, but I'm sensing that we are really connecting here. Can I ask you.....do you notice it too?"

She said, "Um...I need this job and don't want to get into any trouble."

"It's okay. I'm not easily offended. You can say anything to me...really."

"Well," she said, "yes, I'm feeling it too. I mean I'm noticing it too."

I gave her a contented, reassuring smile with warmth in my eyes. I also pushed my hips into the checkout counter top and felt the pressure on my now half erect cock.

We both remained quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time. I looked down, then looked back up at her and said, "Would you like to maybe meet for coffee after your shift is over?"

She said, "That would be lovely. I get off at 5 and there is a Starbucks just across the street. How about there?"

I said, "I look forward to it, and I'll see you at 5."

I was at the coffee shop a few minutes early. I wanted her to see that I was interested. She arrived and we found a quiet table in the rear of the shop.

Her name was Alice and she worked just to get by. Her husband had passed away many years ago and her life was a lonely one.

"Alice, when we looked at each other at Lowe's, it just seemed like an immediate connection to me. I sensed that you are lonely...I'm lonely too."

Alice said, "It has been too long since I have been with someone, and if you will forgive me, I mean with someone in a romantic way."

"Do you mean in a physical way?"

Alice paused for a long moment and then looked down and quietly said, "Yes."

"I'd like to help with that."

"What do you have in mind?" Alice asked. "I mean, there are a lot of creeps out there and I don't want to......."

I said, "Well.....I have thought for years how beautiful it would be to find someone just to hug and hold, comfort and speak quietly too."

Alice said, "Please, tell me more."

"Okay...Well....what I'm suggesting is that we both go to a quiet place and spend a long time just hugging each other. Just hugging and making each other feel wanted and reassured. Then, if we want to, we could both disrobe and touch our bodies together.....once we are truly comfortable enough to do so."

"That sounds nice.....and then?"

"We continue to hug and comfort each other, this time with our nude bodies touching each other. We embrace, softly kiss, and share that we love each other and that what we are doing and are about to do is good and right."

"...What we are about to do?"

"Yes....when the time is right, I will lovingly insert my erect penis into your vagina. Not even moving back and forth, but just inserted, so we are physically bonded to each other. We could become one person."

"That sound lovely. Forgive me, but I'm getting so, well, hot."

"I'm getting really turned on too."

"Eventually our desire will become so overwhelming that I think we will both want to share the ultimate intimacy of experiencing each other having an orgasm."

We both went to Alice's small but tidy apartment. We sat on the couch, close together and talked a bit. We held each other hands tenderly. For both of us, more small talk seemed unnecessary, for now we knew what would happen next.

I put my right arm around Alice's shoulders and drew her in. She wrapped her right arm around my chest I pressed my left forearm against her erect nipples. We kissed softly for the longest time, exploring each other's mouth and tongue. Then I whispered, "Are you ready?" She said, "Yes." We gave each other an extra firm hug. We were both ready for total intimacy.

I said, "I have needed this for a long time."

She said, "I have needed this for a long time too."

We both stood up and let our clothing slip to the floor.

We stood there, naked in the soft shaded light that was seeping through the window. We embraced and held each other tight. My rock hard cock pressed firmly into her soft belly. Her erect nipples pressed hard into my chest. Our tongues found each other and intertwined. Her breath was hot. Eventually she asked if I would like to go the bedroom.

She led me to her room, turned, and smiled with eyes full of joy. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed even harder.

She asked, "Are you ready?"

I said, "Yes."

She pulled the sheets back and laid down on the bed with her legs spread. She looked at me and said, "I'm ready for you to enter me my love."

I gently laid on top of her and slowly inserted my swollen cock into her loving body. We both moaned. We didn't move back and forth, but remained still.

We locked eyes and I said, "I've wanted to bond with you like this the moment we first looked at each other."

"This is beautiful." she said, "I never thought it could be this good. I want to stay bonded with you like this for as long as we both can."

We remained physically bonded together in a tight embrace for the longest time. Not moving at all. Myself in her as far as I could, and and her around me....almost as if we were now one person. Our tongues locked together in their own embrace. I could feel the tightening of her vagina around my penis and she felt my erection throbbing.

Alice said, "I don't think I can hold out any longer."

I said, "Me too. I don't want this to end, but the end is inevitable."

"Are you ready?"

She said, "Yes my love".

For the first time I started to move my erection in and out, slowly, making sure that we stayed physically bonded in this beautiful, intimate way. The pleasure started to grow more quickly for both of us.

Alice started to say, "Dear God, this feels so good, oh God." over and over.

I started saying, "Dear Jesus, oh my God."

We both started saying, "Dear God, oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!!"

With each thrust, I ejaculated another hugh stream of my semen into Alice until my prostate ached.

Alice's body started to involuntarily spasm and she ejaculated with a squirting sound wave upon wave of her own beautiful bodily fluids.

We could both barely catch our breath.

She had tears rolling down her face and my tears dripped onto her smiling face. We kissed passionately and told each other over and over, "I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Bonding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds